inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are You A Tree Hugger?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/10/07 at 11:31 pm

So tell us... How much of an activist or peace lover are you?

Or... anything else that hugs trees, I guess.

Subject: Re: Are You A Tree Hugger?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/10/07 at 11:39 pm

Only if trees go to hug me first

Written By: whistledog on 07/10/07 at 11:40 pm

I never hug trees, because dogs (and sometimes people) urinate on them

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/10/07 at 11:40 pm

I never hug trees, because dogs (and sometimes people) urinate on them
What about squirrels?

Written By: La Roche on 07/10/07 at 11:41 pm

I am about as far as you can get from being a tree hugger. My whole point of existence is to eat, drink, smoke and f**k everything that one can possibly do said things to, I couldn't give a toss about how I leave the planet, I like war because it thins out the population and lots of cool s**t is invented, plus, I just enjoy the suffering of others.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/10/07 at 11:43 pm

I am about as far as you can get from being a tree hugger. My whole point of existence is to eat, drink, smoke and f**k everything that one can possibly do said things to, I couldn't give a toss about how I leave the planet, I like war because it thins out the population and lots of cool s**t is invented, plus, I just enjoy the suffering of others.

Would you f**k a tree?

Written By: La Roche on 07/10/07 at 11:46 pm

Would you f**k a tree?

Hmm, that's a really good question.

It would all depend on just how heavily I'd been drinking that day.

Oh, talking about trees, this is a really funny story.

Back when me and Pete were about.. 13 I guess.. I was having this fight with a guy named Declan, Declan always thought he was really tough right.. and admittedly he was, so me and Pete decided to psychologically destroy him (although at the time I dare say we just said "mess with him." anyway, I ended up having a protracted battle with a tree, including me insulting it, shouting at it and punching it.
The idea was everyone would talk about how crazy I was and that Dec should leave well enough alone.. but he didn't.. and we had a fight, it pretty much ended up level, I know I hit him hard enough to bust up his jaw, but I also know I was just gushing blood..

Written By: KKay on 07/11/07 at 7:34 am

I guess you can call me a tree hugger.

I work with a non-profit organization that cleans and improves city parks in order to make it safe for people and their pets.
Last summer i began working on organizing staten island beach clean-up.
I go to the moutains often-  we never litter, we go in fall and winter to feed animals and our house has no electricity nor running water so we don't pollute (only with fireplace wood smoke)

I'm pretty much nature girl.

Written By: spaceace on 07/11/07 at 10:40 am

I'm allergic to some types of tree pollen so I can only hug trees at a certain times of the year.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/11/07 at 10:48 am

I guess you can call me a tree hugger.

I work with a non-profit organization that cleans and improves city parks in order to make it safe for people and their pets.
Last summer i began working on organizing staten island beach clean-up.
I go to the moutains often-  we never litter, we go in fall and winter to feed animals and our house has no electricity nor running water so we don't pollute (only with fireplace wood smoke)

I'm pretty much nature girl.

What do you do with the NPO that cleans/improves city parks?

Written By: Howard on 07/11/07 at 4:51 pm

No I don't. ::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/11/07 at 9:36 pm

Would you f**k a tree?
that's weird because there's this movie where some dude does just that  :o  George C. Scott, his wife & their son stranded on a desert island.  well the son starts growing up and well, he probably started off with just a casual tree hug and then, well, you know  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/12/07 at 6:49 am

Remember the film "Superstar" with Molly Shannon? Now,here's a real Tree hugger. ;D

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiIVFZZGickAXjSjzbkF/SIG=14bhfpmhg/EXP=1184327317/**http%3A//us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/superstar/molly_shannon/ss.jpg

Written By: esoxslayer on 07/12/07 at 7:58 am

I'm sure that some people would call me anything BUT a tree hugger, in light of the fact that I've cut down nearly 700 full grown trees in the past 6 months and in the neighborhood of a thousand saplings (that being anything under 4 inches in diameter), but it's been for a purpose.  I have a large tract of woods and in order to make the "primary" trees a better environment, the surrounding trees have needed thinning out to open up the canopy.

