inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: OJ Simpson Verdict

Written By: star80 on 01/30/07 at 10:01 am

Just curious to see what you all think and remember he's already been found not guilty in a court of law, so this is just our opinions.

Subject: Re: OJ Simpson Verdict

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/30/07 at 10:10 am

ummmm.....how long ago did this happen ???  Does it really matter?

Written By: Gis on 01/30/07 at 10:19 am

There is a thread on this in the 2000 board somewhere...........

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/30/07 at 10:20 am

That's what I thought.....but I'm too lazy to look for it ;D

Written By: whistledog on 01/30/07 at 11:48 am

OJ?  He's like so 20th century ::) ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/30/07 at 12:19 pm

I think someone paid him to kill her.

Written By: star80 on 01/30/07 at 3:09 pm

ummmm.....how long ago did this happen ???  Does it really matter?

ummmm......then why bother even looking at this thread? ::)  Afterall I don't believe anybody twisted your arm and made you come here.
Some of you people have a lot of growing up to do.  I am entitled to ask other people's opinions if I want the same as you are enttled not
to come here if it doesn't matter to you.  Do me a favor and don't speak for everybody else.  I am personally still interested in this case.

Signed:  Each To His Own

Written By: star80 on 01/30/07 at 3:21 pm

I think someone paid him to kill her.

Why do you think someone would pay him to kill her?  Just wondering.........I do believe he did it and the reasons I feel this way are from everything I've ever read I interpret this:  #1  There was a history of violence with him towards her

#2  He was on cocaine pretty bad and I believe he was out of the drug at the time

#3  He had already made threats to Nicole that if he saw anyone driving his cars that he would
      kill them and shortly before the murders occured, he had saw Ron & Nicole together going out
      for the night and guess what, Ron was driving the Mercedes

#4  Nicole had been stringing OJ along long enough to permanently bust up his relationship
      with Paula, then suddenly decides to dump him for good------he couldn't handle the rejection
      Also he had been trying desperately to call Paula to no avail and it dawned on him that she was
      done with him and he was also jealous of her doing that video with Michael Bolton.

Written By: star80 on 01/30/07 at 3:26 pm

OJ?  He's like so 20th century ::) ;D

Tell me something whistledog.  Why would people even bother to come on this thread if it really bothers them that much.  I'll tell you why.  Just to be smart alecks and troublemakers.  By the way nobody twisted your arm either. 

Written By: star80 on 01/30/07 at 3:36 pm

Thanks, I'll have to look it up, but in the meantime, if this is a similar thread which I doubt ,since this is a poll really.  I wouldn't be doing anything out of line .since I see gobs of repeat music threads posted everywhere

Written By: jackas on 01/30/07 at 4:18 pm

Definitely.  Unless there were scores of murders running around LA in Bruno Magli shoes....I think not.

Check for new replies or respond here...