inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ever have a memory lapth?

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/05/07 at 3:20 pm

I walked into work today, that down, turned on my computer, and thtarted working.  Later, an hour or tho, I thought to mythelf "ahhh, I don't want to get out of bed! I'm tired! Maybe I'll take a thick day!".... but I wath already here...

:o  thpooky!!!!   8-P

Subject: Re: Ever have a memory lapth?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/05/07 at 3:23 pm

All the time!

Written By: Tia on 12/05/07 at 3:37 pm

for about the last week, this has been in the top 5 works of art that have gotten me through life.

http://www.theonion.com/content/columnists/i_was_too_gone_to_go_to_work

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/character4.article.jpg

Hola, amigos. I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I been trying to keep myself dry in the sheeshstorm, you know? First of all, I finally had to wash my car. Now, if it was a nice machine, I would take good care of it and keep her looking fine, but it's just my beater Festiva, and I could give a crap how dirty it gets. I mean, I ain't sitting on it, I'm sitting in it. But it got covered with this sticky crap. I have no idea what it was, but I couldn't open the door or hang my arm out the window without getting it all over me.

On top of that, I decided that I was spending way too much money on beer, so I decided to switch to whiskey, only whiskey made me want to punch people. Not in a "bust you open" way, but in a "You gotta check out what this feels like!" way. In any case, when I woke up with a swollen lip one morning, I decided I needed make the switch back to ice-cold Miller Genuine Draft. Definitely more mellow.

I would probably quit drinking everything if I could find a reliable source for weed. Luckily, it's been regular lately. My guy says it's from Canada or Idaho. Wherever it is, they must be growing it in Jägermeister or something, because this sheesh is strong!

I was supposed to go in first thing to the big TV and appliance place yesterday, 'cause I was covering a morning shift for Kenny, who covered for me last month so I could go celebrate the fifth birthday of my hangout bar, the Gamey Doe, where they were having two- for-one Millers and free wings all night. I done early shifts before, and it sucks. There aren't a lot of people, so mostly you gotta just unload stuff from the trucks and dust the shelves. I thought I would just tap my stash and head in.

Now, usually, I don't have any problem going in to work stoned. In fact, I mostly go to work stoned, and after an hour or so, I duck out back with a couple guys to split a joint, hang out on the floor for another few hours, then it's out back one more time before I clock out. It helps me not to lose my sheesh when some dude comes up to me and asks where the flat-screen TVs are when we're both standing right in front of them.

But with this weed, it was different. I took two hits from my bowl and spent the next 20 minutes looking for my keys, when they were in my hand the whole time. That was not a great sign. It's not like I was worried I wouldn't do a good job, 'cause I just don't give a sheesh, even when I'm straight. I don't know the first thing about surround sound, but if someone asks, I gotta tell them something. But this time I started to get all paranoid. What if the customer figured out that I was high, and they talked to the manager?

Back in the day, that was the worst that would happen to you. Now, you have to worry about people with cell phones calling the cops. What if they did that? There was no way I was going to put myself in that situation. Jim Anchower don't need the cops crawling up his chute over a pissed-off customer. So I decided I should call in sick before anyone got to work, so I could leave a message and go back to bed.

I'm not sure, but I think I said something about a sore throat. I only remember trying not to stop talking. I tend to clam up when I've been smoking the sticky icky, and I didn't want to leave a five-minute message where I wasn't saying nothing. So I just remember talking a lot.

Next thing I know, my phone's ringing. I just sat there, waiting for it to stop, but it kept on going for like 15 rings before they finally gave up. "Okay," I thought. "I'm off the hook." Then it rings again. And I knew that it was work and they knew I was high. So I decided that I had to answer that phone and tell them I was sick.

But by the time I thought all this through and picked it up, I just got a dial tone. If I didn't call back right then, I knew they were gonna get the cops over there because I was high and missed my shift. I dialed, but I got a wrong number. That freaked me out. I got out my wallet real fast and checked the number, then dialed again. It was the right one. I got my manager, who said that he didn't call, but they should be fine today. I clammed up like I usually do, and the manager told me that I must be sick, so go back to bed.

That night, when I was more relaxed, I called one of my coworkers to see what I missed, and found out that someone brought in donuts. I was pissed, because it's like they only bring donuts in when I'm not there or I'm late and all the best donuts are gone.

