inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's your routine?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/29/08 at 3:35 pm

Me? 

Mon-Fri ... wake up at 7, take shower, eat breakfast, take out dog, watch Good Morning America, leave for work at 7:50
              8:00-5:00 work (except 12-1 when I go home for lunch)
              5:00 - 11:00 - run errands, watch TV, eat dinner, play with dog, spend time with Billy and/or family/friends
              11:00 - go to bed

Sat-Sun ... usually, whatever the heck I want. i get up around 8:30 (except in the summer when i get up at 7 to go to yard sales)
              Sunday is also my Goodwill shopping day... there are 3 of them very close to each other and I'll usually go to all 3

what do you do with your precious time?

Subject: Re: What's your routine?

Written By: snozberries on 01/29/08 at 3:44 pm

TWT              my days  off so the routine varies... I usually stay in bed and watch tv on two of the three days...sometimes I go out tho.

FRi- Mon        set the alarm for 5:30am, hit the snooze until 6:30...usually get another 15 minutes then jump out of bed at 645.
                    pee, shower, brush teeth, get dressed and run to the car hopefully by 7:05 but usually 7:12
                    Drive 15 miles to work
                    Walk in the door at 7:31 -7:33 work started at 7:30. I always regret that 15 minute nap from 6:30 - 6:45 but not when I am taking it  ;D
                    Work 10 - 14 hours
                    Go to the post office
                    Hit a store (or restaurant) then go home
                    watch TV until midnight or 2 am and start all over again the next day  (oh yeah...sometimes I am on here while watching TV...depends on what I am watching.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/29/08 at 5:47 pm

Wake up about 9 or so. Get a cup of tea and read the paper. (Carlos drinks coffee as he reads the paper).

Then he may venture into the living room to do something-i.e. read/watch t.v. I MAY do little cleaning. May take a shower if I need to wash my hair.

Then we both venture up here. Play on our computers (well, we also do our ebay thing, too-take pics, do write-ups etc)-and we usually shut down around 7-8 pm.

Eat dinner and watch t.v.

He gets into a shower. Then I get into a bath. We go into the bedroom and watch a DVD until about midnight or so.

Hey, it's a tough life but someone has to do it.

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 01/29/08 at 5:58 pm

Get up, feed us breakfast, entertain boy, straighten up the condo, feed us lunch, walk the dog, put the boy down for a nap, exercise, play on here, wake up boy, make dinner, hang with family, clean the kitchen, watch House if it's Tuesday or Ugly Betty if it's Thursday, shower, try to sleep, repeat.

Exciting, no? :D

Written By: gemini on 01/29/08 at 6:33 pm

Get up at 5 am, make coffee, log on, check mail and turn on the tv to check the news and weather, shower, wake Tony up at 530, get ready for work, leave for work at 620, drive 25 minutes, work until 4 come home, mess around awhile, cook dinner, play around on the computer, watch some tv, go to bed.  I do some house cleaning in between there somewhere. Thurs and Saturday I'm off, so I never know what I'm going to do those days.  Geez, reading that makes me feel pretttyyyyyyyyyyyy boring.  :-\\  Maybe I'll switch it up a bit tomorrow and turn on the tv first then the computer.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 11:13 pm

Ok guys...get ready for this exciting life....

Monday: Get up at 7:20, get breakfast for V and get him ready for school. Take him to the bus stop for 8:30ish. Come home and exercise. Clean, clean, clean. Hang on the computer, clean. Do any sort of work that I have to do (Ebay, pay online bills, etc)...maybe take a nap (when I am really tired). Get V off of the bus at 4:00, do his homework with him...and take him to his mom's house (this is her day with him usually). Go out to dinner, and then go to play practice (I help my mom with her drama group). Pick V up and come home. Watch any shows that I may have recorded (The Big Bang Theory, Medium, Wife Swap, SuperNanny). Go on the computer until God knows when...sometimes I stay up all night. Oh, and I usually talk to Jesse every night/early morning. :)

Tuesday: The same as Monday....but sometimes I work at night from like 5-10. If I don't work...I am watching The Biggest Loser, and Law & Order: SVU. The same nightly schedule.

Wednesday: Same as above (sometimes I work wednesday nights)

Thursday: same as above (sometimes I work Thursday nights)...sometimes I watch ER.

Friday: Same as above...but if I am not working, usually we do family stuff on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Sat: If not working, family stuff.

