inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Doctor Al thread: Cheer me up? Perleeze ?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 6:28 pm

Ever have those days when you're feeling down ?  Maybe feeling ignored ? Like you don't exist ?

Feel like you just want to quit ?  ???  ???  :\'(

Just want to vent your feelings somewhere ?

Here's a thread where you're welcome to !  :)  8)

'Bawl your heart out' and hopefully somebody here will respond !  (No guarantees though  :-X ).

Subject: Re: TODAY I'm feeling blue ! I need a shoulder to cry on, because .........

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 8:11 pm

Ever have those days when you're feeling down ? yes  :(

Maybe feeling ignored ? yes
:(
Like you don't exist ? yes  :(

Feel like you just want to quit ?   ???  ???   :\'(          no  I'd rather fight than quit   >:(

Just want to vent your feelings somewhere ?  no  :-\\

Here's a thread where you're welcome to !  :)  8) 

'Bawl your heart out' and hopefully somebody here will respond !  (No guarantees though   :-X ).
  I can't cry  :\'( 

Subject: Re: TODAY I'm feeling blue ! I need a shoulder to cry on, because .........

Written By: Step-chan on 02/01/08 at 8:17 pm

I'm having to much bad luck with my current situation, it's draining me.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 8:21 pm

Poor boy !  ::)

How about sitting on a red hot poker, or cutting an onion .... I suspect at least one of the methods will bring tears to your eyes ?  :-\\

As for me, I'm now blue cos I realise there's another existing thread that handles this stuff. Sort of feel redundant now  :(  ... I'd forgotten about it ?

If nobody ever posts here again .... well, I won't be upset. However, I aint gonna lock it either. I ain't in competition with it, and my ego won't suffer if this slips into oblivion .... so THERE !  >:(  :P

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 8:22 pm

'Bawl your heart out' and hopefully somebody here will respond !  (No guarantees though   :-X ).

That's cold!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 8:27 pm

I'm having to much bad luck with my current situation, it's draining me.

Poor Stephen ...  :(

Lie on the couch now.

http://www.wmccnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/psychiatrist-couch.jpg

Now, what seems to be the problem ?  ???

http://www.bible.ca/marriage/psychiatry-couch.gif
???

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 8:27 pm

If I cry...maybe it will be catching..?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 8:28 pm

Poor boy !  ::)

How about sitting on a red hot poker, or cutting an onion .... I suspect at least one of the methods will bring tears to your eyes ?  :-\\

As for me, I'm now blue cos I realise there's another existing thread that handles this stuff. Sort of feel redundant now  :(   ... I'd forgotten about it ?

If nobody ever posts here again .... well, I won't be upset. However, I aint gonna lock it either. I ain't in competition with it, and my ego won't suffer if this slips into oblivion .... so THERE !  >:(  :P
leaving the thread open is the right decision, & if it doesn't get used, no sweat. but maybe someone may need to vent or rant or ache and this may be the thread where they want to do that.  

as for me, well.....

(P. Simon)

A winter's day
In a deep and dark December;
I am alone,
Gazing from my window to the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I've built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It's laughter and it's loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

Don't talk of love,
But I've heard the words before;
It's sleeping in my memory.
I won't disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.  

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 8:30 pm

Poor Stephen ...  :(

Lie on the couch now.

Now, what seems to be the problem ?  ???

http://www.bible.ca/marriage/psychiatry-couch.gif
???

Now who's skipping posts?  Good therapists don't do that.  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 8:34 pm

leaving the thread open is the right decision, & if it doesn't get used, no sweat. but maybe someone may need to vent or rant or ache and this may be the thread where they want to do that. 

I agree with you there, Mike.

Incidentally, have you decided yet ? The red hot poker, or the onion ?  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 8:42 pm

Now who's skipping posts?  Good therapists don't do that.  ::)

Now who said I was the therapist ?  ??? And even if I were ..... who said I was a good one?  :P  You get what you pay for (?)  :-\\

Hey, 'Dr. Phil' I ain't.  >:(  Maybe 'Dr. Al ' ?  :-\\

Speaking of Dr. Phil ..... I wonder how many of you here are aware of this ..... (an extract from Wikipedia ..... ) :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Phil

As of 2008, McGraw has not completed the conditions imposed by the Board of Examiners of Psychologists, and he is not licensed to practice psychology in Texas, California or anywhere else.

Given that I generally enjoy his programs / find them to have a lot of common sense .... the above came as a bit of a shock .....  :-X

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 8:45 pm

Hey!!!  Knight (j/k)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/bring-me-solo-and-the-wookiee-they-.jpg?

>:(  I WAS  talking to you!!   >:(

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 8:49 pm

NEVER SAID YOU WERE A THERAPIST, good or bad!

What gives? Is this a board for men only or something?

???  :-[ :-\\

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/01/08 at 9:12 pm

Now who said I was the therapist ?  ??? And even if I were ..... who said I was a good one?  :P  You get what you pay for (?)  :-\\

Hey, 'Dr. Phil' I ain't.  >:(  Maybe 'Dr. Al ' ?  :-\\

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7581/officebuilding1pd4.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4575/officebuilding2sg4.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5893/officebuilding3yc0.jpg
:P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 9:47 pm

If I cry...maybe it will be catching..?
no chance, I'm immune  ::)    although there are a few things that I ain't saying here that have the ability to penetrate the barriers, but it's rare and personal

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/01/08 at 10:01 pm

... Hey, did somebody steal my thread!?

I'mma sue!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 10:08 pm

... Hey, did somebody steal my thread!?

I'mma sue!
your thread is different, where you are there to help people who are feeling LOW, where this thread is for people that are feeling BLUE

semantics, but it's different; plus, you are the one that helps people, here is more a place for people to cry with one another  :\'(

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 10:13 pm

no chance, I'm immune  ::)    although there are a few things that I ain't saying here that have the ability to penetrate the barriers, but it's rare and personal

;D Darn!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 10:17 pm

;D Darn!
I cried like a baby when my mom passed away in 1988, I mean I cried hard!  :\'(    :\'(    :\'(    but ever since then, it's just been a few brief tears from emotional scenes in movies, that's it.  sorry to say, I am a rock, just like the song.

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 10:27 pm

I cried like a baby when my mom passed away in 1988, I mean I cried hard!   :\'(    :\'(    :\'(    but ever since then, it's just been a few brief tears from emotional scenes in movies, that's it.  sorry to say, I am a rock, just like the song.

doesn't fit me, but usually I'm like a rock too...just had to stuff too many emotions to let them all out and don't ask me what.  8)  I DO cry at movies and animal stuff...abused animals, etc.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/01/08 at 10:32 pm

doesn't fit me, but usually I'm like a rock too...just had to stuff too many emotions to let them all out and don't ask me what.   8)  I DO cry at movies and animal stuff...abused animals, etc.
you are a rock too? I think you may let them out easier than I, but I could be off.    movies get me, and some music and I don't like people to see me tear up at the movies or in my home  :-[

Written By: adagio on 02/01/08 at 10:45 pm

you are a rock too? I think you may let them out easier than I, but I could be off.    movies get me, and some music and I don't like people to see me tear up at the movies or in my home  :-[

I know...doesn't seem very 'girly', but then most 'girls' didn't have to put up with stuff I did.  I probably do let it out easier than you, but I really don't like people to see me....I get embarrased.  :-[

'Nuff about me...I know you don't want to talk about it, but I can hope to cheer you up.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/02/08 at 12:03 am

I know...doesn't seem very 'girly', but then most 'girls' didn't have to put up with stuff I did.  I probably do let it out easier than you, but I really don't like people to see me....I get embarrased.  :-[

'Nuff about me...I know you don't want to talk about it, but I can hope to cheer you up.
well considered me cheered up more than I already was  8)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/02/08 at 12:28 am

When I get older, losing my hair .... NOT many years from now .....  :(  :\'(

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,  :-\\  when I'm ..............

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2958/drphilcopywd7.jpg
                          ^ Dr. Al !   :P

:D ;D :D

P. S. 'Dr. Al's' practice is NOW re-opened !  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/02/08 at 12:40 am

Nothing to be embarrassed about, crying.

Showing emotion is healthy, and anybody who doesn't is just abnormal.

You don't want to be abnormal, do you? No! Of course not! Cry!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/02/08 at 12:43 am

Oh, I just realised .... they might de-register me .... if I don't look more professional  :-\\ ...... so, better change my appearance a little.  ???

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8484/drphilcopymoxs4.jpg
^ Now THAT looks a bit more like it !  ;D

Hey  .... if you reckon it doesn't look straight, well it's a 'stick on one' . I may be macho, (don't mess with me punk !  >:( ) .. but EVEN I can't grow a 'mo' THAT quick !  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/02/08 at 8:48 am

well considered me cheered up more than I already was  8)

Good!!  :)

Written By: adagio on 02/02/08 at 8:50 am

Nothing to be embarrassed about, crying.

Showing emotion is healthy, and anybody who doesn't is just abnormal.

You don't want to be abnormal, do you? No! Of course not! Cry!

O kay!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/02/08 at 3:16 pm

I haven't cried since my brother's funeral 13 years ago. :(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/03/08 at 11:47 am

I feel like crying today.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: adagio on 02/03/08 at 1:33 pm

Oh, I just realised .... they might de-register me .... if I don't look more professional   :-\\ ...... so, better change my appearance a little.  ???

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8484/drphilcopymoxs4.jpg
^ Now THAT looks a bit more like it !  ;D

Hey  .... if you reckon it doesn't look straight, well it's a 'stick on one' . I may be macho, (don't mess with me punk !  >:( ) .. but EVEN I can't grow a 'mo' THAT quick !  ;D

You're starting to resemble Dr. Phil.  How far does the resemblance go...to his 'exploits'?

Written By: Tam on 02/03/08 at 2:07 pm

I am not particularly feeling blue today - I just feel blah right now.

As for crying - I can be such a female at times!
Mom says I was born with my bladder to close to my eyes!
I say I am just an overly emotional person - which can be both good and bad

Written By: Dagwood on 02/03/08 at 2:10 pm

Cat

I just read the other thread.  I am so sorry your grandmother is sick.  You have my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/03/08 at 2:41 pm

I am not particularly feeling blue today - I just feel blah right now.

