inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Imagine life without...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/07 at 11:40 pm

toilet paper. :o  I mean, I wonder when it was actually invented? And did they literally use leaves to wipe themselves before toilet paper was created?

So what else? Imagine life without....

Subject: Re: Imagine life without...

Written By: ladybug316 on 07/20/07 at 11:44 pm

Novocaine!  Imagine any type of dentistry without it.  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/07 at 11:46 pm

^ohhhh...good one! ;)  Yikes, now THAT would be super painful! :(

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/20/07 at 11:49 pm

Television.

There was actually a quote from Beavis and Butthead while they were on the couch. Beavis said "Hey Butthead, what'd they do before TV?", and Butthead says, "There's always been TV, dumb*ss! There's just, like more channels now and stuff." ;D

The irony is, all the things we're talking about were a reality. And not very long ago too, in the grand scheme of things.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/20/07 at 11:54 pm

Television.

There was actually a quote from Beavis and Butthead while they were on the couch. Beavis said "Hey Butthead, what'd they do before TV?", and Butthead says, "There's always been TV, dumb*ss! There's just, like more channels now and stuff." ;D

The irony is, all the things we're talking about were a reality. And not very long ago too, in the grand scheme of things.

that would be rough, although...back when they didn't have TV...they had radio...and the radio was their "TV"...they sat around it and listened to all of the great radio shows. Now, if you are talking before that....Laura Ingalls days and whatnot...hmm...I guess they did things like play with marbles, throw hoops, and play hide & seek. Things were simple back then...not necessarily boring...just simple.

The funny thing about TV is a little over a year ago, we decided to do away with our cable (it was getting too expensive and taking up too much of our time). We have an antennae and we get about 6 channels...and you know what? I have been fine without it...you get used to it, and do other things to occupy your time.

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/20/07 at 11:57 pm

that would be rough, although...back when they didn't have TV...they had radio...and the radio was their "TV"...they sat around it and listened to all of the great radio shows. Now, if you are talking before that....Laura Ingalls days and whatnot...hmm...I guess they did things like play with marbles, throw hoops, and play hide & seek. Things were simple back then...not necessarily boring...just simple.

The funny thing about TV is a little over a year ago, we decided to do away with our cable (it was getting too expensive and taking up too much of our time). We have an antennae and we get about 6 channels...and you know what? I have been fine without it...you get used to it, and do other things to occupy your time.

Yeah, I don't even watch that much TV anymore (not counting stuff I taped, or movies in my collection....I mean, like live stuff). When I have the time, the computer is basically my entertainment. It's like what's the point if you're only gonna watch 4 channels out of 100? ;D

True, some of those old radio shows were actually quite entertaining. You know what's weird? This reminds me of the song "Video Killed the Radio Star"...and they referenced a line, "I heard you on my wireless back in '52". Scary that 1952 was as old in 1979 as that song is now. A year MORE! ;)

I guess Internet killed the television star in a sense, lol.

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/07 at 12:30 am

Imagine life without music.  I would go crazy

Written By: La Roche on 07/21/07 at 1:20 am

... the sun.

It's not easy.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 4:47 am

... the sun.

It's not easy.  ;D
Ditto, especially here in the UK!

Written By: Red Ant on 07/21/07 at 4:50 am

toilet paper. :o  I mean, I wonder when it was actually invented? And did they literally use leaves to wipe themselves before toilet paper was created?

So what else? Imagine life without....

This link may answer some of your questions.

Novocaine!  Imagine any type of dentistry without it.   :o

N2O is wonderful stuff - I prefer it to needles in my gums.

Imagine life without electricity! The world revolves around it, from refrigeration, lighting, engines, the Internet, etc. Take away this one necessity, and we would be nearly 150 years behind overnight.

Ant

Written By: spaceace on 07/21/07 at 7:56 am

Crude oil.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/21/07 at 10:21 am

Inthe00s

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 10:28 am

Inthe00s

Cat
Ditto!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/21/07 at 10:45 am

This link may answer some of your questions.

Ant

wow! After reading that article...it makes me glad that I was born when I was. :D ;)

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/21/07 at 12:13 pm

Grocery stores...imagine having to grow and/or kill all of your food.

