inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: We should totally do stuff like this...

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/17/07 at 6:04 pm

http://englishrussia.com/?p=1691

These are photos of one Russian online community members of which enjoy making some staged photos with creepy plot. Here we have some of their recent topics, like:

“A Cheating Wife: You need to make a photo of a man, “a lover”, hanging outside the real window. The window should be not lower than a 3rd store of a multi-stored building. “A husband” should lean out from another window with a gun, aiming at “the lover”. From yet another window “the cheating wife” should look out in despair.”

except of course for the stuff that puts people in danger of their life like dangling off a twenty story balcony.

Subject: Re: We should totally do stuff like this...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/17/07 at 9:49 pm

Mighty be fun except for the fact that we're all spread out over the world.  If I ever do get to meet people from the board...I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna want to do fake photos of adultrous affairs.  lol  If I wanted to do that, I could always photoshop myself, I get into enough awkward situations in real life.  ;D

Subject: Re: We should totally do stuff like this...

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/17/07 at 11:09 pm

Mighty be fun except for the fact that we're all spread out over the world.  If I ever do get to meet people from the board...I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna want to do fake photos of adultrous affairs.  lol  If I wanted to do that, I could always photoshop myself, I get into enough awkward situations in real life.  ;D

well, maybe not anything that risque.

I'm not even thinking it has to be stuff with strictly board members.  Maybe something easy for everyone to try with family/friends.  Like stage a mock funeral for a gold fish.  See how many people you get to stand around and look somber around a toilet.

Check for new replies or respond here...