inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Autographed copies of "Hold Me Closer Tony Danza"

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/06/07 at 3:07 pm

I should have probably made this post sooner, but I've just been so swamped with work (at home, at work) that I didn't think I'd have the time this year.

The Misheard Lyrics Book in case you don't know about this already...

Here's the deal, if you already bought a book and want it signed, you can send it to me and send me a paypal payment for the return postage (media mail in the US is probably under $2) plus a dollar to handle PayPal's fees.

If you want to just order one directly from me, it'll be $15, which includes $4 for priority mail shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states.  If you're international, contact me first and we'll see what it costs to ship to you outside the US and add it on.

I'm going to post this on amIright next Monday, but figured I'd give board members on inthe00s a drop on the action. I'm ordering some copies from the publisher today, and plan on only having twenty copies available to sign this month.  So if you want it for Christmas, you'll need to act quickly, because once the ones I have on hand are gone, that'll be it until I order more copies.

my paypal account is chuck@worcestermass.com 

if you want to send a money order, send me an email and I'll give you my mailing address.  That clearly will take a lot longer, and I can't say whether I'll be able to make it in time for Christmas.

when you send me payment, tell me how you would like me to sign the book.  Usually I just write something like "For Dave" and then my scribble of a signature (really, it's quite bad).  If you want something like "For my favorite inthe00s board member, User 1234" I'll do that too.

any questions, just ask away and I'll see what I can do.

Subject: Re: Autographed copies of "Hold Me Closer Tony Danza"

Written By: Red Ant on 12/06/07 at 11:39 pm

What about stuffing 2$ in the middle of the book for return postage and mailing it to you?

(I'm hesitant to use the credit card over my computer now - I found some viruses and other nasties on there yesterday that Spysweeper isn't removing).

Ant

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/07/07 at 7:33 am

What about stuffing 2$ in the middle of the book for return postage and mailing it to you?

(I'm hesitant to use the credit card over my computer now - I found some viruses and other nasties on there yesterday that Spysweeper isn't removing).

Ant

sure, that works fine too.

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/13/07 at 3:54 pm

I talked to the publisher today... it's selling very well, and looks to be selling faster than expected even for Christmas.  So if you want a first printing, it wouldn't be a bad idea to order one in the next month or two, because after that it might be harder to find a first printing.

Check for new replies or respond here...