Meanwhile, Kenny is pissed. He says that because I never worked his shift, I still owe him one. That is straight balony. There was nothing stopping him from calling in sick for my shift. But if he's going to be a baby about it, I guess I'll pick up another one for him. The sheesh I gotta do to keep people happy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/05/07 at 3:44 pm

I must have had a memory lapth, for I just realised the siganture above.

Written By: Tia on 12/05/07 at 3:52 pm

I must have had a memory lapth, for I just realised the signature above.
oops. i have to delete a post now.

actually, two.  ;)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 12/05/07 at 4:00 pm

What's a lapth?

Written By: Howard on 12/05/07 at 4:53 pm

What's a lapth?

I think he meant lapse.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/07 at 12:02 am

I walked into work today, that down, turned on my computer, and thtarted working.  Later, an hour or tho, I thought to mythelf "ahhh, I don't want to get out of bed! I'm tired! Maybe I'll take a thick day!".... but I wath already here...

:o  thpooky!!!!  8-P

Man Bill when your computer starts lisping its really time to see the dentist...  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/07 at 1:22 am

whoa Bill! ya gotta stop lisping.  I can't make out what you're saying.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/06/07 at 2:21 am

What's a lapth?

You can only lapth?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/06/07 at 2:23 am

I had a lapth dancth before

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/06/07 at 2:24 am

"I'll have the lapth waltz we you, two lonely people...."

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/07 at 7:07 pm

I have been walking lapth around the blockth

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/07/07 at 3:46 am

Who is going lapthland for Christmas?

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/07/07 at 5:13 am

What's a lapth?

I think he poths wiff a lithp.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/07/07 at 7:05 am

Why not have a bapth at bapth time?

Written By: Howard on 12/07/07 at 7:18 am

I think he poths wiff a lithp.

;D What?  ???

Written By: Tia on 12/07/07 at 7:24 am

"his thenis ith thuck in my thraces!!"

Written By: Howard on 12/07/07 at 8:17 am

"his thenis ith thuck in my thraces!!"

Go thuck yourthelf!  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/07/07 at 8:19 am

I've taken lapth arounth the pool before

Written By: Howard on 12/07/07 at 8:21 am

I've taken lapth arounth the pool before

What about pissthed in itth? ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/07/07 at 8:24 am

What about pissthed in itth? ;D

Nah, that's despicthible

http://users.bigpond.net.au/jellery/angry_daffy_duck.gif

Written By: whistledog on 12/08/07 at 12:51 am

Q: What's faster than the speed of light?
A: Diahrrea.  Why?  Because by the time you get into the bathroom and turn the light on, you've already crapped your pants

:D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/07 at 12:54 am

for about the last week, this has been in the top 5 works of art that have gotten me through life.

http://www.theonion.com/content/columnists/i_was_too_gone_to_go_to_work

http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/character4.article.jpg

Hola, amigos. I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya, but I been trying to keep myself dry in the sheeshstorm, you know? First of all, I finally had to wash my car. Now, if it was a nice machine, I would take good care of it and keep her looking fine, but it's just my beater Festiva, and I could give a crap how dirty it gets. I mean, I ain't sitting on it, I'm sitting in it. But it got covered with this sticky crap. I have no idea what it was, but I couldn't open the door or hang my arm out the window without getting it all over me.

On top of that, I decided that I was spending way too much money on beer, so I decided to switch to whiskey, only whiskey made me want to punch people. Not in a "bust you open" way, but in a "You gotta check out what this feels like!" way. In any case, when I woke up with a swollen lip one morning, I decided I needed make the switch back to ice-cold Miller Genuine Draft. Definitely more mellow.

I would probably quit drinking everything if I could find a reliable source for weed. Luckily, it's been regular lately. My guy says it's from Canada or Idaho. Wherever it is, they must be growing it in Jägermeister or something, because this sheesh is strong!

I was supposed to go in first thing to the big TV and appliance place yesterday, 'cause I was covering a morning shift for Kenny, who covered for me last month so I could go celebrate the fifth birthday of my hangout bar, the Gamey Doe, where they were having two- for-one Millers and free wings all night. I done early shifts before, and it sucks. There aren't a lot of people, so mostly you gotta just unload stuff from the trucks and dust the shelves. I thought I would just tap my stash and head in.

Now, usually, I don't have any problem going in to work stoned. In fact, I mostly go to work stoned, and after an hour or so, I duck out back with a couple guys to split a joint, hang out on the floor for another few hours, then it's out back one more time before I clock out. It helps me not to lose my sheesh when some dude comes up to me and asks where the flat-screen TVs are when we're both standing right in front of them.

