inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Start a new catch phrase!

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/05/08 at 1:49 pm

And explain it...give examples for its usage, etc.

Mine: Blimp it!

It means "f off" or "kiss my butt" or "go away" or "oh well!"

Example:  You're driving and come to a red light.  You stop and the person next to you asks you to roll down your window.  So you do.  He starts screaming at you because you cut him off.  You look him dead in the eyes and say "Blimp it".  He'll never bother you again.

OR    You're on your way to work and you get a flat wire.  You could get out and change it, but it's like 10 degrees.  So you just say "Blimp it" and keep on going...

The possibilities are endless.

Subject: Re: Start a new catch phrase!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/05/08 at 2:48 pm

And explain it...give examples for its usage, etc.

Mine: Blimp it!

It means "f off" or "kiss my butt" or "go away" or "oh well!"

Example:  You're driving and come to a red light.  You stop and the person next to you asks you to roll down your window.  So you do.  He starts screaming at you because you cut him off.  You look him dead in the eyes and say "Blimp it".  He'll never bother you again.

OR    You're on your way to work and you get a flat wire.  You could get out and change it, but it's like 10 degrees.  So you just say "Blimp it" and keep on going...

The possibilities are endless.

Blimpin' A!!!  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...