inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Newcomer FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/10/08 at 11:11 pm

We should start an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) thread like the one on the amIright board for inthe80s.  Maybe define some of the oft used abbreviations that may be unique to the site, etc.

PPP - Playful Penguin Place

Why are the rankings named after penguins?
What are the ranking levels?
What's the deal with Karma?

Maybe something we can post and sticky in the new comer board.  Maybe the person who we suckervolunteers  into maintaining it could be the mod for that board too.

lots of maybes... this is what we call a request for ideas, etc.

Subject: Re: Newcomer FAQ

Written By: Bobo on 02/10/08 at 11:17 pm

Stickied this thread - people will come up with ideas from all over the shop - and not just the lot who are online now mostly from time zones other than mine - but from those time zones who aren't awake now and for whom most of the threads of this age would be trapped down on page two if they were unanswered.

Go ahead and suggest some!

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/10/08 at 11:22 pm

Stickied this thread - people will come up with ideas from all over the shop - and not just the lot who are online now mostly from time zones other than mine - but from those time zones who aren't awake now and for whom most of the threads of this age would be trapped down on page two if they were unanswered.

Go ahead and suggest some!

good idea... let's sticky it for a week or so and see what questions turn up.  People are free to post questions and/or answers.  I should be able to answer anything unanswered (I hope).

Written By: Bobo on 02/10/08 at 11:25 pm

Don't forget the legendary "Question eight.. eight.. I forget what question 8 was going to be" quote that we have to steal from the official inthe00s constitution.

Written By: Tam on 02/10/08 at 11:30 pm

good idea... let's sticky it for a week or so and see what questions turn up.  People are free to post questions and/or answers.  I should be able to answer anything unanswered (I hope).

And if you can't, you know I pretty much know the site inside and out.
I got your back! ;) ;D

Written By: Bobo on 02/10/08 at 11:31 pm

Amen, me too.

Written By: Red Ant on 02/10/08 at 11:36 pm

What's the deal with karma?

~~ Karma is for anything you want it to be. Karma points are generally awarded when posters think you've made a good, funny or thoughtful post. It might also be awarded for special occasions, dire circumstances or when the donor feels like it. There is no concrete method for getting or giving karma! Karma can only be given to one member once every twenty four hours, and only after you've made one hundred posts. 

Ant

Written By: Tam on 02/10/08 at 11:39 pm

What's the deal with karma?

~~ Karma is for anything you want it to be. Karma points are generally awarded when posters think you've made a good, funny or thoughtful post. It might also be awarded for special occasions, dire circumstances or when the donor feels like it. There is no concrete method for getting or giving karma! Karma can only be given to one member once every twenty four hours, and only after you've made one hundred posts. 

Ant

To add to this - it is not mandatory to give karma. If you award karma to someone, it is your choice. They do not have to give karma back. Personally, I forget the button is there most of the time. Most likely other people do too. DOn't take is personally though. ;)

Written By: nally on 02/10/08 at 11:43 pm

~~I can answer that one easily.

They depend on how many posts you have made so far.

0 to 24 posts: Wheezy
25 to 49 posts: McVitie
50 to 99 posts: Pingu
100 to 249 posts: Pengo
250 to 499 posts: Bud Ice Penguin
500 to 999 posts: Nestor le Pingouin
1000 to 4999 posts: Tuxedo Sam
5000 to 9999 posts: Badtz Maru
10000 to 14999 posts: Feathers McGraw
15000 to 24999 posts: Chilly Willy
25000 or more: Opus

Written By: Bobo on 02/10/08 at 11:45 pm

Actually come to think of it that's a good idea for another Frequently Asked Question - "So, I guess you guys have to pay a lot of money to write and read a legendary amount of cool stuff?"

Written By: whistledog on 02/11/08 at 1:57 am

Here's one that might not pop up too often, but you never know ...

I uploaded an animated photo as my avatar, but it does not animate.  Why is that?

