inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: So tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Written By: KKay on 09/09/07 at 4:38 pm

I want a simple life.
I want a dog and a beach and peace.
It's not so much to ask.
So tell me what you want, what you really really want.

here is a bonus video for you for posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQ-QDzyhpo

Subject: Re: So tell me what you want, what you really really want.

Written By: Paul on 09/09/07 at 4:44 pm

In no particular order...

Money...

Written By: KKay on 09/09/07 at 4:53 pm

of ocurse! :)

Written By: whistledog on 09/09/07 at 5:18 pm

I want an iPod, and damnit, I'm finally going to get one lol

Written By: Step-chan on 09/09/07 at 5:40 pm

1. My private life back.
2. To find those jerks who broke into my apartment last year, tie them to a tree and force feed them ex-lax and leave them.
3. A pizza with my favorite toppings.
4. Some mint chocolate chip ice cream.
5. Come to think of it, some coffee ice cream would be vvery good too.

Written By: La Roche on 09/09/07 at 5:56 pm

1) A scimitar.
2) Dead bodies everywhere.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/09/07 at 6:20 pm

A big glass of wine.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/09/07 at 6:53 pm

money to pay off debts, fix up the house, be financially secure
to keep losing weight (so far so good)
to be able to trust people more
health insurance
a car of my own

that's good for now.

Written By: coqueta83 on 09/09/07 at 7:28 pm

To live a long, wonderful life.
Always have a few good friends.
A little more money would be nice.
To be comfortable and happy.

Written By: Step-chan on 09/09/07 at 7:36 pm

1) A scimitar.
2) Dead bodies everywhere.

LMAO, you get an applaud for that one.  ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/09/07 at 7:59 pm

My life back
My baby with me
My family and friends happiness

Written By: KKay on 09/09/07 at 8:12 pm

the freedom to NOT do anything if i please

Written By: NbC on 09/10/07 at 4:24 am

^I want that also.

I want anything that I don't already have. 

An Iphone and a new fully loaded Gaming Desktop would be a good start. 

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 6:08 am

privacy....yet tons of freinds.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 6:25 am

I want SEX but no,I can't get it till I get Full Time,stupid bitch! >:(    ;D

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 7:19 am

aw! that's so sweet! have you told her how you feel?

Written By: whistledog on 09/10/07 at 11:16 am

The woman sounds bossy

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/10/07 at 12:24 pm

With all due respect here, that's gotta be one of the most disrespectful, selfish things you can say, especially about a woman. Your girlfriend is a human being, her life doesn't revolve around you getting laid dude. It's comments like this which give men a bad name in general.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 12:31 pm

With all due respect here, that's gotta be one of the most disrespectful, selfish things you can say, especially about a woman. Your girlfriend is a human being, her life doesn't revolve around you getting laid dude. It's comments like this which give men a bad name in general.
weeellll... generally i'd be inclined to agree with you but this particular situation is a little bit complex. :-X

for instance, are you getting that she's using his employment status as a prerequisite for sexual favors? and pro-rating her sexual favors to dovetail with his specific degree of employment? this isn't your everyday conduct, in fact one could say that's the sort of thing that could give all WOMEN a bad name.

Written By: ladybug316 on 09/10/07 at 1:10 pm

weeellll... generally i'd be inclined to agree with you but this particular situation is a little bit complex. :-X

for instance, are you getting that she's using his employment status as a prerequisite for sexual favors? and pro-rating her sexual favors to dovetail with his specific degree of employment? this isn't your everyday conduct, in fact one could say that's the sort of thing that could give all WOMEN a bad name.
:o I thought he was hinting at the fact that he couldn't afford to buy sex until he had a full time job :D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/10/07 at 1:24 pm

I want to find a Golden Ticket

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:31 pm

aw! that's so sweet! have you told her how you feel?

Full Time = Her FULL package. ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:33 pm

But I'm saying why should I wait for full time for us to have sex,what's that got to do with anything?  ???

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:34 pm

sex with her is like motivation for me. ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:36 pm

:o I thought he was hinting at the fact that he couldn't afford to buy sex until he had a full time job :D ;D

Robin lives by Jewish tradition and in her world,people should work a 40 hour week but what I was saying to her was that people have limitations and she doesn't want to hear that,she wants people to be absolutely perfect without any flaws and I disagree with her.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 1:46 pm

Robin lives by Jewish tradition and in her world,people should work a 40 hour week but what I was saying to her was that people have limitations and she doesn't want to hear that,she wants people to be absolutely perfect without any flaws and I disagree with her.
you need to date a wild sex-crazed woman, howard. there's no shame being a horndog but you should find another horndog! a horndogette, if you will.

