inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Van Halen

Written By: star80 on 01/31/07 at 9:48 am

I guess mine is Love Walks In

Subject: Re: Van Halen

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/31/07 at 10:00 am

It's not up there, but I like Dreams alot.

Written By: whistledog on 01/31/07 at 11:36 am

Jump is the ONLY Halen song I ever liked.  They did have other good songs that I often listen to, but i was never a big fan :-[

Written By: Tia on 01/31/07 at 11:46 am

my all-time favorite, weirdly, is little guitars off of diver down. but i dig just about all old-school van halen. they were mother's milk back in those big-hair early 80s pacman days.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/31/07 at 3:24 pm

What, no "Other" option?

I like "Unchained."

Also, I heard that David Lee Roth is reuniting with Van Halen and they might tour this summer.  :) :) :)

Written By: jackas on 01/31/07 at 3:38 pm

I'm going with Hot For Teacher, but really, many of their songs are great.

Written By: Howard on 01/31/07 at 3:40 pm

I always liked the Van Halen from the early 80's after that they sucked,They just weren't as good with Sammy Hagar as they were with David Lee Roth.

Written By: star80 on 01/31/07 at 4:19 pm

I always liked the Van Halen from the early 80's after that they sucked,They just weren't as good with Sammy Hagar as they were with David Lee Roth.

I agree, although my favorite (Love Walks In) was with Sammy Hagar, but other than that one I didn't like the mix.  Sammy Hagar was better off alone.  I guess with David Lee Roth my favorite is Jamie's Crying.  That also reminds me when Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin hooked up with that lead singer from Bad Company to form "The Firm", they didn't stay in the Mainstream long, either, but I did like their hit "Satisfaction Guaranteed" a lot.

Written By: Davester on 01/31/07 at 4:44 pm

my all-time favorite, weirdly, is little guitars off of diver down. but i dig just about all old-school van halen. they were mother's milk back in those big-hair early 80s pacman days.

Nice to see Diver Down geting some love.  My fave off of that album is "Secrets"...

Favorite...

Today it's "Push Comes to Shove".  I still think Fair Warning is their darkest best...go ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/07 at 4:50 pm

Gotta go with Panama.

Cat

Written By: Tanya1976 on 01/31/07 at 5:11 pm

Jump and then Hot for Teacher

Check for new replies or respond here...