As for crying - I can be such a female at times!
Mom says I was born with my bladder to close to my eyes!
I say I am just an overly emotional person - which can be both good and bad

I have known people who had their optic nerve connect to their rectum and that this why they had such a sh**ty outlook on life.  :D ;D ;D

I just read the other thread.  I am so sorry your grandmother is sick.  You have my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

Thanks.

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/03/08 at 9:49 pm

Cat

I have known people who had their optic nerve connect to their rectum and that this why they had such a sh**ty outlook on life.  :D ;D ;D

Thanks.

Cat

Poor baby.  :(  Seems a bit down today ?  :-\\

Never mind !  :)

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5470/drphilcopycopy5cr2.jpg
                    'Dr. Al'  is HERE !  :D

Now young lady ....

http://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_59.png

Why don't you lie down  on my couch ?  ::)

..... and feel free ..... feel MORE than free to loosen any clothing (!)  :-* :-*

(Yes .... I'm SURE  that's how DR. PHIL would proceed !  :P  :D  ;D ).

Written By: adagio on 02/03/08 at 10:04 pm

Hello again, Alan.  I would ask a question, but somebody and I were just talking about what could be a s**ual euphamisim.  I don't think you are the person to ask that!!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/03/08 at 10:22 pm

Hello again, Alan.  I would ask a question, but somebody and I were just talking about what could be a s**ual euphamisim.  I don't think you are the person to ask that!!!

You felt the need to asterisk the word 'sexual'  .... as though the word 'sexual' is THAT shocking ?  ???

Oh dear, 'Golly gosh !' .... look away everybody ... you never saw THAT word !  ::)  :P

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/03/08 at 10:23 pm

And thus you are feeling blue and need a shoulder to cry on!

Come on over to my bad feelings thread, it's happier. ; D

Written By: adagio on 02/03/08 at 10:27 pm

I'm not blue, just wondering, but he is the wrong person to ask. (I just realized)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/03/08 at 10:35 pm

An interloper !  ^  How dare he enter my thread in order to steal away my audience !  >:(

'Happier' ?  ???

Hey ! I'M  not posting in HIS thread .....

So  ....  'happier'    ::)  he's got an uphill struggle !  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/03/08 at 10:41 pm

ooh, I'm biting my tongue to refrain from uttering 'biting sarcasm' towards you, Alan!   ::) 8) :-X

:P :P :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/03/08 at 11:58 pm

An interloper !  ^  How dare he enter my thread in order to steal away my audience !  >:(

'Happier' ?  ???

Hey ! I'M  not posting in HIS thread .....

So  ....  'happier'    ::)  he's got an uphill struggle !  :P  ;D

Whilst I'm loathe to give the punk  ^  ANY publicity  >:(  ... I have RETURNED the compliment .... and posted in HIS thread !

See >  Here

Don't worry ! I went gentle on him !  ::)  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/04/08 at 7:25 am

I'm feeling green.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 8:04 am

I'm feeling green.

Sorry Howard .... you need the 'Feeling green' thread. This is the feeling 'blue' one.

Hasn't anyone ever told you ......

Blue and Green ............

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2594/avatar74bzf2.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5196/avatar74gzq6.jpg

Should never be seen ?  ::)  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/04/08 at 8:05 am

Crap,What the hell happened to me?  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 8:39 am

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2594/avatar74bzf2.jpghttp://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5196/avatar74gzq6.jpg

I'm just writing in this thread, not in your competitors because...

The other one is led by a gossip monger, and

If you feel like it, you can answer more , AND IT'S MORE FUN!

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 8:54 am

You felt the need to asterisk the word 'sexual'  .... as though the word 'sexual' is THAT shocking ?   ???

Oh dear, 'Golly gosh !' .... look away everybody ... you never saw THAT word !   ::)   :P

No, guess I didn't, I just thought you might say something crass, which you did anyway,

So, SEXUAL, SEXUAL....golly gosh...now cover your delicate ears.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 9:19 am

I'm just writing in this thread, not in your competitors because...

The other one is led by a gossip monger, and

If you feel like it, you can answer more , AND IT'S MORE FUN!

Hey ! A satisfied customer ! That's what we like to see !  :) 8)

Yes, now we have Pat's (adagio's ) 'glowing testimony'.

Who else can I cite ?

http://elainemeinelsupkis.typepad.com/money_matters/images/2007/09/14/pirate_queen_elizabeth.jpg
Dr. Al  got me this parrot ! Put a smile on my face. I wouldn't go to ANY other thread !  :P

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/dailyrecord2/jul2005/5/7/00021DB9-FCA3-12CC-AA670C01AC1BF814.jpg
'Meat !' s thread ? Your kidding me? Dr. Al's where it's at !

http://a0.vox.com/6a00cdf7e24f86094f00cdf39ee3c8cb8f-320pi

Dr. Al You're too much !

Oh,  shucks, thanks Billy !  :-http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5470/drphilcopycopy5cr2.jpg
Well, folks .... there's just a few of the relative unknowns I've helped.  :D  ;D  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:03 am

::) :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 8:05 pm

Hello ....

I think I'm MEANT to respond to this .....

Do you feel guilty? Instead, think about how you've helped a brother out. Thinking more happily than that can help!

I also admire your confidence in your thread being better.

in that OTHER thread (whose name I seem to have forgotten  ::) )

Well, since anyone with any sense KNOWS this is the place to be  :P  .... I think it only appropriate to help promote this thread for those WITHOUT sense, so that they may see the light ?  :-\\

Hey Pat, can I borrow that ....  ???

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1769/thcandle012di4.gif
Helping 'em see the light ^  ::)

Yes folks, Dr. Al welcomes ALL miseries here ..... even sinners such as 'Meat!'

;D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 8:12 pm

funny!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/04/08 at 8:13 pm

how does a color blind person know if they're blue?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 8:23 pm

funny!

Tell your neighbours, tell your friends !

EVERY  new recruit to this thread gets !!!  .....

http://www.nexternal.com/vegane/images/BostonCookiesLg.jpg
a cooky  ???

Sorry,  :-[  I couldn't afford a luxury yacht, a brand new home (etc; etc; )  :\'(  :\'(  :\'(

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 8:41 pm

How about a CD of their choice?

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 9:21 pm

I have posted in this thread, may I have a cookie?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 9:28 pm

They get flushed out by me ?  ???  ::)  :-\\

See, I aint color blind. I'm very aware of color. Black people, yellow people, brown people ... hey .... they're ALL cool with me ....

But blue people ?  ???

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2425/warningwarninghj6.gif
"Warning ! Warning ! Stupid man wearing stupid sheet coming up !"

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/420/kubqm6.jpg
Ok Dr. Al .... I'm gonna lynch me some blue people, and bring 'em to your surgery !  :P  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 9:31 pm

How about a CD of their choice?

If that CD happens to be by Billy Ray Cyrus .... featuring 'Achy breaky heart' ...... I'm afraid they're beyond my help !  :\'(

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 9:41 pm

I have posted in this thread, may I have a cookie?

EVERY  new recruit to this thread gets !!!  .....

Didn't that say 'new' recruit ?  ???  Thought you'd posted before in this one.  :-\\

Oh well.  :-X

Here !  :)

http://www.nexternal.com/vegane/images/BostonCookiesLg.jpg

A peace offering ?  ???

Here, Dom ..... have a kiss !  :-*

(THAT ^ should get rid of the heckler  ;D ).

Yeah, you can post in HIS  thread too, if you must. I think I'll live ?  :-\\  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 9:54 pm

Thanks for the cookie... and the kiss.

How about another? *Smoochy face*

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for the cookie... and the kiss.

How about another? *Smoochy face*

Just keep posting away here Doms ! That's fine by me ... keeps THIS thread in the spotlight !  8)

Here have another !  :-*  :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 9:58 pm

Oh, YEAH!

That's what I'm talking about! *I take Mr. Mister by the shirt and throw him into closet with me.*

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 10:28 pm

Oh, YEAH!

That's what I'm talking about! *I take Mr. Mister by the shirt and throw him into closet with me.*

I think you better smile when you say that,  Dom  (like this......> :) or ;D...see?  )

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 10:51 pm

I think you better smile when you say that,  Dom   (like this......> :) or ;D...see?  )

But one can't smile when they're kissing!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/04/08 at 11:02 pm

But one can't smile when they're kissing!

sure they can!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 11:04 pm

sure they can!

;) Not the way we're kissing.

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:06 pm

;) Not the way we're kissing.

Who, you and Alan?... :o

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 11:10 pm

Who, you and Alan?... :o

Oh yeah.

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:15 pm

Oh yeah.

I say nothing...you lean however you want. ???

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 02/04/08 at 11:18 pm

Dom leans every way possible. Even toward bread boxes and minerals.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 11:18 pm

Thank you for not judging me.

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:22 pm

I say it's a fad stage...the poet page I was on was full of bi's who thought they were cool...they were teens too.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 02/04/08 at 11:24 pm

I say it's a fad stage...the poet page I was on was full of bi's who thought they were cool...they were teens too.

I say you should leave mah boi ALONE, daught--.. son.. whatever...!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 11:24 pm

Bisexuals stereotypically like poetry. People can think they're cool without alluding to their sexuality. And I don't think it could be a fad. I don't think people choose what they're attracted to so much as they just happen to be attracted to what they are, yanno? If they're doing it to be cool, they're probably not a bi, only pretending to be.

As for me, I'm not bi. I'm straight.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 11:24 pm

However you want ?  :-\\

Lean  :-\\

Yeah !  >:(

That's how I like my 'Meat!'

...... lean !  8)

Meat! ?  ???  :-\\

Likes HIS 'meat'  

NOT so lean ...

^ (What a 'fat' bastard 'Dr. Al' is ! )  Another  :-* Meat! ?  ???    :P

Better start reading my own 'Weight loss' books !  :P ;D :D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:35 pm

You two are blowing my mind and confusing me...that's what you want, huh?  Nonjudgmental, but dissappointed in both of you. If I'm wrong with what I think...straighten me out or I'll keep thinking like this.  See, I don't judge but nothing says I have to hang around a place I really don't like.

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:37 pm

I say you should leave mah boi ALONE, daught--.. son.. whatever...!

Cool it...I ain't messin' with nobody.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/04/08 at 11:38 pm

You two are blowing my mind and confusing me...that's what you want, huh?  Nonjudgmental, but dissappointed in both of you. If I'm wrong with what I think...straighten me out or I'll keep thinking like this.  See, I don't judge but nothing says I have to hang around a place I really don't like.