I know some people do it, but not me.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/21/07 at 12:36 pm

Sometimes I imagine someone from the eighteenth century some how being transported to today. They would totally freak out by everything, computers, televisions, flush toilets, photographs, plastic, microwave ovens, electricity, cars, etc. etc. If you look around where you are sitting right now, it will not be hard to find something that would be totally foreign to someone from say 1776.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/07 at 1:30 pm

Sometimes I imagine someone from the eighteenth century some how being transported to today. They would totally freak out by everything, computers, televisions, flush toilets, photographs, plastic, microwave ovens, electricity, cars, etc. etc. If you look around where you are sitting right now, it will not be hard to find something that would be totally foreign to someone from say 1776.

Cat
In one sense, the Romans had flushing toilets, or at least a constant flow of water below, I will not describe any more.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/21/07 at 1:52 pm

In one sense, the Romans had flushing toilets, or at least a constant flow of water below, I will not describe any more.

True-but only the very rich had their own private one.

Cat

Written By: Marian on 07/21/07 at 2:32 pm

^ohhhh...good one! ;)  Yikes, now THAT would be super painful! :(
I think they used whiskey.

Written By: Howard on 07/21/07 at 5:03 pm

water,what would we drink then? ???

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/07 at 7:02 pm

Milk

Written By: esoxslayer on 07/21/07 at 7:32 pm

Jack Daniels......

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/22/07 at 6:27 am

Whiskey

Written By: Howard on 07/22/07 at 6:30 am

Playboy?  :o :o!

Oh Noes. :o  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/22/07 at 6:31 am

Milk

That wouldn't quench my thirst.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/22/07 at 6:39 am

In the olden days of the Elizabethian Times and up to a point where I need to research, it was safer to drink beer than water.

Written By: Howard on 07/22/07 at 6:40 am

In the olden days of the Elizabethian Times and up to a point where I need to research, it was safer to drink beer than water.

In NY it's safer to drink water than beer.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/22/07 at 12:42 pm

Imagine life without music.  I would go crazy

So would I!  :o

Written By: Howard on 07/22/07 at 4:49 pm

So would I!  :o

I could live without music for a day.

Written By: coqueta83 on 07/22/07 at 10:50 pm

Flowers!  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/23/07 at 2:57 am

Flowers!  :)
It would cure the hay fever problem.

Written By: Howard on 07/23/07 at 6:08 am

Pigeons.

Written By: NbC on 07/23/07 at 7:42 am

Deodorant  :o

Written By: danootaandme on 07/23/07 at 7:59 am

Thermostats

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/23/07 at 10:31 am

words

Written By: Southern Image on 07/23/07 at 10:37 am

Chocolate

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/23/07 at 1:17 pm

Penguins

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/23/07 at 1:25 pm

words

You know something that always fascinated me? I remember noting this a long time ago, but that we have a full language with so much we can say and yet it's the same 26 letters being recycled over and over. Logically it makes sense, but it's still strange when you think about it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/23/07 at 2:36 pm

You know something that always fascinated me? I remember noting this a long time ago, but that we have a full language with so much we can say and yet it's the same 26 letters being recycled over and over. Logically it makes sense, but it's still strange when you think about it.

that is pretty strange! It's funny how almost anything can appear odd, after thinking about it deeply, ya know?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/23/07 at 2:49 pm

Deodorant  :o

Eek!  :P

Written By: Howard on 07/23/07 at 3:50 pm

air.

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/23/07 at 4:52 pm

I agree with everyone who said music. That's one of those things we don't even think about because it's so ingrained as a part of our lives. We're always listening to it when we're doing other things too, so on the surface it might seem like no big deal, but I think it would seem alot less fun/entertaining without it. Especially most pop from, say 1982 to the early '00s.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/23/07 at 7:33 pm

memories. This is why I think that Alzheimer's Disease is one of the saddest diseases around. I have an aunt who is at the beginnings of it...and my grandma has been showing so many signs of it too. It would be heartwrenching to know that your loved one doesn't know you any longer. :\'(

Written By: NbC on 07/23/07 at 9:30 pm

Eek!  :P

And have you noticed that even with the wide variety of deodorant and grooming products available there are still some who would rather live life without using this great invention.  Exposing us with their wonderful essence.  :P

Written By: whistledog on 07/23/07 at 9:50 pm

And have you noticed that even with the wide variety of deodorant and grooming products available there are still some who would rather live life without using this great invention.  Exposing us with their wonderful essence.   :P

I was once on a bus and this real greasy and rough looking guy came on.  He had on a tank top (shirt) and he wasn't wearing any deodorant at all.  It was a hot day, and as he reached up to hang onto the bar on the bus, his armpit hair appeared, and the smell was wafting towards this lady in the adjacent seat.  I could tell by the look on her face that she was ready to faint

Written By: Howard on 07/24/07 at 7:23 am

messageboards.

