inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What Do You Smell Like Today?

Written By: YWN on 08/03/07 at 8:46 pm

Frankly, I am appalled this thread was not posted by someone else before.

As it turns out, I have not showered in over twenty four hours...and I have done a good amount of walking around my neighborhood.  At the moment, I smell like a combination of sweat and the cologne I put on yesterday afternoon.

Subject: Re: What Do You Smell Like Today?

Written By: La Roche on 08/03/07 at 8:47 pm

A combination of the things I spilled down myself today. Mayo, Mustard, Dr. Pepper and I bet there's some cheese somewhere.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/03/07 at 8:48 pm

Cheese. I made a melted cheese sandwich, and it got all over my hands. I don't plan on washing it off, I really like the smell of cheese.

Written By: YWN on 08/03/07 at 8:49 pm

Both of you mentioned cheese...and not too long after the cheese debate with Andrew.

Still can't believe that bastard likes American.  You hear that, Andrew?  Your taste in cheese is abominable.

Written By: La Roche on 08/03/07 at 8:58 pm

Both of you mentioned cheese...and not too long after the cheese debate with Andrew.

Still can't believe that bastard likes American.  You hear that, Andrew?  Your taste in cheese is abominable.

Agreed.

Let's rape him.

Written By: YWN on 08/03/07 at 8:59 pm

Agreed.

Let's rape him.

Yeah, and after that, let's do something to him that he won't like.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/03/07 at 9:56 pm

Like creamsicle body spray.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/03/07 at 10:06 pm

that stench from the smell of a dentists drill grinding on teeth  :o  J/K,  I did smell that today as I was getting some crown work done by my dentist & it's such a unique smell, bordering on putrescence

Written By: coqueta83 on 08/03/07 at 11:10 pm

Lotion.

Written By: KKay on 08/03/07 at 11:13 pm

I begin smelling like flowery stuff.  Then I get sweaty and it's just wet flowery stuff.  then it turns to stink.
then I get dirty on me and I smell like dirt and decaying vegetation.  pretty!

Written By: Jessica on 08/03/07 at 11:15 pm

American? Gads. Give me provolone.

I smell like dog probably. I had to wrestle our dog earlier so I could brush his teeth. It was....interesting, to say the least.

Written By: Southern Image on 08/04/07 at 12:23 am

Sweat and smoke

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/04/07 at 1:13 am

Arby's and deoderant. SPORT deoderant.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/04/07 at 1:17 am

one time a friend at work said I smelled good and she wanted to know what I was wearing. I lied and said it was Gucci cologne because I didn't want to admit it was deodorant

Written By: Henk on 08/04/07 at 1:20 am

one time a friend at work said I smelled good and she wanted to know what I was wearing. I lied and said it was Gucci cologne because I didn't want to admit it was deodorant

How soon until she found out it wasn't Gucci?  ???

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/04/07 at 1:26 am

How soon until she found out it wasn't Gucci?  ???
;D  she never did find out & I bet she would have been embarrassed  :-[

Written By: Howard on 08/04/07 at 6:39 am

I'm going to be smelling like an old sweatsock later tonight after coming home from work.

Written By: Tia on 08/04/07 at 7:02 am

tobacco and roses.

Written By: danootaandme on 08/04/07 at 7:14 am

sweat soaked skanky pajamas, but wait a few minutes and I will be light and breezy Estee White Linen

Written By: spaceace on 08/04/07 at 11:56 am

Strawberry Daiquiri stuff I bought at Bath and Body works and creamed spinach.

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/04/07 at 12:05 pm

Soap and shampoo...I just bathed.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/04/07 at 1:03 pm

Teen Spirit.

(Nirvana reference, of course....)  ::)

Written By: coqueta83 on 08/04/07 at 5:46 pm

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger body spray and Degree deodorant.

