inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: thugs bust down a door, kidnap puppy

Written By: KKay on 12/19/07 at 7:55 am

What is it with dogs these days?
I'm sure they might get a pretty penny for this little baby, but really.  It's an awful story.

Last night, Ms. Fisher's precious little dog, which weighs three-and-a-half pounds, was stolen in a brazen robbery, with thieves kicking down the front door of her Graniteville home and making off with Rosie as the woman's brother and his girlfriend unwittingly played video games upstairs.

Now Ms. Fisher is offering a $5,000 reward for Rosie's safe return -- no questions asked.

She also has notified all borough veterinarians and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA).

Police are investigating the crime.

Besides her unusual color, Rosie's distinguishing marks are a white fur stripe on her stomach and white rear paws.

"I'll do anything to get her back," she said tearfully. "I'm that desperate right now."

It was about 8 p.m., and Jesse Fisher and his girlfriend were playing the Guitar Hero video game on the second level of the Sanders Street house when they heard a crash.

Fisher ran downstairs to find the front door ajar, its lock broken off, and a man and woman rushing into a newer-model, dark-colored sport utility vehicle with a waiting getaway driver.

Subject: Re: thugs bust down a door, kidnap puppy

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/19/07 at 11:20 am

What the hell?  This is awful!  They're actually casing houses with dogs now?

Written By: KKay on 12/19/07 at 8:06 pm

What the hell?  This is awful!  They're actually casing houses with dogs now?

sure...if it's expensive enough. i'm worried about the poor thing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/20/07 at 1:47 am

what kind of dog was it?

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/20/07 at 2:54 pm

sure...if it's expensive enough. i'm worried about the poor thing.
This awful crime happened where I live!  I know I'm cynical but they will never find this poor dog! 

Written By: KKay on 12/25/07 at 9:07 am

well, a woman was driving and saw some teenagers on a corner with the trhee-pound baby....she jumped out, grabbed it, and brought it back to its family....and she refused the reward money.
That's great.

Check for new replies or respond here...