inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need help finding a thread? Ask for help here!!

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 5:19 pm

Thought I would give this a try.
I really don't like the search anymore since it changed.... I can never find anything that I am looking for.
I know that there are a couple of you who can dig and get the thread in a heartbeat - so why not have a thread to ask someone to find a thread for ya? (That was a mouthful)

So, the thread I am looking for is the one where we all listed our myspace url's..... not the amiright one - just the regular one.

I need it because my other myspace was deleted (long story) and I haven't updated y'all with my new address. Don't want to start a new thread for someone to say "...we already have a thread about this..."

Thanks in advance
Tam 8)

Subject: Re: Need help finding a thread? Ask for help here!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/08 at 5:47 pm

Thought I would give this a try.
I really don't like the search anymore since it changed.... I can never find anything that I am looking for.
I know that there are a couple of you who can dig and get the thread in a heartbeat - so why not have a thread to ask someone to find a thread for ya? (That was a mouthful)

So, the thread I am looking for is the one where we all listed our myspace url's..... not the amiright one - just the regular one.

I need it because my other myspace was deleted (long story) and I haven't updated y'all with my new address. Don't want to start a new thread for someone to say "...we already have a thread about this..."

Thanks in advance
Tam 8)

Is this it?  http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=23758.0

BTW, this is a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I look for a thread and can't find it.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 01/04/08 at 5:50 pm

Is this it?  http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=23758.0

BTW, this is a great idea. I can't tell you how many times I look for a thread and can't find it.

Cat

Karma Karma Karma Karma and more Karma!!!

You are bang on with this one Cat! I thank you so much!

Thanks Girl - sometimes I just don't have the patience to go searching, so I figured if there was a thread we could just go to and ask for help - it would work! ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/08 at 5:53 pm

I do like the old search much better. You could narrow things down. "That thread was in the PPP" or "I started that thread" etc. Now, it is very difficult to narrow it down.

Cat

Written By: gibbo on 01/04/08 at 5:59 pm

Catwoman

I need to know the thread where you give a clue to who your on-line relatives are..........

No?  I didn't think you'd fall for this one!

Cat

Written By: SemperYoda on 01/04/08 at 8:06 pm

Catwoman

I need to know the thread where you give a clue to who your on-line relatives are..........

No?  I didn't think you'd fall for this one!

Cat

LoL.

Check for new replies or respond here...