inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What if NOBODY on this board ...... REALLY exists ?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:12 am

Hmm....

Flash of  'inspiration'  or flash of 'Mister' nonsense. Yes, of course, it's the latter !  :-[

But .... it just went through my head in the last couple of minutes. Paranoia rules ? CERTAINLY ..... but .... let's play along with this one .......

How about THIS WHOLE SITE  ..... all the identities  .... e.g    'Badfinger-fan'  ...... 'Quirk' .... 'Philip Eno' ..... 'Whistledog' .... and others far too numerous to mention .....  are ALL just identities ... just generated by some 'Super -computer'. Families that don't exist, photos .... they're all concotions .... even when  somebody tells you they've met someone else here in person .... again .... well .... do YOU know that for a fact ?!  ??? ???  :-\\

That PM I just got .... from Philip / adagio / CatwomanofV etc; etc; ...... it was all just the damned computer ! Nobody here really exists !

Hey ! I'm as MAD AS HELL ! .....  >:(

and I AIN'T  gonna take it anymore !  :P

Now .... over to you ....... 'Supercomputer' ...... let's see who you're gonna fabricate first to respond to my 'mad' message .... to try  to convince me that I'M mad .... and that these people REALLY do exist !

:P ;D

Subject: Re: What if NOBODY on this board ...... REALLY exists ?

Written By: karen on 02/12/08 at 8:18 am

Did the computer also choose Christmas cards, presents with personalized messages in them, pretend that members got married to each other, etc. etc.

Can it also send out e-mails/msn messages etc between members when they are not logged in to the boards?

I know I'm real

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:25 am

Did the computer also choose Christmas cards, presents with personalized messages in them, pretend that members got married to each other, etc. etc.

Can it also send out e-mails/msn messages etc between members when they are not logged in to the boards?

I know I'm real

A-ha ! .... So ... the 'Karen' identity is the FIRST one the supercomputer generates... Hmm interesting !

Why should this be so ?  :-\\

I shalll have to probe further into her background..... and try to unmask why the programming would send such an identity to challenge my sanity !  :P  ;D  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:43 am

I exist...whether you think fabricated or not, BUT what if , and I've thought this more than once, YOU are made up? ???

See we can put any information we want in there, false pictures, ages , names.  I think you are talking to the wrong person...I've become a little paranoid myself lately.  Alan really is a mod...undercover mod, sent by the others to spy on us terrible, terrible people...we people that think we're real are so bad.  :\'(

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:47 am

There will now be a slight pause .... while the system regenerates the next identity to try to come in here ... and convince me that THEY are real, this site is real, and that I am mad, stupid .... or possibly both ?!

Waiting ....

Waiting .....

Waiting .....

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Hello ? What's this ?  ???  ::)

Looks like the 'Belle' / adagio identity has just been thrown up at me.  Well, let's see what 'she' supposedly has to say .....  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:54 am

I exist...whether you think fabricated or not, BUT what if , and I've thought this more than once, YOU are made up? ???

See we can put any information we want in there, false pictures, ages , names.  I think you are talking to the wrong person...I've become a little paranoid myself lately.  Alan really is a mod...undercover mod, sent by the others to spy on us terrible, terrible people...we people that think we're real are so bad.  :\'(

I shalll have to probe further into her background..... and try to unmask why the programming would send such an identity to challenge my sanity !  :P  ;D  :D

False people, false names.  How sad. Well, to tell the truth..... the email I supplied to register here ... I don't even remember the password to the made up email name .... so .... even if I supplied it, no point in anyone from here emailing me (oops I meant the super-computer !  :P ).

Terrible naughty people .... they should be spanked ! Now ... which way IS it to the 'dungeon'.  ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 8:55 am

well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I exist...don't I?

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:57 am

I shalll have to probe further into her background..... and try to unmask why the programming would send such an identity to challenge my sanity !   :P  ;D  :D

False people, false names.  How sad. Well, to tell the truth..... the email I supplied to register here ... I don't even remember the password to the made up email name .... so .... even if I supplied it, no point in anyone from here emailing me (oops I meant the super-computer !  :P ).

Terrible naughty people .... they should be spanked ! Now ... which way IS it to the 'dungeon'.  ::)

What sanity?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:00 am

well, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure I exist...don't I?

Well h-e-l-l-o Billy boy !  :-* :-*

Yes .... our very camp token gay guy has been generated !  ;D ... Well, there may be other camp identities here too .... but per-leeze ... give me just a little bit more time to make their acquaintance ?  ;D

Ok Bill identity .... I DO believe you are potentially a lot of fun .... maybe we can play off of each other ...

So ... give me some ideas !  :o  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:02 am

Explain this, 'Alan',  why is it that you know what everyone posts even though you are 'supposedly' asleep?

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 9:03 am

Well h-e-l-l-o Billy boy !   :-* :-*

Yes .... our very camp token gay guy has been generated !   ;D ... Well, there may be other camp identities here too .... but per-leeze ... give me just a little bit more time to make their acquaintance ?   ;D

Ok Bill identity .... I DO believe you are potentially a lot of fun .... maybe we can play off of each other ...

So ... give me some ideas !   :o  :D

I am certainly a lot of fun.  You like to have a good time?   :-*

hehehe

Waiting for system-generated response.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:07 am

I am certainly a lot of fun.  You like to have a good time?  :-*

hehehe

Waiting for system-generated response.

Hey !  >:(

Let's get this straight (unfortunate choice of words  :-\\ :D )  buster ! !  >:( >:(

I am the one who's real .... YOU are computer generated !  :P  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 9:10 am

Hey !  >:(

Let's get this straight (unfortunate choice of words  :-\\ :D )  buster ! !   >:( >:(

I am the one who's real .... YOU are computer generated !   :P  ;D

And how do I know that you're real?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:13 am

Doggone ! This Bill identity is pretty good !  :-\\

Starts to have me questioning my own existence ? !

But no I won't let the compute win !  >:(  :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:13 am

My point exactly.  What else woul a computer-generated undercover mod sent to spy on us do? Make us think HE'S real and we're not. Right?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:14 am

Doggone ! This Bill identity is pretty good !  :-\\

Starts to have me questioning my own existence ? !

But no I won't let the compute win !  >:(  :P  :D

Or the computeR ... for that matter !  :-[ :P ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:16 am

Hey Bill identity .. what do you make of my 'cheeky' little boy !  ???

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2267/cheekybabyli7.gif

;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 9:23 am

Hey Bill identity .. what do you make of my 'cheeky' little boy !  ???

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2267/cheekybabyli7.gif

;D

cute. real cute.

So, Mr Mister identity, how do you plan on proving your existence?

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:26 am

Well, since that computer 'Alan' refuses to respond (I probably burnt out a fuse in him) there is no point in this 'fake' conversation. But I am the real person. "Alan" is the computer.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:29 am

Sad over the recent departure of the system generated 'Bill' identity .....

but probably a good thing ? Since I can only take so much laughter ?

^

Recently posted in 'at this exact moment' thread  .....

But hey !  8)  Isn't this system smart ... not to mention, obliging ......

Cos .... just look at this: (  8) )

cute. real cute.

So, Mr Mister identity, how do you plan on proving your existence?

Hey system gen Bill  >:( ..  I can feel my dic...tionary !  Can YOU feel  it ?  ???

Well ..... as cool as you might be  8)  .... I think I'll settle for Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters !  :P  ;D

< Evades obvious computer generated answer to get under his pants     :Pskin !

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:33 am

Well, since that computer 'Alan' refuses to respond (I probably burnt out a fuse in him) there is no point in this 'fake' conversation. But I am the real person. "Alan" is the computer.

I've heard of a similar name in 2001 a space odyssey?

Aah ... why  split hairs...

As Paul Simon once (almost said) ..... you can call me hAL !    :P ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:35 am

Hal ('Alan') admits it finally!!

For the record, I don't believe that Bill is token or the only gay.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 9:37 am

^

Recently posted in 'at this exact moment' thread  .....

But hey !  8)  Isn't this system smart ... not to mention, obliging ......

Cos .... just look at this: (  8) )

Hey system gen Bill   >:( ..  I can feel my dic...tionary !  Can YOU feel  it ?   ???

Well ..... as cool as you might be  8)  .... I think I'll settle for Mrs Palmer and her 5 lovely daughters !  :P  ;D

< Evades obvious computer generated answer to get under his pants     :Pskin !

