inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's been hell!

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 11/16/07 at 11:22 am

A few people know this, but I wanted to let everyone else know in case they were wondering where I've been lately.  Unfortunately, my mom passed away on September 14th.  She had been fighting cancer for almost 5 years and finally lost.  I was getting everything squared away from that and trying to take care of my dad (who was going blind) and keep up with school and everything.  I got a call on Sunday morning (11/11) that someone at the senior living complex where my dad lived had found him and he was gone.  Needless to say, this was a shock and I now have to get everything squared away again.  So, if I'm not around much in the coming few weeks, y'all will know why.

Subject: Re: It's been hell!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/16/07 at 11:30 am

Sorry to read this about you, please take everything at one stage at a time, think carefully in what you do, and my thoughts are with you.

Written By: Henk on 11/16/07 at 11:33 am

A few people know this, but I wanted to let everyone else know in case they were wondering where I've been lately.  Unfortunately, my mom passed away on September 14th.  She had been fighting cancer for almost 5 years and finally lost.  I was getting everything squared away from that and trying to take care of my dad (who was going blind) and keep up with school and everything.  I got a call on Sunday morning (11/11) that someone at the senior living complex where my dad lived had found him and he was gone.  Needless to say, this was a shock and I now have to get everything squared away again.  So, if I'm not around much in the coming few weeks, y'all will know why.

So sorry to hear this, Kim... :\'( Please accept my sincere condolences.

I know words are hardly enough to express my sympathy. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Written By: Paul on 11/16/07 at 11:56 am

Extremely heartbreaking news...my heartfelt sympathies to you and your family... :\'(

Written By: ladybug316 on 11/16/07 at 11:57 am

So sorry to hear such heartbreaking news.  Regards to you on your tough road.

Written By: Jessica on 11/16/07 at 12:30 pm

Oh Kim, I'm so sorry. :\'(

If you need anything, let me or Rice know. We're only an hour or so away. :-*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/16/07 at 12:31 pm

Aww Kim..I am so incredibly sorry to hear about this heartbreaking news. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/16/07 at 12:59 pm

Mine and my family's condolences go out to you and yours. Prayers and hugs.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/16/07 at 1:04 pm

There isn't much that I can do but if you need to talk, you know where to find me.

(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cat

Written By: statsqueen on 11/16/07 at 3:10 pm

I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, Kim.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I hope everything soon settles down for you so you can start to decompress.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/16/07 at 3:20 pm

Oh, Kim!  I'm so sorry to hear of your incredible loss!  :\'( :\'(

My thoughts are with you during this very trying time...please take care! (HUG)

Written By: wildcard on 11/16/07 at 3:54 pm

Don't know if I can help much, but I'm here too.  Want a hug?

Written By: Red Ant on 11/16/07 at 5:42 pm

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses.  :\'(

Take all the time to do everything you need to.

Ant

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/16/07 at 5:53 pm

How very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Written By: EyesWideAsleep on 11/16/07 at 6:01 pm

That really sucks. :(

Written By: coqueta83 on 11/16/07 at 7:49 pm

I'm truly sorry for you recent losses. My thoughts are with you.  :\'( :\'(

Written By: karen on 11/16/07 at 9:56 pm

I am really sorry to hear about your news Kim.  Thinking of you.

Written By: whistledog on 11/16/07 at 10:15 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your loss :(

My thoughts are with you and your family

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/16/07 at 11:15 pm

ah Kim, my condolences on your losses.  The same thing happened to my dad (both of his parents died within a couples months of each other).

It's never easy.

My thoughts are with your family.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/17/07 at 3:10 am

I'm sorry for your loss Kim. It's so much all at once, I'll keep you & your family in my prayers. take care Mama K

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 11/17/07 at 3:58 am

Oh Mama K :(

To say its been hell is under stating it. The past few months must have been so horrible for you. I hope you are taking care of yourself and the people around you are looking after you and helping you through it all.

My sincerest condolences on such a huge loss.

Hugs
BMG

Written By: Gis on 11/17/07 at 4:34 am

Oh Kim, I'm so so sorry to hear your news. I was thinking about you earlier in the week when I had to fetch a Chaucer book for someone at work  Big hugs and anytime you want to talk please do.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/17/07 at 5:53 am

Very sorry that you are going through all of this, you must be in shock.  Our thoughts are  with you  :\'(

Written By: Howard on 11/17/07 at 6:26 am

I'm sorry about your loss Mama,Take care and see you soon.  :(

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/17/07 at 6:49 am

I'm sorry that you had to go thru all this, Mama K.

But a brighter day awaits...

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/17/07 at 1:22 pm

I'm truly sorry,Kim. May their memory never be forgotten.

Written By: Marian on 11/17/07 at 2:17 pm

:(My condolences for your loss.

Check for new replies or respond here...