inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Rice talking to Jess and she can talk back because we ran out of PMs thread

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:31 am

Warning: If you are not Rice or Jess, it is likely that we will ignore you unless you say something worthwhile.  Thank you.

Hi honey :)

Subject: Re: The Rice talking to Jess and she can talk back because we ran out of PMs thread

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/07 at 9:39 am

Dork. ;D

Subject: Re: The Rice talking to Jess and she can talk back because we ran out of PMs thread

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:40 am

You love it :D

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/07 at 9:41 am

What do you want for dinner tonight?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:43 am

I thought you were making Mixican food.  I don't mind whatever you cook...did you guys eat some apples?

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/07 at 9:44 am

I thought you were making Mixican food.  I don't mind whatever you cook...did you guys eat some apples?

I could. You just need to decide what kind you want. And we will for lunch.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:53 am

Um...you said quesadillas right?  I don't mind something fried rice-y either.

I gotta go to class, I wuv you!  :D :D :-*

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/07 at 9:54 am

Fried rice?

I love you too. :-*

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 10:33 am

so what will you be wearing for dinner tonight hon'?

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 10:35 am

It better be that "Kiss The Cook" apron I bought you last year for your birthday! >=O

Written By: karen on 02/09/07 at 10:45 am

Um...you said quesadillas right?  I don't mind something fried rice-y either.

Won't that hurt?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/07 at 10:46 am

awww....Jess and Rice are so sweet to each other!! :) :-*

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 02/09/07 at 10:49 am

Won't that hurt?
That's what I was thinking....
so what will you be wearing for dinner tonight hon'?
If Jason's asleep, nothing knowing those two ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/09/07 at 10:52 am

That's what I was thinking....If Jason's asleep, nothing knowing those two ;)
maybe just the apron, and nothing else.  that would be sexy

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 3:56 pm

I wonder what Rice is making for dessert tonight? ;)

Subject: Re: The Rice talking to Jess and she can talk back because we ran out of PMs thr

Written By: Apricot on 02/09/07 at 4:12 pm

Wait.. is this a DAILY maximum that you guys exceed, or is there a cap on how many you can send?

Subject: Re: The Rice talking to Jess and she can talk back because we ran out of PMs thr

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 4:19 pm

Wait.. is this a DAILY maximum that you guys exceed, or is there a cap on how many you can send?

I think the daily maximum

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 4:25 pm

I wonder what Rice is making for dessert tonight? ;)

Rice pudding.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 4:26 pm

Rice pudding.

Rice Cubes?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 4:26 pm

Rice pudding.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 4:28 pm

Rice pudding.

Jessica with Rice Pudding? ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 4:28 pm

Jessica with Rice Pudding? ;D

Rice pudding.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 4:31 pm

Is Rice here? ???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/09/07 at 4:31 pm

No, I don't think he is.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 4:32 pm

No, I don't think he is.

He must've left

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 4:44 pm

He must've left

Or he never came.

Written By: Jessica on 02/09/07 at 6:39 pm

Or he never came.

Sick. :D

The limit is 42 PM's an hour, and if you mass send it to different people, it counts for each person.

Written By: Apricot on 02/09/07 at 6:51 pm

The limit is 42 PM's an hour, and if you mass send it to different people, it counts for each person.

And you guys capped that? Damn!

Do you get into a ton of giant group chats or something?

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 6:56 pm

:P It's your fault.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 7:51 pm

Yay!  :-*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/07 at 7:52 pm

awww...very tute!

Written By: Howard on 02/10/07 at 7:42 am

Cute Couple. ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/11/07 at 9:07 am

Cute Couple. ;D

You can say that again. I'm jealous :(

Written By: Howard on 02/11/07 at 2:21 pm

You can say that again. I'm jealous :(

But they're only stick figures.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/11/07 at 2:46 pm

I think the daily maximum

That happened to me before with Airrider, 21 PMs, boom! Couldn't send anymore for an hour.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 6:36 pm

And you guys capped that? Damn!

