inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm thankful for...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/21/07 at 11:36 pm

just thought I'd start this thread, seeing as it is the appropriate time and we can continue to use it as long as we want  8)

I'm thankful for having a wonderful place like  inthe00s.com to hang out whenever I feel like it

Subject: Re: What are you thankful for?

Written By: Jessica on 11/21/07 at 11:42 pm

I'm thankful for being young and healthy (with the exception of my foot). I'm thankful for my wonderful husband who always puts up with me. I'm thankful for my beautiful son, even when he drives me batty. I'm thankful for my mom and dad and sister (and essentially all my extended family, including friends). I'm also thankful that I have met some awesome people on here over the years and have made many friends, whether we have met in real life or not. :)

And I'm thankful my darned lemon meringue pie turned out decent. I'm always scared that they won't. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/21/07 at 11:56 pm

I'm thankful that Julie is happy at the University and that she is close and gets to come home every weekend.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/07 at 1:15 am

I'm thankful that Chrissy (Jacks) told me how funny Family Guy is & sent me a Youtube clip to check it out & now I enjoy it all the time.

Written By: Howard on 11/22/07 at 7:20 am

nice family
supportive girlfriend
great friends
good job
making money

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/07 at 10:50 am

I'm thankful for coffee
ITF family and friends
ITF the sunny weather we have today

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/22/07 at 10:54 am

I'm thankful that Julie is happy at the University and that she is close and gets to come home every weekend.

Whoa. For some reason, I thought your daughter was, like, 14-years-old.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/07 at 11:01 am

Whoa. For some reason, I thought your daughter was, like, 14-years-old.
I probably treat her like she is  :-[  she's 18, my little baby's all growed up 

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/22/07 at 11:32 am

Of course, you have to be thankful for your parents and family.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/22/07 at 12:18 pm

I am thankful for:

-Having the most wonderful husband in the world-who treats me like a goddess.
-My two furballs (as one is sitting on my lap as I write this)
-My family & friends.
-Not wanting for the necessities of life such as food, shelter, etc.
-Not having to work.
-Inthe00s.

I'm sure I can think of more later.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/22/07 at 12:42 pm

The Internet for the contact we all achieve here online.

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/22/07 at 3:13 pm

I'm thankful for myself, my parents and other family members being together, at least relatively happy and in good health. I feel the same about having alot of things to look forward to in life and the skills/money for them, even if I have to actively do things to make it happen. I also feel thankful for feeling like I have the best girlfriend in the world (you know who you are). :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/07 at 4:27 pm

I am thankful for

my life
the roof over my head (even tho I pay for it)
living in CA
living close enough to LA to engage in my other obsession
Mountain Dew  ;D
My baby girl (of course) blind or not she is still beautiful and loves me as much as I love her!
having a job that means something and serves others
my parents even though they live too far away
Mountain Dew (i'm really thankful for Mountain Dew
knowing that no matter what time of day it is I can always log on here and find a friend to chat with!

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/07 at 4:31 pm

oh yeah and I am thankful that the guys at the fire department have invited the law enforcement side of the bldg to eat Turkey with them....even tho they are charging $13 a head to do so!

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/07 at 6:07 pm

Yams... I will be very thankful for yams when I find someone who has made them!

and...... mountain dew.... I'm on my third  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/07 at 6:14 pm

I too am thankful for the yams but we didn't have yams today.  there weren't any.    :\'(

Subject: Re: I'm thankful for...

Written By: KKay on 11/22/07 at 7:03 pm

my friends....and they better be ready to go out tonight!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/07 at 7:39 pm

...Baker's Dozen game 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/22/07 at 7:47 pm

Hmm...a time for me to reflect on the positive things in my life...so, here goes:

I am very thankful for:

my loving family....we have our disagreements and things that are uncommon sometimes...but I am so thankful that I can say that I have a family..two parents who overcame hardships..and decided to stay together through all of these years.

great memories of my childhood. I am so lucky to have had parents that really made everything special in our lives. From birthday parties, to family nights, to holiday traditions...just everything. They have all meant so much to me.

Vaughn.  He is my sunshine, and I honestly don't know where I would be in life, without him being in it. Yes..he drives me crazy sometimes..but he is my world.

my job. Even though it isn't anything to brag about...I have met some great people/friends there..and it brings home a paycheck.

new friends that I have met at work..and here at inthe00s. I love this place..and I attribute it to the fact that I have made so many close friendships with a lot of you.  You all mean so much to me. :)

the fact that I am quirky and unique. When I was younger I hated the fact that I was "different" from a lot of people...but I have learned to embrace it..and now, I am so happy that I am not a "cookie cutter" like a lot of other people.