But with this weed, it was different. I took two hits from my bowl and spent the next 20 minutes looking for my keys, when they were in my hand the whole time. That was not a great sign. It's not like I was worried I wouldn't do a good job, 'cause I just don't give a sheesh, even when I'm straight. I don't know the first thing about surround sound, but if someone asks, I gotta tell them something. But this time I started to get all paranoid. What if the customer figured out that I was high, and they talked to the manager?

Back in the day, that was the worst that would happen to you. Now, you have to worry about people with cell phones calling the cops. What if they did that? There was no way I was going to put myself in that situation. Jim Anchower don't need the cops crawling up his chute over a pissed-off customer. So I decided I should call in sick before anyone got to work, so I could leave a message and go back to bed.

I'm not sure, but I think I said something about a sore throat. I only remember trying not to stop talking. I tend to clam up when I've been smoking the sticky icky, and I didn't want to leave a five-minute message where I wasn't saying nothing. So I just remember talking a lot.

Next thing I know, my phone's ringing. I just sat there, waiting for it to stop, but it kept on going for like 15 rings before they finally gave up. "Okay," I thought. "I'm off the hook." Then it rings again. And I knew that it was work and they knew I was high. So I decided that I had to answer that phone and tell them I was sick.

But by the time I thought all this through and picked it up, I just got a dial tone. If I didn't call back right then, I knew they were gonna get the cops over there because I was high and missed my shift. I dialed, but I got a wrong number. That freaked me out. I got out my wallet real fast and checked the number, then dialed again. It was the right one. I got my manager, who said that he didn't call, but they should be fine today. I clammed up like I usually do, and the manager told me that I must be sick, so go back to bed.

That night, when I was more relaxed, I called one of my coworkers to see what I missed, and found out that someone brought in donuts. I was pissed, because it's like they only bring donuts in when I'm not there or I'm late and all the best donuts are gone.

Meanwhile, Kenny is pissed. He says that because I never worked his shift, I still owe him one. That is straight balony. There was nothing stopping him from calling in sick for my shift. But if he's going to be a baby about it, I guess I'll pick up another one for him. The sheesh I gotta do to keep people happy.

Hahaha. I've got to start reading the Onion more.

Written By: MLB on 12/08/07 at 12:59 am

All the damn time I'm starting to forget common nouns!  I want to say what something is called and my recall fails me for an instant and I hedge and um, um for a moment to get my point across.  I need vitamin/mineral supplements I think.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/07 at 1:09 am

All the damn time I'm starting to forget common nouns!  I want to say what something is called and my recall fails me for an instant and I hedge and um, um for a moment to get my point across.  I need vitamin/mineral supplements I think.

If it's consistent, then it could be Deficient Noun Disease, but I think it's normal for people to forget words. I do it all the time.

People also tend to freak out about things that aren't even a big deal; just because they're so sure something has to be wrong with them.

Written By: MLB on 12/08/07 at 1:14 am

Yea, thanks^  I'm not overly worried by forgetting what I want to say sometimes, tho inconvenient, it probably means I've been working too hard using other words so the links for those basic words gets pushed to the side.  I still might take up vitamins again tho.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/07 at 1:15 am

Yea, thanks^  I'm not overly worried by forgetting what I want to say sometimes, tho inconvenient, it probably means I've been working too hard using other words so the links for those basic words gets pushed to the side.  I still might take up vitamins again tho.

Maybe. Or it could just be pressure? STAY CALM!! CALM, GOD DAMNIT! >=O

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/08/07 at 5:48 am

When making tea, there is many a time when I forget to swipth the kettle on.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/07 at 6:50 am

Nah, that's despicthible

http://users.bigpond.net.au/jellery/angry_daffy_duck.gif

Why does Daffy spit when he talks?  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/08/07 at 6:52 am

Ducks are not known for spitting.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/07 at 7:32 am

But he was.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/07 at 11:58 am

But he was.

Only by you.

I smell like garlic.

Written By: Tia on 12/08/07 at 12:35 pm

http://totallyabsurd.com/spitting_duck.GIF

Spitting Duck
US Patent Issued In 1999

Some day we're going to run out of trees to make toilet paper and then we'll all be in deep cacadoodoo.  Fortunately there's an inventor who already has a solution, a solution of soap and perfume that is.  The Spitting Duck is designed to fit most toilets and instead of using toilet paper, you lift the duck's bill and a strategically placed nozzle will spray your buttooski with the secret cleaning formula.  Details are sketchy but the dazed look on our ducky friend's face probably comes from sitting too close to the toilet all day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/08/07 at 12:45 pm

Guest  06:43:17 PM Viewing the topic Ever have a memory lapth?.

