inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Family Members/Board Members

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/08 at 4:50 pm

It seems that there are a few of us (Ok, maybe more than a few) who have dragged introduced this place to one or more of our family members. So this is for all the newbies out there who don't know who is related to whom.

I have my wonderful husband-Don Carlos. I also have another "secret" family member who is a member. There are only a handful of people who know that is. (If you know, don't say anything)  ;)

I know I could list who is related to whom but I will let others to list their own.

Next...

Cat

Subject: Re: Family Members/Board Members

Written By: Gis on 01/04/08 at 4:56 pm

Dear god I come here to get away from them!  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 01/04/08 at 4:59 pm

It seems that there are a few of us (Ok, maybe more than a few) who have dragged introduced this place to one or more of our family members. So this is for all the newbies out there who don't know who is related to whom.

I have my wonderful husband-Don Carlos. I also have another "secret" family member who is a member. There are only a handful of people who know that is. (If you know, don't say anything)  ;)

I know I could list who is related to whom but I will let others to list their own.

Next...

Cat

Cat - I'm a newbie and have been reading some threads (right back to 2004) and could hazard a guess on who you're related to...but, of course, I won't!

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 5:00 pm

Well, I met Rice Cube on here, so we didn't really drag each other on to join. :D

My sister Alicia is still listed as a member, but she hasn't been around in ages.

Written By: DoRitos on 01/04/08 at 7:27 pm

Well, I met Rice Cube on here, so we didn't really drag each other on to join. :D

My sister Alicia is still listed as a member, but she hasn't been around in ages.

I know Rice Cube from amiright.  Come on Rice - write some more parodies.  amiright is just not the same without you man.  And Cat and I have crossed paths and been in the same places at the same times but never actually met.  At least I don't believe we have.

Written By: SemperYoda on 01/04/08 at 7:47 pm

*Ash* is my sister-in-law.

Written By: Tia on 01/04/08 at 7:50 pm

there is/are one or more posters whom i would maybe like to make a family member. :-X but that's about it.

the only family members who might stumble on this place are mom and dad. and that would be bad, bad, bad.

Written By: SemperYoda on 01/04/08 at 7:53 pm

there is/are one or more posters whom i would maybe like to make a family member. :-X but that's about it.

the only family members who might stumble on this place are mom and dad. and that would be bad, bad, bad.

LoL.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/04/08 at 8:02 pm

aww...do you wish Davey was your kid brother?    who is older, you or him?  you're older, aren't you?    ;D  no offense

Written By: SemperYoda on 01/04/08 at 8:04 pm

aww...do you wish Davey was your kid brother?     who is older, you or him?  you're older, aren't you?    ;D  no offense

1....2....3...  Aaaah, how cute.  He He. 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 01/04/08 at 8:06 pm

1....2....3...   Aaaah, how cute.   He He.   
Aaaah...........  ;D 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/04/08 at 9:56 pm

Beth (midknightdarkness) is my sister.
Chris was registered here a long time ago...but he did it to mainly play games in the arcade.

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 10:15 pm

I didn't know that... how long ago did you meet???

& how did you get from Cali to Chi Town?

Written By: Jessica on 01/04/08 at 10:17 pm

I didn't know that... how long ago did you meet???

& how did you get from Cali to Chi Town?

November of 2002 we started talking on here. We met in real life the next summer. The rest, as they say, is history. :D

And we're here in Chicaaaaaaaago because Rice got into the University of Chicago for his graduate studies. We had been living in Indiana and Rice had been commuting, but his family was generous enough to finance a condo IN Chicago. So now Rice has more time and stuff. :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 10:18 pm

well as I stated a couple of days ago my mother (gerda) just signed up to try and knock down some my high scores..... what kind of mom is that....

as I told Henk (who apparently isn't my dutch cousin Henk... my family is VERY competitive!) 

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/08 at 10:19 pm

November of 2002 we started talking on here. We met in real life the next summer. The rest, as they say, is history. :D

And we're here in Chicaaaaaaaago because Rice got into the University of Chicago for his graduate studies. We had been living in Indiana and Rice had been commuting, but his family was generous enough to finance a condo IN Chicago. So now Rice has more time and stuff. :)

that's very cool... see just when you think you've figured things out... you learn something new... and it only took me a year to get there!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/05/08 at 10:50 am

well as I stated a couple of days ago my mother (gerda) just signed up to try and knock down some my high scores..... what kind of mom is that....

Actually, it was THAT thread that made me think of THIS thread.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: loki 13 on 01/05/08 at 11:22 am

Of course me, Kevin...loki 13

My wife Patty...sweetie44......(mostly for the arcade but post once in awhile.)

My daughter Lisa...armywife2004....(hasn't been on the boards for awhile, she hasn't been home either.)

My son Timothy...little_devil_rider...(can't explain why The Boy no longer post, still plays the arcade though.)

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 11:24 am

Actually, it was THAT thread that made me think of THIS thread.  ;D ;D ;D

Cat

ooohhh I  thought it was the other thread.... the one where you talked about the weather  ;) and I had that last minute revelation....

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/05/08 at 11:56 am

ooohhh I  thought it was the other thread.... the one where you talked about the weather  ;) and I had that last minute revelation....

Well that, too. And I realize that there are many of us with family members and some people aren't aware of that.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/05/08 at 3:53 pm

Erin is my aunt twice removed. ;D ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 3:56 pm

Erin is my aunt twice removed. ;D ;)

uh huh...she my twin I'm older by 10 years  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/05/08 at 4:11 pm

uh huh...she my twin I'm older by 10 years  ;D

Oh man, your mother was pregnant for 10 years!  :o :o :o  Poor woman.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/05/08 at 5:25 pm

Oh man, your mother was pregnant for 10 years!  :o :o :o  Poor woman.

Cat

serves her rights since all I ever heard growing up was how the only time she gained weight was when she was preggers with me... I get my girth from the paternal side... but karma's starting to catch up... she's *gasp* now a size 10  (fake :\'( )

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/05/08 at 5:31 pm

serves her rights since all I ever heard growing up was how the only time she gained weight was when she was preggers with me... I get my girth from the paternal side... but karma's starting to catch up... she's *gasp* now a size 10  (fake :\'( )

My mother was perpetually pregnant from 1951-1963.  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 01/05/08 at 8:24 pm

I don't want any family members to join here. This is where I go to escape them  :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/06/08 at 1:26 am

wow..looks like I am related to everyone! :D ;D

Written By: whistledog on 01/06/08 at 1:28 am

I come here to scape my relatives and/or people I know in real life, so I am related to no one here except me, myself and I :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/06/08 at 1:29 am

I come here to scape my relatives and/or people I know in real life, so I am related to no one here except me, myself and I :D

so how many personalities do you have?

Written By: Howard on 01/06/08 at 6:07 am

wow..looks like I am related to everyone! :D ;D

Auntie Erin. ;D ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/06/08 at 10:41 am

One of my brothers used to be a member here (I think he signed up around 2002), but he's way too busy now to re-register...

Written By: DoRitos on 01/06/08 at 3:22 pm

Since I don't know of any relatives on this board, I cannot add anything that is relative.

Written By: gemini on 01/06/08 at 4:35 pm

My husband registered a few years ago and posted 3 or 4 times and that was it. He just didn't see the attraction I guess.  :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...