My best friend. I cannot even begin to explain how good it feels to have met someone who is almost the same person as myself. You also know exactly who you are...and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart..for all you have done for me, how you have been there for me...and for just being you. I love you. xoxo.

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/07 at 7:51 pm

My best friend. I cannot even begin to explain how good it feels to have met someone who is almost the same person as myself. You also know exactly who you are...and I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart..for all you have done for me, how you have been there for me...and for just being you. I love you. xoxo.

Is it me? Is it me?  Just kidding...I'm pretty sure I know who it is but I've at least moved up to you top 100 right?  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/22/07 at 8:03 pm

Is it me? Is it me?  Just kidding...I'm pretty sure I know who it is but I've at least moved up to you top 100 right?  ;)

awwww.....you are one of my favorites too.....you and I are a lot alike..and that is so very awesome! I am very glad that we got the chance to get to know each other better. You're A-Ok, girlie! :)

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/22/07 at 8:31 pm

Hmm...a time for me to reflect on the positive things in my life...so, here goes:

I am very thankful for:

my loving family....we have our disagreements and things that are uncommon sometimes...but I am so thankful that I can say that I have a family..two parents who overcame hardships..and decided to stay together through all of these years.

great memories of my childhood. I am so lucky to have had parents that really made everything special in our lives. From birthday parties, to family nights, to holiday traditions...just everything. They have all meant so much to me.

Vaughn.  He is my sunshine, and I honestly don't know where I would be in life, without him being in it. Yes..he drives me crazy sometimes..but he is my world.

my job. Even though it isn't anything to brag about...I have met some great people/friends there..and it brings home a paycheck.

new friends that I have met at work..and here at inthe00s. I love this place..and I attribute it to the fact that I have made so many close friendships with a lot of you.  You all mean so much to me. :)

the fact that I am quirky and unique. When I was younger I hated the fact that I was "different" from a lot of people...but I have learned to embrace it..and now, I am so happy that I am not a "cookie cutter" like a lot of other people.

You're so sweet. :)

And I pretty much agree or at least can see the rest of it too. I love my first 8 years of life, for all the family reasons you described. Even if my happy childhood kinda collapsed twice (once towards the end of 1989 when one of my grandma's died and we began losing money and had to move from one of the houses I loved; second around the middle of 1993 when my last grandparet died and my parents split up temporarily) what I had of it was such a fun and pleasant time just chilling. I was old enough to know stuff and relish in the experience, but young enough to not have to worry either. Even today I don't think the "good old days" totally ended until I got into high school. Even if the real ones are from age 3 to 7.

I agree with all your other stuff too.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/22/07 at 10:25 pm

I am very thankful for:

...>:-{

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/22/07 at 10:28 pm

...>:-{

is...that a sad or happy face? :-\\

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 12:01 am

...chaps

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/23/07 at 1:55 am

my family, mom and dad, who don't complain when I don't come to visit when I say I will. 
my brother, who..I was closer with when we were children, but he's always gonna be my baby bro.  lol  Even though he's now 34.  :o

My husband who really tries to be considerate of me.  He doesn't complain when we go visit my family and there isn't anything for him to do there, there isn't even any internet.  lol  He tried to make today nice when I didn't feel like driving the trip to my family, we went out to eat (twice) and it was horribly expensive but he didn't say anything other then...this is kinda expensive.  I do love my husband.  He's awesome.
He makes me laugh and deals with me when I'm not feeling well.  He accepts me and loves me just the way I am.

My friends both online and off, although I generally don't have many friends offline, and the ones I do know offline I usually only talk to them online (if that makes any sense.)

I'm thankful for my health, because even though I have some problems, things can always be worse and ARE worse for alot of people.

I'm thankful for Hollywood still making romantic comedies, because I'm really in the mood for a weepy romance right now.  :\'(  ;D

I'm thankful for the world still spinning and even with all it's problems and threats of problems, it's still a wonderful place to live and full of a myriad of different personalities but we're also one and the same in alot of ways.  (Sorry waxing poetic)

I'm thankful for my cat, especially when she purrs and wants to be cuddles (this does not happen all the often but hey I enjoy it when it does.)