Written By: whistledog on 07/24/07 at 9:33 pm

messageboards.

too hard to imagine.  I am a messageboard addict, and I would be very sad if they no longer existed :\'(

Written By: coqueta83 on 07/24/07 at 10:15 pm

I was once on a bus and this real greasy and rough looking guy came on.  He had on a tank top (shirt) and he wasn't wearing any deodorant at all.  It was a hot day, and as he reached up to hang onto the bar on the bus, his armpit hair appeared, and the smell was wafting towards this lady in the adjacent seat.  I could tell by the look on her face that she was ready to faint

Ewwwww, that's awful!  :P

One time I sat next to a guy on an airplane who smelled like he hadn't taken a shower in weeks. It was the longest hour of my life!  :P :P

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/25/07 at 6:22 am

^ Have you heard Weird Al's song "Another One Rides the Bus" (from 1983 on his debut album)? From the sounds of it, maybe it wasn't too exaggerated. ;D

Ridin' in a bus down the boulevard,
And the place was pretty packed.
Couldn't find a seat, so I had to stand,
With the perverts in the back.
It was smellin' like a locker room.
There was junk all over the floor.
We're already packed in like sardines,
But we're stoppin' to pick up more.
Look out!

Another one rides the bus-ah.
And another comes on,
And another comes on.
Another one rides the bus.
Hey!
He's gonna sit by you.

There's a suitcase pokin' me in the ribs.
There's an elbow in my ear.
There's a smelly old bum standin' next to me.
Hasn't showered in a year.
Well, I think I'm missin' a contact lens.
I think my wallet's gone.
And I think this bus is stoppin' again,
To let a couple more freaks get on.
Look out!

And another comes on,
And another comes on.
Hey!
He's gonna sit by you.

Another one rides the bus--ah.
Another one rides the bus--ow!
Another one rides the bus--hey, hey!
Another one rides the bus--hey-y-y-y!

The window doesn't open, and the fan is broke,
And my face is turnin' blue.
I haven't been in a crowd like this
Since I went to see The Who.
Well, I should'a got off a couple miles ago,
But I couldn't get to the door.
There isn't any room for me to breathe.
Now we're gonna pick up more, yeah!

And another comes on,
And another comes on.
Hey!
He's gonna sit by you.

Written By: Howard on 07/25/07 at 6:33 am

your significant other... :(

Written By: NbC on 07/25/07 at 7:14 am

That is pretty nasty! 

I remember a while back I stopped by a road side stand to purchase a watermelon from a local farmer.  He smelled pretty bad (reminded me of pigs actually).  Because I had already stopped by I went ahead and purchased a small watermelon since they were fairly cheap but because of his smell I just couldn't eat it.  I know that is pretty silly but I just couldn't get it out of my "nose".  Yuck!

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 07/25/07 at 7:32 am

Life without lotion -- hand and body lotion, and facial moisturizer -- would be pretty uncomfortable.

Written By: danootaandme on 07/25/07 at 8:17 am

Life without lotion -- hand and body lotion, and facial moisturizer -- would be pretty uncomfortable.

Blistex, where is my blistex!

Written By: AnnieBanannie on 07/25/07 at 1:46 pm

Blistex, where is my blistex!

Oh yeah, you reminded me -- Chap Stick.  I could NOT live without Chap Stick, no way no day.

Written By: Howard on 07/25/07 at 7:15 pm

cell phones?  :o

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 07/25/07 at 7:21 pm

... the ability to see, hear and smell.

Written By: Howard on 07/25/07 at 7:22 pm

... the ability to see, hear and smell.

