inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: VERY Scary YouTube Videos

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/20/07 at 3:41 pm

I came across these videos. I can't figure out which one is scarier but all of them are extremely scary-and there are more like it.

WARNING!!!!!  DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBWOmHUvKBw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-yy2URAYqU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN3MGN899yE&feature=related

Cat

Subject: Re: VERY Scary YouTube Videos

Written By: whistledog on 11/20/07 at 3:49 pm

The fact that William Shatner sings is all the scare anyone needs ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 11/20/07 at 5:38 pm

Cat, I went to the links because Shatner singing makes me laugh but before the first video could play I had
to go see the real version. I spent awhile watching Harry Chapin videos, including Taxi, Sequel and 30,000 Pounds
Of Bananas. Thanks and Karma, if I hadn't of went to that link I wouldn't have remembered Harry Chapin, almost
forgot how great he was.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/20/07 at 5:49 pm

Cat, I went to the links because Shatner singing makes me laugh but before the first video could play I had
to go see the real version. I spent awhile watching Harry Chapin videos, including Taxi, Sequel and 30,000 Pounds
Of Bananas. Thanks and Karma, if I hadn't of went to that link I wouldn't have remembered Harry Chapin, almost
forgot how great he was.

I have been on a Harry Chapin kick lately-which is how I found those videos in the first place.

Karma right back at ya.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 11/21/07 at 2:16 am

lol I was totally expecting something else

Written By: Howard on 11/21/07 at 7:05 am

William Shater,the way he looks now is scary for me. ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 11/21/07 at 7:23 am

I met William Shatner once.  A friend was shooting a commercial and he was in it..  Condescending queen spent most of his time checking out the young guys and primping. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/21/07 at 11:02 am

I met William Shatner once.  A friend was shooting a commercial and he was in it..  Condescending queen spent most of his time checking out the young guys and primping. 

I met him once, too. My mother was working at a theatre and he was in one of the plays. They had a BBQ with the promotion, "Have your hotdogs cooked by William Shatner". They got him a chef's hat and all. He put them on the grill, turn them over and turned around and said, "Are they done?". Even though I was about 7 or 8, I was NOT impressed.  ::)

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...