I'm thankful for art and music, and to the people that use them to express themselves.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 1:59 am

My husband who really tries to be considerate of me.  He doesn't complain when we go visit my family and there isn't anything for him to do there, there isn't even any internet.  lol  He tried to make today nice when I didn't feel like driving the trip to my family, we went out to eat (twice) and it was horribly expensive but he didn't say anything other then...this is kinda expensive. 

I can relate to this  ::) 

Written By: Howard on 11/23/07 at 7:16 am

: supportive people in my life.

:internet.

:having a roof over my head.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/23/07 at 8:45 am

is...that a sad or happy face? :-\\

Mad! Grawr!

...chaps

The assless kind?

Written By: Trimac20 on 11/23/07 at 9:20 am

people like Howard, who remind us of the simple pleasures in life!  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/23/07 at 10:43 am

I yam what I yam.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cat

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/23/07 at 11:30 am

ITF

My family

Chef Boyardee - without him I would starve.

Court TV

All my friends inthe00's for putting up with me.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 12:40 pm

The assless kind?
you betcha! I've never wore seen any other kind, have you?

ITF...a heater that works really fast in our home

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/07 at 12:53 pm

you betcha! I've never wore seen any other kind, have you?

ITF...a heater that works really fast in our home

ITF...the fact that we have not had to turn on our heater yet, even though it's below freezing outside. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 12:56 pm

ITF...the fact that we have not had to turn on our heater yet, even though it's below freezing outside. :D
wow, your place must really be insulated well. That's great.

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/07 at 12:59 pm

wow, your place must really be insulated well. That's great.

Yeah, our walls are six inches thick, not counting the brick exterior. We've also got those nifty double paned windows. :) It helps the old budget quite a bit. Our last gas and electricity bill combined was less than $55.

The only sucky thing is that it keeps heat in TOO well, especially during the summer. :P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 1:04 pm

Yeah, our walls are six inches thick, not counting the brick exterior. We've also got those nifty double paned windows. :) It helps the old budget quite a bit. Our last gas and electricity bill combined was less than $55.

The only sucky thing is that it keeps heat in TOO well, especially during the summer. :P
that's a low bill. They made those places well. We got new DP windows and I've noticed there's a big difference in keeping the heat which is good for our bill. I do need to get new door jam seals becasue I feel cold in from our garage door  >:( 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/23/07 at 1:44 pm

Mad! Grawr!

Don't be mad....its different..ya know. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 3:57 pm

...the warm sunshine today
...being able to play softball for so many years
...claymation tv shows

Written By: dushanbe on 11/23/07 at 5:08 pm

mashed potatoes :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/23/07 at 5:19 pm

...homemade gravy for those ^ mashed potatoes

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/07 at 6:22 pm

...electricity, where would we be without it?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/23/07 at 6:26 pm

...electricity, where would we be without it?

Communicating with smoke signals?  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/23/07 at 6:28 pm

My pet cat, Bubbles.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/07 at 6:28 pm

Communicating with smoke signals?  :D ;D ;D

Cat
Very long distance?

Written By: coqueta83 on 11/23/07 at 7:45 pm

I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm also thankful to be content with life right now.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 2:13 am

Don't be mad....its different..ya know. ;)

Yeah, I was actually there in person..  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/07 at 2:17 am

the student employee who heard me whining about not having yams. so she went to the store (after getting off duty) bought a can of yams & marshmallows and made yams just for me!  And brought them back to the station!  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/24/07 at 2:23 am

I'm thankful for me being who I am.

Yeah. But I made it happen, so I am just tooting my horn here.

Goddamn, I'm really not this egotistical, believe me. XD

Written By: Howard on 11/24/07 at 7:28 am

people like Howard, who remind us of the simple pleasures in life!  :)

Thank You my good man.  ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 8:23 am

I'm thankful for me being who I am.

Yeah. But I made it happen, so I am just tooting my horn here.

Goddamn, I'm really not this egotistical, believe me. XD

Omfgarrogant.

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/24/07 at 9:01 am

Omfgarrogant.

D= You were on just a half hour ago, boot I was asleep!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 9:03 am

D= You were on just a half hour ago, boot I was asleep!

I are on now..!1

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/24/07 at 9:34 am

I'm thankful for Beth.

Unlike some people..!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 9:37 am

I'm thankful for Beth.

Unlike some people..!

XD Thanks, Dominican.

I am thankful for my Dominican. My Pooky love button cuddle cakes.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

*Continues following Dom around the forum, responding to his posts with mushy as feck responses*

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/24/07 at 10:02 am

XD Thanks, Dominican.

