inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gizoogle -- Hilarious!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/20/07 at 2:15 am

You must check this out.  You go to http://www.gizoogle.com and type in any web address.  It acts like Google, so a bunch of hits will come up.  Click one, and the site translates the text into Snoop Dogg speak.  I love it! 

Subject: Re: Gizoogle -- Hilarious!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/20/07 at 2:22 am

You must check this out.  You go to http://www.gizoogle.com and type in any web address.  It acts like Google, so a bunch of hits will come up.  Click one, and the site translates the text into Snoop Dogg speak.  I love it! 
Check out our own board inthe00s

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/20/07 at 2:22 am

Check out our own board inthe00s

In The 00s, tha Popular Culture Information Society
This is a moderated discussion board fo` a wide range of pop culture topics. We gots our start as an 80s only board, but have branched out ta discuss Gangsta decades (piznast n present) . It dont stop till the wheels fall off. Pleaze read tha site rules before blingin'.

;D  ;D  ;D

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 03/20/07 at 2:39 am

Yeah, I remember that site. Hilarious.  ;D

And this:
"And as you go, don't forget pi-iiiii!
And wizzle you W-to-tha-izzind, minus Y-hyyy!
And when you do chains, mizzle playa thizzay Caitie,
Wizzy you W-to-tha-izzind, you lift!
Wizzy you wind, you lift!
Whizzat you wind, you lift!

F divide by D equals K!
F divide by D equals K!
F divide by D equals K!
Equals K! Equals K!"

Written By: Howard on 03/20/07 at 6:37 am

;D That cracked me up!

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/25/07 at 9:27 am

This is funny. :D

If you click on another link once in the main site, the translation will turn off and it won't work. However, if you cut and paste the thread link into the address bar, you can get a Snoopized version of any thread. Just for the heck of it, here's my original post in the Do you think '90s teens acted older thread:

This is sum-m sum-m I've noticed fo` years N-to-tha-izzow, that teens usually acted vizzle mizzle "older" in tha '90s n generally wanted ta be taken mizzy seriously - maybe why tha more gritty, rebellious but stizzay dizzay ta Earth n serious-toned Grunge music caught on tha way it did. This Wasn't jizzust shiznown in movies n TV nigga but everyday life too (which of course, tha media reflects) in all flavas. I always used ta hear stories on tha news `bout runaway kids leav'n home n liv'n in squats, shiznit like that. You Don't hizzle `bout this quite as mizzuch now . Slap your mutha (i_idiotically_tried_to_break_the_rules_by_using_profanity) self.

I used ta thizzink this might've jizzy been mah own slanted perception of tha times since I was younga thizzay they were (izzy naturally a 15-year old would've seemed drug deala n adultlike ta me W-H-to-tha-izzen I was 9, lol) . Keep the party crackin while I'm steady rappin'. Howeva, when I see TV footage frizzay tha early-mid '90s, I stizzay git that same basic impression when perpetratin' it ta tha more materalizzles mid '00s party atmosphere cuz its a doggy dog world.

P.S. I T-H-to-tha-izzink younga kids stayed kids playa then, while tha 14+ crowd of teens wizzle adult-ish (9-13 year olds could go eitha way, depend'n on tha person).

;D

Written By: Apricot on 03/25/07 at 2:14 pm

Have you seen Aks Jeeves? It's hilarious.. lemme try to find the link..

Written By: Apricot on 03/25/07 at 2:15 pm

I just put in a page of Cannibal Corpse lyrics.. boy, this is fun!

Swollen wit liquid,
Ready ta burst,
A load of mah lymph,
Wizzy quench this dead body's thirst....

Written By: Paul on 03/25/07 at 4:44 pm

If you tried it on Snoop Dogg's website, would it come out in perfect English?

Written By: Howard on 03/25/07 at 5:30 pm

If you tried it on Snoop Dogg's website, would it come out in perfect English?

It would probably translate to his language.

Written By: Marty McFly on 03/26/07 at 12:03 am

It would probably translate to his language.

Snoop Dogg's website is his language - hence the irony and humor of that statement.

It's like if you played a backwards message in reverse, it would be a forwards message.

Same thing.

Check for new replies or respond here...