inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Your sigs.

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/04/07 at 6:52 pm

This includes the top sig, the bottom sig, and the side sig.
My top sig is about how America is better than Iran (If you are gay, this is a definite plus!).
My side sig is a knock-off of the 'You voted for Bush...Shame on you' and I say '...Why do I care?' Because I don't.
And the bottom sig is a quote from Lee Hazelwood who died this year. (He wrote songs for Frank Sinatra's daughter Nancy Sinatra.)

Subject: Re: Your sigs.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/04/07 at 7:18 pm

The line below my name is from a Beatles song. I just thought it was funny.

Down below is just a link to my last.fm page and MySpace page. (I rarely update my MySpace)

Written By: Step-chan on 10/04/07 at 8:03 pm

My top sig says: Cat-girl Summoner

^This is, of course, self explanatory.

My sig is: Ranma gun, change anyone's gender instantly...

I got the bottom one from a fan flash I seen.

Written By: Midas on 10/04/07 at 8:05 pm

Top sig - that's what I be.

Bottom sig - link to the station I broadcast on.

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/04/07 at 10:03 pm

Like the avatars, I sometimes change this, but not as much.

The top one ("Born with the '80s") I think describes me pretty well. Like I was super young when they were going on, but partially because of that, they feel like a sentimental part of my life. For the record I was born in 1981 so I can vaguely remember the 1984/'85 atmosphere and music, and 1988+ is just about perfect. The '90s are a part of my heritage too, though. ;)

The lower one is a video montage of old school music video scenes, just because I like those so much too.

Written By: whistledog on 10/05/07 at 12:19 am

Top Sig - Cleverly announcing that I was the 8th member of inthe00s to reach 25,000 posts, and that I was the 1st Single Board Moderator to reach 25,000 posts.  Not something I'd like to brag about, but I just thought it fit so well within that line LOL

Bottom Sig - An advertisement that I am from Canada.  A previous messageboard I had belonged to, I asked to be banned because one of the jackasses that ran the place didn't like how I always talked about Canada, so I adopted the sig line for another messageboard I joined after I'd been banned.  It was basically my way of telling him to piss off.  I eventually got used to the sig line, so I continue to use it because I do love being Canadian

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 10/05/07 at 1:19 am

Bottom Sig - An advertisement that I am from Canada.  A previous messageboard I had belonged to, I asked to be banned because one of the jackasses that ran the place didn't like how I always talked about Canada, so I adopted the sig line for another messageboard I joined after I'd been banned.  It was basically my way of telling him to piss off.  I eventually got used to the sig line, so I continue to use it because I do love being Canadian
I like that. Mind if I steal it? (too bad I took it anyway  :D)

Check for new replies or respond here...