Written By: Abix on 08/04/07 at 6:48 pm

I just took a shower, so I smell like Lubriderm fragrance free lotion, Secret deodorant and Coconut, Lime, Verbena Body spray.  (and Pantene shampoo/conditioner, and Dial Mountain Fresh soap. )

Written By: Howard on 08/04/07 at 7:39 pm

shit,I was perspiring today!  :P

Written By: YWN on 08/04/07 at 7:52 pm

I just took a shower, so once again, I smell like Adidas cologne, but now no sweat.  I also smell a bit like Old Spice.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/04/07 at 8:11 pm

smelling a little gamey at the moment, but after my shower I'll smell like Irish Spring

Written By: Jessica on 08/04/07 at 8:25 pm

I just took a shower, so I smell like Lubriderm fragrance free lotion, Secret deodorant and Coconut, Lime, Verbena Body spray.  (and Pantene shampoo/conditioner, and Dial Mountain Fresh soap. )

Did you get that coconut lime verbena from Bath and Body Works? My mother in law bought me some for Christmas last year, and it smells soooooooooooooo good. :)

Right now I smell like sweat and old food. I need to shower soon. :P

Written By: whistledog on 08/04/07 at 9:18 pm

I just ate a Bean Burrito from Taco Bell, so i don't think I need to identify what I smell like as you all can probably smell it from wherever you are :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/04/07 at 11:03 pm

I smell clean & fresh. It's not just any bar soap. It's the bar soap that smells strong & clean_ like a guy_a fresh, clean guy. You will like it & your girl will like it too.

^ Irish Spring soap , designed for men, but women like it too.  :)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/04/07 at 11:14 pm

Flowers.  8)

Written By: Abix on 08/05/07 at 12:36 am

Did you get that coconut lime verbena from Bath and Body Works? My mother in law bought me some for Christmas last year, and it smells soooooooooooooo good. :)

Right now I smell like sweat and old food. I need to shower soon. :P

I smell clean & fresh. It's not just any bar soap. It's the bar soap that smells strong & clean_ like a guy_a fresh, clean guy. You will like it & your girl will like it too.

Yep, Jess. that's the one! It reminds me of being on vacation or something.. smells so good.

You're right , Irish Spring.. Strong enough for a woman, but made for a man!! Love that smell!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/05/07 at 12:45 am

You're right , Irish Spring.. Strong enough for a woman, but made for a man!! Love that smell!
  strong enough for a woman  :o    ;D 
I smell so friggin fresh it's sick

Written By: Howard on 08/05/07 at 6:33 am

Cologne.

Written By: danootaandme on 08/06/07 at 5:30 am

Estee Lauder White Linen

Written By: Howard on 08/06/07 at 3:59 pm

Pour Monsieur Cologne.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/06/07 at 4:58 pm

Sweat, due to a very humid day in Indianapolis.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/06/07 at 6:38 pm

Teen Spirit.

(Nirvana reference, of course....)  ::)

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/56442/200.jpg

Bullsnatch!

Written By: Step-chan on 08/06/07 at 7:07 pm

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/56442/200.jpg

Bullsnatch!

LOL

Kurt actually got the title for the song from a friend, who said he "smelled like teen spirit". Kurt was dating Tobi Vail at the time, who wore that deodorant(basically saying she left her scent on him).

Written By: YWN on 08/06/07 at 8:09 pm

Bullsnatch!

I am actually embarrassed, as a Nirvana fan, that I did not pick up on that.  I had forgotten the song title came from a deodorant brand.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/07/07 at 3:14 pm

I am actually embarrassed, as a Nirvana fan, that I did not pick up on that.  I had forgotten the song title came from a deodorant brand.

Yes, although Kurt who got it from Tobi's friend didn't realize it until later(the type of deodorant Tobi used), he took it as a different meaning.

Written By: YWN on 08/07/07 at 4:33 pm

Yes, although Kurt who got it from Tobi's friend didn't realize it until later(the type of deodorant Tobi used), he took it as a different meaning.

As I recall, someone had scrawled on his bedroom wall, "KURT SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT!"

I haven't showered since yesterday, plus I've walked somewhere between six and ten miles this afternoon, so I pretty much just smell like sweat.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/07/07 at 4:53 pm

^ Yes, that's correct.

Right now I don't know what I smell like.