~ The image size for avatars here is 110x110, thus anything larger than that will automatically resize to fit.  Animated avatars over 110x110 in size will not animate, but ones within the size limit will.  A suggestion would be to get a program that can shrink images down to size without losing its picture quality

Written By: Howard on 02/11/08 at 6:24 am

Or How about Why do Red X's appear?

Written By: karen on 02/11/08 at 7:55 am

How do I post pictures?

how do I post a link to an article?

Written By: Tam on 02/11/08 at 9:21 pm

How do I post pictures?

how do I post a link to an article?

I can answer this one!!!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x108/tmhaley32/trytwo.jpg

Basically....

use the little yellow picture frame up top to put the web address of your picture in here 

and

use the globe up top to put the web address of the article in here   

Written By: karen on 02/11/08 at 10:58 pm

I just remembered that Tubeway General volunteered way back to write a FAQ section.  Chucky suggested it was done in a way similar to the AmIRIght one.  A bit of a start was made on it

here's the link

Written By: Red Ant on 02/11/08 at 11:09 pm

Good post, Tam! Any full URL will work here (i.e., you click on it and you go right to that page), such as this:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=frontpage

To make it read want you want it to, type in

{url=http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=frontpage}Description I want{/url}, instead with [] brackets.

Description I want

Someone covered it in the link karen just gave much better though!

One I saw in that thread I can answer here:

How Do I Change User Names?

~~Once you pick a user name, you cannot change it.

Or How about Why do Red X's appear?

Red Xs appear with pictures that were linked from another site that are no longer available there.

(I believe they also appear if there is a major sizing issue, but I'll have to look into that to be sure).

Ant

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 02/12/08 at 4:45 am

Q: I want an avatar that has moving pictures in it, but don't know how to get one. Where do I find them?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/12/08 at 11:30 am

Another thing that I can never seem to get is to how to post a link and change the name of that link?

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 02/12/08 at 11:50 am

Another thing that I can never seem to get is to how to post a link and change the name of that link?

Cat

EXAMPLE:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4291/weburlji8.png

RESULT:

Click here to visit In the 00s

Written By: whistledog on 02/12/08 at 11:58 am

Q: I want an avatar that has moving pictures in it, but don't know how to get one. Where do I find them?

An animated picture is called a GIF and can be found on many picture sites.  In order for it to animate as an avatar, it needs to be at 110x110 pixels or less. 

Many sites devoted to actors, singers, bands, movies, TV shows etc sometimes have sections for animated avatars.  The other option is to make one yourself (which is what I do) but that gets very complicated and cannot be easily explained lol

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/12/08 at 12:07 pm

EXAMPLE:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4291/weburlji8.png

RESULT:

Click here to visit In the 00s

Thank you. Now the question is will I remember that?  :-\\

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 02/18/08 at 8:55 am

How about an FAQ for what FAQ means? :D

When I was rather new to the internet many years ago, I never for the longest time knew what FAQ ment  I thought it was internet slang for the F word ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/18/08 at 10:04 am

When I was rather new to the internet many years ago, I never for the longest time knew what FAQ ment  I thought it was internet slang for the F word ;D

http://www.midnight-oil.info/images/bedsareburning-midnightoilthejourney.jpg
The time has come
To say fairs fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share
The time has come
A facts FAQs a fact FAQ
It belongs to them
Lets give it back

:D  ;D

Written By: Tam on 02/18/08 at 11:11 am

F - frequently
A - asked
Q - questions

8)

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/18/08 at 11:26 am

F - frequently
A - asked
Q - questions

8)

I think we can just put that in the title anyways... there should be room for it.

Subject: Re: Newcomer FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Written By: Tam on 02/18/08 at 11:32 am

^

Done and Done ;) ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 5:41 pm

That's what I thought too. ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/22/08 at 12:32 pm

Where are The Rules listed that Tam and Chucky noted in the keyboard and alphabet section?