Even Guests have memory paoths too?

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/07 at 6:28 pm

Even Guests have memory paoths too?

Impossible! Guests aren't people!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/07 at 2:55 am

YOU try saying words with S's and P's without lips (since Daffy has a beak, er...Bill - not the famous one that originated this thread).

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/07 at 5:26 am

"This will the lapth time"

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/09/07 at 5:32 am

I wonder if anyone is sitting in the lapth of luxury?

Written By: Howard on 12/09/07 at 6:07 am

YOU try saying words with S's and P's without lips (since Daffy has a beak, er...Bill - not the famous one that originated this thread).

You're dispithicable! ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/10/07 at 9:32 am

thith ith dithguthting!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/11/07 at 1:50 am

thith ith dithguthting!

hahaahah :D ;D

Written By: Howard on 12/11/07 at 7:02 am

That's all Folksth. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/07 at 7:10 am

That's all Folksth. ;D
...or

Thapth's all Folksth!

Written By: KKay on 12/11/07 at 8:08 am

I hate when it happenth.

especially when driving!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/07 at 8:09 am

I hate when it happenth.

especially when driving!
You have to keep wiping the screen

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/07 at 12:03 pm

Is LAPTH an acronym for  Laboratoire d'Annecy-Le-Vieux de Physique Theorique?

Written By: Tia on 12/11/07 at 12:08 pm

Is LAPTH an acronym for  Laboratoire d'Annecy-Le-Vieux de Physique Theorique?
you just now figured that out? :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/07 at 12:22 pm

you just now figured that out? :P
My memory doepth not lapth that long now.

Written By: Howard on 12/11/07 at 1:18 pm

My memory doepth not lapth that long now.

It doesn'th?

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/13/07 at 12:07 am

It doesn'th?

You mean doethn't?

Written By: Howard on 12/13/07 at 6:52 am

You mean doethn't?

You spit too much when you say thatth.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/13/07 at 7:20 am

tho i wath driving to work when i thaw a thquirrel that had been hit by a car.  i thought, what a wathte of life.  humanth kill tho many animalth, not justht by hunting, but altho by their everday activitieth.  it wath tho thad.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/14/07 at 8:43 am

Howard ith jutht tho cute!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/14/07 at 9:54 am

Tho are thyou Bill...you thruly are! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/07 at 9:57 am

Jupth Like Eddie ~ Heinpth

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/14/07 at 12:37 pm

Tho are thyou Bill...you thruly are! ;D

;D  AWWW SHUCKTH! LITTLE OL ME? YOU ARE JUTHT TOO THWEET!!! THANKTH!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/07 at 12:42 pm

He who laupth lapth laupths lapth!

Written By: Howard on 12/15/07 at 7:23 am

No I Isnth.th.th.th....  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/16/07 at 4:59 pm

Pouvez-vous néanmoins lapth dans une langue étrangère?

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 1:04 pm

everyone ith tho thtuck up at my job... nobody talkth to me, ever.  i'm tho lonely in my offith.  i had a memory lapth and everyone laughed at me like i wath thome kind of thrange perthon. :(

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 1:07 pm

true thtory.  when i thneeze, nobody thayth bleth you to me, but they thay it to everyone elth! what ith up with that?? i don't underthtand. it'th tho dithtrething.

Written By: Howard on 12/19/07 at 2:59 pm

true thtory.  when i thneeze, nobody thayth bleth you to me, but they thay it to everyone elth! what ith up with that?? i don't underthtand. it'th tho dithtrething.

Then thtop shneezingth.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 3:19 pm

Then thtop shneezingth.

it'th not that eathy!  i'm not doing it on purpothe.  it jutht happenth.  i mutht have allergieth.

Written By: Howard on 12/19/07 at 3:45 pm

it'th not that eathy!  i'm not doing it on purpothe.  it jutht happenth.  i mutht have allergieth.

laryngitisth?

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 3:46 pm

laryngitisth?

pothibly

Written By: Howard on 12/19/07 at 3:52 pm

pothibly

coldth?

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 9:10 pm

i'm tho thick of being thick.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/20/07 at 2:48 am

Lapth Tupthday!

Written By: Howard on 12/20/07 at 7:00 am

i'm tho thick of being thick.