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 1:47 pm

you need to date a wild sex-crazed woman, howard. there's no shame being a horndog but you should find another horndog! a horndogette, if you will.

I don't know if I could find another horndog like me. :-\\

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 1:50 pm

I don't know if I could find another horndog like me. :-\\
it may take some doing. :P but the internet is helpful for casting a wider net. i notice i pretty much have to go worldwide...

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:13 pm

it may take some doing. :P but the internet is helpful for casting a wider net. i notice i pretty much have to go worldwide...

nobody out there is as wild and sex crazed like I am.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 2:19 pm

nobody out there is as wild and sex crazed like I am.
yeah, but you can do better than someone who harnesses sexual favors to degree of employment. that is like, 100% libido free!

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:22 pm

yeah, but you can do better than someone who harnesses sexual favors to degree of employment. that is like, 100% libido free!

But who? prostitutes? I can't afford those.I'd rather wait instead even if It'll take me a few years to get there.I'm hoping I use this female condom I had saved for her and it expires in 2009 and probably by then,things will look up.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 2:25 pm

But who? prostitutes? I can't afford those.I'd rather wait instead even if It'll take me a few years to get there.I'm hoping I use this female condom I had saved for her and it expires in 2009 and probably by then,things will look up.
i’ve had rubbers expire unused before. talk about adding insult to injury! :D

Written By: Howard on 09/10/07 at 2:27 pm

i’ve had rubbers expire unused before. talk about adding insult to injury! :D

But this female condom I have saved is for her and her only,I will not use it on any other girl except her.

Written By: La Roche on 09/10/07 at 3:39 pm

she wants people to be absolutely perfect without any flaws

Has Robin met my Uncle Adolf?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/10/07 at 4:11 pm

I want more people to put bids on our items on eBay.

Cat

Written By: Step-chan on 09/10/07 at 5:08 pm

1. Money
2. Money
3. Money

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/10/07 at 6:27 pm

besides a zigazig ah,, I want to win our softball Championship tonight and to play really good.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/10/07 at 8:59 pm

But I'm saying why should I wait for full time for us to have sex,what's that got to do with anything?  ???

Howard, I think that even if you worked a 100 hours a week...Robin still wouldn't have sex with you. I just think Robin would rather not have sex....in general. I think she is making up excuses by saying that it is because you don't have a full-time job, etc. If you are THAT interested in sex...then maybe you should think about finding another girlfriend.

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 9:24 pm

besides a zigazig ah,, I want to win our softball Championship tonight and to play really good.

thank you for mentioning the zigazig ah.

everybody wants that.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/10/07 at 9:32 pm

You've probably got a point there too. I guess neither one is right.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread or anything, but as far as Howard's comment - dude I get the impression you're just saying that to emphasize a point (i.e. the frustration in you working and her still not agreeing to have sex with you) and you don't really think she is a b-word. Still though, I just don't think it's ever appropriate to say that about a woman, no matter what the context. Hypothetically speaking, even if she really IS ONE, that's still disrespectful. Maybe I'm too much of a whiny feministic male, but that's just my opinion.

Personally, I think you should want a relationship for the person themselves. Because you value their company and want to share a friendship/closeness/romance with them, and do nice things together. Yeah I can see how sex could be a component of that, but it shouldn't be the sole reason for wanting to be with someone. If they're okay with it, that's fine, but don't force it on them.

Just speaking for myself, I never was attracted to/a fan of someone like Paula Abdul, or Six from Blossom merely because of their looks. They are cute yeah, but that's just an extra thing to me...they seem like they'd be nice/fun people. Well that's how I feel about anyone I know personally as well. Everyone is a unique individual with feelings that can't be replaced, so to want something "replaceable" with them that you can get from anyone (or, erm....even by yourself) just screams selfish to me.

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 9:36 pm

reading this site is fascinating sometimes.
it's like we all live in the same dorm or something.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 10:26 pm

as someone standing on the outside looking in, i have to say the B-word in this context is a welcome breath of fresh air. talk with ole howe about his girl for a few months, marty, and five'll get you ten you'll be hopping on the B-word bandwagon. robin's a piece of work, yo. :P

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 10:32 pm

Talking about her is the one consistent thing on these boards.  That and the ever present Kim.

