inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The "Final Thought" thread.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/20/07 at 10:32 pm

You can be serious or funny, but basically just post your thoughts on any subject in this thread.

This is something Jerry Springer did back when he was a news anchor in the '80s (stuff like sharing a personal life story and/or talking about some current event in the headlines), which became his talk show's "Final Thought". Hence where I got the idea.

I'll go later.

P.S. Don't forget the "Take care of yourselves and each other" line. ;)

Subject: Re: The "Final Thought" thread.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/20/07 at 10:35 pm

And so, Marty McFly made a thread in the vain of Jerry Springer. I am not quite sure what to think, or what he expects of me, especially since I've never seen the show.

"Take care of yourselves and each other" line. :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/20/07 at 10:41 pm

Ah, Penguins.  Such a diverse array of them, from Rockhopper to Opus to Tuxedo Sam, each with their own quirks and mannerisms and goofy personalities.  Every now and then different Penguins will ruffle each other's feathers and squabble over who has the better tobogganing technique, and ridicule other Penguins whether they still roost on the ice floe or have long since swam away by choice or by killer whale.  Yet the community persists despite all the drama and random bickerings, partly due to the diversity of the Penguin population and because each Penguin contributes their own little bit to the community.  And the community wouldn't have it any other way.

Until next time, take care of yourselves...and each other.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/20/07 at 11:04 pm

Ah, Penguins.  Such a diverse array of them, from Rockhopper to Opus to Tuxedo Sam, each with their own quirks and mannerisms and goofy personalities.  Every now and then different Penguins will ruffle each other's feathers and squabble over who has the better tobogganing technique, and ridicule other Penguins whether they still roost on the ice floe or have long since swam away by choice or by killer whale.  Yet the community persists despite all the drama and random bickerings, partly due to the diversity of the Penguin population and because each Penguin contributes their own little bit to the community.  And the community wouldn't have it any other way.

Until next time, take care of yourselves...and each other.

Right on dude, better than I could have done. 8) I never knew there'd be that much to say about penguins, lol.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/20/07 at 11:24 pm

Sleep...such a wonderful commodity that we often get too little of.  Yet babies and toddlers refuse to sleep at a decent hour, thinking that they may miss something exciting if they close their eyes, and young adults and college students party into the dead of night only to finally crawl out of bed at 2:30 with a massive hangover.  Health is important, and sleep is a big part of health, and with that, I am off to bed.

Until next time...take care of yourselves, and each other.

Written By: whistledog on 02/20/07 at 11:27 pm

It's often said that you can't judge a book by it's cover, but what if a book has no cover?  Do you judge it by it's pages, or what if the pages fall out?  A book is still a book and will always be a book even if it has no cover or no pages.  So treat your books like you would your family .. with care!

Until next time ... take care of your books

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/07 at 9:19 am

Whistledog...a dog who whistles?  A whistle for a dog?  A whistle to call a dog?  A whistle that sounds like a dog?  Dogs that collect whistles?  We'll never really know until we invite the midgets back on the show.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/07 at 12:17 pm

Home and family...where would we be without the joy and laughter that we share with our loved ones inside our proverbial castle walls, where we can lounge on an IKEA sofa and succumb to a food-induced coma?  Where would we be without the drama that each day can bring, with the child who writes on walls or jumps all over us when we get home? 

Probably Alaska...nobody goes there unless they race sled dogs or eat mooseburgers.

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other.

Written By: Howard on 02/21/07 at 4:32 pm

Always shovel your show ;D

That's my final thought,Take care and enjoy yourself!

Written By: Foo Bar on 02/21/07 at 9:14 pm

Ah, memories and family.  It's not what you've done, it's not what you remember doing, it's what you're remembered for having done.  Find a great wife, but they don't call you a family man.  Build your family a house in the countryside, but they won't call you a carpenter.  Grow your own food for your family, but they won't call you a farmer.  But you fark one sheep... 

Until then, take care of yourselves.  And don't give up the sheep.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/21/07 at 11:24 pm

Sex is wonderful, especially when performed with the one you love rather than a total stranger.