BOING!!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:38 am

Computer gen'd Belle got it ! There's hope for those bits and bytes yet ! 

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:40 am

For the record, I don't believe that Bill is token or the only gay.

For the record Belle bytes .. I never said he was .... just the only one I was currently aware of !

Should I ask Bill to enlighten me ? Hmm ...

On second thoughts ....  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:44 am

For the record Belle bytes .. I never said he was .... just the only one I was currently aware of !

Oh .... I DO apologize.  :(

How COULD I forget Howard ?  :P

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 9:51 am

"Warning, Mr. Mister, warning!!  Computer named Hal has broken down and does not recognize thst I HAD left"

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 9:52 am

Wow ! Looks like quite a full board at the moment !

Operative word ..... LOOKS like !

Well, what do we have here:

Users Online  2 Guests, 9 Users (2 Buddies)
Users active in past 5 minutes:
adagio, AnnieBanannie, Mr. Mister, johnny5alive, Jeff Reuben, Tia, ninny, Marty McFly, Philip Eno

Man, is that system good at spitting out those names or what !?

What's that ... the luscious 'AnnieBanannie' would appear to be back too ! Those bytes aint been around in months ! Now I KNOW it's a conspiracy !

Hmm. Just waiting for that generated 'Postwhore' supremo to make its mark here too !    ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 10:21 am

How can I enlighten you?  Can I take a load (off)?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 10:34 am

How can I enlighten you?  Can I take a load (off)?

How big is your mouth ? !  ???  :o  :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/12/08 at 10:37 am

How big is your mouth ? !   ???  :o  :D

oh my... i'm gonna get myself in trouble here.  time to walk away!! 

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 10:41 am

oh my... i'm gonna get myself in trouble here.  time to walk away!! 

Yeah.... that'll teach computer generated Bill to 'byte off' more than he can chew !  >:(

"Wad's the matter !"  ??? :P :D

Written By: KKay on 02/12/08 at 10:51 am

heh, sometimes it's like that.
sometimes i consider how I don't really know anyone here and could just stop at anytime.  (and probably should)
sometimes i figure if it's all fake, it's even safer!
either way, won't matter to me. :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 10:58 am

heh, sometimes it's like that.
sometimes i consider how I don't really know anyone here and could just stop at anytime.  (and probably should)
sometimes i figure if it's all fake, it's even safer!
either way, won't matter to me. :)

^

Heh ! ^

Must be a glitch in the computer.  :-\\ .... Think I've noticed this 'Belle du Jour'  come up randomly in moments like these ?  ::)

Yes, yet another figment of MY imagination !  :\'(

and ...... just when I WASN'T gonna 'kick her to the gutter' !  :P ;) ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/12/08 at 11:23 am

You are totally correct. I don't exist. I am just a pigment of everyone's imagination-especially Alan (AKA Mr. Mister). I am part of a plot hatched by Microsoft to take over the entire world and it begins with taking over Alan's mind.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 02/12/08 at 11:53 am

I am real, but there a difference between my real self and my online self 

I can whistle, but I am not a dog, and I sure as hell don't look like Dannii Minogue (my avatar) LOL

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/12/08 at 1:14 pm

Hmm....

Flash of  'inspiration'   or flash of 'Mister' nonsense. Yes, of course, it's the latter !   :-[

But .... it just went through my head in the last couple of minutes. Paranoia rules ? CERTAINLY ..... but .... let's play along with this one .......

How about THIS WHOLE SITE  ..... all the identities  .... e.g    'Badfinger-fan'  ...... 'Quirk' .... 'Philip Eno' ..... 'Whistledog' .... and others far too numerous to mention .....  are ALL just identities ... just generated by some 'Super -computer'. Families that don't exist, photos .... they're all concotions .... even when  somebody tells you they've met someone else here in person .... again .... well .... do YOU know that for a fact ?!  ??? ???  :-\\

That PM I just got .... from Philip / adagio / CatwomanofV etc; etc; ...... it was all just the damned computer ! Nobody here really exists !

Hey ! I'm as MAD AS HELL ! .....  >:(

and I AIN'T  gonna take it anymore !   :P

Now .... over to you ....... 'Supercomputer' ...... let's see who you're gonna fabricate first to respond to my 'mad' message .... to try  to convince me that I'M mad .... and that these people REALLY do exist !

hahaaha..you're not the only crazy around! I have thought that many times...or more on the lines of, maybe...what if someone was creating a persona...and they totally were not that person. For example (and please, this is just an example)....what if....there was really no midknightdarkness (Beth..my sister)...what if I totally made her up, and posted as her? Now, I know that some of you actually talk to her on the phone, and she's now dating someone that she met from this site....but things like THAT make me wonder all the time. It can totally be pulled off.

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 2:12 pm

How big is your mouth ? !   ???  :o  :D

computer generated mouth, according to you.  I still say it's you who are plotting something not in character with the 'person' you have pretended to be.    >:( >:( >:( :P :P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/12/08 at 4:43 pm

So I don't exist.  I need someone to blame for my distress.  Think I'll blame Homeland Security.  They get blamed for lots of stuff.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 4:47 pm

You are totally correct. I don't exist. I am just a pigment of everyone's imagination-especially Alan (AKA Mr. Mister). I am part of a plot hatched by Microsoft to take over the entire world and it begins with taking over Alan's mind.

Cat

The 'Catwoman' ... yes that one must have been generated from watching too much Batman as a nipper ... (featuring Adam West and Burt Ward)

Guess her avatar's there to get me 'hot under the collar'. Well it sure seems to work .... I think a 'bedroom' break might soon be in order (even though I just woke up !). Yes, this fiendish program ... just likes to toy with me

Well program ... toy away .... but let me just say ....

http://www.wpclipart.com/food/fruit/banana/banana_peeled.png

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOU cant touch this !
  :P

http://www.evilboris.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/hammer1.gif

but I   can ...... so eat your bytes out !  :P

Yeah that 'thing'  ....

Damn ... looks like its erect and ready to go. Further it does have FOUR-skins !  :P ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 5:01 pm

I am real, but there a difference between my real self and my online self 

I can whistle, but I am not a dog, and I sure as hell don't look like Dannii Minogue (my avatar) LOL

Yes ..... the 'Whistledog' generation ......  8)

Definitely one of the most interesting programs here. The one-liners that one comes up with ...... certainly gives me a run for my money .... not to mention a few laughs !  Definitely, I've learnt a lot of my skills from that one. It seems to be in semi-retirement these days ..... I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of that persona though .... computer ?  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 5:27 pm

hahaaha..you're not the only crazy around! I have thought that many times...or more on the lines of, maybe...what if someone was creating a persona...and they totally were not that person. For example (and please, this is just an example)....what if....there was really no midknightdarkness (Beth..my sister)...what if I totally made her up, and posted as her? Now, I know that some of you actually talk to her on the phone, and she's now dating someone that she met from this site....but things like THAT make me wonder all the time. It can totally be pulled off.

Clever stuff, computer ! 'You're not the only crazy around' ..... then goes into a bit of a spiel  about its having a sister.

< Digression: Wonders ..... are the 1's and 0's here in the computer's machine language representative of male and female ? Is 'Erin' a 1 or a 0.

Actually since this whole site is a sham .... maybe everyone's a big fat zero ?  :-\\

Yeah that 'Quirky' program .... fairly convincing stuff .... almost .... but you can't fool me. Too late for that.  :-X

Fool me once .....

Now who WAS it that once mightily uttered those words ..... or at least tried ..... ???

http://earthhopenetwork.net/bush%20art/missing_lunk_bush.jpg

^

Yeah ..... gotta give him credit. At least he TRIED !  ::)  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 5:38 pm

So I don't exist.  I need someone to blame for my distress.  Think I'll blame Homeland Security.  They get blamed for lots of stuff.

Plausible ..... this Reynolds one ....

Starts life as a space cadet ..... quickly becomes a  Space-ACE .... then progresses on to rubber ducks !  ::)

Well, I do like to keep this program happy .... so, here ....

http://z.about.com/d/hotels/1/0/d/5/mci_rubber_duck.jpg

Have a duck !  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/12/08 at 5:42 pm

OK, Alan, here's who is really running the show:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/art/dalek460.jpg

EXTERMINATE!!!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/12/08 at 5:45 pm

Plausible ..... this Reynolds one ....

