inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pick your favorite Christmas name! (a fun, fun survey! you gotta do it!)

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 2:02 pm

i say "santa"

Subject: Re: Pick your favorite Christmas name! (a fun, fun survey! you gotta do it!)

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/07 at 2:04 pm

Mary Christmas?

Subject: Re: Pick your favorite Christmas name! (a fun, fun survey! you gotta do it!)

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 2:09 pm

Mary Christmas?

very nice name, but it's not one of the choices.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/19/07 at 2:12 pm

I have actually met a Valentine Card.

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/19/07 at 2:19 pm

I chose "Brilliant colored lights that flash".

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 2:34 pm

I chose "Brilliant colored lights that flash".

it's good to say why you chose it, too.

Written By: Howard on 12/19/07 at 2:50 pm

I'll say Santa too.

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/19/07 at 3:18 pm

I'll say Santa too.

sorry, but Santa is not a choice either.

Written By: wildcard on 12/19/07 at 7:19 pm

Can I be watering the tree and opps I forgot it's not real? 

Written By: Jessica on 12/19/07 at 7:28 pm

The snowplow one because they never plowed S. Cornell. :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/20/07 at 12:20 am

Gotta go with Eric the bent beaked reindeer....I mean, it's close enough to my own name..and well, he sounds like a trip. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 12/20/07 at 1:28 pm

Gotta go with Eric the bent beaked reindeer....I mean, it's close enough to my own name..and well, he sounds like a trip. ;D

;D    ;D    ;D      ;D    ;D

PS what can we do about getting some more expressive smiley's in this place?  none of them capture the true essence of "ROTFLMAO"

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/20/07 at 2:30 pm

it's good to say why you chose it, too.
I chose "Brilliant colored lights that flash because I love anything bright and shiny (this includes gifts from Tiffany, if you're so inclined ;))

Written By: Jessica on 12/20/07 at 4:46 pm

I chose "Brilliant colored lights that flash because I love anything bright and shiny (this includes gifts from Tiffany, if you're so inclined ;))

I walked into the Tiffany & Co. on Michigan Ave., laughed my ass off, and then walked out.

It's especially fun to go into these places when you're dressed down. :D

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/21/07 at 7:54 pm

I walked into the Tiffany & Co. on Michigan Ave., laughed my ass off, and then walked out.

It's especially fun to go into these places when you're dressed down. :D
Yes, or to open houses in really ritzy areas when they're ALMOST sure you can't afford the house (or the wine they're serving) but have to be nice to you anyway JUST INCASE... ;D

Written By: Jessica on 12/21/07 at 10:37 pm

Yes, or to open houses in really ritzy areas when they're ALMOST sure you can't afford the house (or the wine they're serving) but have to be nice to you anyway JUST INCASE... ;D

Ooh, I've never tried that. And I know they always have open houses around here. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...