Written By: Marty McFly on 09/10/07 at 10:34 pm

Yeah, but if I started feeling that way about someone who treated me like that, I'd just break up with them. ;)

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 10:37 pm

Talking about her is the one consistent thing on these boards.  That and the ever present Kim.
yes, but key difference: kim is like those shots at the end of movies where the camera catches the sun and lens flares splash over a vast, verdant landscape, splashing sunlight over the earth like nature granting love and mercy over all of creation. and robin is... something other than that.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/10/07 at 10:38 pm

tell me about it...when I think inthe00s....for some reason, Robin pops up as the icon in my mind! ;D

Written By: KKay on 09/10/07 at 10:39 pm

yes, but key difference: kim is like those shots at the end of movies where the camera catches the sun and lens flares splash over a vast, verdant landscape, splashing sunlight over the earth like nature granting love and mercy over all of creation. and robin is... something other than that.

this is why you are beloved.

Written By: Tia on 09/10/07 at 10:39 pm

Yeah, but if I started feeling that way about someone who treated me like that, I'd just break up with them. ;)
tia is touching her nose meaningfully.

"Personally, I think you should want a relationship for the person themselves. Because you value their company and want to share a friendship/closeness/romance with them, and do nice things together. Yeah I can see how sex could be a component of that, but it shouldn't be the sole reason for wanting to be with someone. If they're okay with it, that's fine, but don't force it on them.

Just speaking for myself, I never was attracted to/a fan of someone like Paula Abdul, or Six from Blossom merely because of their looks. They are cute yeah, but that's just an extra thing to me...they seem like they'd be nice/fun people. Well that's how I feel about anyone I know personally as well. Everyone is a unique individual with feelings that can't be replaced, so to want something "replaceable" with them that you can get from anyone (or, erm....even by yourself) just screams selfish to me."

i actually 100% agree with all of this. testify!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/11/07 at 12:30 am

I want a Taylor Pork Roll from New Jersey

Written By: KKay on 09/11/07 at 6:28 am

I want a Taylor Pork Roll from New Jersey

oh yeah. i'm hungry and that stuff is great!

Written By: Howard on 09/11/07 at 6:32 am

Howard, I think that even if you worked a 100 hours a week...Robin still wouldn't have sex with you. I just think Robin would rather not have sex....in general. I think she is making up excuses by saying that it is because you don't have a full-time job, etc. If you are THAT interested in sex...then maybe you should think about finding another girlfriend.

Maybe I should do the same to her.But maybe she does want to have sex,Could be that she's a little apprehensive about disease and stuff.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/07 at 6:36 am

"Personally, I think you should want a relationship for the person themselves. Because you value their company and want to share a friendship/closeness/romance with them, and do nice things together. Yeah I can see how sex could be a component of that, but it shouldn't be the sole reason for wanting to be with someone. If they're okay with it, that's fine, but don't force it on them.

Just speaking for myself, I never was attracted to/a fan of someone like Paula Abdul, or Six from Blossom merely because of their looks. They are cute yeah, but that's just an extra thing to me...they seem like they'd be nice/fun people. Well that's how I feel about anyone I know personally as well. Everyone is a unique individual with feelings that can't be replaced, so to want something "replaceable" with them that you can get from anyone (or, erm....even by yourself) just screams selfish to me."

Maybe I have been thinking too much of myself,I should be thinking about the relationship and not about sex cause It'll make me crazy.I'm sorry if I called her names,just frustrated that's all. :(

Written By: Paul on 09/11/07 at 6:59 am

1. Money
2. Money
3. Money

...must be funny, in the rich man's world!

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Written By: La Roche on 09/11/07 at 7:55 am

It's things like this that make me wish I'd hung on to you darling.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/07 at 5:32 pm

I want to win the Lottery.

Written By: Step-chan on 09/11/07 at 5:55 pm

...must be funny, in the rich man's world!

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

I know, unfortunately, I'm poor.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/07 at 6:23 am

Love.