Starts life as a space cadet ..... quickly becomes a  Space-ACE .... then progresses on to rubber ducks !  ::)

Well, I do like to keep this program happy .... so, here ....

http://z.about.com/d/hotels/1/0/d/5/mci_rubber_duck.jpg

Have a duck !  ;D

The duck can defeat anything Homeland Security throws our way.  Of course I could be wrong.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 6:15 pm

OK, Alan, here's who is really running the show:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/art/dalek460.jpg

EXTERMINATE!!!

Sorry for the delay there 'Al-B' program ....

Took me more than a while to find a certain image I had in mind  :-http://www.bradfordtimeline.co.uk/bill-haley-and-the-comets.jpg
Shake, rattle and roll .....

I said >:(

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/1882/dalekshakersthumbrw8.jpg
Shake ^ rattle ......

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9889/dancingdalekbd4.gif
and roll !   :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 6:33 pm

The 'Catwoman' ... yes that one must have been generated from watching too much Batman as a nipper ... (featuring Adam West and Burt Ward)

Guess her avatar's there to get me 'hot under the collar'. Well it sure seems to work .... I think a 'bedroom' break might soon be in order (even though I just woke up !). Yes, this fiendish program ... just likes to toy with me

Well program ... toy away .... but let me just say ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOU cant touch this !

http://www.evilboris.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/hammer1.gif

but I   can ...... so eat your bytes out !  :P

Yeah that 'thing'  ....

Damn ... looks like its erect and ready to go. Further it does have FOUR-skins !  :P ;D

Really getting graphic, huh?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 7:00 pm

Really getting graphic, huh?

Hello .... what's this ? Looks like the 'Belle' program has kicked in !  ::)

The system seems to do that when its going through those 'glitches' ..... throws up this personality that's often inchorent I mean incoherent ...

I think that's what I mean  :-\\

I think  said personalities' favourite song could be ...... (?)  :-\\

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drh000/h061/h06134feyik.jpg

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5441/libertybellao4.gif
DING-DONG! DING-DONG!  :P

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 7:15 pm

That's cute. ;)    You think so? ???

What's incoherent about what I said?  Except maybe you've been to 'Happy Hour' and can't undertand.

Did you notice something?

Down here? v

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 7:26 pm

Did you notice something?

Down here? v

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

No ... but it ^  IS cute !  :)

< Wonders why he spends his time trying to give a computer generated program encouragement / praise ?  :-\\

Must be a bit soft in the head.  :-[

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 7:32 pm

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/Native%20American/colorchange.gif

No ... but it ^  IS cute !  :)

< Wonders why he spends his time trying to give a computer generated program encouragement / praise ?  :-\\

Must be a bit soft in the head.  :-[

Because you didn't have to do any work!  Wonder why I call you knight in shining armor....maybe I was reading your byte thoughts? ::) ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 8:06 pm

Because you didn't have to do any work!  Wonder why I call you knight in shining armor....maybe I was reading your byte thoughts? ::) ;D

Interestingly erratic  ... this 'Belle' program.  ::)

One moment 'she' likens me to a flat-worm  (in another thread)  :\'( .... then I'm compared to a 'knight in shining armor'  :-X

Think that might be a SLIGHT move up the ladder of life's possible reincarnatons ?  :-\\

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:35 pm

Interestingly erratic  ... this 'Belle' program.   ::)

One moment 'she' likens me to a flat-worm  (in another thread)  :\'( .... then I'm compared to a 'knight in shining armor'  :-X

Think that might be a SLIGHT move up the ladder of life's possible reincarnatons ?  :-\\

I think knights would disagree with a SLIGHT move...besides I put that chameleon there for a reason,,,I run hot and cold, just like you and this board.  8)

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 8:44 pm

In all seriouness now...I've been posting on some of the old threads that the mods resurected and they aren't really popular anymore...like the lyrics thread.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 10:08 pm

Hmm....

so you've finally discovered that this Board doesn't really exist. I was wondering how long before you realized the truth about you, me, and Philp and the rest. here's what we really look like in the super computer> BFF, MM, PE
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/badfingermike/matrix.jpg

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 10:18 pm

: )  Did you post on some old boards?

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 10:21 pm

Ooh...I just got an idea.  See the chameleon in my sig.?  Is there a way to get the test to change colors just like he does?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 10:30 pm

Ooh...I just got an idea.  See the chameleon in my sig.?  Is there a way to get the test to change colors just like he does?
test? what's that?  ???

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 10:32 pm

test? what's that?  ???

oops typo...'text'

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 10:35 pm

oops typo...'text'
oh.... I see. that single letter typo was a bit confusing. as for your question, I dunno if it can be done or not.  :-\\

Written By: karen on 02/12/08 at 10:39 pm

You can use different colour text in a post but I am not aware of a way of making any word switch between different colours.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 10:50 pm

so you've finally discovered that this Board doesn't really exist. I was wondering how long before you realized the truth about you, me, and Philp and the rest. here's what we really look like in the super computer> BFF, MM, PE

Aha !

The computer spits out the BF- fan program !

It knows I'm pretty fond of this BF guy ..... Fond. Now ....  don't get me wrong there .... not fond as in the 'Bill' / 'Howard' program !  :P

I see it's trying to convince me that I don't exist .... and have perhaps been assimilated ...... like Captain Picard was when he met Bjorn Borg !  ::)

So ... I apparently have joined Phil and BF in the computer's matrix ?  ???

Lies damned lies .... I  DO exist ...... and  think I might soon disappear into the bedroom for a 'toe-curler'    :o  :P ;D

Yeah .... that's one way to make myself not feel like a bunch of 1's and 0's  !  >:(

The real 'Mr. Mister' ?  -> 111111100000000101001010101010100111100000010101010100000001010000101010  ???  :-\\  :\'(

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 10:55 pm

Probably not, but it would be neat if it could.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 10:58 pm

Aha !

The computer spits out the BF- fan program !

It knows I'm pretty fond of this BF guy ..... Fond. Now ....  don't get me wrong there .... not fond as in the 'Bill' / 'Howard' program !  :P

I see it's trying to convince me that I don't exist .... and have perhaps been assimilated ...... like Captain Picard was when he met Bjorn Borg !   ::)

So ... I apparently have joined Phil and BF in the computer's matrix ?  ???

Lies damned lies .... I   DO exist ...... and  think I might soon disappear into the bedroom for a 'toe-curler'    :o  :P ;D

Yeah .... that's one way to make myself not feel like a bunch of 1's and 0's  !  >:(

The real 'Mr. Mister' ?  -> 111111100000000101001010101010100111100000010101010100000001010000101010  ???  :-\\  :\'(
too bad none of it's real  8)   and thanks for clarifying Fond ;D

Written By: karen on 02/12/08 at 10:59 pm

Probably not, but it would be neat if it could.

I assume this is in response to my reply

You can use different colour text in a post but I am not aware of a way of making any word switch between different colours.

??? :-\\

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:06 pm

too bad none of it's real  8)   and thanks for defining "fond"  ;D

Just like Alan....create a board, then abandon it!  :-\\ ??? >:( >:( :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 11:09 pm

^

The 'Belle' program continues to speak in riddles. I wonder if any of the other programs /identities here are able to decipher what she / it is supposedly saying to me now ?  ::)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 11:13 pm

create a board?  ???  this whole place... inthe00s is a board., do you mean thread or topic adagio? and if so which one, there's hundreds.  if you're awaiting a response to a post, don't take it to personally if a reply isn't immediate, it's not personal. posts get overlooked all the time.
that said, whatchu talkin bout?  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:23 pm

create a board?   ???  this whole place... inthe00s is a board., do you mean thread or topic adagio? and if so which one, there's hundreds.  if you're awaiting a response to a post, don't take it to personally if a reply isn't immediate, it's not personal. posts get overlooked all the time.

It wasn't as serious as Alan made it out to be.  I just meant any thread he starts, he abandons.  I was waiting for no reply...what made you think that?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 11:24 pm

create a board?  ???  this whole place... inthe00s is a board., do you mean thread or topic adagio? and if so which one, there's hundreds.  if you're awaiting a response to a post, don't take it to personally if a reply isn't immediate, it's not personal. posts get overlooked all the time.

Exactly !

My brother / my friend ! ^  8)

Maybe we share the same programming ? Almost  (that's ALMOST) identical series of 1's and 0's to make up BF and MM.