Perhaps they should be in a place that everyone sees it, if they aren't now. :)

Written By: Tam on 02/22/08 at 12:56 pm

Where are The Rules listed that Tam and Chucky noted in the keyboard and alphabet section?

Perhaps they should be in a place that everyone sees it, if they aren't now. :)

There is a link to them across the top of every page.

Frontpage     Home     Help     Profile     Rules     Archive     Karmalog     Calendar     Arcade     Flashchat     Logout

Written By: adagio on 02/22/08 at 1:04 pm

Thanks! :)

Written By: diofan on 04/08/08 at 7:12 pm

How about How to post Youtube videos?

Written By: Tam on 04/08/08 at 7:47 pm

Unfortunately, we can't post them, but we can link to them.
Same as any other link

use the url tags   with no spaces around the url to the video

;)

Written By: nally on 04/08/08 at 11:18 pm

Unfortunately, we can't post them, but we can link to them.
Same as any other link

use the url tags   with no spaces around the url to the video

;)

could even post it as {url=http:whatever_the_address_is}Desired_text_here{/url} (with square brackets instead of curly ones of course)

I have linked to Youtube videos on the "What Song Are You Listening To" threads; you can look there for examples.

Written By: nally on 05/24/08 at 12:14 am

Seems like a few more rankings have been added for 50,000 posts and beyond:
50000: Pretty Geeky
100000: Geeks
200000+: Super Geeks

Written By: Tam on 12/03/08 at 1:30 pm

Where do I post a more serious thread, that doesn't involve Politics or Religion, that will remain on topic?

The board Tenacious Tuxedo Talk has been created for such threads. It is a sub-board of the PPP. Thread-jacking and extreme joking on that board is frowned upon. If you want to fool around, plese keep it in the PPP. Of course, the same rules apply to the TTT as the rest of the board.

Tam 8)

Written By: C. Luless on 01/07/09 at 12:37 pm

This must be a dream day!  I would do backflips off my backflips if there were an FAQ page so I could stop bugging the nice people that I've barged in on so far (Thank you Tiff, Cat & Sami to name a few).

There's no worse feeling than being fired up finding a cool site like this, then being cluess (hee hee) on how to go about things that veteran members may find just "the norm" since they've been here before.  THAT didn't make sense, but you get where I'm going with this right??

So if it's any help to see if help is needed?  HELP ME by saying YES to Proposition F! aq

Thanks for hearing my 1 cent since I'm not trained here enough for 2 yet.

;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/07/09 at 12:55 pm

I can answer this one!!!

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x108/tmhaley32/trytwo.jpg

Basically....

use the little yellow picture frame up top to put the web address of your picture in here 

and

use the globe up top to put the web address of the article in here   

When I post a link, I just copy the web address and paste it-don't even bother with the little globe. Never knew what that was used for. lol

As for all these questions/answers for all you newbies-please don't worry about it. We ALL have had the same questions when we first got here-which is why we have this thread.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 01/07/09 at 12:58 pm

When I post a link, I just copy the web address and paste it-don't even bother with the little globe. Never knew what that was used for. lol

As for all these questions/answers for all you newbies-please don't worry about it. We ALL have had the same questions when we first got here-which is why we have this thread.

Cat

Yep - that's all I do now as well.
Used to be that we had to used the globe for the url, but now just go ahead and paste.
The globe is still used though if you want to link to a url, but call is something other than the url location name. I think whistledog outline it already. ;)

Written By: nally on 01/07/09 at 7:32 pm

Yep - that's all I do now as well.
Used to be that we had to used the globe for the url, but now just go ahead and paste.
The globe is still used though if you want to link to a url, but call is something other than the url location name. I think whistledog outline it already. ;)

Yeah, that globe button allows you to type text for your link. For example, if you want to link to Google.com and say "Google is a great search engine", then you would type = followed by the URL, as follows:

Google is a great search engine

That text will create a link that looks like this:
Google is a great search engine

Written By: Tam on 01/08/09 at 1:15 pm

Here's a question I got about a week ago:

"Who's in charge around here and who can help if that person isn't around?"