I am thankful for my Dominican. My Pooky love button cuddle cakes.  :-* :-* :-* :-*

*Continues following Dom around the forum, responding to his posts with mushy as feck responses*

Aw, Girl... Baby Doll... You know I love you too, xoxoxoxoxo.

Written By: lorac61469 on 11/24/07 at 10:12 am

My husband, my beautiful children, and the rest of the family.

A roof over my head and a little money in the bank.

My dogs and cats 'cause they make me laugh.

A dependable car.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 11:16 am

Aw, Girl... Baby Doll... You know I love you too, xoxoxoxoxo.

How much hotter is it that I'm kissing you with a pilgrim hat on? However, maybe by the time you read this, I won't have it on anymore...

If ya know what I mean..!  ;) ;) :-* :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/24/07 at 11:48 am

How much hotter is it that I'm kissing you with a pilgrim hat on? However, maybe by the time you read this, I won't have it on anymore...

If ya know what I mean..!  ;) ;) :-* :D

lol My pilgrim hat has never come off quite this way before.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 11/24/07 at 12:21 pm

lol My pilgrim hat has never come off quite this way before.

lol? Okay, I'm not so thankful for you anymore, sugar plumb.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/07 at 12:44 pm

...quiet neighbors at night

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/07 at 12:46 pm

...quiet neighbors at night
Why? Are nieghbours usually noisy?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/07 at 12:50 pm

Why? Are nieghbours usually noisy?
not around here, but in previous locales, they have been. this is a super quirt neighborhood. and makes it nice at night when you're trying to sleep, especially me being such a light sleeper

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/07 at 12:51 pm

not around here, but in previous ;pcales, they have been. this is a super quirt neighborhood. and makes it nice at night when you're trying to sleep, especially me being such a light sleeper
I understand.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/07 at 12:52 pm

I understand.
at night, my hearing becomes more acute or something, and it's nice to hear the sounds of silence when you lay down to sleep

Written By: dushanbe on 11/24/07 at 3:48 pm

computers
puking :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/07 at 4:08 pm

...Rock & Roll music

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/24/07 at 4:55 pm

Yeah, I was actually there in person..  ::)

so I guess I'm not allowed to have really close friends that happen to have lots in common with me? I've been there for you in person too...but you still have other really close best friends too...like Natalie, Justin...and Doms.

Don't you hate it when.......

you feel like NOTHING you EVER do is right, in most people's eyes. :\'(

Written By: Jessica on 11/24/07 at 6:31 pm

computers
puking :D

You anorexic or something? You seem to like puking a lot.

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/07 at 6:46 pm

You anorexic or something? You seem to like puking a lot.
;D

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/24/07 at 7:54 pm

I've felt that way lots of times, where something is always too far to one extreme and there's no perfect midpoint. I've agonized over what the right thing to do is myself quite a bit, and it doesn't feel good. But hey, you'll always be right in my eyes and I'm thankful for you, hon.  :) :-*

Just like my favorite Paula song from 1991 says, "All I want from you is what you are, and even if you're right next to me it's still too far away."

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/24/07 at 8:41 pm

I don't know...existing!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/24/07 at 9:39 pm

I don't know...existing!

Yay for existing!  :)

Written By: Jessica on 11/24/07 at 9:40 pm

;D

Whoops, that should have been "bulimic". I got the disorders confused. :P

Yay for existing!  :)

I'll second that. Or third that. Or something.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/24/07 at 9:46 pm

I've felt that way lots of times, where something is always too far to one extreme and there's no perfect midpoint. I've agonized over what the right thing to do is myself quite a bit, and it doesn't feel good. But hey, you'll always be right in my eyes and I'm thankful for you, hon.  :) :-*

Just like my favorite Paula song from 1991 says, "All I want from you is what you are, and even if you're right next to me it's still too far away."

thanks! :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/07 at 1:17 am

so I guess I'm not allowed to have really close friends that happen to have lots in common with me? I've been there for you in person too...but you still have other really close best friends too...like Natalie, Justin...and Doms.