Go taketh a thower if you're thick! ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/20/07 at 7:32 am

Go taketh a thower if you're thick! ::)

don't roll your eyeth at me, thir.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 12/21/07 at 7:12 am

don't roll your eyeth at me, thir.  ;)

th....th...th...  :P

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/07 at 4:11 pm

All I want for Chrith-muth ith my two front teefff
My two front teeff
Gee if I could only have my two front teeff
Then I could wi-tph u a merry chrithmuph chrithmuth

AWWWW

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/21/08 at 12:22 pm

I almotht forgot about thith thread.  Thee what I mean? I had another memory lapth.  My memory hath been getting worthe ath I'm getting older, approaching 30 in Augutht.  It'th tho thtrange to be thith old.  I thometimeth thtill think I'm juth theven or eight, it theemth.  I gueth I jutht mith being a kid.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/21/08 at 1:51 pm

It thucks to grow upth...dothen't it? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/21/08 at 1:54 pm

I had a memory lapth laspth week.

Written By: Howard on 04/21/08 at 3:38 pm

No lapsth this week.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/21/08 at 3:47 pm

I lauphting all the way to bank!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/21/08 at 3:53 pm

http://www.focusmag.gr/id/files/48269/cat%20laugh.jpg

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/21/08 at 4:00 pm

I lauphting all the way to bank!

laupthing a loth?

Written By: snozberries on 04/21/08 at 10:08 pm

I thouth thith thread died ofth

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/21/08 at 10:14 pm

I thouth thith thread died ofth

I'd forgotten about it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/08 at 4:32 am

I'd forgotten about it.
Ith forgothen tooth!

Written By: Howard on 04/22/08 at 6:11 am

Ith forgothen tooth!

What about your tooth?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/22/08 at 1:35 pm

He who laughs lathst laffth loudeth  ;D ;D

now me tungthzz twithted

Written By: KKay on 04/22/08 at 1:41 pm

Sometimes I have a short-term memory "lapth".  That, combined with my short-term memory "lapth" makes daily living very difficult.

Written By: Howard on 04/22/08 at 1:46 pm

He who laughs lathst laffth loudeth   ;D ;D

now me tungthzz twithted

fix your tongueth!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/22/08 at 2:11 pm

He who laughs lathst laffth loudeth   ;D ;D

now me tungthzz twithted

Shakespearean?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/22/08 at 6:20 pm

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1975/bushlibertydj6.jpg
^
Just LOOK at that !  :o  Hey, George Bush .... you're a SICK man !  >:(

Oh ... I forgot I' m thuppothed to be thpeaking with a lithp !  :-http://www.maniacworld.com/george-bush-dunce.jpg

http://www.jiggy.com/cat-images-lg/hu0014t-lg.jpg

http://www.perrspectives.com/images/bush_fool_me.jpg

George Bush ... you're a THick  man !

Written By: snozberries on 04/24/08 at 1:48 am

Buth hath been buthwhacked!  ;D 

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/24/08 at 2:00 am

Buth hath been buthwhacked!  ;D 

Noth to menth-un .... 'Mith-ter' thwacked !    >:(

:D    ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/24/08 at 6:16 am

I matherbathed! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/24/08 at 6:53 am

^ I do not wipth to know!

Written By: Howard on 04/24/08 at 1:02 pm

^ I do not wipth to know!

Good Choiceth! ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/25/08 at 2:14 am

Iwas find it hard to speak last night.

Written By: Howard on 04/25/08 at 6:39 am

Iwas find it hard to speak last night.

You had a memory lapth?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/25/08 at 8:07 am

I've forgotten how to speak with a lisp !  :-[

Nowth I remembeth !  8)

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/25/08 at 8:12 am

I've forgotten how to speak with a lisp !  :-[

Nowth I remembeth !  8)

it'th difficult thometimeth, ethpecially when you have a memory lapth.  they thay it'th good to try gingko boloba to improve your memory, but i've found that booze doeth the trick ath well.  i jutht drink and drink and then i thtart remembering thingth that never even happened! it'th a miracle.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/25/08 at 8:18 am

it'th a miracle.

http://www.thegolddisc.com/images/Signatureseries/BoyGeorge.jpg
Twooly !  it'th a miracle !

:P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/25/08 at 8:56 am

Jutht go to the dentitht and get a good thot of novocaine, you'll have a good memory lapth in no time.

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/Sylvester.jpg

Thuffering thuccotath!