Until next time, be good to yourselves, and each other.

Written By: Tam on 02/21/07 at 11:44 pm

How is it that we become such good friends with people we might not even know if we were to run into them on the street? We have our own little streets here, we stay on the freeway, being sure not to hit each other with our vehicles. We check our insurance to see if it is still in good standing, and we always look to see if someone is veering out of their respective lane.

There are car pools here, ones you can't miss even if you tried. And occasionally there is a city bus that picks everyone up for one special ride. We always have a good time on the bus.

There will always be that one vehicle - whose timing belt is a little bit off from the rest. Their horn is too loud, just like their music. And their lights are always on highbeam! ;)

Sure, there are police on the roads here, but they try to stay out of all the traffic jams. Of course, when one gets a ticket, we all rally around that person and help them to pay it off. The State Trooper is the hardest of the bunch - for he controls all traffic flow on our streets. There won't be a ticket given if you cut him off. He will revoke your license instantly and you will go to jail with no chance of parole.

I love these streets. The lines, lights and stop signs. But most of all.... I love all the vehicles. So many different ones.... what's not to love?

Until next time, take care of yourselves..... and the vehicles!

(Thanks for the idea Rice!)

Written By: NullandVoid on 02/22/07 at 12:00 am

XBOX360...once the bain of my Playstation 2 ruled existence, now has become a newfound joy. Who would've thought that one could find so much joy in witnessing the ANNIHILATION of some 12 year old gamergeek from Minnesota in Halo2. Being able to insert your own music into games?!! HEXIC in Hi Def?? Gimme gimee gimeeee
The leet ridden hormone feuled twisted forum which is XBOX.com. I love readin that crap so much it's almost sick.
"The Ps3 totaly sux0r dooodz....xbox yeah!!!!!!!!!" ah, pure poetry!
So My fellow Playstation 2 freaks press ye little blue button one last time, close the sliding door on the last gen consoles. Resist the temptation to buy the PS3 cuz everybody knows the games sucketh(for now...GTA 4 will be with us this thanksgiving). If you own a Ps3 fear not my good friends for you can be redeemed. Ebay is your friend!! Videogame virgins, n00bs and naysayers. What are ya scared of? Take the plunge. IF the goin gets to rough you can always PAUSE.
Don't have no PS3 to barter? Sell some shoes, play the lotto, sell a kidney, collect cans...there's oh so many ways. Work hard, trust me the reward will be so sweet.
Now when you have your cash ready get:
Gears of War
CrackDown(I'm buying it tommorow)
and HAlo 2 (used of course)
Take the 360 home...press that big greeen circlly button Feeeeeeeeeeelllllll the Powahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Yank the ethernet cable from your PC (or use a router if you wanna get fancy), plug it in your xbox and JOIN ME DEAR FRIENDS!!!
Join me in the madness which is XBOXLIVE....SHARE YOUR GAMERTAG and let's Frag eachother into oblivion!!!!!

oh yeah and...uh Take Care of yourselves and eachother. ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/22/07 at 6:22 am

Sex is wonderful, especially when performed with the one you love rather than a total stranger.

Good final thought! ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/22/07 at 8:44 am

Oh, quit ya preaching, Mr. Springer... ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/22/07 at 9:26 am

XBOX360...once the bain of my Playstation 2 ruled existence, now has become a newfound joy. Who would've thought that one could find so much joy in witnessing the ANNIHILATION of some 12 year old gamergeek from Minnesota in Halo2. Being able to insert your own music into games?!! HEXIC in Hi Def?? Gimme gimee gimeeee
The leet ridden hormone feuled twisted forum which is XBOX.com. I love readin that crap so much it's almost sick.
"The Ps3 totaly sux0r dooodz....xbox yeah!!!!!!!!!" ah, pure poetry!
So My fellow Playstation 2 freaks press ye little blue button one last time, close the sliding door on the last gen consoles. Resist the temptation to buy the PS3 cuz everybody knows the games sucketh(for now...GTA 4 will be with us this thanksgiving). If you own a Ps3 fear not my good friends for you can be redeemed. Ebay is your friend!! Videogame virgins, n00bs and naysayers. What are ya scared of? Take the plunge. IF the goin gets to rough you can always PAUSE.
Don't have no PS3 to barter? Sell some shoes, play the lotto, sell a kidney, collect cans...there's oh so many ways. Work hard, trust me the reward will be so sweet.
Now when you have your cash ready get:
Gears of War
CrackDown(I'm buying it tommorow)
and HAlo 2 (used of course)
Take the 360 home...press that big greeen circlly button Feeeeeeeeeeelllllll the Powahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Yank the ethernet cable from your PC (or use a router if you wanna get fancy), plug it in your xbox and JOIN ME DEAR FRIENDS!!!
Join me in the madness which is XBOXLIVE....SHARE YOUR GAMERTAG and let's Frag eachother into oblivion!!!!!