We were given the 'LOGIC' gene .....  8)  which .... it seems  :-\\  was in short supply at the time of creation !  :(

Oops !  :-X

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 11:27 pm

It wasn't as serious as Alan made it out to be.  I just meant any thread he starts, he abandons.  I was waiting for no reply...what made you think that?
oh...... I now uunderstand what you meant.  I'm sorry. whoa, I took your comment in a whole different direction, but that's also because you quoted my post. you said "just like Alan" so it looks like you're saying I'm being just like Alan, anyway, no biggee, misunderstandings happen frequently with internet chat.  yes, good, on we go.  8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 11:28 pm

Exactly !

My brother / my friend ! ^  8)

Maybe we share the same programming ? Almost  (that's ALMOST) identical series of 1's and 0's to make up BF and MM.

We were given the 'LOGIC' gene .....  8)  which .... it seems  :-\\  was in short supply at the time of creation !  :(

Oops !   :-X

we think like men  ;D  we both misunderstood, but she knew what she meant.  she was just implying that you had left for a spell, that's all

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:30 pm

oh...... I now uunderstand what you meant.  I'm sorry. whoa, I took your comment in a whole different direction, but that's also because you quoted my post. you said "just like Alan" so it looks like you're saying I'm being just like Alan, anyway, no biggee, misunderstandings happen frequently with internet chat.  yes, good, on we go.  8)

Sorry 'bout my shortcut to typing causing a misunderstanding... :\'(

we think like men    we both misunderstood, but she knew what she meant.  she was just implying that you had left for a spell, that's all 

Posted on: Today at 12:27:10 AMPosted by: Badfinger-fan 

Thank you@!!!  I think I love you!! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/12/08 at 11:33 pm

Sorry 'bout my shortcut to typing causing a misunderstanding... :\'(
not a problem, since I now know what you meant and you now know what I thought  ;D  and sorry if i questioned you like you were  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:37 pm

not a problem, since I now know what you meant and you now know what I thought  ;D   and sorry if i questioned you like you were  :D

;) it's ok

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/12/08 at 11:41 pm

not a problem, since I now know what you meant and you now know what I thought  ;D  and sorry if i questioned you like you were  :D

'and sorry if i questioned you like you were' ???

Oh dear ... is there a computer virus on the loose ? Is the BF program now succumbing to whatever ails the 'Belle' program.  :(

Now I know how Will Smith felt in that 'I am legend' (Last man on Earth movie)  :\'(  .... I could be the LAST logical one left here ! :(

Heaven help us ALL !  :\'(  :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:43 pm

???

Oh dear ... is there a computer virus on the loose ? Is the BF program now succumbing to whatever ails the 'Belle' program.  :(

Now I know how Will Smith felt in that 'I am legend' (Last man on Earth movie)  :\'(  .... I could be the LAST logical one left here ! :(

Heaven help us ALL !  :\'(  :P  :D

Yes, Heaven help us all if you are defined as 'logic'.  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/12/08 at 11:50 pm

BF, Alan everyone...it's late here....bye.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/13/08 at 1:43 am

???

:D = crazy                that's what my meaning was and I do believe the virus is contagious and may spread

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 7:27 am

I woke up this morning and realized that it's ME that exists... all of you are fake!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 7:40 am

I woke up this morning and realized that it's ME that exists... all of you are fake!

When people get all angry and assertive like that ^ ..... gets me 'all excited'.  8)  -> http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/wank.gif

Sorry about the 'shaving cream' you've just acquired, Bill  :(  !  :\'(

Hey, .... you're supposed to rub it into your beard,  >:(  NOT rate it on a scale of '1 to 10' !    :P

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 7:44 am

When people get all angry and assertive like that ^ ..... gets me 'all excited'.  8)  -> http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/wank.gif

Sorry about the 'shaving cream' you've just acquired, Bill  :(   !   :\'(

Hey, .... you're supposed to rub it into your beard,  >:(  NOT rate it on a scale of '1 to 10' !    :P

That's just too much!!

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 7:45 am

Sorry about the 'shaving cream' you've just acquired, Bill  :(   !   :\'(

I have a problem that keeps growing and growing every time I read one of your posts.

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 7:49 am

I guess so, Bill, with all of Alan's outrageous talk.  Alan....shame, shame.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 7:51 am

That's just too much!!

Ooh yes ! I guess it is TOO much ... too HARD to swallow ?  ???

In yer end-oh? or innuendo ? Bill ?  :o  What DO you reckon?    ??? :P  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 7:53 am

Ooh yes ! I guess it is TOO much ... too HARD to swallow ?  ???

In yer end-oh? or innuendo ? Bill ?  :o  What DO you reckon?    ??? :P  ;D

BRING IT

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 7:55 am

Ok...I won't interupt you two 'love-birds'

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 7:57 am

I'm real.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 7:58 am

Ok...I won't interupt you two 'love-birds'

LOL no! you're keeping me honest!

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 7:58 am

I'm real.

yes you are.  :-*

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 7:59 am

BRING IT

The 'Bill' program .... says bring 'it' .... as in 'bring the Bill' .... I am so eager to pay the 'check' ?  ???

Gotta bubble bath and candles waiting at home, Bill ?  ::)

Do I have to bring my own 'rubber duck ' ? !  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 8:00 am

yes you are.  :-*

Cut it out.  ::)

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 8:01 am

LOL no! you're keeping me honest!

How?  :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 8:03 am

How?   :)

Because I know someone else is watching  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 8:05 am

The 'Bill' program .... says bring 'it' .... as in 'bring the Bill' .... I am so eager to pay the 'check' ?   ???

Gotta bubble bath and candles waiting at home, Bill ?   ::)

Do I have to bring my own 'rubber duck ' ? !   :P

you're a bad, bad boy.

i'm glad you're fake

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 8:06 am

I'm real.

Well Hello !  8)

What DO we have here !?  ::)

The 'HOWARD' program/ identity has just entered the 'cyber-space'. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love4.gif

Looks like it could be getting ready to have a tiff with 'Bill' .... and asking 'How DOES 'Mister' fit in to all of this ?'  :-\\

Is he truly the 'meat in the sandwich' ?    ???  :-\\  :P    ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 8:06 am

Because I know someone else is watching  ;D

Who?  Everyone on the thread?   ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 8:13 am

Well Hello !   8)

What DO we have here !?   ::)

The 'HOWARD' program/ identity has just entered the 'cyber-space'. http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/love4.gif

Looks like it could be getting ready to have a tiff with 'Bill' .... and asking 'How DOES 'Mister' fit in to all of this ?'   :-\\

Is he truly the 'meat in the sandwich' ?    ???   :-\\   :P     ;D

Nah,you're just full of bologna.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 8:16 am

LOL good one

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 8:16 am

You realized the truth.. ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 8:18 am

Bologna ?

Let it be stated for the record ! I had a 10 dolllar steak in a pub tonight. Bologna ?    ??? 8-P

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 8:19 am

Bologna ?

Let it be stated for the record ! I had a 10 dolllar steak in a pub tonight. Bologna ?    ??? 8-P

you could be just a HAM.

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 8:21 am

Bologna ?

why pay for steak when you can have my sausage for free?

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 8:22 am

why pay for steak when you can have my sausage for free?

8-P *vomits in mouth*

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 8:27 am

you could be just a HAM.

I think everyone's agreed, ALAN, we are real and you don't exist.
  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/13/08 at 8:28 am

I think everyone's agreed, ALAN, we are real and you don't exist.
  ;)

just a figment of our imagination?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 8:32 am

you could be just a HAM.

I could be 'kosher' or NOT  'kosher'.

If you're into ham ..... and  are looking to be 'fed up' ..... you might go on a pork hunt ..... looking for some 'pork-hunt' !  ??? :P

Hint: just keep saying 'Pork hunt' pretty quick !  :P :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/13/08 at 8:44 am

:-*

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 8:56 am

Hint: just keep saying 'Pork hunt' pretty quick !   :P :D

Can't you just say what you mean? ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/13/08 at 9:00 am

Difficult ?  :-X

Belle .... just trust me on this one ?  ???

Say Pork hunt .... pork hunt .... pork hunt ....... (repeatedly ..... fast .... ) No  >:(    I DON'T mean 'repeatedly fast !'  >:(

:D 

Written By: adagio on 02/13/08 at 9:04 am

With these thing, I usually get just part of the phrase.

Written By: Howard on 02/14/08 at 7:07 am

He never does.

Written By: adagio on 02/14/08 at 7:49 am

'Off with his head', then. ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 8:03 am

Does ANYBODY on this board get the lame joke 'Pork hunt' repeated quickly /ad infinitum ...... or was that just way over the heads ....  ???