Written By: Howard on 08/07/07 at 5:02 pm

Lagerfeld.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/07/07 at 6:25 pm

^ Yes, that's correct.

Right now I don't know what I smell like.

I thought it was on the locker room wall?

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/07/07 at 7:47 pm

I smell like Inis Perfume.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/07/07 at 9:39 pm

Speaking of smelling...why is it that SO many people let themselves smell so bad? I mean...at work, we get some customers that come in, that smell like they literally have not taken a shower/bath for at least a month. Tonight we had this woman come in...all I have to say is that I felt bad for the person behind her...I mean, she smelled SO bad that I could barely stand to even be around her.  Is that really necessary? I mean, you don't have to be rich to buy soap and to wash your clothes, etc. It's just uncalled for, IMO. :(

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/07/07 at 9:55 pm

http://www.cheapsmells.com/images/popup/4184.jpg
Yardly English Rose cologne and Ladies Choice Melon Cucumber deodorant/anti-perspirant (It's the best smelling deodorant I've ever tried.)  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/07/07 at 10:01 pm

OMG I really DO love Irish Spring!  That and Safeguard

Written By: Jessica on 08/07/07 at 10:15 pm

Speaking of smelling...why is it that SO many people let themselves smell so bad? I mean...at work, we get some customers that come in, that smell like they literally have not taken a shower/bath for at least a month. Tonight we had this woman come in...all I have to say is that I felt bad for the person behind her...I mean, she smelled SO bad that I could barely stand to even be around her.  Is that really necessary? I mean, you don't have to be rich to buy soap and to wash your clothes, etc. It's just uncalled for, IMO. :(

Oh lord, I used to get customers like that. I wanted to tell them, "Dude, you're in Target, buy some effin' body spray or soap or something!"

I smell like Dove body wash. I just showered.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/07/07 at 10:21 pm

Oh lord, I used to get customers like that. I wanted to tell them, "Dude, you're in Target, buy some effin' body spray or soap or something!"

I know..it was so horrible! :(

Written By: KKay on 08/07/07 at 11:01 pm

soap and dirt.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/07/07 at 11:55 pm

Some people medically have bad BO that's pretty much unstoppable, even when they're clean and are wearing cologne or perfume.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/08/07 at 12:59 am

Some people medically have bad BO that's pretty much unstoppable, even when they're clean and are wearing cologne or perfume.

yes, but what's their excuse for smelling like a dirty arse? ???

Written By: Gis on 08/08/07 at 6:29 am

Reminds me of what the barman in our local from work said. Now that the smoking ban is in place in the U.K one of my collegues said to him 'I bet you love working here now it's not smoky anymore'. He replied 'Not really I can smell the students now and they STINK!'  ;D

I have just got out of the shower so I smell of Gardenia body lotion.

Written By: Howard on 08/08/07 at 6:34 am

I just got out of the shower about a half hour ago and now I'm sweating again with beads of perspiration running down my face.

Written By: Howard on 08/08/07 at 6:34 am

Laziness,I guess.

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/08/07 at 10:42 am

When I worked at the bank we had some really old, poor customers.  There was this one guy that was so bad that I would hold my breath when I waited on him.  I think after a while they can't smell themselves, so they don't know how offensive it is to others.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/08/07 at 10:45 am

What I just said!

Or maybe they soiled themselves and sometimes that's hard to take care of in public.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/08/07 at 10:47 am

When I worked at the bank we had some really old, poor customers.  There was this one guy that was so bad that I would hold my breath when I waited on him.  I think after a while they can't smell themselves, so they don't know how offensive it is to others.

My grandpa sometimes can't get to the bathroom on time, so he wears adult diapers. He often smells like pee, but I don't think he realizes it.

Written By: Jessica on 08/08/07 at 11:09 am

I don't care if it's older people. I know sometimes they don't know or they aren't able to take care of themselves (which is sad and annoying that no one helps them, but that's a different story). I've seen younger people who literally smell like CRAP because they don't care enough to actually hose themselves down. It has nothing to do with someone who has chronic BO. You can usually pick out the people that are plagued by that. They at least make an effort to disguise it.