(My thpell check ith going apethit right now.  :D)

Written By: Midas on 04/26/08 at 9:13 am

I think so.  I can't remember.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/26/08 at 9:32 am

I thort i thaw a puthy cat..i did,  i did thee a puthy cat

Written By: Howard on 04/26/08 at 2:47 pm

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/s/sylvesterthepuddytat.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/27/08 at 5:46 am

Sipthing in a cagth.

Written By: Howard on 04/27/08 at 5:47 am

Sipthing in a cagth.

I didn't understand the last one,could you repeat that please? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/27/08 at 1:53 pm

I didn't understand the last one,could you repeat that please? ;D
Sipthing in a cagth

Written By: Howard on 04/27/08 at 4:55 pm

Sipthing in a cagth

Ok good,Now I understood.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/08 at 2:39 am

Ok good,Now I understood.  ;D
Splenthdid!

Written By: Howard on 04/28/08 at 3:25 pm

This thread is stupith.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/28/08 at 3:46 pm

This thread is stupith.

why, thank you thir.  i thuthpect you think you could come up with thomething better?  well, let'th thee it!  >:(

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/28/08 at 4:40 pm

why, thank you thir.  i thuthpect you think you could come up with thomething better?  well, let'th thee it!  >:(

To be titled 'Theter thiper thicked a theck of thickled thepper' ?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/29/08 at 4:29 am

This thread is stupith.
No, it is "Thith threath ith spthupith".

Written By: Howard on 04/29/08 at 6:50 am

To be titled 'Theter thiper thicked a theck of thickled thepper' ?

Don't be thilly.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/29/08 at 7:11 am

Don't be thilly.
Ith becomths nathural for usth!

Written By: Howard on 04/29/08 at 7:32 am

Ith becomths nathural for usth!

Oh,I seeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/29/08 at 3:55 pm

Oh,I seeth.
Yesth all theth timth

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/08 at 9:43 pm

Im tawkin wifa mouf full uv penutbettr right now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/24/08 at 7:29 am

Every time I go to spell several words now, one being guarantee

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/24/08 at 10:49 am

I wathz in McDonalds at 6.30am the other day getting a cup of cwarffee before heading into work.

I wathz tho half athleep and muddled that I put the thugger in the bin inthtead of my cup  :D :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/24/08 at 11:04 am

I wathz in McDonalds at 6.30am the other day getting a cup of cwarffee before heading into work.

:D :D

You wath in McDonaldth ?  I wath in KFC, twying to get thumb chicken.  Theems I wathn't the ONLY one ...............

http://myspace-456.vo.llnwd.net/00658/65/49/658069456_l.gif

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/24/08 at 2:03 pm

thumb chicken??  ;D

I fanthee thumb cheethe tharnies 

Written By: Howard on 05/25/08 at 6:47 am

thumb chicken??   ;D

I fanthee thumb cheethe tharnies   

Could you repeat that?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/25/08 at 2:01 pm

a cheethe thandwithch

with mayo

;D

Written By: Howard on 05/26/08 at 4:54 pm

No,I haventh.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/08 at 11:49 am

a memory lapth hith meth yetherdayth.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/27/08 at 11:51 am

ah fanthee thumb thupper..thee ya later

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/27/08 at 7:34 pm

;D

What did you hath ? Fith fingerth ?  ???    Wouldn't mind thmelling    :o    tathing thumb oth them ..... mythelf !  :-X    :D    ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 7:20 am

;D

Bye,Baboothska.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/28/08 at 7:22 am

Bye,Baboothska.

tut

that was yesterday man, it's only 13 o'clock here thoe far too early for me thupper

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 7:38 am

tut

that was yesterday man, it's only 13 o'clock here thoe far too early for me thupper

What about breakfasth or lunchth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/28/08 at 7:45 am

What about breakfasth or lunchth.
At lumphthime.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/28/08 at 2:14 pm

I fanthee fith an chipth n sum muthy peathe

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 3:38 pm

A mushy peach? ^ ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/28/08 at 4:49 pm

A mushy peach? ^ ???

nooooooo peathe

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 9:27 am

A mushy peach? ^ ???

nooooooo peathe
...peathe as in beathe.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/29/08 at 9:48 am

yeth,  muthy ones tho

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 05/29/08 at 10:19 am

After a few beerth .... I uthally have peath too ! Thumbtimeth green  .... thumbtime yellowth !    :o

Written By: Howard on 05/29/08 at 3:10 pm

nooooooo peathe

What about peace?  ???    ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/08 at 2:23 am

Peathe ith peathefull.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/30/08 at 4:11 am

worrabout it??

