inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Flounce...

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/07/07 at 10:00 pm

http://springs1.0catch.com/goodbye.html

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. After the last few weeks or so of posts (and the often aggressively and needlessly snarky comment storm that accompanies several of them), I feel that I must leave this community. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. i'm out of here. i am not sad about it either.

http://www.toytowngermany.com/wiki/Flounce

Subject: Re: Flounce...

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/07/07 at 10:19 pm

This better be a satire on the recent posts of members around here.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/07/07 at 10:19 pm

Goodbye everyone, IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH CUT FOR ALL YOU HATERS???? You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again. 

Written By: Tam on 05/07/07 at 10:23 pm

;D ;D ;D

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. this community would be much better if you didnt jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

Written By: Tam on 05/07/07 at 10:25 pm

The generator only likes a few lines. You get the same thing over and over again, but it is quite funny! 8) ;D

Written By: whistledog on 05/07/07 at 10:49 pm

When you add in your own words, it doesn't quite sound right ...

Goodbye everyone, like taking a dump cause i found out i am constipated no!!!!! I have to go take a dump

;D

Written By: Red Ant on 05/07/07 at 10:59 pm

"40 Meg Limit Exceeded!

This site has exceeded its limit of 40 Megabytes of transfer per day. The account can be upgraded to a paid account to increase the transfer limit up to 15 Gigs of transfer per month in your 0catch.com user tools section."

Not quite the melodramatic faux exit I was looking for...

Maybe tomorrow...  ;D

... it's now tomorrow here, and that site is still down, so I'll improvise a "Flounce":

"I'm leaving because the owner of this site is too damned cheap to buy usuable bandwidth, so I always get kicked off or can't access it right as I'm about to make the most profund post you mere mortals have ever read. I no longer will waste my time typing Earth shattering posts, since I always get 404 errors. I think that it's a secret conspiracy to keep me from saying what is the truth!!! Goodbye, you cheap, anti-capitalist, God hating, commie demoncrap bastards. I may return when your site budget is more than I spend on bottled water per day, and you all know you'd be lucky to have me back! PS to my friends: only the truly classless will stay here after I leave. Leave now or be forever related to the status of 'Internet Bums'".

Written By: jackas on 05/08/07 at 12:16 am

Too funny!  There will be no improvising from me since I lack the ability to creatively write.  I'll wait until tomorrow.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/08/07 at 1:37 am

that was funny and I did one, but then I really came off a little too harsh  ;D  I want a do-over

Subject: I'm Outta Here!

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/08/07 at 4:24 am

Goodbye everyone, You people all absolutely disgust me. I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. its not goodbye cruel world... but hello new life. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. Inthe00s is a bunch of self-absorbed, whining, pseudo-intellectual jackasses NONE OF YOU CAN READ HIGHER THAN A FOURTH-GRADE LEVEL! i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. So listen, you ****ers, you ****heads. Here is a man who will not take it anymore. A man who is standing up against the scum, the ****, the dogs, the filth, the ****. Here is a man who stood up.. I hope all you fat cows die. I will never post here again.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/07 at 7:06 am

For a second there,I was fooled.I thought Chucky was actually going to step down as moderator. :o

Written By: Southern Image on 05/08/07 at 9:12 am

Better not be leaving.

Another board calls them YAGES ( Yet another GRAND exit)  ;D

I couldn't open the first link you posted though.  ???

Written By: Southern Image on 05/08/07 at 9:13 am

For a second there,I was fooled.I thought Chucky was actually going to step down as moderator. :o

He's the owner of this board, why would he do that. He can easily get rid of people he didn't like.  ;) ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/08/07 at 10:23 am

He's the owner of this board, why would he do that. He can easily get rid of people he didn't like.  ;) ;D

yeah, but then I'd be talking to myself

>grin<

I kid, I kid...

I was debating whether we should have an unwritten rule about removing or locking posts like this, when people start a new thread to announce their exit.  Granted, we haven't had one in a long time, so maybe not necessary

Written By: Gis on 05/08/07 at 10:27 am

yeah, but then I'd be talking to myself

>grin<

I kid, I kid...

I was debating whether we should have an unwritten rule about removing or locking posts like this, when people start a new thread to announce their exit.  Granted, we haven't had one in a long time, so maybe not necessary
That would be a hard one, I would say yes to the flouncy ones but then there have been goodbye threads from people like Bobby which were just to explain why someone might have to leave and they were great to have.

Written By: Howard on 05/08/07 at 4:42 pm

Maybe we did something wrong,I just assume way too much. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...