All of the wood cut down is used for firewood, with the exception of the branches 1.5 inches in diameter or less.  Am well over 1000 cords of wood cut, bucked, split and stacked and sold at 50 bucks per cord, so it's profitable, plus it's quadrupling the value of the land itself, and helping the remaining trees to grow better and bigger for harvest as board lumber in the future, and am replacing the thinner spots in the woods with healthy hardwood purchased from a local tree farm.

As a contractor, I have studied this "green" building phase we're going through and have seen that the majority of green building, while on the outside shows some benefit, doesn't have as much benefit as we'd all be led to believe, and the payback in many cases would take longer to hit the break even point than the life expectancy of the house itself.  In many cases, the additional expense of petroleum products needed for trucking/recycling/returning salvaged materials is more of an expense (to the environment) than using up new materials and scrapping the old.  As long as suitable conservation practices are utilized in replanting of trees, etc., then I have no problem with harvesting new trees for new lumber for new building materials....

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/12/07 at 9:57 am

I chose the last one because I like to eat cows and pigs and stuff.

I don't litter, use as little resources as possible, and recycle when it's convenient.  I also watch my fuel efficiency as much as I can.  I'm not fanatical about it but I also don't pee in your drinking water either.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/12/07 at 10:20 am

I chose the last one because I like to eat cows and pigs and stuff.

I don't litter, use as little resources as possible, and recycle when it's convenient.  I also watch my fuel efficiency as much as I can.  I'm not fanatical about it but I also don't pee in your drinking water either.

Then I'd say only the green ones.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/12/07 at 12:15 pm

Then I'd say only the green ones.

No, because I don't hug trees.

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/12/07 at 12:54 pm

I've been a member of the Arbor Day Society for 10+ years... would that qualify me?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/12/07 at 2:35 pm

Remember the film "Superstar" with Molly Shannon? Now,here's a real Tree hugger. ;D

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMiIVFZZGickAXjSjzbkF/SIG=14bhfpmhg/EXP=1184327317/**http%3A//us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/superstar/molly_shannon/ss.jpg

one of my favorite movies! I just watched it again the other day. :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/12/07 at 5:33 pm

There's an old Elm tree on campus.  One of a few in this region spared the Dutch Elm blight, which began killing Elms in the late 1920s until it burned itself out in the 1960s.  I remember when I was about five, in the early '70s, the sawyers came for the two dying Elms at the end of the country lane we lived on.  Two late casualties.  So sad.  Thus, I have a protective feeling about remaining Elms.  They're doing all kinds of construction at UMass and if I find find out they're taking that Elm, I will chain myself to it!

Birches, oaks, maples, pines, beeches, they're all great trees, but I wouldn't do any civil disobedience to save 'em!

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/12/07 at 5:52 pm

There's an old Elm tree on campus.  One of a few in this region spared the Dutch Elm blight, which began killing Elms in the late 1920s until it burned itself out in the 1960s.  I remember when I was about five, in the early '70s, the sawyers came for the two dying Elms at the end of the country lane we lived on.  Two late casualties.  So sad.  Thus, I have a protective feeling about remaining Elms.  They're doing all kinds of construction at UMass and if I find find out they're taking that Elm, I will chain myself to it!

Birches, oaks, maples, pines, beeches, they're all great trees, but I wouldn't do any civil disobedience to save 'em!

If the Elm is still standing after all this time with no Dutch Elm signs, I would think they'd be taking cuttings off of it and the state/city/county would forbid them from even touching it.

There's been a lot of buzz lately because there's been a handful of specimens that have been isolated that appear to be immune from the blight.  My property is already filled to the brim with trees, but I'd consider cutting a few down if I thought an elm could be grown on it.  I do have a hand full of trees near the road I need to take down (couple birches that are dying, and 4 pine trees that only leave needles and sap in my cars).  To replace one or two with an elm would be awesome, though considering the spread of the branches probably not such a great idea.

Written By: KKay on 07/12/07 at 5:56 pm

oh yeah...and at work i care for trees.

i'm not a vegetarian.