It goes kind of like this:

Administrator/Website Owner
ChuckyG
Chucky is a busy man and sometimes does not have the time to help or fix things. That is why he enlisted:

Lead Moderators:
Bobo and Tam
These are Chucky's Right Hands. They can do pretty much anything, and if they can't, they will see to it that it gets taken care of.

There are also several Single Board Moderators:
Belle du Jour, Brian, Davester, holicman, Jacks, MidKnightDarkness, Odyssey, Quirk and whistledog.
They look after single boards throughout the forum. They have the right to edit and delete anything they feel does not fit within their particular boards. They also can make recommendations to the Lead Mods, as well as let members know if they're actions and words are inappropriate etc.

There is also the Notable Topic Nominator:
CatwomanofV
She points out the awesome threads that you see change all the time on the frontpage!
She is also somewhat considered to be the 'Mother' of the boards, so she can also make recommendations to the Lead Mods, as well as advise others in what is acceptable/unacceptable.

There are also 25 Website Editors. They are recognized by the green stars under their names that look like this:
http://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gif
The website editors cannot make changes on the forum, however, they can advise the Lead Mods about situations, they can direct members to the rules of the forum and they can advise members on what is acceptable/unacceptable.

Because of all of these people, the forum runs as smoothly as can be expected. Of course, there are always a few bumps along the way, so if you get a message from any of these members, remember, they are here to be respected and to help maintain the forum. Or if you need help in any situation related to the forum, they are here to help as well. All of the members listed are backed by the Lead Moderators and ChuckyG.

Tam
inthe00s.com Lead Moderator

Written By: C. Luless on 01/08/09 at 1:39 pm

Here's a question I got about a week ago:

"Who's in charge around here and who can help if that person isn't around?"

It goes kind of like this:

Administrator/Website Owner
ChuckyG
Chucky is a busy man and sometimes does not have the time to help or fix things. That is why he enlisted:

Lead Moderators:
Bobo and Tam
These are Chucky's Right Hands. They can do pretty much anything, and if they can't, they will see to it that it gets taken care of.

There are also several Single Board Moderators:
Belle du Jour, Brian, Davester, holicman, Jacks, MidKnightDarkness, Odyssey, Quirk and whistledog.
They look after single boards throughout the forum. They have the right to edit and delete anything they feel does not fit within their particular boards. They also can make recommendations to the Lead Mods, as well as let members know if they're actions and words are inappropriate etc.

There is also the Notable Topic Nominator:
CatwomanofV
She points out the awesome threads that you see change all the time on the frontpage!
She is also somewhat considered to be the 'Mother' of the boards, so she can also make recommendations to the Lead Mods, as well as advise others in what is acceptable/unacceptable.

There are also 25 Website Editors. They are recognized by the green stars under their names that look like this:
http://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/Themes/babylon/images/starmod.gif
The website editors cannot make changes on the forum, however, they can advise the Lead Mods about situations, they can direct members to the rules of the forum and they can advise members on what is acceptable/unacceptable.

Because of all of these people, the forum runs as smoothly as can be expected. Of course, there are always a few bumps along the way, so if you get a message from any of these members, remember, they are here to be respected and to help maintain the forum. Or if you need help in any situation related to the forum, they are here to help as well. All of the members listed are backed by the Lead Moderators and ChuckyG.

Tam
inthe00s.com Lead Moderator

Tam, thank you so very much for this info.  Now maybe I won't feel so stuipd and intimidated to ask the questions I think might tick people off since I AM new and that's the LAST thing I mean to do.  THANKS YOU :)

Written By: Tam on 01/08/09 at 1:41 pm

Tam, thank you so very much for this info.  Now maybe I won't feel so stuipd and intimidated to ask the questions I think might tick people off since I AM new and that's the LAST thing I mean to do.  THANKS YOU :)

Well now, you are welcome Trena. 8)

Written By: nally on 01/08/09 at 7:03 pm

To add:
The Website Editors are basically in charge of submissions that are received by ChuckyG's other sites, such as inthe80s.com, inthe70s.com, inthe90s.com, and Amiright.com.