Written By: Tia on 09/12/07 at 7:13 am

i also wish i was with my baby.
i wish i wasnt in debt.
i wish my music recording software would work.
i wish bush's supporters would just stfu.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/07 at 5:11 pm

I wish I could just lose my damn virginity already. ;D

Written By: KKay on 09/12/07 at 5:35 pm

i also wish i was with my baby.

who's tha-

oh. Kim.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/07 at 5:36 pm

I want a new drug.

Written By: KKay on 09/12/07 at 5:39 pm

I want the grocery shopping done.  By someone else.

Written By: Howard on 09/12/07 at 5:39 pm

I want the grocery shopping done.  By someone else.

But you don't want to?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/12/07 at 7:47 pm

I really want to pay those sons of b*tches back that beat my team Monday night. we play them again on my Friday night league.

Written By: La Roche on 09/12/07 at 8:01 pm

who's tha-

oh. Kim.

I was hopeful too, he's a keeper.

Written By: Howard on 09/13/07 at 7:16 am

I want money to grow on trees.

Written By: KKay on 09/13/07 at 10:27 am

I was hopeful too, he's a keeper.

You betcha.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/07 at 2:31 am

I want it to be much warmer than what is today.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/07 at 6:33 am

I want to release 33 years of sexual frustration! >:( :(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/17/07 at 6:41 am

honesty and loyalty

Written By: La Roche on 09/17/07 at 8:06 am

Just get a tissue Howard and go up to the attic...

Written By: whistledog on 09/17/07 at 12:56 pm

But you are 33 years old?  So that means you were sexually frustrated as a child ? ;D

Written By: Tia on 09/17/07 at 2:17 pm

I want a new drug.
a few of the plain old ones would be fine too. i aint picky.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/17/07 at 2:57 pm

I want to feel better and energetic (in general)
I want a clean house
I want peace and harmony throughout the world (and/or universe)
I want no more natural disasters nor global warming nor genocide nor famine nor poverty nor illiteracy nor any other of life's offenses.

and I want a makeover.  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 09/17/07 at 3:09 pm

I want no more natural disasters nor global warming nor genocide nor famine nor poverty nor illiteracy nor any other of life's offenses.

I want you to stop ruining all my fun!

Taking away all my hobbies..  :\'(

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/17/07 at 3:20 pm

I want you to stop ruining all my fun!

Taking away all my hobbies..  :\'(

You're too funny.  ;D

Thought of some other things I want

I want to be able to walk in high heels gracefully, nay, not just walk...but have a classic movie tango in my heels and not look completely out of breath.  lol

I want to be about 200 lbs lighter and be va-va-va-voom.  lol  (Good luck on that one, eh?  ;D )

Written By: Howard on 09/17/07 at 3:52 pm

Just get a tissue Howard and go up to the attic...

I don't need a tissue,I want to release it on my girlfriend. ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/07 at 3:52 pm

But you are 33 years old?  So that means you were sexually frustrated as a child ? ;D

Growing up in my late teens.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/07 at 5:13 pm

I want sleep now!

Written By: NbC on 09/17/07 at 8:45 pm

I want to be the same size I was when I was in my mid twenties.  :\'(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/17/07 at 9:12 pm

I want to be happy.

Written By: Howard on 09/18/07 at 7:07 am

I Want a million dollars.

Written By: KKay on 09/18/07 at 7:25 am

I want someone to tell my boss I quit.

Written By: Tia on 09/21/07 at 5:02 pm

I want someone to tell my boss I quit.
i'll do it! :P do you mind if i totally burn your bridge, though?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/21/07 at 5:32 pm

what i want is to know how does that Chinese fortune cookie know what's going on in my life? ??? I guess that goes the same for the Magic 8 Ball

Written By: La Roche on 09/21/07 at 5:35 pm

i'll do it! :P do you mind if i totally burn your bridge, though?

OOoohhh, can we do some amateur theatre? With blood and exposed genitals?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/21/07 at 5:43 pm

OOoohhh, can we do some amateur theatre? With blood and exposed genitals?
so that stuff isn't mundane to you yet Andy?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/21/07 at 5:46 pm

I really really want some Chinese food right now.  :P

Written By: Howard on 09/22/07 at 12:38 pm

I want peace on Earth.

Written By: Tia on 09/22/07 at 10:34 pm

I want peace on Earth.
but does earth want peace on you?????

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/23/07 at 5:44 am

I want to meet a nun

Written By: Howard on 09/23/07 at 7:02 am

but does earth want peace on you?????

