inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I f I said Bone-Fone,would think instantly naughty?Any ever heard/have one?

Written By: woodstockghandii on 04/04/07 at 4:02 pm

I karamically am in dire of one.At this point in my 43 times around the sun,I feel the need to reach back and reinforce my personallibility.Even you just share (or be brane enough to admit) owning one and how it affected your growth,that'd be cool.By the way,It was a radio that draped(although it {or "she}had a strp system for tree climbing)around one's neck..HEY!!Maybe you saw someone wearing one goofily! 8)

Subject: Re: I f I said Bone-Fone,would think instantly naughty?Any ever heard/have one?

Written By: whistledog on 04/04/07 at 4:03 pm

Que?

Subject: Re: I f I said Bone-Fone,would think instantly naughty?Any ever heard/have one?

Written By: Marian on 04/04/07 at 4:08 pm

I karamically am in dire of one.At this point in my 43 times around the sun,I feel the need to reach back and reinforce my personallibility.Even you just share (or be brane enough to admit) owning one and how it affected your growth,that'd be cool.By the way,It was a radio that draped(although it {or "she}had a strp system for tree climbing)around one's neck..HEY!!Maybe you saw someone wearing one goofily! 8)
this sounds like spam e-mail.

Written By: Howard on 04/04/07 at 4:11 pm

How do you bone a phone?

Written By: woodstockghandii on 04/04/07 at 4:17 pm

::)What is it about cyberspace people that I get jocularity about an honest post?SPAM???HUH_HA!

Written By: whistledog on 04/04/07 at 4:35 pm

Is this Bill: The Sequel?

Written By: Tam on 04/04/07 at 5:24 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/inthe80s/1033057955.shtml

Written By: Tam on 04/04/07 at 5:28 pm

and

http://pocketcalculatorshow.com/magicalgadget/index3.html

Written By: gemini on 04/04/07 at 5:30 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/inthe80s/1033057955.shtml

I'm amazed with your ability to just pull that out of nowhere!  ;D 

Written By: Tam on 04/04/07 at 5:35 pm

I'm amazed with your ability to just pull that out of nowhere!  ;D 

;D
I just googled bone phone and that was the first legit link that came up!
;D

Written By: gemini on 04/04/07 at 5:37 pm

;D
I just googled bone phone and that was the first legit link that came up!
;D

Good going. I just thought it was spam.

Check for new replies or respond here...