I don't understand why you're disappointed. We are not allowed to kid around with each other?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 11:41 pm

^

Vacant.

Dr. Al awaits more  :-X ....

Did you have a difficult childhood ?  ???

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:43 pm

I don't understand why you're disappointed. We are not allowed to kid around with each other?

If you're kidding that's different. ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:45 pm

^

Vacant.

Dr. Al awaits more  :-X ....

Did you have a difficult childhood ?   ???

Hmm...a couch?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/04/08 at 11:50 pm

Hmm...a couch?

Part of every good (?)  :-\\ shrink's artillery.    ???

I'm still recovering from my session with 'Catwoman'  :-X

Too bad I 'forgot' she's a married lady at the time ?  :-[ 

:P  ;D  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/04/08 at 11:53 pm

Part of every good (?)   :-\\ shrink's artillery.    ???

I'm still recovering from my session with 'Catwoman'   :-X

Too bad I 'forgot' she's a married lady at the time ?   :-[ 

:P  ;D  :D

So, does that mean...no go? :(

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 12:05 am

So, does that mean...no go? :(

I hate to seem so shallow  :(  (Heck I AM shallow ..... Why ELSE do you think I've got that couch ?  ???  :-\\  ) .....

But .....  :-X

I'd probably need to see the merchandise  :o  first ........ before making a 'professional' decision ?    ???

:P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 12:11 am

I think that a shallow person would only care if the parts are in working order...lol

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 12:14 am

Ok, I'm feeling blue, Alan...help!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 12:18 am

I think that a shallow person would only care if the parts are in working order...lol

< Has a can of 'WD40'.

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3557/imagescu9.jpg

Helps free up rusted parts ?   :-X

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 6:36 am

So now you're a rusted tinman?

Written By: Howard on 02/05/08 at 6:41 am

I couldn't figure that one out.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 6:43 am

So now you're a rusted tinman?

.... and there I was, thinking YOU were the one with the 'rusty' parts  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/05/08 at 6:44 am

Our parts are always rusty. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 6:44 am

I couldn't figure that one out.

If you mean my subsequent post .... Hey, I can't figure it out myself, half the time  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 6:45 am

No way!  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/05/08 at 6:46 am

If you mean my subsequent post .... Hey, I can't figure it out myself, half the time  ;D

I was talking about something else. ::)

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/05/08 at 4:35 pm

If you're feeling blue, just ask Mr. Mister for a kiss. It makes you red all over.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 4:46 pm

If you're feeling blue, just ask Mr. Mister for a kiss. It makes you red all over.

Not to mention 'hot and bothered'. Very bothered ! ..... and very HOT HOT HOT !  8)

Hey, why else do  you think I've got those fans ? I'm always 'bothering'  :o  myself !  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 5:42 pm

whatcha doin' over here...stirring up trouble?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 6:34 pm

whatcha doin' over here...stirring up trouble?

YEAH !  >:(  WHAT-CHA doing here !  >:(

Well, whilst WE may not be welcome in HIS serious thread (making frivolous comments, that is) .... he and his touchy supporters (kiss my ***  :P  you REALLY intimidate me  'YOU know who' ....  ::)  :P ::)) ..... can just step in here anytime and heckle / be abusive/ nasty.  ???

Since I AM 'Dr. Al' .... I have decided to let it all wash over me. They can come in here and say what they like ....

'Sticks and stones may break my bones .... but WORDS will never hurt me ! Do your worst !  :P  ;D ).

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 6:44 pm

Well, whilst WE may not be welcome in HIS serious thread (making frivolous comments, that is) .... he and his touchy supporters (kiss my ***  :P  you REALLY intimidate me  'YOU know who' ....  ::)  :P ::)) ..... can just step in here anytime and heckle / be abusive/ nasty.  ???

Since I AM 'Dr. Al' .... I have decided to let it all wash over me. They can come in here and say what they like ....

'Sticks and stones may break my bones .... but WORDS will never hurt me ! Do your worst !   :P  ;D ).

He did make a comment that only sad people were welcome there.  You're funny!  So, I"LL kiss you! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*oops ......got carried away ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 6:49 pm

He did make a comment that only sad people were welcome there.  You're funny!  So, I"LL kiss you! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*oops ......got carried away ;)

Ooh, thanks.

Yeah, seriously though, I respect that that's what HIS thread is about, so will resist going in there to make banal comments. See this one as a 'cheer you up' I'm feeling low thread (or at least an attempt ?).

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 6:56 pm

Ooh, thanks.

Yeah, seriously though, I respect that that's what HIS thread is about, so will resist going in there to make banal comments. See this one as a 'cheer you up' I'm feeling low thread (or at least an attempt ?).

Silly comments most the time do the trick. 

Is everyone out celebrating?

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 7:00 pm

It's been a while since I used a Maxine...

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/maxines/MAXINE1_1.jpg?t=1202259496

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

or maybe......

DON'T GO!!!!
http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/smilies/th_warningwarninghj6.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 7:03 pm

^

I wonder if you know the song 'Maxine' by Sharon o' neil ?  A kiwi (New Zealander), I believe who had a cool hit with that one in Australia, circa 1984. Top song, with some nice sax .... recommended if you can download it anywhere.

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 7:15 pm

I haven't seen it.  A song with nice sex?  See, over in parodies we had to diguise some words so i  got used to seeing and using asterisks...like one of my songs has a**, other wise chucky wouldn't accept it.

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 7:23 pm

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/greyestear.gif?t=1202260830

maybe I should put this instead of maxine in sig.

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 7:24 pm

;D Or as a header for this thread.  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/05/08 at 7:42 pm

what color denotes feeling good? sunshine color? http://farm1.static.flickr.com/16/21621470_845f40a94e.jpg?v=0

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/05/08 at 7:46 pm

'Sticks and stones may break my bones .... but WORDS will never hurt me ! Do your worst !   :P  ;D ).

XD I am kidding around in my other thread. Plus, you started the kissing thing.

And, well, it's good you don't let words hurt you. It's easy to let them do just that.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 7:48 pm

^
Nice bright optimistic pic, Mike.

Yeah, John Denver had some NICE songs. Shame about his passing  :(

Sunshine ... sparkling on the water .... that's a high !  8)

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 7:51 pm

Alan, I need help...PMed the particulars.

Written By: ninny on 02/05/08 at 7:53 pm

^

Apparently lots of things made John high (Rocky Mountains & http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/shiiitfudge/pot.png

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 7:58 pm

Alan, I need help...PMed the particulars.

Responded. I'm reasonably confident those steps should work !  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/05/08 at 8:00 pm

^

it sure is nice AL, I just listened to his CD. good thing you kept your office open for the members with the blues or just to have another thread to ranble in  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 8:01 pm

Apparently lots of things made John high (Rocky Mountains & http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/shiiitfudge/pot.png

Hi(gh) John !  :)  Big John ... big BAD (tsk! tsk! ) John !  ::)  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/05/08 at 8:04 pm

;D  so I wonder if he wrote that song while working his cannabis garden and the sun was warming up those dear plants of his  8)  with a little help from my friends

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 8:18 pm

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/greyestear.gif?t=1202263645

It doesn't work...the resizing.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 8:30 pm

;D  so I wonder if he wrote that song while working his cannabis garden and the sun was warming up those dear plants of his  8)  with a little help from my friends

He gets HIGH with a little help from his friends ....

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/73/54/23245473.jpg

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/51202552.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CECDA61DCDD1A22BBFA40A659CEC4C8CB6

http://www.teensavers.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/potskull.jpg

Gonna try with a little help from his ......

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/715/catrollingdr3.gif
friends     CAT !    :D ;D :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/05/08 at 8:51 pm

Responded. I'm reasonably confident those steps should work !  :)

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/greyestear.gif?t=1202263645

It doesn't work...the resizing.

It doesn't work ?  ???

Take a look again !

I hate to say 'I told you so' (but ..... )  :-X

Now, if only SOME people could follow 'step by step' instructions ?  ::)  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/05/08 at 8:56 pm

It doesn't work ?   ???

Take a look again !

I hate to say 'I told you so' (but ..... )  :-X

Now, if only SOME people could follow 'step by step' instructions ?   ::)  :P  ;D

It has the same dimensions...sawed off.  Aftrer 3 or 4 different programs I found one that worked and now it looks weird

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/th_thgreyestear-160x132.gif

and how did that picture get back on my sig?  looks like it's hiding.

The editor u gave me doesn't open...never has.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/08 at 7:23 am

I'd rather kiss an ashtray. :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 7:30 am

I'd rather kiss an ashtray. :P

Taste an ASHTRAY ??  ??? :-\\  :-[

You haven't tasted ANYTHING till you've tasted MY lips, Howard !  :-*  :P ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/06/08 at 7:36 am

Who'd want to?  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 7:43 am

Who'd want to?  ::)

^
BAR-STEWARD !  >:( >:( >:(

The 'Weddings' off !  >:(

GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF !  >:(

;D :D ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/06/08 at 7:48 am

I'd rather let my girlfriend play with me. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 7:53 am

I'd rather let my girlfriend play with me. ;)

To be quite frank .... so would I !

Aah! ....  She must be VERY  understanding !  ;D :P ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 9:12 am

You take the cake, Alan!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 9:19 am

Am I SUPPOSED to remark on your signature ^ ?  ???  :-\\

< Thinks ...... by the time I say 'Well done'  ..... she'll have changed it / lost it again .....  :\'(

Hey ! I see nut-ink  ..... I hear  nut-ink ! I no ....nut-ink !  >:(

:P  :D ;D  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 9:26 am

Am I SUPPOSED to remark on your signature ^ ?   ???   :-\\

< Thinks ...... by the time I say 'Well done'  ..... she'll have changed it / lost it again .....  :\'(

Hey ! I see nut-ink  ..... I hear  nut-ink ! I no ....nut-ink !   >:(

:P  :D ;D  :D

You needn't have said anything...right now I'm disgusted with it,AND WILL NOT DO ANYTHING MORE TO IT UNTIL I FIX IT IN SOME FAR FUTURE AND I WILL ASK YOU BEFORE MAKING A MOVE!!  Because when it comes to sif. lines you're the one I listen to. 

:-[ :-[ :-* :-*  (the remark I made was in response to the one you made to Howard)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 9:39 am

^
Disgusted ?  ???