oh yeah and...uh Take Care of yourselves and eachother. ;)

But...but...PS3 has Blu-Ray and SIXAXIS and a bunch of games!!  :o :o :D

Written By: NullandVoid on 02/22/07 at 10:32 am

But...but...PS3 has Blu-Ray and SIXAXIS and a bunch of games!!  :o :o :D

Don't get me wrong i LOVE me some Ps2 and later on Ps3. Its just that
i have not seen any games that have caught my attention. got any suggestions?

Written By: Southern Image on 02/22/07 at 10:42 am

If a city bans smoking should they be able to profit from the sales of cigarettes?
I say NO!!

Written By: Howard on 02/22/07 at 11:38 am

"Don't let anyone tell you otherwise".

This Is Mr.Starr,take care and be well. ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/22/07 at 5:13 pm

Don't get me wrong i LOVE me some Ps2 and later on Ps3. Its just that
i have not seen any games that have caught my attention. got any suggestions?

No, but you do get a cheap Blu-Ray player ;)  Give it a year, I don't think Sony REEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY wants to commit business suicide...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/23/07 at 11:48 am

Some people claim to have psychic powers or some third eye that allows them to see into the future, but I have actually harnessed this energy.  One day while walking home, I saw a kid playing with a ball.  I immediately estimated his stupidity level and the probability that he would do something stupid, and as he ran towards a ball, I told my friend, "Hey, this kid is gonna totally trip on that ball and I'm going to laugh."  2.5 seconds later, kid jumps on ball, totally bails and falls to the ground, and I laugh maniacally.  I am THE psychic.

Until next time, be good to yourselves...and laugh at kids who trip on balls.

Written By: KKay on 02/23/07 at 11:52 am

Sure, people get hurt when they fall down, but then, they also make us laugh- and isn't what it's all about? Bringing a smile to the face of our fellow man?  So next time you see a friend slip on ice, fall off a ladder or get hit in the head, go on and let it out.  It's what he really wants.

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and each other.

Written By: Step-chan on 02/23/07 at 3:20 pm

I was harrassed by two jerks on the bus yesterday.. so I decided to get mad and even..... I sent 15 catgirls, 12 foxgirls, 7 ramgirls and 4 inugirls after them. They tied them upsidedown to a tree and force fed them Ex-Lax. If they can't be tolerant to others they don't understand, they need to learn... don't you think so?

Take care of yourselves and each other...... Good night!

:D ;D O0

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/25/07 at 12:15 am

*Applauds Rice* - you've nailed Jerry's speaking/writing style perfectly (not sure if it was coincidental or not, lol). ;)

I already posted this in its respective thread (you guys can do this, too), but here's a lengthened version of why I think people sometimes dislike certain pictures of themselves:

How often do we see it among friends, acquaintences or family members? "Don't show anyone that picture of me, it looks awful, I'm gonna be so embarrased." We offer our honest opinion to the contrary, and yet no amount of us telling them how it looks fine, or even great, the nagging self-opinion won't change. Likely we've gone through this ourselves at some point too, so it's not as if the argument is without merit.

That said, when it comes to anything of this nature, it's really a matter of personal preference. Despite the good feeling we would get if someone vocalized their enjoyment of it,- if said picture wasn't a way we wanted to present ourselves, we can't help feeling dissatisfied. Maybe the friend at work complimenting it was doing so because he thought you looked young, but you'd rather look older and sophisticated.

