inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Calling all Brits!

Written By: Tam on 04/16/07 at 1:25 am

This is going to seem really silly since I can probably go ahead and order it right online, (long story as to why I don't want to buy it online) but I am wondering if this can be bought on the general market over there.

It is a Duran Duran t-shirt.

The actual shirt size Medium
http://www.crewe-issue.co.uk/duranduran_store/PopUp_windows/navy_ringer.html

The Duran Duran Store page it is on:
http://www.crewe-issue.co.uk/duranduran_store/indexb.html
4th row, second from right.

And can you believe that a GBP=$2 USD??!!!
At any rate, I really freakin want this t-shirt, so if anyone knows if it can be bought other than online - I would so appreciate your help.

Tam ;)

Subject: Re: Calling all Brits!

Written By: Gis on 04/16/07 at 1:30 am

Hmm, my good friend in America is also a Duran Duran nut. She asked me if I could get her a shirt from the official store as the cost in the U.S was so high, it actually worked out more expensive fro me to buy it here than it did for her!  :o I will investigate this one for you when I get to work and see what I can do................................

Written By: Tam on 04/16/07 at 1:35 am

Gis! Karma for you girl for even thinking of trying!
It will probably cost more but it would save me a headache for real!
Thank you! 8)

Written By: Gis on 04/16/07 at 7:55 am

Ok, so I can't find this on sale anywhere else except the official Duran Duran website  :(  I'm guessing it must be an exclusive to them.

To buy it in the U.K it is £22.25 including postage

Written By: Tam on 04/16/07 at 11:06 am

Ok, so I can't find this on sale anywhere else except the official Duran Duran website  :(  I'm guessing it must be an exclusive to them.

To buy it in the U.K it is £22.25 including postage

It's all good Gis.
To buy it here through the website it comes to £24 with postage, which converts to about $47 USD.
And it would probably end up being even more than that if I were to have you get it and send it to me. ::)
They need to open a store over here seen as how at least one of them lives in Cali for the most part! ;D
Thanks for trying girl! 8)

Check for new replies or respond here...