Give peath a chanth?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/08 at 4:52 am

worrabout it??

Give peath a chanth?
"A littall lothin
A litthal githin
To Builth a dreathm for theth wurld we livth in
A litthal patiencnth and thunderthstanthing
Fort all tomthrow
A litthal peathe

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 6:16 am

worrabout it??

Give peath a chanth?

I don't want to give peaches a chance.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/30/08 at 9:10 am

JOHN LENNON did!

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 3:44 pm

JOHN LENNON did!

peach or peace? ;D

Written By: Shacks Train on 05/30/08 at 10:21 pm

what was the question again?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/31/08 at 7:30 am

It was something about having a memory lapth.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/07/08 at 11:25 am

ohh yeth    ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 06/07/08 at 12:20 pm

It was something about having a memory lapth.

ohh yeth    ;D

Thumbthin to dooth wiff forgetting howth to thay the word eff .... or thumbthin liketh thath ?      ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/08/08 at 12:54 am

Thumbthin to dooth wiff forgetting howth to thay the word eff .... or thumbthin liketh thath ?       ???

Ith forogthen nowth!

Written By: Howard on 06/08/08 at 6:35 am

hoth sthweltering day.

Written By: snozberries on 06/15/08 at 12:53 pm

Say it don't spray it  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/15/08 at 3:29 pm

It wasth a hoth day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/08 at 3:42 pm

Noth soth colth hereth!

Written By: Howard on 06/15/08 at 3:43 pm

Noth soth colth hereth!

thowers?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:50 am

thowers?
Ethvydath!

Written By: Howard on 06/26/08 at 7:04 am

Ethvydath!

and thundersthorrms?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/08 at 2:25 am

and thundersthorrms?
Withth weth thrain

Written By: Howard on 07/02/08 at 7:00 am

Withth weth thrain

I couldn't understand that.

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/02/08 at 2:04 pm

OMG thith hath turned into a weather thread too!!!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/02/08 at 11:05 pm

what the hell's so fun about the weather?! ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/03/08 at 7:12 am

what the hell's so fun about the weather?! ;D

Itsth fun.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/03/08 at 12:17 pm

Itsth fun.

why isth it funth? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/04/08 at 3:09 am

why isth it funth? ???
Ith cannoth saith

Written By: Howard on 07/04/08 at 6:00 am

Ith cannoth saith

She'sth righth.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/04/08 at 11:25 pm

She'sth righth.

Isth alwaysth amth. ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/05/08 at 5:59 am

Isth alwaysth amth. ;)

always whatth?  ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/05/08 at 6:13 am

yeth grathhopper

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/05/08 at 4:20 pm

I tawt i taw a puddy tat

Written By: Howard on 07/05/08 at 5:04 pm

I tawt i taw a puddy tat

thufferin thuckatash! ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/05/08 at 11:28 pm

always whatth?  ???

alwaysth righth. ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/06/08 at 6:01 am

alwaysth righth. ;)

I seeth.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/06/08 at 6:12 am

I seeth.

i do when I'm mad 

Written By: Howard on 07/06/08 at 5:57 pm

i do when I'm mad 

What do you do when you're happy?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/07/08 at 10:59 am

What do you do when you're happy?

;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/07/08 at 9:16 pm

laughingth?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/08/08 at 2:53 pm

laughingth?

yeth allwaithe

Written By: Howard on 07/08/08 at 7:01 pm

yeth allwaithe

You'll wait? or you're all wet?  ???

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/09/08 at 11:44 am

You'll wait? or you're all wet?  ???

always/allwaithe/allwathze

ermm?

yeah it never stops rainin over here

Written By: Howard on 07/09/08 at 12:44 pm

ermm?

I don't get it. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/10/08 at 2:58 am

ermm?

Verith weth

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 5:19 am

i know someone with a thevere lithp and he doesnt talk like this

;D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:09 am

i know someone with a thevere lithp and he doesnt talk like this

;D

Who do you know that doesn't have a problem? ::)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 7:15 am

Who do you know that doesn't have a problem? ::)

true  ::)

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:16 am

I used to have one when I had buck teeth growing up.

Written By: gibbo on 07/10/08 at 7:16 am

true   ::)

After all you're English ....AND 108 years old!!!  :o

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:19 am

She's not that old.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 7:19 am

actually i got quite muddled with my actual age

;D

Written By: gibbo on 07/10/08 at 7:20 am

actually i got quite muddled with my actual age

;D

Who wouldn't get muddled at THAT age..... :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 7:21 am

Who wouldn't get muddled at THAT age..... :D

you recall that photo of a very thin lady in a g string bikini??