Sunday: go to church, go out for breakfast or lunch...and either spend time w/family...or work.

We do a lot of family stuff (bowling, going out to eat, going to movies, the mall, Chuck E. Cheese, etc).

Written By: Howard on 01/30/08 at 6:55 am

Get up between 530-550am,take a shower,shave,brush teeth,wash up,turn on laptop and go downstairs for some breakfast then come back upstairs to check the messageboards.

Written By: Tia on 01/30/08 at 7:06 am

8-9, get up, fight crime.
9-10, solve the mysterious 2001 anthrax attacks.
10-11, invent a miracle drug that creates happiness and cures all disease with no unpleasant side effects.
11-12, create a blueprint for a glorious communist superstate, leaving out all that pesky authoritarianism.
12-1, lunch
1-2, retrieve kittens from trees, thereby comforting inconsolable little girls all across the world.
2-3, end hunger
3-4, end suffering
4-5, usher in the "Age of Aquarius"
5 PM on, spend the rest of the evening stuck in traffic.

Written By: Jessica on 01/30/08 at 9:52 am

8-9, get up, fight crime.
9-10, solve the mysterious 2001 anthrax attacks.
10-11, invent a miracle drug that creates happiness and cures all disease with no unpleasant side effects.
11-12, create a blueprint for a glorious communist superstate, leaving out all that pesky authoritarianism.
12-1, lunch
1-2, retrieve kittens from trees, thereby comforting inconsolable little girls all across the world.
2-3, end hunger
3-4, end suffering
4-5, usher in the "Age of Aquarius"
5 PM on, spend the rest of the evening stuck in traffic.

Can I partake of that miracle drug? ;D

I love this. Karma to you. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 7:21 am

Wake up
Post a bit
Eat a bit
Post a bit more
Sleep

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/31/08 at 11:20 am

Wake up
Post a bit
Eat a bit
Post a bit more
Sleep

You forgot drink tea.  :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/08 at 11:21 am

You forgot drink tea.  :D ;D ;D

Cat
Wake up
Drink tea
Post a bit
Drink tea
Eat a bit
Drink tea
Post a bit more
Drink tea
Sleep

Written By: Midas on 01/31/08 at 11:39 am

I get up around 7.  Get outta bed around 9.  And I don't worry about nothin', no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time...

Written By: thereshegoes on 01/31/08 at 1:50 pm

Mon-Fri ...
7.30am - wake up and stare at the ceiling
8am - get out of bed,dress have breakfast and make lunch yeah
9am - leave to work,walk to the metro station and then ride it for close to 40 minutes
10am to 1pm - work
1pm - have lunch the gallery is close to Ipanema beach so i take my lunch and eat right there,everybody on their swimsuits and me on my work uniform and my heels by my side lol
2 to 7pm - work
7pm (sometimes earlier) - leave work and depending on the day i'll a)go to yoga b)go to the hospital c)go to therapy c)do some errands d)just go home
8.30pm - usually have dinner at this time,mostly at home cause i'm trying to only eat what i cook,but sometimes once a week i go out to dinner with friends or family
10pm watch a little tv or a dvd or get online and some nights I watch my neighbors kid
12am o to bed stare at the ceiling for awhile until fall asleep

Sat-Sun
If i work it goes as above…
If not i try not to keep a schedule but never get out of bed before 12
Spend as much together time with him as possible

And try to talk myself into…
Go watch a movie at the theater
Go for a walk at the beach
Go out with friends
Go to samba school rehearsal
Go window shopping with my girlfriends or my sisters
Cook at least on big meal for my family

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/07/08 at 10:20 am

Wake up
Post a bit
Eat a bit
Post a bit more
Sleep

^ Yeah ..... that SOUNDS about right ! (Well, it's a tough job, and SOMEBODY'S gotta do it !)

;D ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/07/08 at 11:10 am

^ Yeah ..... that SOUNDS about right ! (Well, it's a tough job, and SOMEBODY'S gotta do it !)

;D ;D

Only one meal?

My schedule varies, except for Wed and Sun....practice, then sing.

Other days, unless I have an appt.I sleep 'til 7 or 8,

turn on computer

fix coffee

take coffee to computer and look at message board

12 - lunch

back to computer with coffee

4 - 7 watch sci-fi programs

comptuter + coffee

10...'Animal Rescue' on tv

short look at computer

1 or 2 - bed

schedule varies

Check for new replies or respond here...