SLIGHT    clue  :P ... think obscenities ... think THE obscenity amongst obscenities ? !    :o

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 8:06 am

May I just add .... for the record ...

If, after the above clue you STILL can't figure it out .... I can only shake my head, and think ...

Poor ....

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 8:06 am

Does ANYBODY on this board get the lame joke 'Pork hunt' repeated quickly /ad infinitum ...... or was that just way over the heads ....  ???

SLIGHT    clue  :P ... think obscenities ... think THE obscenity amongst obscenities ? !    :o

I got it immediately :) I'm a dirty, dirty boy

Written By: adagio on 02/14/08 at 8:15 am

Alan...I got part of it (pork hunt)  You said 'Belle' like it was a made-up name.  Not so.  Wanna see my birth certificate?  ;D

Bill, for some strange reason your English has vastly improved. ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 8:22 am

Alan...I got part of it (pork hunt)  You said 'Belle' like it was a made-up name.  Not so.  Wanna see my birth certificate?  ;D

Bill, for some strange reason your English has vastly improved. ??? ;D ;D ;D ;D

me no understand the english.

Written By: adagio on 02/14/08 at 8:24 am

me no understand the english.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 8:37 am

I got it immediately :) I'm a dirty, dirty boy

To the dungeons with Bill !  >:(

How do you like your cheeks, Bill ? Well done, or 'sunny side up' ?  http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2267/cheekybabyli7.gifhttp://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/images/smilies/whip.gif

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 8:43 am

To the dungeons with Bill !  >:(

How do you like your cheeks, Bill ? Well done, or 'sunny side up' ?   http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2267/cheekybabyli7.gifhttp://www.xtremepccentral.com/forums/images/smilies/whip.gif

sunny side up please.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 9:13 am

sunny side up please.

I was hoping for that. Bill wants to keep a 'sunny disposition ' ?

But will that still be maintained when he's presented 'the bill' ?

Still, he SHOULD keep smiling in a restaurant situation ... cos at the end of the night, EVERYONE'S asking for Bill / the bill ! (Strangely though, many don't seem too happy when bill arrives ?).    :P :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 9:20 am

I was hoping for that. Bill wants to keep a 'sunny disposition ' ?

what's your favorite disposition?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 9:28 am

what's your favorite disposition?

It's been a LONG time .... but I was quite into a bit of bondage ? ..... Spread eagled, a bit of spanking on both sides, medium hard ?

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 9:34 am

It's been a LONG time .... but I was quite into a bit of bondage ? ..... Spread eagled, a bit of spanking on both sides, medium hard ?

GOOD LORD you sure don't mince words there do ya, buddy?

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 9:36 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/sex.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 9:55 am

GOOD LORD you sure don't mince words there do ya, buddy?

That's me Bill. Out here for you guys to ... well,  :-\\

I guess I like to say what I THINK other people would sometimes like to say ...... but just don't quite have the ......s or the stupidity, or something like that ?  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 10:36 am

That's me Bill. Out here for you guys to ... well,  :-\\

I guess I like to say what I THINK other people would sometimes like to say ...... but just don't quite have the ......s or the stupidity, or something like that ?  ;D

take me now

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 10:42 am

take me now

I didn't see THAT ^  :-X

Probably, cos like Corey Hart, ...... I 'wear my sunglasses at night' !  ->  8)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/14/08 at 10:44 am

I didn't see THAT ^  :-X

Probably, cos like Corey Hart, ...... I 'wear my sunglasses at night' !  ->  8)

LOL good one

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/14/08 at 10:52 am

LOL good one

Not convinced he believes me. Maybe this'll help ?  :-\\

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/629/aug1106ot8.jpg

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 12:15 am

Aw...go on!!

Written By: Howard on 02/15/08 at 3:10 pm

Not convinced he believes me. Maybe this'll help ?   :-\\

Hey who is that guy? ??? ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/15/08 at 3:16 pm

Not convinced he believes me. Maybe this'll help ?   :-\\

so he does wear sunglass at night...  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/15/08 at 3:22 pm

so he does wear sunglass at night...  ;D

Perhaps he's blind?

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/15/08 at 3:25 pm

Perhaps he's blind?

LOL perhaps... or maybe he's trying to be super-sexy?

Written By: Howard on 02/15/08 at 3:25 pm

LOL perhaps... or maybe he's trying to be super-sexy?

Or super-silly?

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/15/08 at 3:26 pm

Or super-silly?

Maybe.  'cause you're super-sexy

Written By: Howard on 02/15/08 at 3:26 pm

Maybe.  'cause you're super-sexy

Don't flatter me. :P

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/15/08 at 5:18 pm

What if...MR. MISTER didn't use so many spaces between sentences on his posts?

Alan,post everything you feel like but ease up on that,please? I'll give you karma everyday for a week,deal? ;)

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 5:51 pm

Maybe he wears them to hide silly-looking eyes, or shifty ones.

Written By: gibbo on 02/15/08 at 5:55 pm

I'm fairly certain I'm NOT real. I'll have to consult the computer.......

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 5:59 pm

He he he....

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/15/08 at 9:12 pm

What if...MR. MISTER didn't use so many spaces between sentences on his posts?

Alan,post everything you feel like but ease up on that,please? I'll give you karma everyday for a week,deal? ;)

No deal. Guess I'll have to 'live without the karma'  :\'(

You see, Isabel .... that's my style, for one thing .. i.e., when I try to concoct what I think might be amusing ..... the spacing /timing as I see it .... has a lot to do with my punchlines ... if there are any. So, if I seem to be taking too much space, irritating people that they have to scroll through so much, drag the mouse or whatever, .... I can just say that's an unfortunate side effect which may irritate some....  :-X  :(

Also, I guess it might appear that I'm hogging the space, looking for more than my share of attention in a post ? Yeah !  >:( I'm a pig !  :P  ;D

The other reason I tend to space things out .... I just think it's generally easier on the eye, and less likely to turn people away, if they don't see a lengthy response (like this current one)  all bunched up together ! So ... sue me !  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/15/08 at 9:20 pm

You see, Isabel .... that's my style, for one thing .. i.e., when I try to concoct what I think might be amusing ..... the spacing /timing as I see it .... has a lot to do with my punchlines ... if there are any. So, if I seem to be taking too much space, irritating people that they have to scroll through so much, drag the mouse or whatever, .... I can just say that's an unfortunate side effect which may irritate some....  :-X  :(

Also, I guess it might appear that I'm hogging the space, looking for more than my share of attention in a post ? Yeah !  >:( I'm a pig !  :P  ;D

The other reason I tend to space things out .... I just think it's generally easier on the eye, and less likely to turn people away, if they don't see a lengthy response (like this current one)  all bunched up together ! So ... sue me !  :P  ;D

It never bothered me that it wasn't bunched up causing eyestrain.I like it the way it is!                     

>< 

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/16/08 at 6:52 am

I agree that it can work from time to time but in every single post it looses its thunder and imo it's just annoying. But i can just skip it i guess,it's a shame 'cause i find you amusing and like most of your posts, oh well i've tried...

It never bothered me that it wasn't bunched up causing eyestrain.I like it the way it is!                     

>< 

You would, that's the way love goes  ;)

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 6:58 am

You would, that's the way love goes  ;)

You've GOT to be kidding!!  :P  He's just an amusing little whatever. :)

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:00 am

You've GOT to be kidding!! :o

I'm guessing she is not kidding!

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 7:06 am

I'm just a figment of your imagination.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:07 am

I agree that it can work from time to time but in every single post it looses its thunder and imo it's just annoying. But i can just skip it i guess,it's a shame 'cause i find you amusing and like most of your posts, oh well i've tried...

Skip my posts ? !  :o  :-\\   >:(

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nmedia/18/36/33/07/18473806.jpg
He'll live !

(It's alright she skipped this one TOO !   :P ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 7:09 am

I'm fairly certain I'm NOT real. I'll have to consult the computer.......

Of course you aren't.

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:16 am

Wow...what a strange imagination!

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 7:18 am

Wow...what a strange imagination!

yes It sure is.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:18 am

The horny Howard identity puts in an appearance !   :o

Of course you aren't.

Then tells the fictitious 'gibbo' that he's not real ..... when in fact none of this is real  .... except for me !

