inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's the laziest you've ever been?

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/07 at 3:59 am

Just how lazy can you get?  See if you can beat this ...

Sometimes when I am lying on the couch, and the remote is on the other end of the coffee table, I will tip the table so the remote falls to my end ;D

One time I had the TV remote, but the VCR remote was sitting on top of the TV, just on the edge.  So I cranked up the volume on the TV, so the vibration would knock the remote on the floor, which it did.  Then I took off my shirt to try and smack the remote close to me, but it was way out of reach, so I took off my pants, tied it to my shirt, and proceeded to reel the remote on in ;D

Subject: Re: What's the laziest you've ever been?

Written By: danootaandme on 05/17/07 at 5:41 am

^ that is a lot of work.  I'm so lazy I just watch whatever is on the channel that it is tuned to.

Written By: Howard on 05/17/07 at 6:19 am

I'm so lazy,I can sit by my computer laptop for many hours on end.

Written By: Davester on 05/17/07 at 6:58 am

I've been so lazy that I've gotten out of bed at 5 a.m. to get an early start at loafing around...

Written By: KittyBass on 05/17/07 at 8:12 am

I'd say this is the laziest I've ever been in my life. Two things happened in January. I was laid off from my job and my bf felt so bad he bought me a new PC. (we had no PC for 3 or 4 years) So now I spend most of my time online. I'm trying to do the housewife thing but it just doesn't suit me.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/17/07 at 9:13 am

sometimes I get lazy and I have Vaughn answer the phone, and other little things like that for me.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/17/07 at 9:21 am

I kept hitting "snooze" on my alarm clock from 5:30 AM to 4:00 PM.  That's when my roommate came home and asked me WTF I was doing still home.

Written By: La Roche on 05/17/07 at 9:43 am

I used to go to the storeroom at work to take a nap on the big roll of carpet they had in there.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/17/07 at 10:04 am

Okay,Jason is winning :o ;D

When i'm lazy i just boss ask people around to do things for me: "Sweetie,would you be a doll and get me a glass of water?" ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/17/07 at 11:38 am

I am so lazy that I have a couple of baskets full of clean clothes that I haven't put away-in about a month. I have dishes sitting in the sink FOR DAYS that needs to be washed but... I have several projects started but never finished. I could go on.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/17/07 at 1:49 pm

sometimes I get lazy and I have Vaughn answer the phone, and other little things like that for me.

I do that with my daughter.  :D

If the kids are around and I'm too lazy to stand up and get something, I'll usually ask one of them to get it for me.  I figure they ask me to do enough things for them that this shouldn't be a problem...although sometimes it still is.  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/17/07 at 1:56 pm

Probably when I was one day old.

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/07 at 2:15 pm

Lazy can also be funny ...

Remember when Mr. Bean was in his bed, and he used a pistol to shoot out the lightbulb in his bedroom, then when he opened up his bedside cabinet to put the gun away, you could see that he had a large supply of bullets and replacement lightbulbs? ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/17/07 at 2:25 pm

Remember when Mr. Bean was in his bed, and he used a pistol to shoot out the lightbulb in his bedroom, then when he opened up his bedside cabinet to put the gun away, you could see that he had a large supply of bullets and replacement lightbulbs? ;D

Ya gotta love Mr. Bean!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/17/07 at 10:08 pm

haahaha...Mr. Bean is the epitome of laziness....he's flippin' brilliant! ;D

Written By: jackas on 05/17/07 at 11:24 pm

I've been so lazy that I've gotten out of bed at 5 a.m. to get an early start at loafing around...

This is what I do. ;D  If I want to be lazy I have to take up some of "my time", so sometimes I have to give up my sleep.  Once the kids get up my lazy time is shot and the rest of the day I spend with the kids, cleaning or running errands.

Written By: Davester on 05/18/07 at 3:16 am

This is what I do. ;D  If I want to be lazy I have to take up some of "my time", so sometimes I have to give up my sleep.  Once the kids get up my lazy time is shot and the rest of the day I spend with the kids, cleaning or running errands.

Well, at least you have an excuse..!  No excuses, here.  Just an indolent hanger-on...

I should get a job and a haircut... :P

Written By: Gis on 05/18/07 at 5:44 am

I am so lazy that I have a couple of baskets full of clean clothes that I haven't put away-in about a month. I have dishes sitting in the sink FOR DAYS that needs to be washed but... I have several projects started but never finished. I could go on.

Cat
That's pretty much me too!  ;D

Ian has slept for 36 hours straight.  :o

Written By: Howard on 05/18/07 at 6:04 am

I used to go to the storeroom at work to take a nap on the big roll of carpet they had in there.

That's pretty lazy. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/29/07 at 3:14 pm

One time in my life I just lazed around for about six months, food and drink was brought and I had no worries in the world.

Written By: Howard on 11/29/07 at 3:23 pm

sitting around the house,raining outside and just playing with my Playstation and using my laptop. ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...