inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: COUNTERFEIT CONDOMS!!! **PLEASE READ THIS**

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/05/07 at 8:55 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kPG9NKy-1g

This is sick...but true. Apparently there are fake aka POTENTIALLY UNSAFE condoms floating around New York.

I am one of the many in NYC that's horrified right now because of this newsclip. I know this may not apply to a good number of you here, but if you got any friends in NYC let them know just in case they haven't heard.

Subject: Re: COUNTERFEIT CONDOMS!!! **PLEASE READ THIS**

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/06/07 at 5:20 am

Damn, is nothing sacred anymore?

Of course even when you have the genuine article, condooms only work about 95% of the time.  :o

Written By: Marian on 05/06/07 at 4:06 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0kPG9NKy-1g

This is sick...but true. Apparently there are fake aka POTENTIALLY UNSAFE condoms floating around New York.

I am one of the many in NYC that's horrified right now because of this newsclip. I know this may not apply to a good number of you here, but if you got any friends in NYC let them know just in case they haven't heard.
So they're made of a weaker material?

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/06/07 at 7:39 pm

That's insane!!
:o :o

I bet there are a lot of nervous people right about now.

Written By: Howard on 05/06/07 at 9:39 pm

Always use Trojans,They're never counterfeit. ;)

Written By: Davester on 05/07/07 at 1:54 am

Pardon me, sir, I'm looking for a pack of Trojans...

Written By: Howard on 05/07/07 at 6:12 am

Pardon me, sir, I'm looking for a pack of Trojans...

Which kind,Sir?  ;D

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 6:20 am

I've got a feeling the "religious right' is going to take this and run with it.  Meanwhile people end up getting sick or pregnant.

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/07/07 at 11:49 am

Howard, I guess you didn't watch the video...it was the Trojans that were counterfeit.

Written By: Howard on 05/07/07 at 3:51 pm

Howard, I guess you didn't watch the video...it was the Trojans that were counterfeit.

I watched the video and you're right,They were Trojans.How could they do that to people? ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/07/07 at 5:35 pm

I've got a feeling the "religious right' is going to take this and run with it.  Meanwhile people end up getting sick or pregnant.

I have a question....why does religion always have to be brought negatively into every discussion? This is about fake rubbers...it has nothing to do with religion. I don't mean to sound harsh...but geez...it seems like every thread I go into anymore there is some sarcastic or negative reference about religion..even when it has absolutely nothing to do with it. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/07 at 6:24 pm

This whole thread is why I advise using no less than 3 forms of birth control, to make extra sure.  Better safe than sorry.  :-\\

Written By: spaceace on 05/07/07 at 7:09 pm

I have a question....why does religion always have to be brought negatively into every discussion? This is about fake rubbers...it has nothing to do with religion. I don't mean to sound harsh...but geez...it seems like every thread I go into anymore there is some sarcastic or negative reference about religion..even when it has absolutely nothing to do with it. ::)

Listen to Focus on the family a few times and you'll see.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/07/07 at 8:11 pm

Listen to Focus on the family a few times and you'll see.

doesn't mean that every thread on the board has to include snide religious comments though..that's all I am saying. I mean, we already have enough of those in the politics board alone.

Written By: Red Ant on 05/07/07 at 9:57 pm

Bootlegging condoms... If I thought of a million ways to illegally make money, I still would not have come up with that idea.

Wow, just, I don't know. I can only hope these fakes are reasonably well made...

Check for new replies or respond here...