It also irritates the hell out of me when people walk through the stores with small children, completely oblivious to the fact that the kid smells like s**t because they have full diapers.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/08/07 at 11:43 am

I don't care if it's older people. I know sometimes they don't know or they aren't able to take care of themselves (which is sad and annoying that no one helps them, but that's a different story). I've seen younger people who literally smell like CRAP because they don't care enough to actually hose themselves down. It has nothing to do with someone who has chronic BO. You can usually pick out the people that are plagued by that. They at least make an effort to disguise it.

It also irritates the hell out of me when people walk through the stores with small children, completely oblivious to the fact that the kid smells like s**t because they have full diapers.

Buaha, or they just don't care enough to bother changing them. :P

Written By: Jessica on 08/08/07 at 12:02 pm

Buaha, or they just don't care enough to bother changing them. :P

And these are the people that shouldn't be breeding. :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/08/07 at 2:11 pm

see, that's what I mean...I totally agree. Old people, handicapped people...I mean, there are exceptions to the rules, however, I have seen so many people come in there...they just smell...like they never wipe their butt after going to the bathroom.  Also, I have seen overweight people, who let themselves stink really bad. Now, I am an overweight person...but I make sure that I smell good all the time...it's not that hard. ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 08/08/07 at 2:36 pm

I thought it was on the locker room wall?

This happened after Kurt was out of high school.

I smell like humidity today.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 08/08/07 at 2:40 pm

Dove body wash... :)

Written By: Step-chan on 08/08/07 at 2:57 pm

I work in an area full of the preppy stuck up types. Now I shower every morning(not all anime otaku/fans let themselves fester for long periods of time without bathing), but some customers have actually complained about me smelling.

This has been reported to me a couple of times, the first time I had eaten food with alot of garlic in it the night before(the customers complained that I stunk to the MOD that morning). He told me to go get some body spray on the shelf and use it(That would have made the garlic odor worse IMO, plus I don't like to wear anything like colonge or body spray).

I told him that it had to be my breath mainly(since garlic takes awhile to fade, especially the amount I had eaten), so he went and bought me a bottle of mouth wash. I used it repeatedly that morning. I told one of the cashiers about it, she felt that he was being mean(especially since there are customers that come in smelling not so fresh).

The second time happened at least a few months later, the co-manager went and talked to me late in the morning about what some customers had said about me. One of the things was bad body odor. Now, at the time this happened, I was wearing a men's sport stick type of deodorant(because it was the only thing I could find at the moment, I usually wear Ban). I think it was the sports deodorant that I was wearing(this type of deodorant doesn't work well when you really start to sweat, usually it stinks worse). At least the person who talked to me was nicer about it the first one.

The next time a manager tells me a customer said I smelled bad, I'm going ask them if I can report any customers with bad BO.

Written By: Howard on 08/08/07 at 7:07 pm

Cologne...But I'm still sweating.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/08/07 at 9:30 pm

I work in an area full of the preppy stuck up types. Now I shower every morning(not all anime otaku/fans let themselves fester for long periods of time without bathing), but some customers have actually complained about me smelling.

This has been reported to me a couple of times, the first time I had eaten food with alot of garlic in it the night before(the customers complained that I stunk to the MOD that morning). He told me to go get some body spray on the shelf and use it(That would have made the garlic odor worse IMO, plus I don't like to wear anything like colonge or body spray).

I told him that it had to be my breath mainly(since garlic takes awhile to fade, especially the amount I had eaten), so he went and bought me a bottle of mouth wash. I used it repeatedly that morning. I told one of the cashiers about it, she felt that he was being mean(especially since there are customers that come in smelling not so fresh).

The second time happened at least a few months later, the co-manager went and talked to me late in the morning about what some customers had said about me. One of the things was bad body odor. Now, at the time this happened, I was wearing a men's sport stick type of deodorant(because it was the only thing I could find at the moment, I usually wear Ban). I think it was the sports deodorant that I was wearing(this type of deodorant doesn't work well when you really start to sweat, usually it stinks worse). At least the person who talked to me was nicer about it the first one.