Written By: Mushroom on 07/16/07 at 2:34 pm

I am actually quite a conservationist.  I absolutely hate waste, and think that all reasonable steps should be taken to preserve nature and life.

However, a lot of people take things way to far.  They take all kinds of actions to save one tree, yet seem to ignore the effects of destroying entire forests (without replanting) in other areas of the world.  One of the reasons I am glad I moved to Alabama is the large number of trees and forests.  It is literally impossible to drive more then 2 miles in this area without comming across a large dense tract of woods.

A far cry from the sterile brown landscape of Southern California.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/16/07 at 2:47 pm

Would you f**k a tree?

I'll get back to you on that.

http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/environment/Fspubs/01232833/fig084.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/16/07 at 2:53 pm

We TRY to be green. We recycle as much as we can. We have planted a few trees in our back yard-well, they were baby trees that started to grow right next to the foundation of our house and they needed to be moved-so we transplanted them. We found another one a few months ago and gave it to someone to transplant-which they did. We use those energy efficient light bulbs and turn things off when not in use. I also try not to run water when I am brushing my teeth. We also helped my step-daughter and her husband put in solar panels (they live in Southern Cal). We looked into solar power here but it is just not feasible where we live. Our house is completely surrounded. If I could, I would put in solar panels & a wind turbine in the back yard. Sometimes I feel that we don't do enough-but we do a little.

Cat 

Written By: Tia on 07/16/07 at 3:15 pm

i like to show trees affection to lull them into a false sense of security and then betray them horribly.

Written By: Howard on 07/16/07 at 3:46 pm

Dogs are tree huggers,I see them urinating on tress almost every day.

Written By: Tia on 07/16/07 at 3:49 pm

Dogs are tree huggers,I see them urinating on tress almost every day.
as my last lover pointed out to me more than once, urinating and hugging are NOT the same thing.

Written By: Howard on 07/16/07 at 3:50 pm

as my last lover pointed out to me more than once, urinating and hugging are NOT the same thing.

Dogs hump trees so that would make a tree humper.  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/16/07 at 5:56 pm

i like to show trees affection to lull them into a false sense of security and then betray them horribly.

You heartbreaker you.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love9.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love9.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love9.gif

Written By: MLB on 07/16/07 at 6:49 pm

philosophy of a "eco-green" so called tree-hugger and actually getting out into the wilderness and wrapping your arms around some mouldy buggy tree are two different things!  Especially the evergreens which have that nasty sap that sticks horribly when you get near it! :P
Truthfully tho,  ;) I recycle plenty, I reuse items too when I can(margarine tubs as cheap tupperware, tissue boxes as gift boxes, and other items), I eat vegetarian but that concern and caring doesn't include not eating fish....only our four and two legged critters on land are off-limits.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/16/07 at 10:13 pm

philosophy of a "eco-green" so called tree-hugger and actually getting out into the wilderness and wrapping your arms around some mouldy buggy tree are two different things!   Especially the evergreens which have that nasty sap that sticks horribly when you get near it! :P
Truthfully tho,  ;) I recycle plenty, I reuse items too when I can(margarine tubs as cheap tupperware, tissue boxes as gift boxes, and other items), I eat vegetarian but that concern and caring doesn't include not eating fish....only our four and two legged critters on land are off-limits.

But do you hug the things?

Written By: La Roche on 07/17/07 at 12:21 am

Your last lover would also like to point out that Soap is not an adequate birthday gift, even if it is hidden in your underwear.

Written By: jackas on 07/17/07 at 1:27 am

I said "only the really green ones".  I am a recycling fool, yet I drive gas guzzler and plan to buy another one next.  I don't know, I'm all over the place.

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/17/07 at 12:12 pm

I said "only the really green ones".  I am a recycling fool, yet I drive gas guzzler and plan to buy another one next.  I don't know, I'm all over the place.

You need some hybrid! It's the perfect family car, fits two people!

Written By: Apricot on 07/17/07 at 12:33 pm

I only hug the trees I would have sex with.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/17/07 at 1:04 pm

What kind of tree would that be?

(I'm an oak man myself.  :o :o :o)

Written By: Apricot on 07/17/07 at 1:49 pm

What kind of tree would that be?