Looks just fine to me ....  :-\\

(Finally !  ::) :P ;D ).

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 9:43 am

^
Disgusted ?  ???

Looks just fine to me ....  :-\\

(Finally !  ::) :P ;D ).

Half her face is cut off, I was just going (last night,,,don't get shook up) to erase HER face, then the red x's started showing up.  Either that or make the whole thing smaller.

At any rate, (I won't say it it's something good about you)

;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 9:52 am

Half her face is cut off, I was just going (last night,,,don't get shook up) to erase HER face, then the red x's started showing up.  Either that or make the whole thing smaller.

At any rate, (I won't say it it's something good about you)

;D ;D

You say 'half her face' is cut off ?  ???

If you can supply me the original pic, or location of it .... maybe we can start again ?  ??? (but maybe 2morrow, since it's close to 3am, local time !)

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 10:01 am

You say 'half her face' is cut off ?  ???

If you can supply me the original pic, or location of it .... maybe we can start again ?   ??? (but maybe 2morrow, since it's close to 3am, local time !)

You can't see it?  Yes, yes...on tomorrow....tired of it, and you're just tired.  :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 10:11 am

You can't see it?  Yes, yes...on tomorrow....tired of it, and you're just tired.  :)

I see from slightly below her hairline .... to maybe (?) half way down where her nose WOULD be .....(if she had one) ....
that's about it.

Anyhow, I'm gonna head off in a little over 10 mins ?

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 10:16 am

Ok, lifesaver! 

;D ;D ;D

sweet dreams of-----

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 10:19 am

Ok, lifesaver! 

;D ;D ;D

sweet dreams of-----

Yeah,

Whatever.

Goodnight !

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 10:23 am

Goodnight!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 5:26 pm

Awaiting a certain 'cat' person ....  :)  ;)  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/06/08 at 5:29 pm

Ok, ok. I'm here.

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/06/08 at 5:34 pm

Ok, ok. I'm here.

Cat

Oh ..... and so I see !

Did you look back further in this thread .... to see what transpired ?

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 8:22 pm

Oh ..... and so I see !

Did you look back further in this thread .... to see what transpired ?

wondering about ^ now...lost your knighthood?

Written By: adagio on 02/06/08 at 9:49 pm

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/maxines/maxshoulder.jpg?t=1202355912

::) ::) ::) ::) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Written By: adagio on 02/07/08 at 8:47 am

Everyone's cheerful today?  ???

That's a first!  What blues went away because of this thread?  Were you laughing when you left? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Or just... :) :) ?

Written By: adagio on 02/07/08 at 11:19 pm

I found this on page 3, before you got carried away. :P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 2:13 am

Mr Blue

Our guardian star lost all his glow
The day that I lost you
He lost all his glitter the day you said "No"
And his silver turned to blue
Like him, I am doubtful that your love is true
But if you decide to call on me
Ask for Mr Blue

I'm Mr Blue (wah-a-wah-ooh)
When you say you love me (ah, Mr Blue)
Then prove it by goin' out on the sly
Provin' your love isn't true
Call me Mr Blue

When you say you're sorry (ah, Mr Blue)
Then turn around, head for the lights of town
Hurtin' me through and through
Call me Mr Blue

I stay at home at night (I stay at home)
Right by the phone at night (right by the phone)
But you won't call
And I-I won't hu-urt my pride (call me Mr Blue)

I won't tell you (wah-a-wah-ooh)
Why you paint the town (ah, Mr Blue)
A bright red to turn it upside down
I'm paintin' it too
But I'm paintin' it blue
Call me Mr Blue (wah-a-wah-ooh)

Call me Mr Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etiCeMBYLK8

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 2:44 am

Mr Blue

Our guardian star lost all his glow
The day that I lost you
He lost all his glitter the day you said "No"
And his silver turned to blue
Like him, I am doubtful that your love is true
But if you decide to call on me
Ask for Mr Blue

When you say you love me (ah, Mr Blue)
Then prove it by goin' out on the sly
Provin' your love isn't true
Call me Mr Blue

When you say you're sorry (ah, Mr Blue)
Then turn around, head for the lights of town
Hurtin' me through and through
Call me Mr Blue

I stay at home at night (I stay at home)
Right by the phone at night (right by the phone)
But you won't call
And I-I won't hu-urt my pride (call me Mr Blue)

I won't tell you (wah-a-wah-ooh)
Why you paint the town (ah, Mr Blue)
A bright red to turn it upside down
I'm paintin' it too
But I'm paintin' it blue

Call me Mr Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etiCeMBYLK8

No need to feel 'Blue' ....... Mr. Mike

Get groovin with Mr. Bloe !  :)

...... and ......

if you don't find this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vIzMXqIfJp0

VERY 'Groove-worthy' ......(a favourite from my fave music year in history ..... 1970 !)

Mr. Mister AND Dr. Al will 'eat their collective shorts !'  :-X :P

8) 8) 8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 2:47 am

No need to feel 'Blue' ....... Mr. Mike

Get groovin with Mr. Bloe !  :)

...... and ......

if you don't find this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vIzMXqIfJp0

VERY 'Groove-worthy' ......(a favourite from my fave music year in history ..... 1970 !)

Mr. Mister AND Dr. Al will 'eat their collective shorts !'  :-X :P

8) 8) 8)
;D that was cool and "groovy"  so there will be no shorts eating this day.  I especially like the disco ball

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 2:51 am

Damn THAT was quick Mike ! You must have a blazing fast internet connection. You've actually viewed / listened to the song .... in the moment it seems .... that I mentioned it !!!!

I'm actually STILL downloading it/the video ... even as I type .... which was well underway .... when I began promoting it !

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 2:52 am

Damn THAT was quick Mike ! You must have a blazing fast internet connection. You've actually viewed / listened to the song .... in the moment it seems .... that I mentioned it !!!!

I'm actually STILL downloading it/the video ... even as I type .... which was well underway .... when I began promoting it !
I didn't listen to it in it's entirety, i pushed it along a little faster  ;D 

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 2:53 am

the Comcast cable modem here is very fast. it's nice, but it's not cheap and I wish it were less expensive.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 2:56 am

I didn't listen to it in it's entirety, i pushed it along a little faster  ;D 

A-ha ! It ALL comes out in the wash.  >:(

I know time passes more quickly (subjectively) as we age ..... but thought ..... 'Hang on' ..... it's around 2mins 30 .....

That HASN'T passed since I typed.

Yeah ... that's cheating, Mike .. and you've cheated yourself  :\'(  out of a cool experience (in spite of the song changing little through its course).

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 3:04 am

A-ha ! It ALL comes out in the wash.  >:(

I know time passes more quickly (subjectively) as we age ..... but thought ..... 'Hang on' ..... it's around 2mins 30 .....

That HASN'T passed since I typed.

Yeah ... that's cheating, Mike .. and you've cheated yourself  :\'(  out of a cool experience (in spite of the song changing little through its course).
I got what i needed out of it. that's my M.O. Al,  I skim. I am a skimmer, especially when reading. I skim and skip and once in awhile it gets me into trouble.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 3:10 am

Well, that's your choice.

I was only 16 when that one was in the charts. I used to love to try drumming rapidly on a desk with my hands to try to capture the beat of the cool songs that were in the charts of the time.

'Grooving with Mr. Bloe' ..... along with 'Black night' .... by Deep Purple  ....... and 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago ..... they were ALL up there !  8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 3:12 am

Well, that's your choice.

I was only 16 when that one was in the charts. I used to love to try drumming rapidly on a desk with my hands to try to capture the beat of the cool songs that were in the charts of the time.

'Grooving with Mr. Bloe' ..... along with 'Black night' .... by Deep Purple  ....... and 25 or 6 to 4 by Chicago ..... they were ALL up there !  8)
good charts back then, real good.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 3:16 am

good charts back then, real good.

That WAS  a brilliant year in history, singles wise ..... but I've been through all that before (listing my fave songs from 1970 .... and what a long list it was .... from a 'Stellar year' !  .... in another thread here !).

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/08/08 at 3:17 am

That WAS  a brilliant year in history, singles wise ..... but I've been through all that before (listing my fave songs from 1970 .... and what a long list it was .... from a 'Stellar year' !  .... in another thread here !).
it was a good year. I remember listening to thos songs at my friends house on their reel to reel player.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/08/08 at 3:23 am

it was a good year. I remember listening to thos songs at my friends house on their reel to reel player.

Yeah ..... I grew up with shellac 78 rpms that broke easily ..... and 'reel to reel'. Cassettes were a 'RELATIVE' god-send ..... although I've had more than my fair share of those getting mangled in machines / stretching. Having said that, I still have some cassettes, that have music that I recorded on them in 1974, whilst in the USA ..... and they've been played a fair bit ...... STILL sound almost as though they were recorded only the other day (haven't become too degraded !).  8) 8)

Written By: Howard on 02/08/08 at 1:20 pm

;D that was cool and "groovy"  so there will be no shorts eating this day.  I especially like the disco ball

Go Annabelle!

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 4:04 pm

Alan, they made me blue  :\'( :\'(  Can you cheer me up?  Please?

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 4:40 pm

I really need to talk!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/08 at 7:25 pm

I really need to talk!

If you're desperate, feel free to talk to me!

That rhymed.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/09/08 at 7:55 pm

If you're desperate, feel free to talk to me!

That rhymed.

Better get your posts in while you can Doms. There's been SOME gossip that  indicates some people might be happy to see certain threads 'axed'  :\'( :\'( ... or even worse .... 'merged'. Now, how would YOU like it if your serious thread got merged with my ripoff 'un-serious' thread ?  ???

Yes, I can hear him say ..... 'HEAVEN forbid !'  8-P  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/09/08 at 8:01 pm

For the record ...I'm quite happy / willing to alter the name of this thread to help differentiate it a bit more from Dom's ... since this HAS evolved to be a light-hearted (heaven forbid ! ) attempt to cheer people up a bit with a few laughs ? BTW ..... any help from others in this department  (gags) is very much appreciated. Sometimes, I need cheering up too, you know !

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/08 at 8:29 pm

Better get your posts in while you can Doms. There's been SOME gossip that  indicates some people might be happy to see certain threads 'axed'   :\'( :\'( ... or even worse .... 'merged'. Now, how would YOU like it if your serious thread got merged with my ripoff 'un-serious' thread ?   ???