Written By: Tam on 01/14/09 at 1:12 pm

And here is something else that was recently asked of me:

When you click reply, if you get a message saying "This thread is more than 120 days old, Consider starting a new thread instead", by all means, start a new thread!

We actually prefer that the threads that are older be left alone, so they can be archived or whatever happens to them.
So what if there is already another thread about the same thing? If it is OLD, forget about it. Start a new one. I am almost positive that the new thread will generate conversation just like the last one did. We definitely appreciate it if you keep this in mind! ;)

Written By: Tam on 02/12/09 at 5:17 pm

If you aren't a participant in a thread, or a conversation in a thread... DON'T QUOTE COPY IT AND PASTE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE. It is childish. Furthermore, if you choose to not be a participant in a thread.... then don't get your panties in a twist because of what's being said there. Heck - why even the read thread? And lastly, if quotes are still noted outside of said thread... all y'all just click the dang button to report it and the quotes will be removed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/09 at 12:11 pm

1. crazydon  + 6 pts 10! 29 971
2. PhilipEno  + 5 pts 10! 52 948
3. Manticore  + 5 pts 10! 74 926
4. snozberries  + 5 pts 9 64 836
5. ninny2  + 4 pts 8 120 680
6. Tam  + 4 pts 10! 32728 400

Written By: nally on 09/06/09 at 1:57 pm

1. crazydon  + 6 pts 10! 29 971
2. PhilipEno  + 5 pts 10! 52 948
3. Manticore  + 5 pts 10! 74 926
4. snozberries  + 5 pts 9 64 836
5. ninny2  + 4 pts 8 120 680
6. Tam  + 4 pts 10! 32728 400

What's this?? ??? ???

Written By: karen on 09/07/09 at 5:03 pm

What's this?? ??? ???

posted in the wrong thread

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/25/09 at 6:08 pm

Why are the rankings named after penguins? This still confuses me to this day.

Written By: karen on 09/25/09 at 6:56 pm

Why are the rankings named after penguins? This still confuses me to this day.

It's because penguins are great and everyone should have one in their bathtub

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/25/09 at 7:40 pm

Oh, OK! I think penguins are cool too! I've actually recalled hearing some of these names before I found out about this site. Wheezy: Toy Story 2. Pingu: PBS Kids show. Pengo: Video game.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/09 at 10:05 pm

No, penguins are evil and trying to take over the world. ;)

Written By: karen on 09/25/09 at 10:07 pm

No, penguins are evil and trying to take over the world. ;)

O0

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/26/09 at 2:31 pm

When I add someone to my buddy list, are they sent a notification saying so?

Written By: karen on 09/26/09 at 6:04 pm

When I add someone to my buddy list, are they sent a notification saying so?

I don't think so

Written By: nally on 10/01/09 at 11:31 pm

I don't think so

No. They're not.

You'd have to tell the person that, either in PM or on a thread.

Written By: karen on 11/01/09 at 10:18 pm

These can now be directly linked to by using {youtube} insert address here{/youtube} (replacing {} with [] of course)

Written By: whistledog on 01/16/10 at 3:35 pm

I have a question about newcomers.  How come sometimes when a newbie starts a topic looking for the name of something, it's in the form of a poll?  I dunno why it always makes me laugh.  Here's one ...

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=38765.0

:D

Written By: nally on 01/16/10 at 3:39 pm

I have a question about newcomers.  How come sometimes when a newbie starts a topic looking for the name of something, it's in the form of a poll?  I dunno why it always makes me laugh.  Here's one ...