Just as many popular hit songs, are ones that the bands themselves weren't crazy about or thought would be only salvagible as a B-side instead of a successful radio single, the same thing applies here. Both are a person's "art", their personal creation, so to speak. And anything like that will potentially to be judged by others. So it's only natural to be protective of something that's "ours". The next time you ask someone to say "cheese", just make sure to give them a copy too.

Till next time, take care of yourself...and each other.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/25/07 at 12:18 am

*Applauds Rice* - you've nailed Jerry's speaking/writing style perfectly (not sure if it was coincidental or not, lol). ;)

Thanks man :D  I find it hilarious how Jerry's show doesn't really have a point for the first 57 minutes and then he says something all serious at the end like his show actually has a purpose other than showing American trash :D

But what is trash anyway?  From K-Fed to some gutter-punk, trash comes in all flavors, and often cannot and should not be recycled because even if recycled, it may still be unwanted.  Are we just in shunning this particular stain on society, or do we need to show more compassion for those who do not have compassion enough to hold themselves to a higher standard? 

Until next time...be good to yourselves, and pick up the trash.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/25/07 at 12:22 am

^Good one.

Yeah, he himself has pointed out that it's sort of a subtle comedic value to it, like he's "giving a State of the Union address after all this craziness", or something along those lines, lol.

The story behind it is, the show started out typical and more serious (basically a longer version of his news commentary/anchor stuff he'd come to recogniton for in Cincinnati). So since he was doing more issues-oriented shows or things like makeovers and typical dating topics, it was normal for him to do the Final Thoughts. But as the show got crazier and trashier over the years, he kinda just kept doing them, to where now it seems really distinct from the rest of the show.

P.S. Wow, I just did a final thought on final thoughts. ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/25/07 at 11:28 pm

Snakes...on a plane...how much more original can you get?  Yet year after year, Hollywood fails to recognize true genius when they see it, opting instead to reward "art" and "depth" rather than B-level popcorn fare that entertains many more people.  When you have a bonafide badass superstar, sex in an airplane lavatory, dozens of gory deaths, and a plot with more holes than a Kevin Federline condom, how can you not get an Oscar nomination?  A true travesty, and one that should generate debate for years to come.

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and to hell with them mutha#*$&in' snakes.

Written By: Jessica on 02/25/07 at 11:29 pm

Snakes...on a plane...how much more original can you get?  Yet year after year, Hollywood fails to recognize true genius when they see it, opting instead to reward "art" and "depth" rather than B-level popcorn fare that entertains many more people.  When you have a bonafide badass superstar, sex in an airplane lavatory, dozens of gory deaths, and a plot with more holes than a Kevin Federline condom, how can you not get an Oscar nomination?  A true travesty, and one that should generate debate for years to come.

Until next time, take care of yourselves, and to hell with them mutha#*$&in' snakes.

I love you.

Written By: Marty McFly on 02/27/07 at 8:57 am

Thrift stores:

While some people would be quick to dismiss shopping at a Goodwill or otherwise seconhdand store as a waste of time, you have to look at as you would one of those paintings that Elaine and Kramer had in a certain Seinfeld episode.

Upon first glance, there's nothing there beyond the normal array of run of the mill T-shirts, old dinner plates and barely working top-loading VCRs from 1982. However, though, upon closer examination, you'll start noticing things you missed the first time around. Maybe some long-forgotten toys you had in Kindergarden, some cool albums or movies, and decent clothers if you can bear to look past the generic pizza delivery t-shirts. In fact, as long as you don't mind the idea that someone else once owned them - which technically is what happens to brand new things as soon as they're unwrapped anyway - it's even a more practical and money-saving way to acquire possessions. Just goes to show, one man's trash certainly is another man's treasure. Or a woman's.

Till next time, take care of yourself...and each other.