Yes, I can hear him say ..... 'HEAVEN forbid !'   8-P   ;D

Heaven Forbid!!

Eh, whatever. If it were merged, we could just continue "seriously."

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/09/08 at 8:36 pm

Heaven Forbid!!

"We ?" .....

I ain't having a bar of that.  YOU can continue seriously .....

Me ?  I CANNOT be serious !  >:( :P

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 8:44 pm

For the record ...I'm quite happy / willing to alter the name of this thread to help differentiate it a bit more from Dom's ... since this HAS evolved to be a light-hearted (heaven forbid ! ) attempt to cheer people up a bit with a few laughs ? BTW ..... any help from others in this department  (gags) is very much appreciated. Sometimes, I need cheering up too, you know !

Definitely now, as do I for the same reason.

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 8:47 pm

Heaven Forbid!!

Can you imagine a serious Alan?????? (seriously)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/09/08 at 8:53 pm

Can you imagine a serious Alan?????? (seriously)

I have been known to be serious .... VERY SERIOUS .... in fact TOO SERIOUS  >:( >:(  ..... I must shamefully confess.  :- I needed him ?!  :-\\ :-[  :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 8:57 pm

Neglecting yourself.

Written By: adagio on 02/09/08 at 8:59 pm

Alan, still feel tense, etc. here need to relax a bit.

cyou all later...keep on being funny.

Subject: Re: I'm feeling blue ! a joke or something to cheer me up? Perleeze ?

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 8:53 pm

Nice save on changing the title to what this thread really is, Alan.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/10/08 at 8:59 pm

Nice save on changing the title to what this thread really is, Alan.

Thanks Belle ...

However ..... I may have to re-think / change the title yet again .... since I think it sort of puts undue pressure on me .... to be funny .... when sometimes, I may just not be able to 'deliver the goods' / not feel in that mood/ not feel like putting in the time and effort ?

I'm quite happy for other amateur jokers (which I am) / comedians to come in and help me out here. Whistledog has cracked me up MORE than a few times .... he would certainly be very welcome here .... (you listening, ? JASON ?? ).

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 9:02 pm

I retitled mine too, but there wasn't much I could change it to. so"Randomness"

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 9:07 pm

Thanks Belle ...

However ..... I may have to re-think / change the title yet again .... since I think it sort of puts undue pressure on me .... to be funny .... when sometimes, I may just not be able to 'deliver the goods' / not feel in that mood/ not feel like putting in the time and effort ?

I'm quite happy for other amateur jokers (which I am) / comedians to come in and help me out here. Whistledog has cracked me up MORE than a few times .... he would certainly be very welcome here .... (you listening, ? JASON ?? ).

Just because you have a joke page doesn't mean you have to be on call 24 hrs. a day...feeling full of jokes..  ;D  Relax...just call it the joke page...'themselves' were rueing the fact that we didn't have one anymore

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 9:08 pm

Just because you have a joke page doesn't mean you have to be on call 24 hrs. a day...feeling full of jokes..   ;D  Relax...just call it the joke page...'themselves' were rueing the fact that we didn't have one anymore

Why do I feel as if I'm living on borrowed time with you?

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/10/08 at 9:20 pm

Who wants to hear The Aristocrats joke!?

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 10:02 pm

Thanks Belle ...

Ok, Alan....I'm blue here...I did ask you a question, won't repeat it.

I asked you another question, but you were so absorbed with your joke, you didn't notice...probably thinking of something else.

You might guess that I'm still sensitive over recent events... :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(  I am!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/10/08 at 10:15 pm

I need cheering up too! Seems I'm 'persona non grata'  with the head honcho  :-\\

Where's 'Dr. Al' ?  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/10/08 at 10:17 pm

Who wants to hear The Aristocrats joke!?

I DO ! I DO !

Please do tell ..

Written By: karen on 02/10/08 at 10:18 pm

I need cheering up too! Seems I'm 'persona non grata'  with the head honcho  :-\\

You are taking this whole thing far too personally.

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 10:20 pm

Where's 'Dr. Al' ?  ???

You cheer me up, I cheer you up. ok?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/10/08 at 10:22 pm

The tears of a clown ... hides somebody who REALLY is ... quite sensitive !  :\'(  ..... and I'd LIKE to believe ... really quite a decent person.  :\'(

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 10:23 pm

I heard  a quote on a movie...The guy said the very same thing as karen...she said, "No, that means YOU don't take it personally, we do!"  I'm sensitive too.

Written By: adagio on 02/10/08 at 10:28 pm

Btw...Alan, I used to be mod, admin and editor at the same time...not that hard.

Written By: Howard on 02/11/08 at 6:58 am

What kind of jokes? dirty ones?

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/11/08 at 10:24 pm

What kind of jokes? dirty ones?

... Funny ones!

Written By: Howard on 02/11/08 at 10:30 pm

... Funny ones!

I don't know any off hand right now.

Written By: adagio on 02/11/08 at 10:33 pm

Definitely funny ones or a TEENSY bit naughty.

Written By: Howard on 02/12/08 at 6:56 am

Definitely funny ones or a TEENSY bit naughty.

How about a big naughty joke?

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 7:44 am

It's up to Alan...it's his thread.  I will just avoid BIG naughties.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 7:51 am

How about a big naughty joke?

It's up to Alan...it's his thread.  I will just avoid BIG naughties.

Gopher it Howard. As if I care. It's on record .... I'M anti-censorship.  Doubt there's anything you could say that would shock me. As long as people aren't being DELIBERATELY nasty to hurt someone else.  Calling me name's .... I'm immune to that one. Says more about the idiot doing the yelling, I reckon ....

Unfair accusations ... ?  Well that's one of my achilles .....

Crude .... very crude .... and rude ... well if you don't think you can get away with it here .... just PM me !

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:16 am

Gopher it Howard. As if I care. It's on record .... I'M anti-censorship.   Doubt there's anything you could say that would shock me. As long as people aren't being DELIBERATELY nasty to hurt someone else.  Calling me name's .... I'm immune to that one. Says more about the idiot doing the yelling, I reckon ....

Unfair accusations ... ?  Well that's one of my achilles .....

Crude .... very crude .... and rude ... well if you don't think you can get away with it here .... just PM me !

Seems like rude, if directed toward another falls into accusations (?)   Alan....the only one I woul be censoring here would be me and me listening...has nothing to do with others......so....take that back.   ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:21 am

Seems like rude, if directed toward another falls into accusations (?)  Alan....the only one I woul be censoring here would be me and me listening...has nothing to do with others......so....take that back.  ::)

Since you are NOT a moderator ... well at least not on this board .....  >:(  ..... I do not have to 'take anything back'  >:(  :P  ;D

Furthermore .... since I am now seeing through not just you .... but this WHOLE board ..... to be just one big charade .... that you don't REALLY exist (see my new thread  ;) ).  ..... then ... why should I do anything  / believe anything ?  ???

Talk about 'The body snatchers' / invasion of the aliens ! 

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:32 am

Since you are NOT a moderator ... well at least not on this board .....   >:(  ..... I do not have to 'take anything back'  >:(  :P  ;D

Furthermore .... since I am now seeing through not just you .... but this WHOLE board ..... to be just one big charade .... that you don't REALLY exist (see my new thread   ;) ).  ..... then ... why should I do anything  / believe anything ?   ???

Talk about 'The body snatchers' / invasion of the aliens ! 

I was talking about me being for censorship, which I'm not.  The other I just put a ?  on the end, kind of like asking you  and what the name of your new thread and what's with all the scowly faces?  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:39 am

I was talking about me being for censorship, which I'm not.  The other I just put a ?  on the end, kind of like asking you  and what the name of your new thread and what's with all the scowly faces?  ;D

Once again .... makes a post that leaves ..... < mystified ! I think a 'Martian' could make more sense of that ! ^

:P :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:54 am

Once again .... makes a post that leaves ..... < mystified ! I think a 'Martian' could make more sense of that ! ^

Breaking it down, I'm NOT  for censorship!!  ok?  :-X

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:04 am

Breaking it down, I'm NOT  for censorship!!  ok?  :-X

You know ... I'm almost starting to believe that one ..

A certain joke about a drunk guy  falling asleep ... puke .....    :o ;)  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:10 am

You know ... I'm almost starting to believe that one ..

A certain joke about a drunk guy  falling asleep ... puke .....    :o ;)  ;D

Only the first sentence makes sense. :P ???

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 12:12 am

Bumping this thread up!

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 11:34 pm

You think YOU'RE feeling blue?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/15/08 at 11:39 pm

You think YOU'RE feeling blue?

Could be worse.  :-\\  Like the 'lady' (below) . Not only does SHE sometimes 'feel blue' .....

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif
Sometimes, she can LOOK it too !  :P  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/15/08 at 11:42 pm

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/frogmom706/cat_cheer_up.gif

PLEASE!!!! :) :) :) :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/15/08 at 11:45 pm

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/frogmom706/cat_cheer_up.gif

PLEASE!!!! :) :) :) :)

That's ^ more like it !

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/15/08 at 11:48 pm

I like this one!!!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/mandalyn-secondcup/happiness.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/15/08 at 11:52 pm

I like this one!!!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff79/mandalyn-secondcup/happiness.gif

I hate to say this ...  but  I've posted one with the same sentiment in Tam's happiness thread (last few days?)  .... still, you probably haven't seen it ... and ... in any event, it's still a good one !  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/15/08 at 11:57 pm

I hate to say this ...  but  I've posted one with the same sentiment in Tam's happiness thread (last few days?)  .... still, you probably haven't seen it ... and ... in any event, it's still a good one !  ;D

I like yours better.  Wonder if it'll be removed because of the S- word? :-\\  Hope not.

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 12:09 am

Adagio and Mr Mister.....you two crack me up sometimes ;D ;D

A sad joke........  Where would you find a dog with no legs?

Wherever you last left it!!!

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/16/08 at 1:03 am

Adagio and Mr Mister.....you two crack me up sometimes ;D ;D

A sad joke........   Where would you find a dog with no legs?

Wherever you last left it!!!

That is sad. I'm crying. =(

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 2:31 am

I like yours better.  Wonder if it'll be removed because of the S- word? :-\\  Hope not.