The next time a manager tells me a customer said I smelled bad, I'm going ask them if I can report any customers with bad BO.

But at least you had an excuse...you were working..hence the reason for sweating. But the people I am talking about are the ones that stroll through the store (no reason to break a sweat)...and still smell like a garbage dump.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/07 at 7:00 am

Jovan Heat.

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/09/07 at 11:04 am

Cherry Blossom lotion and body spray from Bath&Body.

Written By: Step-chan on 08/09/07 at 1:00 pm

But at least you had an excuse...you were working..hence the reason for sweating. But the people I am talking about are the ones that stroll through the store (no reason to break a sweat)...and still smell like a garbage dump.

Yes... I know what you mean about that, it just made me think about the complaints directed at me.

It irks me abit that customers can complain, but employees can't.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/07 at 7:36 pm

Cologne.

Written By: whistledog on 08/09/07 at 8:35 pm

cheese

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/09/07 at 8:36 pm

Cherry Blossom lotion and body spray from Bath&Body.

mmm...yummy, girl! ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/10/07 at 1:52 pm

Spark By Clairborne.

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/10/07 at 5:13 pm

Mr. Clean and furniture polish, since I just finished some cleaning.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/10/07 at 8:38 pm

Curve perfume

Written By: danootaandme on 08/11/07 at 6:53 am

Estee, all day, every day    :)

Written By: KKay on 08/11/07 at 3:42 pm

in my 70s groove with Sweet Honesty.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/11/07 at 4:12 pm

I probably smell like Dove soap and potato chips.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/11/07 at 4:14 pm

I smell wet from adjusting the sprinkler in a hard to water corner of my backyard and geting slightly soaked

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/11/07 at 5:35 pm

BO and money.

... BOney.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/11/07 at 5:39 pm

BO and money.

... BOney.

So you smell like you have a job?

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/11/07 at 6:05 pm

I smell like fresh air, sunscreen with a hint of lake water.  :D

Written By: KKay on 08/12/07 at 9:10 am

coffee.  and wet dog

Written By: esoxslayer on 08/12/07 at 12:54 pm

Having one.......

Written By: Tia on 08/12/07 at 2:58 pm

Having one.......
zing! ;D good one, mayng...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/12/07 at 3:18 pm

Smell like Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner, windex window cleaner, and Mr. Clean orange scent.  (and probably dust and a bit sweaty too)  Been working my tail off cleaning house this weekend.  Still have a lot to do, but need to sit down for a rest. 

Written By: Howard on 08/13/07 at 4:36 pm

UnBound.

Written By: KKay on 08/15/07 at 6:53 am

cocoa butter.

yum

but wait a few hours and i'll be pretty scary.

Written By: lorac61469 on 08/15/07 at 9:40 am

Inis perfume and Sunsilk Hydra TLC shampoo (I love the way this smells!!).

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/25/07 at 2:36 pm

clean....like lavender soap...oh, and also like my Revlon Fire & Ice perfume.

Written By: Howard on 09/25/07 at 4:43 pm

Just before I smelt like BO then I took a shower and sprayed on some Lagerfeld.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/25/07 at 10:19 pm

pork, BBQ'd pork

Written By: La Roche on 09/25/07 at 10:28 pm

White castle, that special smell.

Written By: Jessica on 09/25/07 at 10:34 pm

I still want to try those buffalo chicken bites they're advertising.

I smell like Dove body wash and possibly sweat. I hate this weather right now. :P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/26/07 at 12:09 am

Johnson’s Baby Oil, Lavender Scent.  I put a bunch in my bath this morning at 4 a.m. when I couldn't get back to sleep.
I probably smell a little gamey, I haven't showered since then. 