Why would earth want peace on Me?  ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/25/07 at 2:27 pm

someone to come and help me fix this house up.

Written By: Tia on 09/25/07 at 2:51 pm

Why would earth want peace on Me?  ???
why would earth want you on peace?

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/25/07 at 3:34 pm

I WANT CANDY

Written By: Henk on 09/25/07 at 4:12 pm

someone to come and help me fix this house up.

You know...If I was living anywhere near you...and as long as there's no power tools required...I'd gladly lend you a hand.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 09/25/07 at 4:19 pm

You know...If I was living anywhere near you...and as long as there's no power tools required...I'd gladly lend you a hand.

thanks Henk!! :)

Written By: Howard on 09/25/07 at 4:28 pm

I want Maalox,My stomach's been flip-flopping. :P

Written By: Howard on 09/25/07 at 4:29 pm

why would earth want you on peace?

I don't understand the question? ???

Written By: Jessica on 09/27/07 at 10:43 pm

I want to meet a nun

Come to Chicago. I live next door to the Catholic Theological Union.

I want a bottle of La Fée X•S Française Absinthe. Sadly, I do not have the $150 to buy and ship it. :P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/27/07 at 10:49 pm

I want to meet a nun

Why?  Do you need your knuckles rapped with a ruler?  Have you been a bad Badfinger-fan?  ;)

I met a nun once, I was handing out water to runners in our local 5k marathon, and as this one lady took one she said "Bless you my child".  On the back of her shirt she had "The Running Nun".  That was 20-some years ago, and I feel blessed.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/28/07 at 4:05 pm

I want to eat.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 09/28/07 at 7:24 pm

I want to meet a nun

I think my Mom still knows a few.  I went to Catholic school. 

Written By: statsqueen on 09/28/07 at 9:53 pm

Enough money to pay off my student loans and other bills every month---with enough left over to have fun and travel

My daughter to get into a good college

Move to Phoenix and teach at a community college

Visit Scotland, Ireland, various Caribbean islands, Hawaii and other destinations that come to mind

Find a good, loving, man who is interested in someone other than a tall, thin woman

iPod and Wii system for my daughter

And of course better health for my parents and happiness for family and friends

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/29/07 at 12:01 am

I want to eat.

I Want a Cookie!  (video, MPEG-1, 38 MB, hilarious)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/29/07 at 12:18 am

I think my Mom still knows a few.  I went to Catholic school. 
that's what I'm talkin' bout' 
cute nuns are hot

...So I got what I wanted tonight  ;)

ok, ok, minds outta the gutter!  I got my dear daughter home from college for the weekend,  and we won our game tonight 20-17

Written By: Howard on 09/29/07 at 7:17 am

I want to be alone this week.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/07 at 3:20 pm

At the moment, tea.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/30/07 at 2:15 am

I want my meatloaf to finish baking.  It's till pinkish in the middle.  I want it brown.  It's taking forever!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/30/07 at 2:17 am

I want my meatloaf to finish baking.  It's till pinkish in the middle.  I want it brown.  It's taking forever!!!
Opening the oven door does not help, it lets the heat out.

Written By: Howard on 09/30/07 at 7:04 am

I want to see someone special later. ;)

Written By: Howard on 09/29/08 at 10:06 pm

I want to ask for a position inside Pathmark.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/29/08 at 11:33 pm

I want to ask for a position inside Pathmark.
In time for the winter?

Written By: Howard on 09/30/08 at 7:26 am

In time for the winter?

Yeah I don't think I want to cart collect in the snow anymore.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/30/08 at 8:40 am

Yeah I don't think I want to cart collect in the snow anymore.
The snow shovelling can be left for the others.

Written By: Howard on 09/30/08 at 12:58 pm

The snow shovelling can be left for the others.

actually the maintainence guy.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/30/08 at 11:36 pm

meatloaf (the food, not the singer)

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/01/08 at 3:57 am

A New heart that is not damaged.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 10/01/08 at 5:03 am

A vacation to Hawaii (or Santa Barbara would be good too  ;D )

Written By: Gis on 10/01/08 at 6:30 am

A pair of jeans that fit properly!