Do you get into a ton of giant group chats or something?

Yeah, basically.

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 7:36 pm

ew! i feel like i'm under rice and jessica's bed.

which is funny because usually, i AM under rice and jessica's bed.

Written By: Jessica on 02/11/07 at 8:10 pm

Hiding in Rice's chick costumes?

Written By: Tia on 02/11/07 at 8:10 pm

Hiding in Rice's chick costumes?
yeah.

tell him they're a little bit tight... down there.

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/11/07 at 8:26 pm

Bleh

Written By: Jessica on 02/11/07 at 8:36 pm

Bleh

Do you have a problem?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/11/07 at 8:40 pm

Do you have a problem?

Maybe he secretly wishes he was married to you instead of Rice?

Written By: La Roche on 02/11/07 at 8:41 pm

Maybe he secretly wishes he was married to you instead of Rice?

Nearly.. just swap you.. for Rice.

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 6:12 am

What are you doing under there?

Written By: spaceace on 02/12/07 at 6:14 am

What are you doing under there?

What do you think he's doing under there??? ::)

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/12/07 at 8:26 am

Do you have a problem?

Nay, I couldn't think of anything useful to say.. :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 1:59 pm

When I saw the title of this thread, I instantly got the "Threes Company" theme song stuck in my head.  I felt like Mrs. Roper, barging into the house wearing her Mumu.  But since I see half the neighborhood is here, I don't feel so bad...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:12 pm

Crap, I exceeded again :P  Oh well.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:13 pm

Crap, I exceeded again :P  Oh well.

Me too!  >:(

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:15 pm

We can talk here.  I don't think Jess will mind :)  Although it is a bit public, heh.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:16 pm

We can talk here.  I don't think Jess will mind :)  Although it is a bit public, heh.

I'll try to control myself.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:17 pm

So where in the Me-hee-co did you go, Ash?  I think you told me once but I've had cancer on the brain for the past month so I probably forgot, m'bad.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:20 pm

So where in the Me-hee-co did you go, Ash?  I think you told me once but I've had cancer on the brain for the past month so I probably forgot, m'bad.

We went to Puerto Vallarta, (my favorite) Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas.  In Puerto we went to the beach and boogie boarded, in Mazatlan we toured the city and then went to the beach, and in Cabo we went on a Pirate ship and went snorkeling by Los Arcos.  It was really awesome.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:23 pm

Sweet.  Hope you had plenty of bottled water 8)

The boy is sick as heck and hurting because of all the coughing too.  Flu sucks :P

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:24 pm

The boy is sick as heck and hurting because of all the coughing too.  Flu sucks :P

Is he still pukeing?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:26 pm

Poor baby.  :(  I hope he gets feeling better. 

We did have a lot of water, but we mostly drank beer.  :)  We just discovered Dos Equis.  Good stuff.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:28 pm

Baby stopped puking.  Dos Equis and Tecate sell by the bushel in Mexifornia.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:32 pm

Baby stopped puking.  Dos Equis and Tecate sell by the bushel in Mexifornia.

Well I can see why.  It's delicious.  My husband tried Tecate and really liked that one, but I didn't try it.  I tried another local one called Pacifico, but I didn't like it.  I also hate Corona. 

Glad to hear baby is doing better.  Do you have the flu too?

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:34 pm

Well I can see why.  It's delicious.  My husband tried Tecate and really liked that one, but I didn't try it.  I tried another local one called Pacifico, but I didn't like it.  I also hate Corona. 

Corona is the leftover placenta juice from babies hooked on heroin.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:35 pm

Corona is the leftover placenta juice from babies hooked on heroin.

I thought it tasted familiar...  ::)

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:36 pm

I thought it tasted familiar...  ::)

I knew your face was familiar!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:37 pm

We all have the flu.  I'm talking to my friend who's in Chicago now and he has the flu too.  Coughing wheezing aching flu.  Ugh.