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=38765.0

:D

I just clicked on that thread, and saw exactly what you meant. And the poll choices didn't seem to make sense. Also, that person made only that one post, and has never been seen again. ::)

Written By: nally on 01/16/10 at 3:43 pm

Here's one that makes even less sense:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=32947.0

And it was in the Ask Me section! (If I were a mod, I'd delete that one.)

Written By: Tam on 01/16/10 at 3:47 pm

Taken care of! 8)

Written By: karen on 02/02/10 at 9:54 pm

These can now be posted using {youtube}link here{/youtube} using [] instead of {}

Written By: nally on 02/07/10 at 11:54 pm

An update on this: I just noticed that the range of 1 to 24 posts is now called "Ultra Wheezy"; was that change just made today?? I'm just now noticing it.

Written By: Tam on 02/07/10 at 11:55 pm

An update on this: I just noticed that the range of 1 to 24 posts is now called "Ultra Wheezy"; was that change just made today?? I'm just now noticing it.

Nope.
It was changed quite a few days ago.
It was introduced in order for us to weed out porn posting new members. ;)

Written By: nally on 02/07/10 at 11:58 pm

Nope.
It was changed quite a few days ago.
It was introduced in order for us to weed out porn posting new members. ;)

Oh, so that's what it was about. I noticed there had been a few of those lately. Thanks!

Written By: silhouette on 03/17/10 at 12:44 am

Karamel Sutra? Is that an inside joke? (Er... Kama Sutra?  :o) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra Maybe I should have lurked more...

Written By: karen on 03/17/10 at 6:58 am

Karamel Sutra? Is that an inside joke? (Er... Kama Sutra?   :o) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra Maybe I should have lurked more...

It's a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavour!

People give out karma for good/funny posts or a point well made or because they like you.  You might also get smited, for the opposite reasons.  When you've made 100 posts you'll be able to hand karamel out to people here.

Written By: silhouette on 03/17/10 at 3:34 pm

Oh, I see  ;D

Can you tell who's given you karamel?

Written By: Midas on 03/17/10 at 3:55 pm

Oh, I see  ;D

Can you tell who's given you karamel?

You can for about the past 24 hours (or so many karma actions) given by checking out the KarmaLog which is located in the menu at the top of the forum.

Written By: nally on 03/17/10 at 4:02 pm

You can for about the past 24 hours (or so many karma actions) given by checking out the KarmaLog which is located in the menu at the top of the forum.

Yeah; I think there are up to 100 at a time. If more than 100 actions have been given in the last 24 hrs, then you will see the most recent 100.

Written By: Midas on 03/17/10 at 4:04 pm

Yeah; I think there are up to 100 at a time. If more than 100 actions have been given in the last 24 hrs, then you will see the most recent 100.

Yeah I didn't spend my time counting the number of actions listed   :D

Written By: nally on 03/17/10 at 4:07 pm

Yeah I didn't spend my time counting the number of actions listed   :D

Same as the number of folks listed in the right-hand column. ;)

Written By: silhouette on 03/17/10 at 4:26 pm

Thanks for the answers!  ;D

Written By: Midas on 03/17/10 at 4:27 pm

Same as the number of folks listed in the right-hand column. ;)

Yeah didn't count that neither.  O0

Written By: whistledog on 06/11/11 at 8:31 pm

Yeah didn't count that neither.  O0

O0

Written By: Wendalore on 04/27/12 at 12:58 am

We should start an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) thread like the one on the amIright board for inthe80s.  Maybe define some of the oft used abbreviations that may be unique to the site, etc.

PPP - Playful Penguin Place

Why are the rankings named after penguins?
What's the deal with Karma?

Maybe something we can post and sticky in the new comer board.  Maybe the person who we suckervolunteers  into maintaining it could be the mod for that board too.

lots of maybes... this is what we call a request for ideas, etc.

I love information!!!  So glad I found this thread! Goodie!!  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...