Now that's hard to imagine. :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/25/07 at 10:33 pm

cell phones?  :o

it's not too hard to imagine. I haven't had one in like over a year now.

Written By: La Roche on 07/25/07 at 10:37 pm

it's not too hard to imagine. I haven't had one in like over a year now.

Ok.. I might just die without a cell phone.

Written By: Buckinghammm on 07/26/07 at 12:27 am

Opaqueness.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/26/07 at 12:28 am

I thought that too, for awhile..but I really don't miss it now. The only thing that I miss is the convenience of having it when you absolutely have to get in touch with someone.

Written By: whistledog on 07/26/07 at 12:33 am

I could do without cellphones.  The way I see people behind the wheel of cars talking leisurely on a cellphones makes me see red to the point where I will never get a cellphone.  I like to kick it old school .. PAYPHONES ROCK! ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/26/07 at 12:34 am

I could do without cellphones.  The way I see people behind the wheel of cars talking leisurely on a cellphones makes me see red to the point where I will never get a cellphone.  I like to kick it old school .. PAYPHONES ROCK! ;D

Woot! More power to ya, Jason! I know what you mean though, about people talking and driving. I have nearly been in several wrecks due to people engaging in conversation on their cell phones...it's so annoying. ::)

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/26/07 at 12:38 am

Even though I can't technically rip on them because I have one myself (although I don't use it that much at all), since I've worked a few retail jobs in the last few years, I've totally had to bite my tongue on numerous occasions since like 2003 to not tell someone off for yapping on their phone when they're in line or at the counter. Regardless, I just think it's a lack of politeness and courtesy for other people. Again, all ages do this.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/26/07 at 12:40 am

Even though I can't technically rip on them because I have one myself (although I don't use it that much at all), since I've worked a few retail jobs in the last few years, I've totally had to bite my tongue on numerous occasions since like 2003 to not tell someone off for yapping on their phone when they're in line or at the counter. Regardless, I just think it's a lack of politeness and courtesy for other people. Again, all ages do this.

I've had cellphones for the past several years as well, and it wasn't until last year that after our contract ended, we decided to do without them for awhile, to save money. Yes, it's nice to have the convenience of a phone at hand....but  I have done pretty well without one too.

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/26/07 at 12:42 am

Here's my take for what it's worth....they're fine for conveince. It's when people use them as primary entertainment that's annoying and needless. It's not something I'm saying just because I'm some old-school dude either - they were actually around in primitive form in the early-mid '90s (car phones or really bulky cells, lol) and even when I was like 12 I thought it was stupid to constantly be yapping on them. I'd be thinking, geez, just go over to their house or something. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/26/07 at 12:44 am

Here's my take for what it's worth....they're fine for conveince. It's when people use them as primary entertainment that's annoying and needless. It's not something I'm saying just because I'm some old-school dude either - they were actually around in primitive form in the early-mid '90s (car phones or really bulky cells, lol) and even when I was like 12 I thought it was stupid to constantly be yapping on them. I'd be thinking, geez, just go over to their house or something. ;D

Ya, I mean...use them for a phone..fine. But, nowadays..they are made to do everything but cook dinner (which probably won't be too far off from now)...that's when I think they are taking it too far.

Written By: Howard on 07/26/07 at 7:21 am

Woot! More power to ya, Jason! I know what you mean though, about people talking and driving. I have nearly been in several wrecks due to people engaging in conversation on their cell phones...it's so annoying. ::)

Or how about these people who talk so loudly on their cell phones that the next person has to yap even louder making everyone want to hear your stupid conversations. ::)

Written By: Howard on 07/26/07 at 7:21 am

I might die too. ;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/26/07 at 7:26 am

Like I've said before, it's not cellphones themself that are the problem per se, it's the way in which they're used. If you're in public, it's probably polite to either talk quietly as possible or not for that long. And of course, to not use them while you're driving. But I'm cool with people who use them responsibly.

Written By: Howard on 07/26/07 at 7:29 am

Like I've said before, it's not cellphones themself that are the problem per se, it's the way in which they're used. If you're in public, it's probably polite to either talk quietly as possible or not for that long. And of course, to not use them while you're driving. But I'm cool with people who use them responsibly.

