inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Sorry, Everyone...

Written By: Apricot on 03/11/07 at 11:10 am

As of late, there's been somewhat of an explosion of activity in my life... things have taken a very sudden, severe and violent turn in an unpleasant direction... as thus, there's a very good chance I will not be living with my biological family anymore.

As you can imagine, things are not well, and what's going on now cuts just a wee bit into my internet time. Though I may stop in.. I will not be around nearly as much as I have been before. I will check and respond to PMs when possible, but the responses may be far and few as well.. it's all subjective to how things go.

I will not be deleting my account, because I hope to be back if things eventually work out in some way or another.. I just don't know when that will happen. Until then, I hope the board stays good.

Until the next time..

Subject: Re: I'm Sorry, Everyone...

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/11/07 at 11:13 am

Dooooon't be sorry.

I hope things start to work out!

Written By: lorac61469 on 03/11/07 at 11:40 am

I hope everything works out for you.

Written By: Henk on 03/11/07 at 11:41 am

As of late, there's been somewhat of an explosion of activity in my life... things have taken a very sudden, severe and violent turn in an unpleasant direction... as thus, there's a very good chance I will not be living with my biological family anymore.

Seriously?! :o Dangit man...Nobody should ever have to deal with that kind of stuff.

Whatever the outcome, remember we're here to help & listen.

Wish I could do more for you... :-\\ Take care!

Written By: whistledog on 03/11/07 at 12:25 pm

I hope everything works out ok for you.  Come back whenever you can!

Written By: Brian06 on 03/11/07 at 12:26 pm

Hope everything works out man.

Written By: La Roche on 03/11/07 at 12:36 pm

Hey chief.

You're smarter than us, you'll figure it out.

Stick to your guns pal.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/11/07 at 12:41 pm

Like everyone else stated, I hope everything turns out ok. Just remember you have a home here at the Inthe00s.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/11/07 at 2:15 pm

Hope everything works out well for you TG.Stay Good. :)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 03/11/07 at 2:47 pm

Ouch! Hope every thing works out.

All the best...  :)

Written By: Jessica on 03/11/07 at 3:09 pm

As you can imagine, things are not well, and what's going on now cuts just a wee bit into my internet time. Though I may stop in.. I will not be around nearly as much as I have been before. I will check and respond to PMs when possible, but the responses may be far and few as well.. it's all subjective to how things go.

I will not be deleting my account, because I hope to be back if things eventually work out in some way or another.. I just don't know when that will happen. Until then, I hope the board stays good.

Until the next time..

I hope that things start getting better for you.

Written By: nally on 03/11/07 at 4:51 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about this, man. :( Hopefully things'll work out for you.

Written By: spaceace on 03/11/07 at 5:35 pm

I'll be thinking about you.  Hope things get better real soon.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 03/11/07 at 5:57 pm

I hope all works out!  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/11/07 at 7:11 pm

I'm sorry, Andrew. You know I'm always here, if you want to talk.

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/11/07 at 9:01 pm

Hang in there Tubeway.  It is not what happens to us that defines us.  It is how we handle it.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/11/07 at 9:14 pm

I don't think you have to apologize to anyone, but it sounds like your biological family has some answerin' to do.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/11/07 at 9:15 pm

Hey Andrew....I hope things start looking up for you....you will be missed, and I hope you can return soon. As everyone has stated...if you need anyone to talk with....I/we all are here. I wish you the best, and I hope everything works out in a positive way in your life....because you deserve to be happy.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/12/07 at 10:31 am

Best of luck to you.

Written By: Gis on 03/12/07 at 4:28 pm

Good luck to you Andrew.

Written By: YWN on 03/12/07 at 4:33 pm

Andrew, this sucks ass.  I don't know what's going on, but give me the details...or at least the ones you're comfortable with...as soon as possible.

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 03/12/07 at 5:12 pm

Andrew,

I can't pretend to truly understand specifically what it is with which you're dealing right now, but I sincerely hope it all gets worked out swiftly and for the best. It sounds like you're being proactive and doing what you can to work toward a solution, and I commend you for this. Don't apologize to anyone - you're getting your own affairs in order, and that's the most important thing you could do.

Be well, bro.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/12/07 at 5:37 pm

I wish you lots of good luck and peace in whatever happens to you.  Hope things work out for you in a positive way

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 03/12/07 at 8:13 pm

TG-

I understand what it means to have your life turned topsy-turvy 10 ways from Saturday.
Maybe not with the same issues with which you deal, but in general principle.
That was why I had to break away, for awhile...

Know that there are those of us that will welcome you back, mate.
Know also, that there are those who care about your well-being, and when you're ready, will be there in spirit, at least.

-Don't lose the silver thread, mon ami.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/07 at 2:48 am

The board will miss your presence Andrew. I will too,  :)  but I am encouraged that you plan not to delete. Good luck with your life and try to maintain as positive an attitude as you can.  You've got some good friends here. Take it Easy

Written By: Tam on 03/13/07 at 2:51 am

Andrew!
Take all the time you need.
This place isn't going anywhere and will be here waiting for your return.
All of us will be right here waiting too.

Hasta Luego 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...