Pacifico is sorta good, Corona needs a lime or else it don't taste right.  I've never tried Tecate, I'm more of a Sam Adams guy.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:39 pm

We all have the flu.  I'm talking to my friend who's in Chicago now and he has the flu too.  Coughing wheezing aching flu.  Ugh.

Pacifico is sorta good, Corona needs a lime or else it don't taste right.  I've never tried Tecate, I'm more of a Sam Adams guy.

I think that in Utah, we have a different definition of the flu than the rest of the modern world.  To me, the flu is when you throw up.  A cold is when you cough and sneeze.  I get a flu shot every year, but I still manage to catch a cold.  Which is fine...it's still preferable to ralphing every 10 minutes.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:43 pm

I think that in Utah, we have a different definition of the flu than the rest of the modern world.  To me, the flu is when you throw up.  A cold is when you cough and sneeze.  I get a flu shot every year, but I still manage to catch a cold.  Which is fine...it's still preferable to ralphing every 10 minutes.

I felt pretty nasty earlier but Jess and I have a strong non-hurl philosophy.  The boy hasn't figured that part out yet, which is why we had to bust out the ghetto Woolite this morning :D

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:43 pm

Yeah, some people claim flu when they're just a bit ill.

Losers.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:47 pm

I felt pretty nasty earlier but Jess and I have a strong non-hurl philosophy.  The boy hasn't figured that part out yet, which is why we had to bust out the ghetto Woolite this morning :D

What is ghetto Woolite?

Yeah, some people claim flu when they're just a bit ill.

Losers.

Big fat losers.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:48 pm

Off brand carpet cleaner.  Off brands work just as well as the brand names, so why not?  ;)

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:48 pm

Big fat losers.

Fakes!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:52 pm

Off brand carpet cleaner.  Off brands work just as well as the brand names, so why not?  ;)

I am all about the off brand.  You don't have to tell me!

Fakes!

Bastards!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:53 pm

These Fisherman's Friend cough drops are funky but they seem to work well...I should probably eat something but I am so un-hungry right now :(  Silly flu.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:54 pm

These Fisherman's Friend cough drops are funky but they seem to work well...I should probably eat something but I am so un-hungry right now :(  Silly flu.

You should eat some Ramen.  I hear Ramen is great for the flu.  Rice-a-ramen.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:55 pm

The Ghetto Student Treat!  :D

We'll make that tonight...I'll probably put in some chicken and extra noodles so we have the chicken soup that is supposed to cure our ills.

Written By: La Roche on 02/12/07 at 2:58 pm

You need to cook a large hot meal.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/07 at 2:58 pm

Well I hope you guys get feeling better.  I'm outta here - everyone have a great night!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/12/07 at 2:59 pm

Peace out Ash 8)

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 4:14 pm

What do you think he's doing under there??? ::)

I don't know,you tell me. ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 11:56 am

I just got the boot again.

But if I hadn't, I would tell Davey that I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 11:58 am

Heh ;)  Sowwy Ash.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 11:59 am

Heh ;)  Sowwy Ash.

I liked the nail gun theory better anyway.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 12:01 pm

Yeah, the other story kinda sucks and is less glamorous.  Although it probably still hurt really bad.

Written By: La Roche on 02/13/07 at 12:03 pm

I just got the boot again.

But if I hadn't, I would tell Davey that I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Lack of rational thought.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 12:03 pm

Yeah, the other story kinda sucks and is less glamorous.  Although it probably still hurt really bad.

True.  Very true.  But he gets hurt all the time, so he's used to it and should suck it up and be a man.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 12:06 pm

Hehehe.  Silly Ash, men still feel pain :P

Written By: La Roche on 02/13/07 at 12:09 pm

True.  Very true.  But he gets hurt all the time, so he's used to it and should suck it up and be a man.

This is true.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 12:09 pm

Hehehe.  Silly Ash, men still feel pain :P

I know.  But you should be tougher about it. 

This is true.