Imagine if you were on the bus listening to cellphone conversations. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/07 at 7:30 am

...questions?

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/26/07 at 7:32 am

Imagine if you were on the bus listening to cellphone conversations. ::)

Oh I have, dude (I don't have a car at the moment, so that's how I generally get around). I've usually got a Discman with me, so I could care less. But some of them can get annoying.

Written By: Howard on 07/26/07 at 7:32 am

...questions?

or answers.

Written By: Howard on 07/26/07 at 7:33 am

Oh I have, dude (I don't have a car at the moment, so that's how I generally get around). I've usually got a Discman with me, so I could care less. But some of them can get annoying.

One person talks loud while the other person talks even louder than the next. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/07 at 8:22 am

or answers.

...or you could not find the answers.

Written By: Howard on 07/27/07 at 2:27 pm

toilets...  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/25/07 at 2:39 pm

true friends.

Written By: Matthias on 09/25/07 at 4:11 pm

...pants...

The comfort...  :)

Written By: Howard on 09/25/07 at 4:32 pm

the sun...  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/07 at 4:14 am

...having to queue

Written By: NbC on 09/26/07 at 4:26 am

Talking and driving in a car is one thing.  Just last week I was shocked to see a guy on a motorcycle talking on a cell phone.   :o  Goodness knows how he was able to hear the conversation.

Written By: Howard on 09/26/07 at 6:38 am

women. :(

Written By: NbC on 09/26/07 at 7:53 am

Laughter

Written By: scoobydude123 on 09/26/07 at 10:10 am

coffee!

alot of mopey people wandering around  :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/27/07 at 4:18 am

cheddar cheese?

Written By: Howard on 09/27/07 at 6:59 am

cheddar cheese?

I could live without cheddar cheese.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/07 at 2:47 am

I could live without cheddar cheese.
Same here.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/07 at 3:05 am

...daytime friends and nighttime lovers

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/07 at 3:07 am

...when no one else discovers.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/28/07 at 6:53 am

...daytime friends and nighttime lovers

one out of two isn't bad...right? :-\\

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 10:47 am

The internet.  I was without it since Aug. 14.  Now I'd like to imagine life without the mind numbing boredom.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/07 at 11:11 am

The internet.  I was without it since Aug. 14.  Now I'd like to imagine life without the mind numbing boredom.
I do not have to imagine it, for our computer went haywire with a virus and I was without the Net for somewhile.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 11:19 am

I do not have to imagine it, for our computer went haywire with a virus and I was without the Net for somewhile.

It's not that bad.  Except for the fact that you feel like you're missing out.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/07 at 11:21 am

It's not that bad.  Except for the fact that you feel like you're missing out.
I visited an Internet Cafe, just to keep a breast of what was happening.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 11:29 am

I visited an Internet Cafe, just to keep a breast of what was happening.

You're lucky.  I didn't even have that.

I also spend most of the summer without air conditioning.  I never thought I'd imagine life without that.

Written By: Howard on 09/28/07 at 3:50 pm

Love?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/07 at 4:08 pm

...cheddar cheese. 

Written By: Howard on 09/28/07 at 4:17 pm

...cheddar cheese. 

There's always other cheeses. ???

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/28/07 at 4:50 pm

There's always other cheeses. ???
true, but there's only one cheddar vision cam

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/07 at 5:12 pm

true, but there's only one cheddar vision cam
The only true cheese.

Written By: Howard on 09/30/07 at 7:14 am

death,Would we still be living longer? ???

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/02/07 at 2:15 am

...karma

Written By: Howard on 10/02/07 at 6:27 am

...karma

Karma Chameleon? ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/02/07 at 10:54 am

...coffee

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/07 at 10:56 am

...coffee
I do not have to  imagine life without coffee

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/02/07 at 11:00 am

I do not have to  imagine life without coffee
itry to imagine life without tea & sex and then you see how bad it can be to not have coffee if you're a coffee lover

Written By: thereshegoes on 10/02/07 at 1:23 pm

...coffee

I don't have to imagine,i'm living it....and it SUCKS >:(

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/02/07 at 4:51 pm

I stopped drinking coffee a couple of months ago.  I love love love it, but I have acid reflux, and if I don't drink coffee I do a million times better.  I finally gave in and had a cup on Saturday morning and it made me kinda sick.  :\'(