I know where you're coming from . In truth, I hesitated too on that one since ... STRICTLY speaking ....  :-X

However ... and ... not wanting to be seen as 'testing the waters' / trying to set a precedent ... or anything like that (honestly !) ..... I thought that in the overall context, this might just pass muster ? Everyone knows what the word is ... even if I put sh!t or the like .... so ... I THINK if it's done sparingly  ....

Incidentally, I found that one on a google search for happiness, using the 'MODERATE safe search' option.  Now admittedly, not every moderate safe search pic is acceptable to this board .... but I believe the humor in the pic overrides its naughtiness ?  :-\\

< Waits for an ax to fall ?

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 6:04 am

::) Gee, I THINK  this is where asterisks would come in handy...like s*** o s**t.  :)

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 6:31 am

Mommy, Mommy! What happened to all that dog food Fido wouldn't eat?

Shut up and eat your meat loaf. ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/18/08 at 3:39 pm

Alan, I know that you're not here right now, but I do need some cheering up.  It's about a stupid karma thread I posted.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/18/08 at 6:48 pm

Alan, I know that you're not here right now, but I do need some cheering up.  It's about a stupid karma thread I posted.

See that ?  ->  http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

Now you see her -> http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

Now ...

You don't !

(but of course .... she was still there ..... somewhere in the above  :P ).

So how come's you DIDN'T see her ?  ???

Well, maybe it's cuz  she's a ....

K ... K..... K....Karma Chameleon ?

http://limelight-484.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/1822484.jpg
She comes and goes

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif
I come and go    -oh    -oh      -oh !  8)

;D

Written By: adagio on 02/18/08 at 7:08 pm

See that ?  ->   http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

Now you see her -> http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

Now ...

You don't !

(but of course .... she was still there ..... somewhere in the above   :P ).

So how come's you DIDN'T see her ?  ???

Well, maybe it's cuz  she's a ....

K ... K..... K....Karma Chameleon ?

http://limelight-484.static.dailymotion.com/dyn/preview/160x120/1822484.jpg
She comes and goes

I come and go     -oh    -oh       -oh !   8)

;D

You silly...you knew that I would make something of that oh...oh...oh...

Written By: adagio on 02/18/08 at 7:19 pm

Well...still feeling somewhat blue...probably made a mess out of a thread.

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 12:58 am

I broke my ankle yesterday and need cheering up please  :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 1:07 am

I broke my ankle yesterday and need cheering up please  :)

Geez. Said hello to you in bad 70's song thread Amanda ... but hey, hi once again. Sorry to hear that depressing news . How'd you do that ?

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 1:12 am

Geez. Said hello to you in bad 70's song thread Amanda ... but hey, hi once again. Sorry to hear that depressing news . How'd you do that ?

Hi Alan  :)  I took a tumble yesterday on my way to work - broke it in three places  :o

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 1:18 am

Hi Alan  :)  I took a tumble yesterday on my way to work - broke it in three places  :o

Crossing the road or something ? I know this lady up the road ... around 55 (?) ... who managed to find some hole in the gutter in Surry Hills, just 10 mins from where I used to live .... she broke her leg, and was on crutches for around 2 months. Think she was talking about suing the council over that one .... doubt anything came of it. They sealed the evidence pdq .... so ('lame' joke  ..... she didn't have a leg to stand on (groan !) ). Well, maybe one !  :P

Joking aside  though, that IS a true story. I've often stubbed my toe on some of the poorly maintained or uneven  paving you might come across here and there  ....

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 1:22 am

Crossing the road or something ? I know this lady up the road ... around 55 (?) ... who managed to find some hole in the gutter in Surry Hills, just 10 mins from where I used to live .... she broke her leg, and was on crutches for around 2 months. Think she was talking about suing the council over that one .... doubt anything came of it. They sealed the evidence pdq .... so ('lame' joke  ..... she didn't have a leg to stand on (groan !) ). Well, maybe one !  :P

Joking aside  though, that IS a true story. I've often stubbed my toe on some of the poorly maintained or uneven  paving you might come across here and there  ....

I work down near the Quay so it could well have been something jutting out of the footpath...  ::)

I need to be in one of those boot things for about a month...

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 1:30 am

I work down near the Quay so it could well have been something jutting out of the footpath...  ::)

I need to be in one of those boot things for about a month...

Your news leaves me not quite in a joking mood at the moment. Think I need someone to cheer ME up now !  :(

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 2:29 am

Your news leaves me not quite in a joking mood at the moment. Think I need someone to cheer ME up now !  :(

Would a Knock, Knock joke suffice ? :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 2:30 am

Would a Knock, Knock joke suffice ? :P

Who's there ?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 2:31 am

Oh oh ... I can see it coming ...

either  ....

Mooster ...

or ....

Mr .....

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 2:32 am

Who's there ?

StopWatch

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 2:38 am

StopWatch WHO !??????

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 2:40 am

StopWatch your doing and open the door  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 2:46 am

StopWatch your doing and open the door  :D

You can SEE what I'm doing !?  ??? Please don't report me to the moderators !  :\'(

I promise to go into the bedroom, and do it in private .... NEXT time !  ;D

< Opens the bedroom door ....

Yeah, that joke was ....  :-\\  ..... I'm lost for words.  :-X  How long did you say you're gonna be back with us for !  ??? :P  ;D

Written By: mandamoo on 02/19/08 at 4:17 am

You can SEE what I'm doing !?  ??? Please don't report me to the moderators !  :\'(

I promise to go into the bedroom, and do it in private .... NEXT time !  ;D

< Opens the bedroom door ....

Yeah, that joke was ....  :-\\  ..... I'm lost for words.  :-X  How long did you say you're gonna be back with us for !  ??? :P  ;D

:o

Sorry - I neglected to mention that I couldn't tell a joke to save my life ! ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 4:26 am

:o

Sorry - I neglected to mention that I couldn't tell a joke to save my life ! ;D

All jokes / attempted jokes welcome ! Practice makes perfect. Hey look at how I USED to be .... and now .... just 'look at me today !'

:-X

Uhm, nice weather we're having here, isn't it ?  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 6:24 am

The weather is much colder here in New York.

Written By: adagio on 02/19/08 at 8:35 am

All jokes / attempted jokes welcome ! Practice makes perfect. Hey look at how I USED to be .... and now .... just 'look at me today !'

Still attempting? ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 6:16 pm

What kind of joke?

Written By: adagio on 02/23/08 at 11:47 pm

Uhm, nice weather we're having here, isn't it ?  :P

YOU I miss...must be taking a break?  :( :( :(

Written By: Bobby on 02/27/08 at 7:36 pm

Most of my jokes are pretty disgusting, lol.

Okay . . .

Why does the easter bunny hide his eggs?
So nobody finds out he's screwing a chicken.

I went to Stevie Wonder's birthday party the other day and I bought him a cheese grater. He said it was the most violent book he ever read . . .

Written By: adagio on 02/27/08 at 7:45 pm

Okay . . .

I went to Stevie Wonder's birthday party the other day and I bought him a cheese grater. He said it was the most violent book he ever read . . .

Ewww!  :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/08 at 8:38 pm

Okay . . .

:P The second one took me a while.

Written By: Howard on 02/28/08 at 7:11 am

What do Saddam Hussein and Fred Flintstone have in common?

When they look out of their window, they both see rubble.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 7:48 am

:P The second one took me a while.

Ha ha. The jokes I heard the other day I can't repeat but they were so funny if you've got a twisted mind.  :D

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 7:49 am

Ha ha! Good one, Howard.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/28/08 at 7:50 am

Ha ha! Good one, Howard.  ;D

got that one from comedy central.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 7:52 am

got that one from comedy central.

Great stuff - oh, reminds me of another joke . . .

Where does Saddam Hussein keep his CDs? In Iraq (a rack).

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 11:21 pm

Okay . . .

Great stuff - oh, reminds me of another joke . . .

Where does Saddam Hussein keep his CDs? In Iraq (a rack).

This thread just keeps 'cracking' along ?  ???  :P    8)

Keep 'em coming, guys !  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/29/08 at 2:42 am

OK, here's a good way to boost your morale (it works for me):

1.) Next time you need to do laundry, throw your dirty undies and socks in the washer first.

2.) When they're done, throw them in the dryer.

3.) When the dryer is about halfway through its cycle, jump in the shower.

4.) When you're done taking your shower, that's about the time that load of laundry should be done.

5.) Wrap a towel around yourself, go over to the dryer, grab a pair of underwear and put them on.

There's nothing like putting a on nice warm pair of underwear fresh out of the dryer.  :) :)  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/29/08 at 3:48 am

1.) Next time you need to do laundry, throw your dirty undies and socks in the washer first.

4.) When you're done taking your shower, that's about the time that load of laundry should be done.

5.) Wrap a towel around yourself, go over to the dryer, grab a pair of underwear and put them on.

There's nothing like putting a on nice warm pair of underwear fresh out of the dryer.  :) :)  ;D

Might not work so well if you have to go to the laundrymat to do laundry...but hey I'm willing.  ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 6:00 am

Al-B ....

Did you read that embarrassing admission I made a couple of weeks back (?) when I said how I'd started the cycle .... but was half way through before realising I'd forgotten to add the detergent ?  ???  Patty was quick to admit a similar incident !  So, maybe just an odd coincidence you put these suggestions in ...  :-\\

As for part 1 though .....

Undies ...

already off !

->  http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2267/cheekybabyli7.gif

:P ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/29/08 at 6:37 am

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_lb_MdHBRwA7kujzbkF/SIG=12p5ov6t4/EXP=1204375003/**http%3A//www.funnyfree.net/images/sample/funny_pictures_Tennis_Girl.jpg

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 6:39 am

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_lb_MdHBRwA7kujzbkF/SIG=12p5ov6t4/EXP=1204375003/**http%3A//www.funnyfree.net/images/sample/funny_pictures_Tennis_Girl.jpg

;D

^

I didn't see that !  :o  :-X

Thank 'gord' !  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/29/08 at 6:41 am

^

I didn't see that !  :o  :-X

Thank 'gord' !   ;D

Was that funny enough Alan?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 6:46 am

Was that funny enough Alan?

'Funny' is not the word that comes to mind ..... Howard ....

Uhm ....

Let's put it this way ....

If yer feelihg horny ... and you've got the hots .......

You won't have to step over me to get to her !  :-X

;D

Written By: Howard on 02/29/08 at 6:47 am

'Funny' is not the word that comes to mind ..... Howard ....

Uhm ....

Let's put it this way ....