Just me, this 'super-computer' .. .and all these amusing identities it randomly churns out.   :-\\

Well, you have to give it credit for trying.   ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 7:20 am

The horny Howard identity puts in an appearance !

That doesn't exist.

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:20 am

The horny Howard identity puts in an appearance !   :o

Then tells the fictitious 'gibbo' that he's not real ..... when in fact none of this is real  .... except for me !

Just me, this 'super-computer' .. .and all these amusing identities it randomly churns out.   :-\\

Well, you have to give it credit for trying.   ;D

Hey...I already advised previously that I am NOT real. I was going to consult the computer (named Alan).....

Written By: Howard on 02/16/08 at 7:22 am

Hey...I already advised previously that I am NOT real. I was going to consult the computer (named Alan).....

Alan's a computer???  ??? ;D

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:23 am

Alan's a computer???  ??? ;D

Shhhh ....he'll hear you!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:24 am

That which is not real .... now mistakenly decides that I am a .....  or  THE computer !?

When in fact it the computer that is calling ME a computer !  What a 'noive' !  >:(  :P

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 7:27 am

The computer's name is Hal.

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:28 am

That which is not real .... now mistakenly decides that I am a .....  or  THE computer !?

When in fact it the computer that is calling ME a computer !  What a 'noive' !   >:(  :P

Noive??  Does not compute....ooops   damn  ... he cleverly caught me out....

You'd better watch out. If your two signatures collide it could be very painful. ;D ;D :o

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:32 am

Noive??  Does not compute....ooops   damn  ... he cleverly caught me out....

You'd better watch out. If your two signatures collide it could be very painful. ;D ;D :o

The baby has supplied his own vaseline for the cheeks ... in such an event !  :P  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:35 am

The baby has supplied his own vaseline for the cheeks ... in such an event !   :P  ;D

Sorry Alan ,,,but you'll need more than vaseline if the little boy is skewered by the horn! ;)

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 7:35 am

The baby has supplied his own vaseline for the cheeks ... in such an event !   :P  ;D

:o geesh!! ;D  (speechless)

v blushing

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 7:45 am

My 'voice' is back..

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/maxines/Max-grilling.jpg?t=1203182990

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:51 am

My 'voice' is back..

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/maxines/Max-grilling.jpg?t=1203169409

Interesting tip.... I'll go and try that now.

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 7:51 am

Something tells me that my post, while not as bad as the one's previous is about to get the axe... :-\\

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:54 am

Something tells me that my post, while not as bad as the one's previous is about to get the axe... :-\\

Huh ! Why on earth should it ?

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 7:58 am

Huh ! Why on earth should it ?

Because Brian, a mod, whom I don't know, was looking at my profile...to see if I'm dangerous?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 8:07 am

Because Brian, a mod, whom I don't know, was looking at my profile...to see if I'm dangerous?

Hey .... I'm the one who's supposed to be paranoid around here ! Actually, I don't believe I've ever had any interaction with Brian .... know nothing about him, in truth...

As for looking at profiles, it's not necessarily stalking, or deep curiosity. Sometimes, I'll just click on somebody's profile, so I can find there last post, in order to return a karma point.

In your case, it's cos I'm nuts about you !   ;)  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 8:12 am

Hey .... I'm the one who's supposed to be paranoid around here ! Actually, I don't believe I've ever had any interaction with Brian .... know nothing about him, in truth...

As for looking at profiles, it's not necessarily stalking, or deep curiosity. Sometimes, I'll just click on somebody's profile, so I can find there last post, in order to return a karma point.

In your case, it's cos I'm nuts about you !    ;)  :D

Who said anything about stalking...you read minds now?

The last sentence....since when?  ;D :P

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 8:15 am

In your case, it's cos I'm nuts about you !    ;)  :D

Yes, I too saw that happening........

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 8:18 am

Yes, I too saw that happening........

saw what happening?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 8:20 am

I wouldn't worry about Brian ... since he's just another collection of  bits and bytes. Actually I'm embarrassed that I keep pretending you all exist.  Oh well .....(yeah, sad, ain't I).  :-[

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 8:22 am

saw what happening?

Not the last sentence  ::)   The part about the unknown mod checking your profile. Because I'm reasonably new here I don't wish to rock the rules boat and I went back and modified a previous post. If I'm correct, Adagio, you would prefer a 'cleaner' posting anyway.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 8:25 am

Not the last sentence  ::)   The part about the unknown mod checking your profile. Because I'm reasonably new here I don't wish to rock the rules boat and I went back and modified a previous post. If I'm correct, Adagio, you would prefer a 'cleaner' posting anyway.

Wow. I must be losing it or something .... but if there was anything that needed policing ... it went straight over my head. What did I miss? Somebody tell me, please ?

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 8:30 am

Wow. I must be losing it or something .... but if there was anything that needed policing ... it went straight over my head. What did I miss? Somebody tell me, please ?

If I tell you then I would have to modify this post as well. No.... I rethought the whole "little boy blue come ..." line and got scared when I saw the moderator checking our profiles. Yeah........I know.          I'm a BIG WIMP!!!! :(

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 10:10 am

I didn't see any of your posts modified, but I modified mine just in case.

Written By: Marian on 02/16/08 at 2:45 pm

Well i know I'm real!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 4:40 pm

Well i know I'm real!!

About as real as your avatar.  http://www.inthe00s.com/avatars/Simpsons/lisa.gif

Nice try, Lisa   Marian !  ::)

Written By: Bobby on 02/16/08 at 6:47 pm

Ha ha, I know you are real Mr Mister because you've had a few hits in the 80s . . .

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 6:51 pm

Ha ha, I know you are real Mr Mister because you've had a few hits in the 80s . . .

Over to you Ms Master (short for Master Computer)!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/16/08 at 6:54 pm

Does not compute. Does not compute.

Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 6:55 pm

Aha ! All hail the return of the 'conquering hero' ! The mighty Bobby identity has just entered the arena !

<  Still trying to get a hang on his choice of Avatar    :-\\

Over to you Ms Master (short for Master Computer)!!!

Quite right 'the gibbo' .... who WILL be randomly or otherwise generated next ?  Is this all a fiendish plan to drive me mad   sane ?!  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 6:56 pm

^^

The 'Cat' ... trying to get under my guard ...

It knows I go 'ga ga' over THAT avatar !

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/16/08 at 7:03 pm

^^

The 'Cat' ... trying to get under my guard ...

It knows I go 'ga ga' over THAT avatar !

I am assuming you know who that is in my avatar, right? And NO, it is NOT me (because I don't exist).

Cat

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 7:04 pm

I am assuming you know who that is in my avatar, right? And NO, it is NOT me (because I don't exist).

Cat

Doesn't matter if it's Julie Newmar, Lee Merriweather or even Ertha Kitt. ...still looks hot!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:06 pm

Cat

I think you've said Julie Newmar, or some such name. Don't think I've ever seen a pic of her in her heyday.

Would you say you have curves anything like as delicious as she ?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/16/08 at 7:10 pm

I think you've said Julie Newmar, or some such name. Don't think I've ever seen a pic of her in her heyday.

Would you say you have curves anything like as delicious as she ?

Yup-it is Julie Newmar.

As for me having curves? That is a loaded question and I'm NOT going to answer that. However, I do believe you have seen some of my photos-and I will leave it at that.

Cat

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/16/08 at 7:17 pm

Yup-it is Julie Newmar.

As for me having curves? That is a loaded question and I'm NOT going to answer that. However, I do believe you have seen some of my photos-and I will leave it at that.

Cat

Not taken the most detailed look at them, though I could probably pick you in a 'inthe00s' line-up ? Well, you did feature in a certain 'Christmas card' ...

Guess I don't want to get TOO besotted with you, since you are well and truly spoken for !  :\'(  ;)

Written By: gibbo on 02/16/08 at 8:08 pm

Yup-it is Julie Newmar.

Cat

Didn't Julie Newmar also play Rhoda (a robot) in some Get Smart episodes?

Written By: adagio on 02/16/08 at 8:36 pm

What hits?  You mean we have a real life (yes, Alan...real life) singer or whatever in our midst.  And here I thought he was just a bother.  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/16/08 at 8:37 pm

I've thought about this; that is strange, since I'm only a bot and cannot think.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/17/08 at 12:45 pm

Didn't Julie Newmar also play Rhoda (a robot) in some Get Smart episodes?