See, Davey agrees.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 12:10 pm

I know.  But you should be tougher about it. 

Why?  I thought you wanted men to be more honest.  If it hurts, I'm a gonna let ya know.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 12:12 pm

Why?  I thought you wanted men to be more honest.  If it hurts, I'm a gonna let ya know.

Well, I'm not being serious, so the point is moot.  You can cry all you want to, big guy.

Davey, you should get a Valentines avatar. 

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 12:13 pm

I rest easy in my own genuineness.

Wow, our backyard disappeared.

Written By: Jessica on 02/13/07 at 12:14 pm

It's a sea of white.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 12:15 pm

I rest easy in my own genuineness.

Uh oh.  Where do you think it went?

It's a sea of white.

Never mind.

Hey girl!  How are you feeling?

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/13/07 at 12:15 pm

Near blizzard conditions!  Too bad the squirrels won't be able to come out to get the apples we would leave for them.

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 12:16 pm

Near blizzard conditions!  Too bad the squirrels won't be able to come out to get the apples we would leave for them.

The squirrels would get snowed in. ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/07 at 12:22 pm

Yuck.  I'm so glad it's not blizzarding here! 

Written By: Howard on 02/13/07 at 12:28 pm

Yuck.  I'm so glad it's not blizzarding here! 

Me too,We're supposed to get a snow mixing with rain then changing back to snow again.

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 10:47 am

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/bump.jpg

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/14/07 at 10:52 am

Happy Valentine's Day honey :-*

Written By: La Roche on 02/14/07 at 11:04 am

Touch your toes.

Written By: La Roche on 02/14/07 at 5:31 pm

You have exceeded the limit of 42 personal messages per hour.

;D

Ok Jess, Rice, I'mma go check it out.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/14/07 at 5:42 pm

Well darn, I ran out too.  Guess I'll see if you guys can find the Retro Chat.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:37 pm

:-*

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 6:38 pm

You know Howard, I don't think Kin wants to kiss you.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:44 pm

:O!! You said his name!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/14/07 at 6:44 pm

:O!! You said his name!

She didn't do it three times in front of a mirror so it's okay.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:45 pm

She didn't do it three times in front of a mirror so it's okay.

Oh... What'll happen to me if I do that?

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:46 pm

I wouldn't want to.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/14/07 at 6:47 pm

Oh... What'll happen to me if I do that?

Biggie Smalls will kill you.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:48 pm

He's dead.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:49 pm

How long does this usually take? I mean... I've been waiting for a few months now..

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:50 pm

How long does this usually take? I mean... I've been waiting for a few months now..

many years

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:50 pm

many years

How do YOU know?

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:51 pm

How do YOU know?

He's been dead for 10 years

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/14/07 at 6:52 pm

He's been dead for 10 years

But that doesn't mean it'll take many years for him to kill me.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/07 at 6:52 pm

But that doesn't mean it'll take many years for him to kill me.

Maybe It will.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/14/07 at 8:44 pm

To Jess,

I know I don't have the $$ or the hips that don't lie or a fancy Impala but I'm glad we still have fun together and all that goody good stuff and one day I'll get us a Winnebago and we'll go roadtripping and maybe put some pontoons on it and sail to Greece or wherever.  I love you :D

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Written By: Jessica on 02/14/07 at 9:48 pm

To Jess,

I know I don't have the $$ or the hips that don't lie or a fancy Impala but I'm glad we still have fun together and all that goody good stuff and one day I'll get us a Winnebago and we'll go roadtripping and maybe put some pontoons on it and sail to Greece or wherever.  I love you :D

Oh my. I'm all speechless and stuff now. :-*

Written By: Sister Morphine on 02/14/07 at 10:05 pm

You two make me sick.  In that good way, of course.

Written By: Tia on 02/14/07 at 11:50 pm

aw. that was sweet. i'm all verklimpt.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/15/07 at 1:11 am

Rice got some. 

To Jess,

well done man, well done.

Check for new replies or respond here...