If yer feelihg horny ... and you've got the hots .......

You won't have to step over me to get to her !   :-X

;D

I don't have the hots for her. ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 7:13 am

I don't have the hots for her. ::)

Maybe we can put her in front of one of those fairground distorted mirrors .... that make people a lot thinner .....

THEN it might be a different story ?  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 02/29/08 at 7:25 am

Maybe we can put her in front of one of those fairground distorted mirrors .... that make people a lot thinner .....

THEN it might be a different story ?  :-\\

or bring to Richard Simmons. ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/14/08 at 9:56 pm

Well, Alan...YOU convinced me to join!! Believe it or not. ::)  You have made this a totally fun place . (I may be SNUBBED!! :o, but since I'm talking about you they KNOW you are fun and may forgive me. :)  )  I have noticed a lot of members getting sillier in their posts, trying to make themselves more iinteresting...it's working too  :)  On some anyway...others are just insulting without your flair for 'give insult but leave them laughing'.  Know what I mean? They'll learn...I hope.. ;D

(Don't kick me out, guys pleeease!  :-\\ :-\\  )

Thanks for the vote of confidence Belle. I'd be even more stupid than some here think .... if I thought EVERYBODY on this board likes me. I'm sure some hate my guts / presence. However ..... there are a SUBSTANTIAL  number here who do like my posts . Those are who they're aimed at. Shame perhaps, that there's not an entirely separate area of this board for people who are like minded ... instead of hecklers who just want to try to get under your skin ......  ::)  :P

Hear THAT Alan....I'VE got "insult with flair" too. So ...stick THAT up your jumper........ 8)

How'd your response end up in THIS thread .... 'gibbo' ?  ???

This is the thread for FUN, non petty people. This topic starter never threatens to lock threads if they go off topic. Lateral thinking / lateral posts encouraged by THIS topic starter .... Particularly posts that try to make people laugh, and with generally GOOD intentions ....  :)

Post away, explore your thoughts, use PLENTY of space / smilies to get your REAL point over  .... go for it .....

I won't try to shut you down !

(Now .... if there were only an 'unsubscribe option to certain threads ..... '  )  ::)  :P

Written By: gibbo on 03/14/08 at 10:01 pm

How'd your response end up in THIS thread .... 'gibbo' ?   ???

This is the thread for FUN, non petty people. This topic starter never threatens to lock threads if they go off topic. Lateral thinking / lateral posts encouraged by THIS topic starter .... Particularly posts that try to make people laugh, and with generally GOOD intentions ....  :)

Post away, explore your thoughts, use PLENTY of space / smilies to get your REAL point over  .... go for it .....

(Now .... if there were only an 'unsubscribe option to certain threads ..... '  )  ::)   :P

Wow..I've crossed over to the other side. Sort of gone to Alan's planet....... ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/14/08 at 10:07 pm

How'd your response end up in THIS thread .... 'gibbo' ?   ???

(Now .... if there were only an 'unsubscribe option to certain threads ..... '  )  ::)   :P

Well, I'm here...give me a sec. to think  (oops...wrong letters)

Written By: adagio on 03/14/08 at 10:10 pm

Wow..I've crossed over to the other side. Sort of gone to Alan's planet....... ;D

Which planet?  Mars for men or Venus...forget it. ;D

Subject: Re: Doctor Al thread: Cheer me up? Perleeze ?

Written By: adagio on 03/14/08 at 10:22 pm

Sorry not a joke, but I have to leeavvee...bye

Written By: gibbo on 03/14/08 at 10:26 pm

Sorry not a joke, but I have to leeavvee...bye

See ya  :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/14/08 at 10:33 pm

An extension of THAT club ?  ???

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9454/copyoftwilightzonejf9.jpg
Be afraid, Peter, be 'very afraid' !  ::)  :P  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/14/08 at 10:36 pm

An extension of THAT club ?   ???

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9454/copyoftwilightzonejf9.jpg
Be afraid, Peter, be 'very afraid' !  ::)  :P  ;D

No probs there...I've been afraid since I joined the boards...

Written By: Howard on 03/15/08 at 7:02 am

Which planet?  Mars for men or Venus...forget it. ;D

Men are from Mars,women are from Penis Venus. ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/15/08 at 9:46 am

Women are from Venus, men from Ur-anus  :o

Sorry, but there have been countless parodies made of the topic Uranus...with full double-entendre.

Written By: Howard on 03/16/08 at 5:08 pm

Women are from Venus, men from Ur-anus   :o

Sorry, but there have been countless parodies made of the topic Uranus...with full double-entendre.

Women are from My-Anus. ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/16/08 at 5:37 pm

Howard, you will not get very far with women with the hatred you show.  That's why, if you are still getting over Robin. wait until all that stuff is out of your system. :P :o

Written By: Howard on 03/17/08 at 6:07 am

Howard, you will not get very far with women with the hatred you show.  That's why, if you are still getting over Robin. wait until all that stuff is out of your system. :P :o

I know,It'll take a while.

Written By: adagio on 03/17/08 at 9:27 am

I know,It'll take a while.

Good.  :)  You will be successful then.

Written By: Howard on 03/17/08 at 4:45 pm

Good.   :)  You will be successful then.

I'll be more successful than that bitch while 5 years from now,she'll be selling her body for money and I'll wind up being the manager at Pathmark making 50,000 dollars a year,now that's a funny scenario. ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 11:32 am

See ya  :)

Show up and post!  :-\\

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 1:57 pm

So your a Doctor too http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb3/hilda530/doctor.gif
I think I need one of these Dr.'shttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/Work/eyedoctor.gif
for missing this thread
So what do you cure?

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 1:59 pm

We actually need Dr.Phil. ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 2:00 pm

I think I need one of these Dr.'shttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/Work/eyedoctor.gif
for missing this thread
So what do you cure?

He cures heartbreaks.

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 2:21 pm

He cures heartbreaks.

Has he cured yours?

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 2:31 pm

Has he cured yours?

No,He hasn't. :(

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 3:38 pm

No,He hasn't. :(

Sorry,it takes time,but you will find someone better for you,I've been brokenhearted before,then I meant my husband and we've been married for 18 years,I never got married until I was 29,your still young.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/21/08 at 4:00 pm

for missing this thread
So what do you cure?

You missed THIS thread before, ninny ?  ??? Well, a very warm welcome to it now !  :)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb3/hilda530/doctor.gif
^
What's he doing ? ^  Playing with his 'stethoscope' .... or    :o

As for what does 'Dr. Al' cure .....

Do the blind see again ? http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/Work/eyedoctor.gif
Can you read this chart ?

Do the lame walk again? Do the scatterbrained become unscattered (any progress Belle ?  ???  :P :D ).

No, Dr. Al makes no such claims. He aint' THAT stupid that he's gonna get himself sued ! However ..... he does TRY to tackle anything and everything.

So, ninny .....

What seems to be the problem ?  ???

;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 4:09 pm

;D

Sudden images like the one above are definitely a problem!! :o

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 4:41 pm

You missed THIS thread before, ninny ?  ??? Well, a very warm welcome to it now !  :)

^

Do the blind see again ? http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/marj69/GIF%20Images/People/Work/eyedoctor.gif

Do the lame walk again? Do the scatterbrained become unscattered (any progress Belle ?  ???  :P :D ).

No, Dr. Al makes no such claims. He aint' THAT stupid that he's gonna get himself sued ! However ..... he does TRY to tackle anything and everything.

So, ninny .....

;D

Well Dr  Al ,I got this itch....no no that's not my problem,you see I can't help posting somewhat deranged,enticing,sexual pics,I just don't know why I try not to but they just keep poping up http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/sandiego_luv/breasts.jpg. Is there something wrong with me http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/calcifer01/wacky.gif
am I one of these http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii155/Halfmast_art/Pervert.jpg.....can you help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/ffnf2smiles/help.gif..How much do you charge an hour
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd109/scmuck_17/doctors.jpg

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 4:44 pm

Well Dr  Al ,I got this itch....no no that's not my problem,you see I can't help posting somewhat deranged,enticing,sexual pics,I just don't know why I try not to but they just keep poping up http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l148/sandiego_luv/breasts.jpg. Is there something wrong with me http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/calcifer01/wacky.gif
am I one of these http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii155/Halfmast_art/Pervert.jpg.....can you help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/ffnf2smiles/help.gif..How much do you charge an hour

Please don't fix Ninny Dr Al  :-\\........I LOVE her pics... ::)

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 4:49 pm

Thanks,but http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/69heatha6969/bad-5.gif
I need to take my http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/rustybeercan/medicine-1.gif
I need a good http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x50/psychman1953/SPANKING.gif

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 4:53 pm

I need to take my http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d152/rustybeercan/medicine-1.gif

I might start a new thread  ..The "Keep Ninny Broken" thread... ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 4:55 pm

for missing this thread
So what do you cure?

Ninny....where is that guy bowing in submision?  I could use it next post.     2 to go

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/21/08 at 4:57 pm

I do believe gibbo has summed it up in a nutshell ? ..... and believe me, being one (a 'nut') I'm very qualified in THIS area ! No, ninny, I'm afraid in your case, I probably can't help you, since there appears to be absolutely NOTHING wrong with YOU ! After 25 years of intensive therapy, I can get the 'average' patient making posts that are HALF as good as yours ! My lifetimes work would produce (if I was lucky) a 'ninny' !  :D

As for the fees when it comes to the ladies, the standard fee is 69 pesos, 69 dollars, 69 pounds. The currency is irrelevant, as long as it's 69 !

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 5:03 pm

Alan......kneel before me, worthless worm or http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/calcifer01/wacky.gif ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/21/08 at 5:03 pm

and would I like to trade places with the beefcake administering the 'medicine' !  8)  Probably my number one fetish .... (not to mention the bondage. Oops !  :-X  :-[  ;D ).

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 5:09 pm

Alan......kneel before me, worthless worm or http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o8/calcifer01/wacky.gif ;D ;D ;D

Hah..Alan's got a "worthless worm"  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 5:13 pm

and would I like to trade places with the beefcake administering the 'medicine' !  8)   Probably my number one fetish .... (not to mention the bondage. Oops !  :-X  :-[  ;D ).

Darn recalitrant male...It'd YOUR  turn now. ;)  plus, no reward to me... :-\\ :\'(

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 5:15 pm

Darn recalitrant male...It'd YOUR  turn now. ;)  plus, no reward to me... :-\\ :\'(

Yeah ...it's ALL about US (males)......