(I'm an oak man myself.  :o :o :o)

I go for Asians myself..

Japanese Maple.

Written By: Howard on 07/17/07 at 4:58 pm

I can't have sex with my tree It was cut down a month ago. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/07 at 4:05 pm

Found it!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/07 at 4:07 pm

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00190/shy-385_190749a.jpg

This picture is in today's The Times in an article on shyness.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/07 at 4:28 pm

What if you found the tree attractive? ;D

Written By: MLB on 07/24/07 at 11:58 pm

no. Ok, i never did really hug a tree. I leaned in and whispered to a very old redwood once tho. :D
i've surrounded a couple maples with friends and danced in a circle but that's not hugging either.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/25/07 at 12:00 am

What if you found the tree attractive? ;D

then I would say that you should get out more often, Howard! ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/25/07 at 6:52 am

then I would say that you should get out more often, Howard! ;D

Then I would need psychiatric help. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:23 am

I have given up hugging trees for it may waken the gophers.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 6:36 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hINnnVQ9Zo

Molly Shannon's a Tree Hugger.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:47 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hINnnVQ9Zo

Molly Shannon's a Tree Hugger.
Who is Molly Shannon?

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 4:40 pm

Who is Molly Shannon?

woman from Saturday Night Live.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 5:07 am

woman from Saturday Night Live.
Is she on YouTube?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 7:07 am

Is she on YouTube?

Yes,there's plenty on Molly Shannon on youtube.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/10/08 at 9:19 am

I definitely love to put my arms around a tree if it's possible, putting my face against the bark too..

it's been far too long since I've had the chance to do this

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 4:39 pm

I definitely love to put my arms around a tree if it's possible, putting my face against the bark too..

Where has been your favourite tree to hug?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 6:04 pm

I wouldn't want to do that,what if someone sees me? :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 6:07 pm

I wouldn't want to do that,what if someone sees me? :o
There could an angry gopher near by?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 6:32 pm

There could an angry gopher near by?

or some angry squirrels. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 7:26 am

or some angry squirrels. :o
Lots of angry everything!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/11/08 at 3:44 pm

Where has been your favourite tree to hug?

Wallington Hall in Northumberland has some massive old Oaks and also I remember the Heath has some ancient but beautiful gnarled Oaks etc

Howards quote:
]

You need to lose your inhibitions Howie, but it'll come with time

Written By: Howard on 05/11/08 at 4:49 pm

Lots of angry everything!

or even confused people. :o ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/11/08 at 7:05 pm

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/carlapryor/treehuggingsmiley.gif

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/11/08 at 11:02 pm

Do trees need foreplay?

Or do they really care?  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/08 at 12:49 am

Wallington Hall in Northumberland has some massive old Oaks and also I remember the Heath has some ancient but beautiful gnarled Oaks etc

Howards quote:
]

You need to lose your inhibitions Howie, but it'll come with time
My favourite tree had to be destory and was at St Lawrence Ground cricket ground in Canterbury, Kent.

From Wikipedia:

"Cricket grounds in most parts of the world are devoid of any trees or shrubs. The lime tree at the St Lawrence Ground was an exception: the ground opened as the Beverley ground in 1847, and was built around the tree.

The presence of a tree within the playing area required special local rules. Shots blocked by the tree were counted as a four. Only four cricketers have cleared the tree to score a six: Arthur 'Jacko' Watson of Sussex in 1925, the West Indies' Learie Constantine (1928), Carl Hooper (1992) and Middlesex's Jim Smith (1939)1.

The tree was diagnosed with heartwood fungus in the 1990s, and it was pollarded to encourage new growth, reducing it from over 120 feet to around 90 feet in height. Finally, high winds in England on 7 January 2005 caused the 200 year-old tree snap in two, leaving a 7-foot stump. Wood from the dead tree will be made into mementos that will be sold to supporters.

A new lime tree was planted outside of the playing area in 1999 by EW Swanton, in preparation for the ultimate demise of its predecessor. The club moved it within the playing area on 8 March 2005, although it was still less than 6 feet high."