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/01/07 at 11:54 pm

Just for the heck of it, here's one of Jerry's REAL Final Thought's from the early years, about people who were trying to get into the Guiness Book of Records, but hadn't yet succeeded (the episode is from 1993 and I taped it in a rerun in the mid '90s):

Ya know, the most remarkable aspect of the Guiness Book of World Records, are not the records themselves, but the people who pursue them. Who, unsatisfied with the 15 minutes of fame Andy Warhol promised, want instead a spotlight of greater permanence.

And if their achievement hasn't necesarilly made the world better, it at least proves something to themselves, that they exist. That, through perseverence and dedication they accomplished their goal, they climbed their own Mount Everest. Why? Because it was there, and now there's proof that they were there too.

Now, the people we met today, some of them didn't make it in, at least not yet, but their drive was no less. Though for the life of me, I can't understand why one would want to be the world's best on a PogoStick, beyond the fun of taking on a challenge. No, it seems to me, the only record worth chasing isn't in anybody's book, and can't be broken by anybody else. And that is, whatever we're doing, to be the best WE can be.

Till next time, take care of yourself, and each other.

He makes a good point.8)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/09/07 at 10:22 pm

While Wikipedia is often a fine source of credible information, you still shouldn't cite it for your school assignments.

Until next time, be good to yourselves...and each other.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/09/07 at 10:26 pm

While Wikipedia is often a fine source of credible information, you still shouldn't cite it for your school assignments.

That just reminded me of something.  My senior year, my business ethics professor used to bring a paper shredder to class when essays/reports/papers were due.  If she saw Wikipedia cited in your bibliography....she'd shred it in front of you and make you do it again.  She was a such a bitch.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/09/07 at 10:28 pm

^ I think I like your professor :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/09/07 at 10:41 pm

Plugs:

While we have so many voltage outlets in our home, rarely are they situated at the utmost convenience for whichever device we may be using at the time. It's such a common occurance, particularly in an already cramped bedroom that's hard-pressed for space. How to get that new air conditioner plugged in on the one free table, without rearraning the entire space. Given this dilemna, extension cords are usually the most logical choice for the matter, those can become trampled over, requiring rugs over walkways and must be strategically placed. Although, ideally, we would be able to just take the outlets out of the wall at our free will, and put the d*mn things where we wanted them.

Written By: KKay on 03/10/07 at 7:00 am

While you might be tempted to use plastic cable ties on your partner's wrists, remember that velvet-wrapped nylon is equally as strong and will hold him or her safely and securely until they mutter their safety word.  So next time you are considering replaying that "AAA tow truck guy and stranded teen-ager" game, think of your special friends' comfort.  Sure, you always hurt the one you love, but show them your soft side by opting for plush fabrics.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/10/07 at 7:04 am

While you might be tempted to use plastic cable ties on your partner's wrists, remember that velvet-wrapped nylon is equally as strong and will hold him or her safely and securely until they mutter their safety word.  So next time you are considering replaying that "AAA tow truck guy and stranded teen-ager" game, think of your special friends' comfort.  Sure, you always hurt the one you love, but show them your soft side by opting for plush fabrics.

And remember, two half hitches are as good as three

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/10/07 at 7:06 am

Never wear your underwear backwards.

Written By: KKay on 03/10/07 at 7:07 am

if  you don't do that, how do you extend wear time?

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/10/07 at 7:13 am

if  you don't do that, how do you extend wear time?

Me thinkee you confuse backwards with inside out  ;D

Written By: KKay on 03/10/07 at 7:15 am

Me thinkee you confuse backwards with inside out  ;D

hey, do both and you get to wear them twice as long.

Written By: La Roche on 03/10/07 at 7:37 am

hey, do both and you get to wear them twice as long.

A little talcum powder and they last all week.

Written By: La Roche on 03/10/07 at 7:43 am

Although cutting off a hookers head and dumping her on the turnpike might seem like a good idea at the time, recent Government surveys suggest that up to 40% of New Jersey residents would actually call in a dead hooker.
Instead, steal a boat and take her out a mile from shore. Make certain you weigh her down with lead, then dump the body overboard.
Not only will this prevent your arrest, but it will also mean you get far less blood in your car.