*nods*

Written By: gibbo on 07/10/08 at 7:23 am

*nods*

Oh thanks very much for that image!  It took me weeks to forget it.... ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:43 am

*nods*

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/Bikini_5__Jan_2003__Stock_and_Web_Shoot_jpg.jpg

is this the photo? ;)

Written By: gibbo on 07/10/08 at 7:45 am

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/Bikini_5__Jan_2003__Stock_and_Web_Shoot_jpg.jpg

is this the photo? ;)

No..but it helps to erase the nasty image Babs put back into my head.... ::)

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:46 am

No..but it helps to erase the nasty image Babs put back into my head.... ::)

But she is not sickly looking.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 9:00 am

is this the photo? ;)

nope it was that lady of around 80 with fair hair and wearing a cap and thong bikini but with no butt cheeks to speak of

Written By: ninny on 07/10/08 at 9:57 am

nope it was that lady of around 80 with fair hair and wearing a cap and thong bikini but with no butt cheeks to speak of

Here's one
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k90/Tiffanny2006/People%20pics/fanny.jpg

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/10/08 at 10:59 am

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 10:22 pm

I'll tap that,or maybe I won't.She's like twice my age. :P

Written By: greenjello74 on 07/10/08 at 10:37 pm

What was the topic :D

Written By: Howard on 07/11/08 at 6:20 am

I don't know,ask Baboosthka. ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/11/08 at 8:51 am

thum 1 athkin me??

athk billthy not me but its thummit about thum 1 having a lithzp

Written By: Howard on 07/11/08 at 3:43 pm

He still has a Listhp?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/11/08 at 5:21 pm

He still has a Listhp?

we all have by the thound of things..

it theems like he doethnt want to bother with uth much these daithe

Written By: Howard on 07/12/08 at 7:13 am

we all have by the thound of things..

it theems like he doethnt want to bother with uth much these daithe

What's a thound,never heard of those? ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/13/08 at 6:25 am

What's a thound,never heard of those? ;D

u havent really got a lithzp have u

Written By: Howard on 07/13/08 at 5:34 pm

u havent really got a lithzp have u

when I grew up,I wound up with buck teeth because I sucked my thumb for the next 10 years till I needed braces and a retainer in 1985.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/16/08 at 4:21 pm

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/Data/Mr%20G/20071121181215_buck-teeth.jpg

Written By: Howard on 07/16/08 at 8:30 pm

No,my teeth didn't look like that. ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/17/08 at 8:11 am

No,my teeth didn't look like that. ;D

;D :) ;D

Written By: gibbo on 07/17/08 at 8:12 am

Isn't there another thread to post your baby picture Babs?  :D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 07/17/08 at 8:14 am

Isn't there another thread to post your baby picture Babs?  :D

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/17/08 at 7:47 pm

;D :) ;D

I sucked my thumb from 1974-1984 and wound up with my 2 front teeth forward and need braces to fix them so now 23 years later I still talk with a lisp.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 07/19/08 at 4:23 pm

I heard an Amish kid with a lisp back when I was a kid.  That was cool, in a strange sort of way.

I forgot the kid's name. :-[

Written By: Howard on 07/19/08 at 8:54 pm

The problem was that the Dentists couldn't fix my teeth but they tried to push it in and I wound up with somewhat buck teeth.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/08 at 12:31 pm

The problem was that the Dentists couldn't fix my teeth but they tried to push it in and I wound up with somewhat buck teeth.
So your dentist now has buck teeth?

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 5:23 pm

So your dentist now has buck teeth?

No I wound up with buck teeth.

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/29/10 at 2:44 pm

I thuthpect thith thread ith dead.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/10 at 2:49 pm

I forgth thith thread exithted  :P

Written By: Howard on 07/29/10 at 7:04 pm

Itth been 2 yearsth.

Written By: Midas on 08/29/10 at 6:36 pm

Itth been 2 yearsth.

thinth you've theen the dentitht?  :o

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 6:47 pm

Midath ith following the parameterth of the pothting potty!

Written By: Howard on 08/29/10 at 7:10 pm

thinth you've theen the dentitht?   :o

Noth.

Written By: Dominic L. on 08/29/10 at 10:27 pm

Damnit, I never got into this thread.

Written By: Howard on 08/30/10 at 7:16 am

never had a memory lapth.

Check for new replies or respond here...