Written By: Howard on 05/12/08 at 6:46 am

Do trees need foreplay?

Or do they really care?  :o

Can you dry hump a tree? ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/12/08 at 9:27 am

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p242/carlapryor/treehuggingsmiley.gif

;D

how lovely

:)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/12/08 at 12:01 pm

Only if you don't mind chafing.  :o :o :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/08 at 12:02 pm

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk184/coco2030/retro23.jpg

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/12/08 at 12:09 pm

That's hot.  :o :o :o

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/12/08 at 12:56 pm

::) ::) ::)

still on about dry humping eh!! 

;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/13/08 at 6:49 am

;D

how lovely

:)

I thought it was appropriate. :)

Written By: Howard on 05/13/08 at 6:51 am

Only if you don't mind chafing.  :o :o :o

Ow,That's going to hurt.  :o

Written By: Howard on 05/13/08 at 6:51 am

Is she frenching that tree?  :o  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/13/08 at 7:47 am

Is she frenching that tree?  :o  :P
How is the tree taking it?

Written By: KKay on 05/13/08 at 8:37 am

i'm spearheading the recylcling in my office.  right now there is none.

Written By: Howard on 05/13/08 at 2:49 pm

How is the tree taking it?

Maybe the tree is a male tree.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/08 at 5:20 am

With tree pollen in the air, I can imagine that there is not much tree hugging going on.

Written By: ninny on 05/15/08 at 10:04 am

Only if trees go to hug me first

This could happen
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/Animalfreak1091/Big%20Pics-Layout/Tree_Hugger.png

Written By: Howard on 05/15/08 at 12:38 pm

I'm a tree kisser.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/08 at 6:26 am

I'm a tree kisser.
...on every tree you visit?

Written By: Howard on 05/16/08 at 3:23 pm

...on every tree you visit?

only the weeping willow.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/17/08 at 9:02 am

only the weeping willow.
...by a babbling brook?

Written By: Howard on 05/17/08 at 3:00 pm

...by a babbling brook?

or an oak tree.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/17/08 at 3:45 pm

or an oak tree.
Aren't Oak tree very broad?

Written By: Howard on 05/18/08 at 4:58 pm

I'm a tree kisser.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/19/08 at 2:52 am

While hugging a tree watchout for squirrels.

Written By: Howard on 05/19/08 at 6:07 am

While hugging a tree watchout for squirrels.

or mockingbirds. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/20/08 at 8:07 am

or mockingbirds. :o
Do mockingbirds eat nuts?

Written By: Howard on 05/21/08 at 6:49 am

Do mockingbirds eat nuts?

I think they eat worms.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/21/08 at 10:23 am

I think they eat worms.
...or insects?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/08 at 6:17 am

...or insects?

not sure about that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/08 at 6:33 am

not sure about that.
Do we have an ornithologist here?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/22/08 at 11:20 am

Mockingbirds ear insects and tree grubs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/08 at 1:36 pm

Mockingbirds eat insects and tree grubs.
...but are the insects tasty?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/08 at 2:40 pm

...but are the insects tasty?

I wouldn't know,I haven't spoken to a mockingbird lately.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/08 at 2:46 pm

I wouldn't know,I haven't spoken to a mockingbird lately.  ;D
Can a mockingbird talk?

Written By: Howard on 05/22/08 at 3:14 pm

Can a mockingbird talk?

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/18556_birding-by-ear-mimics.htm?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yssp&utm_campaign=yssp_mainvids

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/08 at 1:46 pm

http://www.expertvillage.com/video/18556_birding-by-ear-mimics.htm?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yssp&utm_campaign=yssp_mainvids
Very informative.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/23/08 at 1:48 pm

Very informative.
...but with no mockingbird in sight?

Written By: Howard on 05/24/08 at 6:48 am

Can the tree kiss back? :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/25/08 at 7:31 am

Can the tree kiss back? :P
Possible, the wind may blow the branches (and leaves) in your direction

Written By: Midas on 05/25/08 at 10:58 am

Meat and polluting :D

Written By: Howard on 05/26/08 at 5:57 am

Possible, the wind may blow the branches (and leaves) in your direction

But where?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/08 at 11:57 am

But where?
Anywhere there are trees?