Until next time folks, keep those hookers nervous.

Written By: Howard on 03/10/07 at 7:49 am

I know I don't.

Written By: Marty McFly on 04/02/07 at 9:01 am

Just for fun--duplicate threads. ;D

Some of us may roll our eyes at seeing similar things brought up several times in more than one thread, and this isn't totally without its merit. Yes, it can cause confusion among certain members, organization and finding things is more diffucult, and it takes up more board space. However, we must also understand that since we no longer are provided with the influence of a search function, it may be hard to blame those who do decide to merely state previously expressed views over again. The key answer here is one of common sense. If the old thread is easy to find, simply use it. If not, you should be able to get it going again as long as it's not abused, free of teasing by fellow board members.

Till next time, take care of yourself....and each other.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/24/08 at 5:35 am

Hey! Remember this thread?!! :) Wow! I haven't slept all night...and you can tell...so here I go....

Parents Having Sex:

Yes, the thought of the two people that have brought you into this world, engaging in such acts that splash the screens of popular movies, accent the lyrics in current songs, and remain the topic of conversation of preteens on the bus ride home, does make one sick. It would be nice to think of your parents as exceptional people, who somehow immaculately conceived you without having to perform the act itself. The many instances of horror as one perhaps, walks past a bedroom late at night, hearing combinations of words that should never utter the mouths of the two called, "mom" & "dad", the discovery of particular sexual memorabilia in your parents room, while innocently looking for a phonebook, and the occasional "discreet" sex-laced flirtations that you witness between the two of them.
Even though one would like to think that their parents might have only "done it" the number of children that they have, we all know that this is not the case, and even though it's a most awkward situation, one must always remember...that your parents most likely do not want to think about you having sex either.

Till next time, take care of yourself....and each other (but just not together, at the same time) ;)

Written By: gemini on 01/24/08 at 8:49 am

Hey! Remember this thread?!! :) Wow! I haven't slept all night...and you can tell...so here I go....

Parents Having Sex:

Yes, the thought of the two people that have brought you into this world, engaging in such acts that splash the screens of popular movies, accent the lyrics in current songs, and remain the topic of conversation of preteens on the bus ride home, does make one sick. It would be nice to think of your parents as exceptional people, who somehow immaculately conceived you without having to perform the act itself. The many instances of horror as one perhaps, walks past a bedroom late at night, hearing combinations of words that should never utter the mouths of the two called, "mom" & "dad", the discovery of particular sexual memorabilia in your parents room, while innocently looking for a phonebook, and the occasional "discreet" sex-laced flirtations that you witness between the two of them.
Even though one would like to think that their parents might have only "done it" the number of children that they have, we all know that this is not the case, and even though it's a most awkward situation, one must always remember...that your parents most likely do not want to think about you having sex either.

Till next time, take care of yourself....and each other (but just not together, at the same time) ;)

Haha! I've thought of that before and it's not a pretty sight! Thanks for reminding me.  ;D  My kids get grossed out if me and Tony kiss. Good way to clear a room!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/24/08 at 6:11 pm

Haha! I've thought of that before and it's not a pretty sight! Thanks for reminding me.  ;D  My kids get grossed out if me and Tony kiss. Good way to clear a room!

hahaa..we used to be the same way as kids...they would kiss or hug..and we would be like, "ew..gross 8-P" LOL! ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/20/08 at 10:13 pm

BUMP

I've had a readdiction to Cookie Monster lately, and I think it would be funny to imagine him as Jerry (although I know it's not the same without the voice, lol):

Cookie. It is such delicious food, and yet coincidentally, me always in such short supply of them. Much to the annoyance of fellow muppet friends back on Sesame Street, me always hungry and have hard time stopping and can never eat only one cookie.

In fact, this hunger often lead me to eat other foods me normally no like, even those which are not meant to digest. The other day, me even eat Gladys' pocketbook, and that make her mad. Of course this get me to feel bad, although me self restraint so low sometime me no realize what me do until it...too late.

So although me love food enough to eat almost anything, no matter what variety of meals me see, nothing ever compare to the delicious taste of cookie.

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...