Written By: Howard on 10/01/08 at 6:44 am

I want my winamp to work!  >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/01/08 at 12:13 pm

-To lose 30 lbs that I gained in the past year.
-To have my house neat and clean (yeah, I know, this is my own fault).
-To be neater and more organized.
-Not to feel depressed like I have been feeling for the past week or so.
-A cigarette.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 10/01/08 at 7:37 pm

I want a woman who doesn't have a daughter or son,doesn't smoke and who's not much of a party girl.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/08 at 2:16 am

actually the maintainence guy.
Do you want his job?

Written By: Howard on 10/02/08 at 6:42 am

Do you want his job?

I hope one day but If I get his job I'll be running around like a mad animal when everyone needs you at specific times like cleaning bathrooms,spillage,mopping & sweeping.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/08 at 9:04 am

I hope one day but If I get his job I'll be running around like a mad animal when everyone needs you at specific times like cleaning bathrooms,spillage,mopping & sweeping.
That is one job I cannot do.

Written By: Howard on 10/02/08 at 3:53 pm

That is one job I cannot do.

Pathmark needs you to be on your toes all times.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/03/08 at 1:25 pm

Pathmark needs you to be on your toes all times.
To be totally aware what is happening all around?

Written By: Howard on 10/03/08 at 6:59 pm

To be totally aware what is happening all around?

That's why most of the workers are on some sort of caffiene high.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/08 at 6:53 am

That's why most of the workers are on some sort of caffiene high.
..or caffiene withdrawal symptons?

Written By: Howard on 10/04/08 at 2:45 pm

..or caffiene withdrawal symptons?

They run around like they're on caffiene,It's really crazy over there.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/04/08 at 4:47 pm

They run around like they're on caffiene,It's really crazy over there.
Hyperactive?

Written By: Howard on 10/05/08 at 5:51 am

Hyperactive?

Yeah running around doing a lot of multi-tasking.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/05/08 at 6:23 am

Yeah running around doing a lot of multi-tasking.
Fooling and joking around too?

Written By: Howard on 10/05/08 at 5:04 pm

Fooling and joking around too?

Sometimes they do too much of that,the young ones doing the registers. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/08 at 3:17 am

Sometimes they do too much of that,the young ones doing the registers. ::)
Are you good with maths for cash register work?

Written By: AngeliK on 10/06/08 at 4:53 am

I want.... an unending knowledge of whatever it is I am meant to be reading right now....

.....I have a Microbiology lecture later wooooo!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/08 at 5:31 am

I want.... an unending knowledge of whatever it is I am meant to be reading right now....

.....I have a Microbiology lecture later wooooo!!!
Enjoy!

Written By: Howard on 10/06/08 at 6:39 am

Are you good with maths for cash register work?

No I'm afraid I'm not,I remember I was laid off from Au Bon Pain in October 2006 because I couldn't multi-task that means also using the cash registers too. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/08 at 6:46 am

No I'm afraid I'm not,I remember I was laid off from Au Bon Pain in October 2006 because I couldn't multi-task that means also using the cash registers too. ::)
Have you thought about Evening Classes?

Written By: Howard on 10/06/08 at 7:09 am

Have you thought about Evening Classes?

No I don't have the time right now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/08 at 8:07 am

No I don't have the time right now.
Other committments in the evening?

Written By: Howard on 10/06/08 at 7:08 pm

Other committments in the evening?

I come home and I'm dead tired.

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/06/08 at 7:20 pm

To be 18 yrs old again, but back then (1973) not now. I'd invest in Microsoft, and Apple. Buy a Harley and go across country. Seeking my bliss...
But since I can"t some cheesecake would do the trick. ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 10/06/08 at 7:22 pm

To be 18 yrs old again, but back then (1973) not now. I'd invest in Microsoft, and Apple. Buy a Harley and go across country. Seeking my bliss...
But since I can"t some cheesecake would do the trick. ;D ;D ;D

I wish I was 18 again too and that was 16 years ago.

Written By: greenjello74 on 10/06/08 at 7:40 pm

I wish I was 18 again too and that was 16 years ago.

Not so very long ago.. But does it feel like 16 yrs ago? Or does it seem like only a few years back?
In my mind I am eternally 18, but my body betrays me.Bum ticker!!!!

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 7:20 am

Not so very long ago.. But does it feel like 16 yrs ago? Or does it seem like only a few years back?
In my mind I am eternally 18, but my body betrays me.Bum ticker!!!!

Yes It feels like 16 years ago.

Check for new replies or respond here...