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 7:30 am

I'm a tree lover.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/28/08 at 7:55 am

I'm a tree lover.
Can you sit and watch trees all day?

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 4:09 pm

Can you sit and watch trees all day?

No,that'll be hard while you're cart collecting.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 6:23 am

No,that'll be hard while you're cart collecting.
Are there plenty of trees at the car park?

Written By: Howard on 05/29/08 at 3:34 pm

Are there plenty of trees at the car park?

A couple of them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 5:14 pm

A couple of them.
The dogs are seem to find them with no trouble?

Written By: Shacks Train on 05/30/08 at 12:46 am

I Like Nature but did for a while work in the Forestry Industry.We all live in houses made of wood
& Use Paper at an astronomical rate so ....Where the "Practical" compromise ...A Forest takes approx 120 years of growth before it can be Harvested......There is alternatives but when will the government allow such a change to take place?
One practical solution to using forests is industrial "Hemp"!!!!!
Renewable every year & produces all products that a forest can including clothes (hemp jeans will outdo reg blue jeans).Your Constitution was written on Hemp Paper!
A OSB mill in Saskatchewan produced an experimental board using Hemp & it far out performed its wood chip counter part
But thats up to the voters to try to change the way of thinking for the Government (or lack there of these days)

........Sure I think most of us Love forests but we also depend upon them for our basic needs as well...

My Tree Hugger

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 4:01 pm

The dogs are seem to find them with no trouble?

yes and also squirrels too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/08 at 7:31 am

yes and also squirrels too.
Squirrels need trees for a safe haven.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/08 at 6:56 am

Squirrels need trees for a safe haven.

They're always hugging trees.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/08 at 2:16 am

They're always hugging trees.
More than hugging, the squirrles are climbing up them.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/08 at 6:22 am

More than hugging, the squirrles are climbing up them.

and chasing after each other.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/08 at 6:30 am

and chasing after each other.
If you chase squirrels you will be huffing and puffing.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/08 at 6:40 am

If you chase squirrels you will be huffing and puffing.

I don't chase squirrels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/03/08 at 6:43 am

I don't chase squirrels.
Do squirrels chase you?

Written By: Howard on 06/03/08 at 7:13 am

Do squirrels chase you?

No,they come up to me.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/11/08 at 3:34 am

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/treefudgeer.gif

Written By: Howard on 06/11/08 at 6:22 am

hope the tree doesn't get pregnant. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/08 at 5:51 am

It looks painful?

Written By: Howard on 06/22/08 at 5:52 am

It looks painful?

he could get hurt.

Written By: Shacks Train on 06/22/08 at 8:12 am

Do you suppose PETA members are that dedicated?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/22/08 at 8:39 am

he could get hurt.
A splinter or two?

Written By: Howard on 06/22/08 at 2:51 pm

Q: What tree can you make the most love to?

A:The pussywillow. ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/22/08 at 2:51 pm

A splinter or two?

in his groinal area.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/08 at 2:31 pm

in his groinal area.
I would not to be the doctor to treat that.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 6:50 am

I would not to be the doctor to treat that.

Me neither.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 3:19 pm

Me neither.
A&E only for that?

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 9:38 pm

A&E only for that?

the name of a new film,Tree Hugging.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:33 am

the name of a new film,Tree Hugging.
In production now?

Written By: Howard on 06/26/08 at 7:12 am

In production now?

It could be a comedy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/08 at 2:04 am

It could be a comedy.
It has to be a comedy, but it will have to have good gags in it.

Written By: Howard on 07/02/08 at 7:23 am

It has to be a comedy, but it will have to have good gags in it.

Like what kind of?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/04/08 at 2:41 am

Like what kind of?
Is slap-stick still popular these days?

Written By: Howard on 07/04/08 at 6:07 am

Is slap-stick still popular these days?

I like slapstick comedy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/08 at 5:46 am

I like slapstick comedy.
Then slapstick it shall be.

Check for new replies or respond here...