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 5:17 pm

If Dr Al is not going to fix Ninny  ....should I delete the "Keep Ninny Broken" thread?  :o

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 5:17 pm

Ninny....where is that guy bowing in submision?  I could use it next post.     2 to go

This little guy http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/NewDirections42/bowing.gif
I get everything from Photo bucket,just type in bowing :)

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 5:19 pm

^

So, ninny .....

;D

:P :)

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 5:22 pm

I do believe gibbo has summed it up in a nutshell ? ..... and believe me, being one (a 'nut') I'm very qualified in THIS area ! No, ninny, I'm afraid in your case, I probably can't help you, since there appears to be absolutely NOTHING wrong with YOU ! After 25 years of intensive therapy, I can get the 'average' patient making posts that are HALF as good as yours ! My lifetimes work would produce (if I was lucky) a 'ninny' !   :D

As for the fees when it comes to the ladies, the standard fee is 69 pesos, 69 dollars, 69 pounds. The currency is irrelevant, as long as it's 69 !

Thank you Dr.
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q39/kateopotatoe143/69.gif

Written By: ninny on 03/21/08 at 5:28 pm

and would I like to trade places with the beefcake administering the 'medicine' !  8)   Probably my number one fetish .... (not to mention the bondage. Oops !  :-X  :-http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s300/Ashl3y_D1saster/fetish.gif
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/deathpunk666/fetish.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/21/08 at 5:41 pm

WHAT ! ?

You expect ME ..... 'Mr. Mister' to grovel before YOU .... 'adagio' .... when EVERYBODY knows I'm light years ahead of you .... in EVERY aspect imaginable ?  ??? Just cos you're now 'Badtz Maru' TOO ?  ::)

NEVER !

http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/secret.gif "She'll have to flog me first before that ever occurs !")

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6616/flogginzk4.gif"Mercy, Belle, mercy !"
  ^          ^
Belle      Mister

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5189/kneelcopyks8.jpg
Ok, Belle, you win. Now, would you mind whipping me again ?  ???

:D

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 6:13 pm

WHAT ! ?

You expect ME ..... 'Mr. Mister' to grovel before YOU .... 'adagio' .... when EVERYBODY knows I'm light years ahead of you .... in EVERY aspect imaginable ?   ??? Just cos you're now 'Badtz Maru' TOO ?   ::)

NEVER !

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5189/kneelcopyks8.jpg
Ok, Belle, you win.

:D

That's better!

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 6:20 pm

Do this http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p50/NewDirections42/bowing.gif. I like it.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/21/08 at 6:44 pm

Hey Dr. Al. Do you cure headaches? I'm talking MAJOR headaches.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 6:50 pm

Looks like Alan is vewwry, vewwry scared of my whip!  :) 8)

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 6:55 pm

Hey Dr. Al. Do you cure headaches? I'm talking MAJOR headaches.  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

You might need a 'real' doc for your problems Cat. Have you had antibiotics? THAT particular condition can drive you mad ...err madder!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/21/08 at 7:14 pm

You might need a 'real' doc for your problems Cat. Have you had antibiotics? THAT particular condition can drive you mad ...err madder!!

Yeah, I have been to a "real" doc a few times. Yeah, I have had antibiotics. And Yeah, I'm using a spray now and it just won't go away.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/22/08 at 6:44 am

If Dr Al is not going to fix Ninny  ....should I delete the "Keep Ninny Broken" thread?  :o

Keep Her Broken,Don't fix her. ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 7:11 am

Dr Al....I can't stop farting tonite...what is your advice  (that is to me...not the others in the room).........?

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 7:25 am

OPEN A WINDOW!!! ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/22/08 at 8:03 am

Dr Al....I can't stop farting tonite...what is your advice  (that is to me...not the others in the room).........?

Sit  on a cork. Additionally, if you don't have one already, get a dog .... so you can blame it on the dog ?

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 8:04 am

Sit  on a cork. Additionally, if you don't have one already, get a dog .... so you can blame it on the dog ?

Maybe a chihuahua.??...hmmmm...I could use IT as a cork!!!  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/23/08 at 5:49 am

Let the smell linger.

Written By: adagio on 03/23/08 at 6:59 pm

Dr Alan, I need some advice.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/23/08 at 7:41 pm

Dr Alan, I need some advice.

Those who can, do!

Those who can't ......... 'advise' (?)  :P  ;D

Written By: ninny on 03/23/08 at 8:12 pm

Well Dr. Al , my right arm has been cut off can you help me?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/23/08 at 8:27 pm

I certainly DO feel for you ninny. You have my sympathies. You are just being you (I know to what you allude). You KNOW I'm in your fan club ......... for better for worse, in sickness and in health !

I suppose you have to step back a little bit .... and try to recapture the kind of output that brought you less 'notoriety' ?

Know there is a network of us who'd be very pleased to see what you WISH to say more fully .... perhaps via 'chain' PM's (one pic .... goes to several simultaneously ? ). Just a suggestion for now ...

Written By: ninny on 03/23/08 at 8:39 pm

I certainly DO feel for you ninny. You have my sympathies. You are just being you (I know to what you allude). You KNOW I'm in your fan club ......... for better for worse, in sickness and in health !

I suppose you have to step back a little bit .... and try to recapture the kind of output that brought you less 'notoriety' ?

Know there is a network of us who'd be very pleased to see what you WISH to say more fully .... perhaps via 'chain' PM's (one pic .... goes to several simultaneously ? ). Just a suggestion for now ...

Thank you Doctor Al...at least I still have my left arm :D
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh268/MARIEDAKOTA/THANK-YOU.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/MROD5631/yellow_friendship_rose.jpg

Written By: adagio on 03/23/08 at 8:51 pm

Those who can, do!

Those who can't ......... 'advise' (?)   :P   ;D

Well... ;)....I have a friend who keeps running around acting silly...what should I do?  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/24/08 at 4:39 am

Thank you Doctor Al...at least I still have my left arm :D
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh268/MARIEDAKOTA/THANK-YOU.jpg

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj199/MROD5631/yellow_friendship_rose.jpg

A ninny with a left arm is STILL an 'awesome' sight ! Able to leave 10 ordinary 'party poopers'  jumping up and down to complain to the police that t's have not been crossed, 'i's  not dotted, and toilet seats left up, amongst other highly important,  life threatening situations !  ::)  8-P

ninny rocks ! Now and forever !  ;D  :)  8)

Written By: ninny on 03/24/08 at 5:52 am

A ninny with a left arm is STILL an 'awesome' sight ! Able to leave 10 ordinary 'party poopers'  jumping up and down to complain to the police that t's have not been crossed, 'i's  not dotted, and toilet seats left up, amongst other highly important,  life threatening situations !   ::)  8-P

ninny rocks ! Now and forever !   ;D   :)  8)

Thank you....who knows maybe someday my right one will be reattached ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 5:55 am

Dr.Al,Should I ask a worker at my place out for coffee,Her name is Tamika and I want to get to know her better.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 5:55 am

Well... ;)....I have a friend who keeps running around acting silly...what should I do?   ;D

Tazer Her, Bro.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 5:56 am

Grow a new One.

Written By: ninny on 03/24/08 at 6:13 am

Grow a new One.

Easier said than done,the growth has been restricted

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 6:14 am

Easier said than done,the growth has been restricted

And why shall I ask?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/24/08 at 7:31 am

Dr.Al,Should I ask a worker at my place out for coffee,Her name is Tamika and I want to get to know her better.

Dr. Al says .......

Howard, ask her out for coffee. Explain to her that you need sex at least 3 times a day, and that any assistance she can provide in that regard would be very much appreciated. THAT should work !  8)

Written By: ninny on 03/24/08 at 7:44 am

And why shall I ask?

That damm right arm has been posting bad adult cartoons....my left one is trying to be good..they both grew up catholic, but my right one use to fall asleep in church :D

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/Jodilee76_photo/bad.gif arm

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/24/08 at 8:33 am

That damm right arm has been posting bad adult cartoons....my left one is trying to be good..they both grew up catholic, but my right one use to fall asleep in church :D

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p98/Jodilee76_photo/bad.gif arm

Bad is in the eye of the beholder / rule maker.  They looked 'bad' as in 'cool' to ME !  :D

Written By: ninny on 03/24/08 at 8:41 am

Bad is in the eye of the beholder / rule maker.  They looked 'bad' as in 'cool' to ME !  :D

my cool guy

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238/sabaimmu/cool.gif

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 4:38 pm

Dr. Al says .......

Howard, ask her out for coffee. Explain to her that you need sex at least 3 times a day, and that any assistance she can provide in that regard would be very much appreciated. THAT should work !   8)

She's not going to give it up that quickly.  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/24/08 at 4:43 pm

She's not going to give it up that quickly.  ::)

Let her see your 'Tom Cruise' profile .... and maybe have KC and the Sunshines' 'Baby give it up' playing loudly on your not so 'personal' stereo .....

That combination should soften her up !

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 4:44 pm

Let her see your 'Tom Cruise' profile .... and maybe have KC and the Sunshines' 'Baby give it up' playing loudly on your not so 'personal' stereo .....

In what way will it soften her up?  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/24/08 at 4:47 pm

In what way will it soften her up?  ???

She should melt over your 'dashing looks' ...... and the oft repeated .... 'baby give IT up' ..... (meow ?)  :o  :P  :D  should act as psychological subliminal (not TOO subliminal) suggestions ?  ::)    ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 4:49 pm

She should melt over your 'dashing looks' ...... and the oft repeated .... 'baby give IT up' ..... (meow ?)  :o  :P   :D  should act as psychological subliminal (not TOO subliminal) suggestions ?   ::)    ;D

Something that I want what's between her legs. ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/24/08 at 5:12 pm

According to what I was told, that doesn't fall into the Australian foreplay act, but that way won't land you in jail, Howard...hehe

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/24/08 at 5:37 pm

I just had a flash back of a song we used to sing as a kid.

Uncle Al, the kitty's pal.  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Or should I have posted this in the "fun" thread?  :-\\

Cat

Written By: Howard on 03/25/08 at 7:06 am

According to what I was told, that doesn't fall into the Australian foreplay act, but that way won't land you in jail, Howard...hehe

Australian Foreplay? ???

Check for new replies or respond here...