She was in one episode of Get Smart-but she played a character named Ingrid. (Didn't know that until I just looked it up on the IMDB. See, you do learn something every day. lol) I have no idea whether she was a robot or not.

For you gibbo and Alan (and anyone else who wants to):

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0628325/mediaindex

Drool all you want.

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 02/17/08 at 3:47 pm

Aha ! All hail the return of the 'conquering hero' ! The mighty Bobby identity has just entered the arena !

<   Still trying to get a hang on his choice of Avatar    :-\\

Mighty indeed, ha ha.  ::)  ;D

Ah, he is 'The Ultimate Warrior', one of the biggest wrestlers in the world around the late 80s/early 90s. He was my favourite because he really was a complete nutter and his match against Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6 was legendary . . . if you like that kind of thing of course, lol.

Written By: Bobby on 02/17/08 at 3:49 pm

What hits?  You mean we have a real life (yes, Alan...real life) singer or whatever in our midst.  And here I thought he was just a bother.   ;D

Ha ha. As long as he doesn't sing 'Broken wings' we're all right. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/17/08 at 4:12 pm

Mighty indeed, ha ha.  ::)  ;D

Ah, he is 'The Ultimate Warrior', one of the biggest wrestlers in the world around the late 80s/early 90s. He was my favourite because he really was a complete nutter and his match against Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania 6 was legendary . . . if you like that kind of thing of course, lol.

I DID like that kinda thing ...

Got into the WWF right around the late 80's, which used to sreen here regularly. I remember the 'Ultimate warrior' ... he was built like the proverbial brick s............

I'm sure I knew it was all just pantomime stuff, fun it was well staged, and you could get into the ridiculous characters..... that continuous bust ups with Vince McMahon were stretching things just a little bit ... and an angry wrestler clobbering another one with iron bars, chairs .... and the ref always conveniently having his back turned at just that time.  Yes, PANTOMIME indeed (boo for the villain kiddies, cheer for the good guys !).

I really liked the 'British Bulldogs' amonst the tag teams !

Written By: Howard on 02/17/08 at 4:20 pm

I know I'm real,just look at my avatar. ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/17/08 at 4:38 pm

I DID like that kinda thing ...

Got into the WWF right around the late 80's, which used to sreen here regularly. I remember the 'Ultimate warrior' ... he was built like the proverbial brick s............

I'm sure I knew it was all just pantomime stuff, fun it was well staged, and you could get into the ridiculous characters..... that continuous bust ups with Vince McMahon were stretching things just a little bit ... and an angry wrestler clobbering another one with iron bars, chairs .... and the ref always conveniently having his back turned at just that time.  Yes, PANTOMIME indeed (boo for the villain kiddies, cheer for the good guys !).

I really liked the 'British Bulldogs' amonst the tag teams !

The problem with 'The Ultimate Warrior' is he seems to live his WWF creation. He was called Jim Hellwig but had changed his name by depol in the last few years to simply 'Warrior'.  ::)

You are absolutely right. You can only suspend belief so far. In a way, American wrestling has modernised with more plots based on internal politics and such yet it betrays itself by still doing the hokey things it has done for the past 30 years (like the referee taking a bump 'controversy'), lol.

As for the Bulldogs, they were top class and I loved their matches against 'The Dream Team' at Wrestlemania 2, 'The Hart Foundation' and 'Dangerous' Danny Davis at Wrestlemania 3 and they gave The Fabulous Rougeaus their best match ever at Summerslam 1988 despite the whole thing ended in a 15 minute draw. Even when Davey Boy Smith went solo he performed in some incredible matches. R.I.P Davey.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/17/08 at 5:49 pm

The problem with 'The Ultimate Warrior' is he seems to live his WWF creation. He was called Jim Hellwig but had changed his name by depol in the last few years to simply 'Warrior'.  ::)

You are absolutely right. You can only suspend belief so far. In a way, American wrestling has modernised with more plots based on internal politics and such yet it betrays itself by still doing the hokey things it has done for the past 30 years (like the referee taking a bump 'controversy'), lol.

As for the Bulldogs, they were top class and I loved their matches against 'The Dream Team' at Wrestlemania 2, 'The Hart Foundation' and 'Dangerous' Danny Davis at Wrestlemania 3 and they gave The Fabulous Rougeaus their best match ever at Summerslam 1988 despite the whole thing ended in a 15 minute draw. Even when Davey Boy Smith went solo he performed in some incredible matches. R.I.P Davey.

Yeah .... compared to the size of the other tag teams they went up against .... they were 'pocket dynamos'. Davey seemed to muscle up as the weeks passed ... must've been on steroids (wasn't that the cause of his death .... forgotten). Anyhow, they were lighting fast in their moves, incredible athletes, even if the matches were all fixed.

Yeah, I can picture all sorts of characters from the time ... some Mexican guy called Pablo, Paul or something like that, who was very muscular (weren't they all ?) ... Randy Savage, Hulk, Andre, Wonderful Paul Orndoff (?), ... I'm sure there's heaps I'm embarrassingly forgetting at the moment.  Haven't been into it in years, and gotta say, when I have briefly seen a match, no longer does it for me. I reckon that time was the 'Golden era' (?).

Written By: adagio on 02/17/08 at 6:10 pm

um...Alan  ;). if none of us exists as you say, then why on earth have a thread to  try to convince us...we should know already.  The thread doesn't really exist anymore than you do, and don't tell me you do.  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/17/08 at 6:19 pm

um...Alan  ;). if none of us exists as you say, then why on earth have a thread to  try to convince us...we should know already.  The thread doesn't really exist anymore than you do, and don't tell me you do.  :D

The flaky  confused Belle identity is now generated by the 'supercomputer'  ....

It asks me that I am trying to convince it (the computer) that other programs it has running are actual people ... when it knows FULL WELL, that programs they all are,  ..... nothing more, nothing less !  >:(

As for me  ..... it might be time once again to soon disappear into the bedroom, and have THAT experience ... which at least  .... makes me feel alive ?  :-\\

;D

Written By: adagio on 02/17/08 at 6:43 pm

The flaky   confused Belle identity is now generated by the 'supercomputer'   ....

It asks me that I am trying to convince it (the computer) that other programs it has running are actual people ... when it knows FULL WELL, that programs they all are,  ..... nothing more, nothing less !   >:(

As for me  ..... it might be time once again to soon disappear into the bedroom, and have THAT experience ... which at least  .... makes me feel alive ?   :-\\

;D

"As for me  ..... it might be time once again to soon disappear into the bedroom, and have THAT experience ... which at least  .... makes me feel alive ?  :-\\"

MUST I  be the one who always sees these things?  Not good all alone..  you know that.

"The flaky  confused Belle identity is now generated by the 'supercomputer' " ....followed by the even flakier Al who misundertood my statement in the first place. ::)  What WAS I saying...that all of us and the thread don't exist.....read the words slowly and say them...I know you http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/violent1.gif can

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/18/08 at 10:53 am

"As for me  ..... it might be time once again to soon disappear into the bedroom, and have THAT experience ... which at least  .... makes me feel alive ?  :-\\"

MUST I  be the one who always sees these things?  Not good all alone..  you know that.

"The flaky  confused Belle identity is now generated by the 'supercomputer' " ....followed by the even flakier Al who misundertood my statement in the first place. ::)  What WAS I saying...that all of us and the thread don't exist.....read the words slowly and say them...I know you http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/violent1.gif can

Not good all alone ?  :-\\

Orgasmic experience wise ... hmm  :-\\    not sure there's a great deal to choose ......

Since I'm a lazy 's.o.b' ( sorry mum !  :-*)  :-[  ... well, I like to lie on my back ... instead of ...you know ?  ::)

Yeah ! I'm all for women's liberation ! Express yourselves ! Ride ME 'cowgirls' !  :P ;D

Well, I DO love kissing though ... as in down the throat type  :o / 'tickle your pants' .....  :P  ;D

Yeah, though ... I guess it is nice to have someone  to snuggle up to ... and share your life with ....  :-\\

Written By: adagio on 02/18/08 at 1:29 pm

;D And once again...I am the one who sees it.  ::) Except that thread you mentioned on Who's Online.  I think you were just bluffing and it doesn't exist. After all, bits and bytes called Alan, how could it? :P :P (yea...I would say something here, but...) :-[ :-[ :-[ :D

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 4:23 pm

Yeah .... compared to the size of the other tag teams they went up against .... they were 'pocket dynamos'. Davey seemed to muscle up as the weeks passed ... must've been on steroids (wasn't that the cause of his death .... forgotten). Anyhow, they were lighting fast in their moves, incredible athletes, even if the matches were all fixed.