Written By: thereshegoes on 10/02/07 at 6:14 pm

I stopped drinking coffee a couple of months ago.  I love love love it, but I have acid reflux, and if I don't drink coffee I do a million times better.  I finally gave in and had a cup on Saturday morning and it made me kinda sick.   :\'(

When the doctor told me i couldn't drink it anymore,i got so mad i could've killed him,since forever coffee was pretty much what kept me awake,without my 3 cups a day i would get so drowsy i couldn't get anything done. But he wasn't hearing it,i pretty much had to give up all i loved..tea,chocolate,wine,milk and any other dairy product,it's all forbidden until my anemia is controlled :( i know this is all needed for me to get better and get the treatment,but it's so hard to give stuff up,i feel like i'm a junkie on withdrawal sometimes :\'(

Written By: Howard on 10/02/07 at 6:54 pm

...coffee

or sugar and cream?  :o :o

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/02/07 at 9:09 pm

I don't have to imagine,i'm living it....and it SUCKS >:(
you poor thing, actually, SUCKS isn't a strong enough word to describe being deprived of that life sustaining fluid. when you were saying you were trying to get your anemia under control, at first I thought you said amnesia. I dunno Isabel, if my Doctor told me I couldn't have coffee or other things I loved, I'd get another Doctor ;)  J/K of course.

or sugar and cream?  :o :o
I must have splenda and  half & half in my coffee, the only time I drink it black is when my father in-law comes over for a party, then I drink it his style 

Written By: Howard on 10/03/07 at 6:58 am

the internet?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/03/07 at 7:00 am

the internet?
I often have.

Written By: thereshegoes on 10/03/07 at 8:52 am

you poor thing, actually, SUCKS isn't a strong enough word to describe being deprived of that life sustaining fluid. when you were saying you were trying to get your anemia under control, at first I thought you said amnesia. I dunno Isabel, if my Doctor told me I couldn't have coffee or other things I loved, I'd get another Doctor ;)  J/K of course.

I would,Mike...but he's so dreamy and has really warm hands :D

Oh and i wish i had amnesia,that way i wouldn't remember how coffee tastes lol

Written By: Howard on 10/03/07 at 1:06 pm

I often have.

If our computer breaks down,we'd watch Television.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/06/07 at 12:27 am

...the Show us your BOO-TAY!  thead

Written By: Howard on 10/06/07 at 6:40 am

...the Show us your BOO-TAY!  thead

I could live without it. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/07 at 9:37 am

...new members to the board.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/06/07 at 2:07 pm

...chocolate  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/07 at 2:17 pm

^ Mint chocolate?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/06/07 at 2:25 pm

^ Mint chocolate?
milk chocolate for me, I'm not a big fan of mint chocolate

Written By: Howard on 10/06/07 at 8:14 pm

...chocolate  :o

OMG,What will you do?  :o

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/07 at 1:02 pm

...the legacy of music left by Lugwig van Beethoven

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/08/07 at 3:02 am

...Playful Penguin Place  :\'(

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/08/07 at 3:03 am

...Copy and Paste.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 10/08/07 at 3:25 am

...mythology.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/08/07 at 3:41 am

...tea plantations

Written By: Howard on 10/08/07 at 6:50 am

...Playful Penguin Place   :\'(

It's hard to imagine life without it. :(

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 10/08/07 at 11:29 am

...good friends.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/08/07 at 11:30 am

...high streesed servers.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 10/08/07 at 11:31 am

...high streesed servers.

That- I can do without, thankee.

Written By: Howard on 10/09/07 at 6:32 am

...good friends.

good family.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/09/07 at 1:24 pm

...music

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/09/07 at 1:27 pm

...music
Without my it would drive me nuts!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/09/07 at 1:29 pm

Without my it would drive me nuts!
we'd both be in an asylum then, because I'd go nuts too. People need music daily. it's a beautiful thing

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 10/09/07 at 4:49 pm

...ChuckyG  :(

Written By: Howard on 10/09/07 at 6:43 pm

...ChuckyG   :(

Wouldn't Hairspray take over?  ???

Written By: Howard on 10/18/08 at 5:48 am

death?

Check for new replies or respond here...