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/b3/0b/Johnson_s_Baby_Oil_-_Lavender-resized200.jpg

Written By: Howard on 09/26/07 at 6:49 am

I love that smell of White Castle. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/26/07 at 7:10 am

right now I smell like fruit cocktail, as I spilled some on myself. :D

Written By: lorac61469 on 09/26/07 at 12:38 pm

Secret deodorant and Suave hairspray.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/26/07 at 6:24 pm

The same as what I smelt like on August 7th. (Yes I reread the whole thread, no I didn't just remember it off the top of my head)

http://www.cheapsmells.com/images/popup/4184.jpg
Yardly English Rose cologne and Ladies Choice Melon Cucumber deodorant/anti-perspirant (It's the best smelling deodorant I've ever tried.)

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/26/07 at 7:33 pm

Calgon Hawaiian Ginger body spray and Degree deodorant.

Written By: Howard on 09/27/07 at 7:14 am

cologne.

Written By: La Roche on 09/27/07 at 7:44 am

Wet Dog.

Guess who went swimming this morning!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/27/07 at 7:46 am

I smell like myself....nothing in particular right now, as I haven't put on perfume yet.

Written By: La Roche on 09/27/07 at 8:05 am

I smell like myself....nothing in particular right now, as I haven't put on perfume yet.

Don't!

I've never understood perfume.

Most women have a great smell to them naturally, I mean.. your body makes smells and releases hormones (which do actually register with the olfactory system) so why mask that with something that smells like chemicals. Blech, never understood perfume.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/27/07 at 8:06 am

Don't!

Most women have a great smell to them naturally, I mean.. your body makes smells and releases hormones (which do actually register with the olfactory system) so why mask that with something that smells like chemicals. Blech, never understood perfume.

Well now, I never realized that an au natural smell could be so......um, attracting. ;D  I don't mind natural smells...as long as they don't smell dirty or gross. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/27/07 at 8:21 pm

Don't!

Perfume is gross. Strong, bad smell.
Toxic! Closes my throat a bit.

Written By: La Roche on 09/27/07 at 8:58 pm

Perfume is gross. Strong, bad smell.
Toxic! Closes my throat a bit.

Right, exactly!

Well now, I never realized that an au natural smell could be so......um, attracting. ;D  I don't mind natural smells...as long as they don't smell dirty or gross. :D

It's true, way better than perfume.

Written By: Howard on 09/28/07 at 4:11 pm

loads of cologne.

Written By: Howard on 09/28/07 at 4:12 pm

I like a woman's natural scent. ;)

Written By: La Roche on 09/28/07 at 6:48 pm

loads of cologne.

Whore's bath?

Written By: La Roche on 09/28/07 at 6:51 pm

I'm told the higher priced ones do.  What purpose?  Beats me.

I think we're talking about different sorts of whore's baths here.

Written By: Tia on 09/28/07 at 6:54 pm

oh oh, looks like there's a chaucer-sponsored booty call on this thread. :o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 6:55 pm

Oh you mean like smelling like a french whore? :-\\

Written By: La Roche on 09/28/07 at 6:56 pm

Oh you mean like smelling like a french whore? :-\\

Probably.

Whore's bath.. no wash, just tons of perfume.

I'll occasionally take a rent-boys bath.. slightly different, I'll just stink.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 6:58 pm

Probably.

Whore's bath.. no wash, just tons of perfume.

I'll occasionally take a rent-boys bath.. slightly different, I'll just stink.

Okay, were on the same page.  It's the same thing.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/28/07 at 8:29 pm

Chives and napalm

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/28/07 at 8:43 pm

Secret deodorant (I'd tell you what it smells like but it's a secret.) and Heaven Scent Musk.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/29/07 at 12:24 am

I smell like dirt, from the infield at my softball game. I got a little bit dirty and haven't showered yet

Written By: Howard on 09/29/07 at 7:13 am

fresh and clean with a spritz of cologne.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/29/07 at 7:17 pm

the usual....fire & ice.

Written By: Howard on 10/01/07 at 2:46 pm

the usual....fire & ice.

How does that smell?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 10/02/07 at 12:32 pm

How does that smell?

it smells good.

Written By: lorac61469 on 10/02/07 at 1:01 pm

Pumpkin Spice body spray from Bath & Body.  I smell like a pie.  ;D

Written By: KKay on 10/02/07 at 7:31 pm

the usual....fire & ice.