Yeah, I can picture all sorts of characters from the time ... some Mexican guy called Pablo, Paul or something like that, who was very muscular (weren't they all ?) ... Randy Savage, Hulk, Andre, Wonderful Paul Orndoff (?), ... I'm sure there's heaps I'm embarrassingly forgetting at the moment.  Haven't been into it in years, and gotta say, when I have briefly seen a match, no longer does it for me. I reckon that time was the 'Golden era' (?).

Not sure about the Mexican bloke but yes, 'Machoman' Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan and 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff were all around 1986 - 1987 time. Wrestlemania 3 in 1987 was considered the peak of 'The Golden Era' when Hogan clashed with Andre the Giant. The problem with wrestling now amongst other things is the characters aren't that engaging like they used to be.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 4:42 pm

Not sure about the Mexican bloke but yes, 'Machoman' Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan and 'Mr Wonderful' Paul Orndorff were all around 1986 - 1987 time. Wrestlemania 3 in 1987 was considered the peak of 'The Golden Era' when Hogan clashed with Andre the Giant. The problem with wrestling now amongst other things is the characters aren't that engaging like they used to be.

Well, I've cracked it ....

Had totally forgotten his name ... but for some reason, I liked this guy / wanted him to win, generally.

Seems he was born in Puerto Rico ...

Found him on (Hey ! have I got a site for you .... if you weren't aware of it .... good profiles on just about anyone and everyone !)

Oh, yeah ... here he is:

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/p/pedromorales/03.jpg
Pedro Morales

The site: -> http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 4:55 pm

Ah! Pedro Morales. He was old school. I use that website 'Obsessed with Wrestling' when I need to find something out. It is very thorough in detail and I love the profiles they do on almost every wrestler imaginable.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/19/08 at 5:02 pm

Does wrestling REALLY exist? I think that they are all computer generated.

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 5:26 pm

Ha ha. That's certainly a different spin on the usual 'is wrestling fake?' debate I have with my mates.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 5:47 pm

Ha ha. That's certainly a different spin on the usual 'is wrestling fake?' debate I have with my mates.  ;D

I do remember that ultimat warrior guy though. Man was he 'built' .. a worthy opponent of ANYBODY !

I mean .... just look at the guy ......

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7223/copyof012bm3.jpg

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 5:52 pm

Cat

It's fake so it exists. ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 5:54 pm

I do remember that ultimat warrior guy though. Man was he 'built' .. a worthy opponent of ANYBODY !

I mean .... just look at the guy ......

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7223/copyof012bm3.jpg

Ha ha! He doesn't need a haircut, does he?  ;D

k.

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 5:55 pm

It's fake so it exists. ;D

Can't argue with logic like that, Cat.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 5:55 pm

Ha ha! He doesn't need a haircut, does he?  ;D

k.

Is that a new wrestler?

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 6:08 pm

Is that a new wrestler?

Yep, he's called 'The Mauling Skinhead'.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 6:32 pm

Yep, he's called 'The Mauling Skinhead'.  ;D

Never heard of him.

Written By: Bobby on 02/19/08 at 6:38 pm

Never heard of him.

I made him up. :)

Written By: Howard on 02/19/08 at 6:39 pm

I made him up. :)

So he doesn't exist.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/19/08 at 6:40 pm

So he doesn't exist.

This Howard identity .... really, really quick off the mark !  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/20/08 at 7:37 am

Nobody exists on here,that's a fact.

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 7:40 am

This Howard identity .... really, really quick off the mark !   ;D

You think, unlike me?   ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 7:49 am

Aha !

The PERFECT COUPLE !

PLEASE .... PLEASE ...PLEASE ... now that you've FINALLY met .... (Belle/ Howard ... ) uhmm ..    ::)  :D
B

Written By: Howard on 02/20/08 at 7:50 am

Aha !

The PERFECT COUPLE !

PLEASE .... PLEASE ...PLEASE ... now that you've FINALLY met .... (Belle/ Howard ... ) uhmm ..     ::)  :D
B

We are not a couple.

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 7:52 am

We are not a couple.

... uHM ... 

uHM ....

UHM...

:D

Somethings in life ..

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 7:54 am

We are not a couple.

Thanks ever so much, Howard.  I agree, Alan..no couple.

Written By: Howard on 02/20/08 at 7:55 am

I don't know what he's talking about.

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 8:00 am

He's just teasing in his grating manner...wish we had 'smite' back.  I could take back that karma I gave you, Alan.  It was on that thread where Meat was explaining XD. What was it?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 8:01 am

.... and of course .. since NEITHER of you know what I'm talking about .... that DOES make you the perfect couple !  :P :D

I would LOVE to see a LENGTHY conversation between the two of you .... where it makes perfect sense /doesn't need expliaining .... uhm....

Well, I DO have the feeling since you've now been both alerted ........ a  special effort may be made ? !  :P  :D

As , I said...... I'm more than happy to be the 'Best Man'    ;D ;D ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 8:05 am

.... and of course .. since NEITHER of you know what I'm talking about .... that DOES make you the perfect couple !   :P :D

I would LOVE to see a LENGTHY conversation between the two of you .... where it makes perfect sense /doesn't need expliaining .... uhm....

Well, I DO have the feeling since you've now been both alerted ........ a  special effort may be made ? !   :P  :D

As , I said...... I'm more than happy to be the 'Best Man'     ;D ;D ;D

THAT does it!!  I gave you karma for just being eye-candy, Alan...now I take it back!! >:( >:( ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/20/08 at 8:08 am

.... and of course .. since NEITHER of you know what I'm talking about .... that DOES make you the perfect couple !   :P :D

Well, I DO have the feeling since you've now been both alerted ........ a  special effort may be made ? !   :P  :D

As , I said...... I'm more than happy to be the 'Best Man'     ;D ;D ;D

everybody better BACK OFF! Howard's MINE!

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 8:20 am

THAT does it!!  I gave you karma for just being eye-candy, Alan...now I take it back!! >:( >:( ;D

Oh .... I've just waited for the day when you and Howard .... got into ANY kind of ...'meaningful ?'  huh / intelligiBELLE .... dialog !  ???

Yeah .... I guess if ANYONE  could make  sense ........................  :-X          :P    :D

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 8:29 am

Oh .... I've just waited for the day when you and Howard .... got into ANY kind of ...'meaningful ?'  huh / intelligiBELLE .... dialog !   ???

Yeah .... I guess if ANYONE  could make  sense ........................   :-X          :P    :D

You REALLY go out of bounds with this stuff, don't you?

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 8:40 am

You REALLY go out of bounds with this stuff, don't you?

If you want ANYBODY  ... to 'test the parameters '  ?    :-\\ ......... I GUESS .....  :-\\.......... I'M THE /YOUR MAN ??    :-X

:D ;D :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 9:06 am

Well whatver you /  my detractors may wish to say / not say about me ........    :-\\

Give me credit for speaking my 'feeble' mind ?      ::)

When YOU ... didn't have the balls ... or whatever the 'female' equivalent is ......... and could ONLY try to  'stab me in the back ?'  :P  8-P  / hide behind your feeble 'clique' !!    :P    8-P 

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/20/08 at 10:01 am

How can I put this 'Billy boy'?    :-\\

A lay down 'misere' ?  ???  :-\\ :P :D

Whilst yer at it ........... do you THINK  you could be interested in a 'ding-a-ling' ? !    ???    :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 10:07 am

If you want ANYBODY  ... to 'test the parameters '  ?    :-\\ ......... I GUESS .....  :-\\.......... I'M THE /YOUR MAN ??    :-X

:D ;D :D

Really?  Come here then.... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*...leading to.....

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 10:10 am

Geesh, Bill...to put it delecately.....HE'S YOUR'S. TAKE HIM, PLEASE!!!

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/20/08 at 10:24 am

Geesh, Bill...to put it delecately.....HE'S YOUR'S. TAKE HIM, PLEASE!!!

LOL!!!!

Written By: adagio on 02/20/08 at 2:09 pm

Bill, you DID mean Howard didn't you?

Not Alan, I hope...after all he said 'I'm your man'.  ;D  LOL

(Now where did I put that chain? And the duct tape?)

Written By: Howard on 02/21/08 at 5:54 pm

Yeah,lay off my boyfriend! Oops.... :o ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...