:\'(

you know I have to send you karma when you feel down... its all I can do from here...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/25/07 at 1:18 am

:\'(

you know I have to send you karma when you feel down... its all I can do from here...

thanks girl..I really appreciate it. :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/25/07 at 3:51 am

...having a nice home to host parties in
...good friends to come to these parties
...a wonderful wife and daughter to enjoy all these things with
...the weather not being so cold tonight

Written By: Dominic L. on 11/25/07 at 7:10 pm

Mm, I think the only importance is that you believe you're doing the right thing.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/25/07 at 10:39 pm

Mm, I think the only importance is that you believe you're doing the right thing.

shoot...who knows anymore...I can never seem to get it right. ::)

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/25/07 at 11:23 pm

shoot...who knows anymore...I can never seem to get it right. ::)

You're always right to me, sweetie - and always will be. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/25/07 at 11:23 pm

You're always right to me, sweetie - and always will be. :)

thank you! :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/07 at 12:02 am

^mmmm would you two like me to leave the room?  :-[

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/26/07 at 12:17 am

^mmmm would you two like me to leave the room?  :-[

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

hahaaha...no, not at all. :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/07 at 12:20 am

hahaaha...no, not at all. :)

Just checking  ;)

I almost walked two miles today... I think I'm finally starting to feel good about it... although my body is screeching in pain I know its the right thing to do... so I am thankful for that.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/26/07 at 12:21 am

Just checking  ;)

I almost walked two miles today... I think I'm finally starting to feel good about it... although my body is screeching in pain I know its the right thing to do... so I am thankful for that.

keep up the great work, girl! :)

Written By: Howard on 11/26/07 at 7:21 am

living
having a job to keep me alive even though it's part time.
staying healthy.

Written By: KKay on 11/26/07 at 7:38 am

cool weather
relatives
my bed

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/26/07 at 1:47 pm

...my health
...not being sick
...coffee

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/07 at 4:24 pm

keep up the great work, girl! :)

THX its my day off so today is the true test of my commitment...

I'm thankful for having the day off...

Written By: lemonverbina on 11/26/07 at 4:59 pm

Im thankful for my parents being well at the age of 81 and 80. Im thankful for my brothers and sister. My little munckins , my significant other and hey Im thankful for this list no lie because it keeps me  entertained during work. Who else can I discuss the Gooch with ??

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/26/07 at 6:52 pm

...no crowds while Christmas shopping today

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 11/26/07 at 11:25 pm

I'm thankful for the energy to really sort out my apartment over the last couplel days.  Woot, it's getting there.

I'm thankful that my husband has started helping me sort thru books.

I'm thankful payday is only a couple days away

Written By: snozberries on 11/26/07 at 11:55 pm

I'm thankful for the energy to really sort out my apartment over the last couplel days.  Woot, it's getting there.

I'm thankful that my husband has started helping me sort thru books.

I'm thankful payday is only a couple days away

Can I borrow some of that energy? My mother just told me she's coming next week...I don't think 7 days is enough time to clean out my apt!

Woo hoo payday is Friday- now that is something to be thankful for

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/27/07 at 2:11 am

...the board mascot or theme being Penguins
...being an Opus
...an electric blanket

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/27/07 at 2:13 am

.....my bed, which I am going to be vacating to very soon.

Written By: lemonverbina on 11/27/07 at 7:58 am

Snozberries I think we were separated at birth.  7 days is would not be enough to clean my apartment.  On youtube  I saw a segment about a quick clean up if you are expecting company...remove items, ...something else and then hide the rest. I of course always skip ahead to the hiding part. I have one room that I stash everything in and you cannot open it under any circumstances !!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/07 at 3:24 pm

Snozberries I think we were separated at birth.  7 days is would not be enough to clean my apartment.  On youtube  I saw a segment about a quick clean up if you are expecting company...remove items, ...something else and then hide the rest. I of course always skip ahead to the hiding part. I have one room that I stash everything in and you cannot open it under any circumstances !!!!

unfortunately my apt is very small. my living room and kitchen are one room... its not even a kitchen its a kitchenette...my bathroom sink is bigger than my kitchen sink!  ;D

then there's my bedroom not a whole lotta room to hide stuff... I only have two closets one for clothes and the other doubles as a food pantry and storage...it is full!!! I gotta get my stuff up on ebay- so I can sell it and get it out!

edited to say: I'm thankful that organizer Peter Waslsh was on Oprah and I tivo'd it so I can watch that for motivation!

Written By: Howard on 11/27/07 at 3:26 pm

supportive parents
a job coach who'll support me through life and my job.
having a roof over my head.

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/07 at 8:12 pm

I'm thankful that I was able to access inthe00s on via my cell phones internet... it made the wait at the doctors office more fun!

Written By: Howard on 11/28/07 at 7:02 am

good family
a job to go to
nice friends

Check for new replies or respond here...