;D

I smell like copier toner and little kids. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/comeandgetsome.gif

Written By: coqueta83 on 10/02/07 at 7:53 pm

Aloe lotion and Degree deodorant.

Written By: Howard on 10/03/07 at 6:59 am

;D

I smell like copier toner and little kids. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/comeandgetsome.gif

What do little kids smell like?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 11:46 am

Fresh and clean after a shower.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/08 at 3:00 pm

Perry Ellis America a new cologne I just slapped on.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/29/08 at 4:58 pm

Honeysuckle    :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/29/08 at 6:03 pm

Honeysuckle    :)

I love that scent!  It's been in bloom here currently so I've been enjoying driving past it and sniffing.  (Gotta do something if you are stuck at doing 25 miles per hour.  ;D )

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/29/08 at 8:07 pm

mmm....fabric softner. So lovely. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 05/29/08 at 9:26 pm

Irish Spring

Written By: NullandVoid on 05/29/08 at 11:03 pm

Sweat and Nyquil...I guzzled the stuff

Downy from being mummified in my blanket all day

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 4:05 pm

cologne.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/08 at 7:33 am

The shower has still yet to occur.

Written By: Howard on 06/01/08 at 6:55 am

fresh and clean.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/08 at 2:52 am

All I can smell is pollen, cut grass etc.

Written By: Gis on 06/19/08 at 3:00 am

Bath and Body works White Tea and Ginger body spray.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/08 at 3:10 am

Bath and Body works White Tea and Ginger body spray.  :)
You smell devine!

Written By: Gis on 06/19/08 at 3:29 am

You smell devine!
Bless you.  :)

Written By: Howard on 06/19/08 at 6:25 am

I don't smell like anything right now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 7:08 am

I don't smell like anything right now.
Not even soap?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 06/25/08 at 3:00 pm

Bath and Body Works Sparkling Peach. 

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 9:43 pm

Not even soap?

persperation. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:37 am

The room here smell of tea.

Written By: Howard on 06/26/08 at 7:09 am

I smell like cologne.

Written By: Gis on 06/26/08 at 11:32 am

Sheer Freesia body spray.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/08 at 6:52 am

sweet smelling cologne.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/08 at 2:08 am

Soap

Written By: Howard on 07/02/08 at 7:17 am

a mix of cologne and a new shirt.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/02/08 at 1:15 pm

cherry blossom body spray. Yum.

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/02/08 at 2:14 pm

Tacos & Gasoline

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/02/08 at 10:56 pm

Tacos & Gasoline

hubba hubba. ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/03/08 at 7:13 am

new shirt and cologne.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/04/08 at 3:30 am

Fresh and clean

Written By: Howard on 07/04/08 at 5:53 am

not so sure.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/04/08 at 11:30 pm

not so sure.

human? ???

Written By: Howard on 07/05/08 at 5:57 am

human? ???

How do I smell human?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/05/08 at 11:20 pm

How do I smell human?

because you are one, right?

Written By: Howard on 07/06/08 at 6:05 am

because you are one, right?

Yes that is true.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/06/08 at 10:19 am

Yes that is true.

wow...how did I know that? :o

Written By: Howard on 07/06/08 at 5:47 pm

Like cologne,just showered from a busy day at work.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/08 at 4:45 am

Food being heated up in the kitchen

Written By: Howard on 08/03/08 at 5:41 am

smelling a little cleaner like yesterday's rainstorm when I smelt like a wet dog. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/08 at 6:41 am

smelling a little cleaner like yesterday's rainstorm when I smelt like a wet dog. :P
It is raining here now.

Written By: Howard on 08/03/08 at 5:24 pm

It is raining here now.

Are you wet?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/08 at 2:46 am

Are you wet?
No

Written By: Howard on 08/06/08 at 6:52 am

cologne,just showered. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/08 at 1:43 am

Just soap.

Written By: Howard on 08/07/08 at 6:41 am

cologne and hair spray.

Check for new replies or respond here...