inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: They've arrested him ...

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/07 at 12:15 am

http://www.paulkatcher.com/images/ronald_mcdonald.jpg

Why the Grimace over Ronald McDonald?

possibile reasons of his arrest:

Ronald McDonald was arrested after publicly introducing the new McDonalds Salami

Ronald McDonald was arrested after removing his McPants in the local movie theatre. In his defense, Ronald said he thought "Supersize Me" was a movie about Amazon strippers

Ronald McDonald was arrested after he put his own brand of special sauce on those all beef patties.

Why do you think Ronald McDonald was arrested?

Subject: Re: They've arrested him ...

Written By: Red Ant on 02/01/07 at 12:31 am

Why do you think Ronald McDonald was arrested?

Because McDonald's food is usually sh*tty in quality, their ads are stupid, and I can almost eat a five course meal at a real restaurant in the time in takes McD's to make me a combo meal that's overpriced anyway.

Oh, this was supposed to be a "funny" answer thread...  ;)

Ronald McDonald was arrested because he performing lewd acts on a McRib.

Written By: Tam on 02/01/07 at 12:44 am

.... cause he was caught doing Dairy Queen with his Big Mac!!!

Written By: Davester on 02/01/07 at 12:49 am

Because, after an investigation, it was discovered that Mickey D's employees were intentionally adding sodium chloride to the french fries...

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/07 at 12:50 am

Because McDonald's food is usually sh*tty in quality, their ads are stupid, and I can almost eat a five course meal at a real restaurant in the time in takes McD's to make me a combo meal that's overpriced anyway.

Oh, this was supposed to be a "funny" answer thread...  ;)

Ronald McDonald was arrested because he performing lewd acts on a McRib.

;D

Ronald was arrested because the police thought he meant something else when he said he was playing with birdie in playland

Written By: malibumike65 on 02/01/07 at 1:05 am

1. The authorities figured out just what that secret sauce was.
2. Was having a homosexual affair with the Burger King, and shot him when he found him in bed with the Dairy Queen.
3. The cops arrested him after finding out that he put Michael Jackson in charge of Ronald's Playhouse.
4. He was caught on video saying, " Damn, Whopper's are not only bigger than my Big Mac, but they're tastier too!".
5. He got stoned, and tried to take a bite out of Mayor McCheese.
6. He was dimed by the Hamburgler.
7. He snapped when a kid said, "Mommy, that clown over there looks gay."
8. He was caught trying to feel up a Wendys sign.
9. Tried and failed to market the McWeed burger.
10.He couldn't handle being called Bozo anymore.

By the looks of the picture, it doesn't seem that Ronald is "Loving it" anymore.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/07 at 1:12 am

^ Those are some excellent ones! ;D

Written By: malibumike65 on 02/01/07 at 1:21 am

^ Those are some excellent ones! ;D

Thanks Whistledog. I was just skipping around over here and came across this, and decided to put my two cents worth in. Glad you liked them. ;)

Written By: mr crowly on 02/11/07 at 1:43 pm

he was arested for keeping his daughter in for wearing too much  make up

for  resorting to another source of meat when they ran out of  beef ( mc donald burgers is people)

for bring back emeorys of  party clowns

for  loving westlife (and their music)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/15/07 at 2:42 pm

The cops did a sweep of a park that was notorious for being a gay cruising spot, and they arrested Ronald McDonald for being an ass clown.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/15/07 at 2:48 pm

Too funny.

True story: When I student teaching a long time ago, Ronald McDonald came to the school and did a show for the kids. I was "volunteered" to participate. I did a "Vanna White" type job and was really hamming it up. Ronald made a comment about my "preformance" and said something about going for a cup of coffee or something. Now, I have been asked out by a bunch of clowns before but this one really took the cake.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/15/07 at 2:57 pm

Too funny.

True story: When I student teaching a long time ago, Ronald McDonald came to the school and did a show for the kids. I was "volunteered" to participate. I did a "Vanna White" type job and was really hamming it up. Ronald made a comment about my "preformance" and said something about going for a cup of coffee or something. Now, I have been asked out by a bunch of clowns before but this one really took the cake.

Cat
Ronald McDonald hit on you? That's awesome!

Did you accept his offer?  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/15/07 at 5:18 pm

Ronald McDonald hit on you? That's awesome!

Did you accept his offer?  ;D ;D ;D

Ah, no. I was already seeing someone-Burger King.  :D :D :D  No really, I was seeing Carlos at the time.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/15/07 at 9:24 pm

Ah, no. I was already seeing someone-Burger King.  :D :D :D  No really, I was seeing Carlos at the time.

Cat
Ah, the brave Don Carlos, who undoubtedly came to the rescue in dramatic Shakespearian fashion and said, "Unhand her, foul jester!"

Still, it's almost too bad that your encounter with Ronald McDonald couldn't have happened while you were still unattached.  You could've accepted his offer to go out on a date with him, but only on the condition that he keep his clown suit and makeup on and that he stay in character the whole time. That would've really messed with his head.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 02/15/07 at 9:26 pm

Too funny.

Cat

Just be glad he didn't show you his quarter pounder ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/15/07 at 10:00 pm

Or, as they call it in France, his "royale with cheese."

Written By: whistledog on 02/15/07 at 10:47 pm

Or, as they call it in France, his "royale with cheese."

I don't even want to know about his cheese ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/16/07 at 12:20 pm

Ah, the brave Don Carlos, who undoubtedly came to the rescue in dramatic Shakespearian fashion and said, "Unhand her, foul jester!"

Still, it's almost too bad that your encounter with Ronald McDonald couldn't have happened while you were still unattached.  You could've accepted his offer to go out on a date with him, but only on the condition that he keep his clown suit and makeup on and that he stay in character the whole time. That would've really messed with his head.  ;D ;D ;D

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/16/07 at 4:21 pm

I don't even want to know about his cheese ;D
Fromunda cheese?

Written By: Howard on 02/17/07 at 4:33 pm

How many days in jail?

Check for new replies or respond here...