inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Adios Amigos

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/23/08 at 11:17 am

I've been asked to stop posting so many nonsense threads, maybe limit them to 1 or 2 a day.  I didn't think I made more than that anyway.  I feel that, while I do generate (more than) my fair share of silliness, I also take part in plenty of serious conversations as well.  I guess I can understand where they're coming from; I wouldn't want to take attention away from the more serious threads like "What if NOBODY on this board ...... REALLY exists?", or the 83 page thread about Pathmark, or the 2376 page "Longest Thread Ever" thread that encourages random nonsense just to make it long. 

I guess maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should, maybe I'm being a big baby about it, or maybe I'm just annoying and most of you are too nice to tell me.  But looking through page after page of threads, I have realized that I contribute absolutely nothing positive to this forum so I've decided to leave it.

You're a great group of people and I will miss you... much more, I'm sure, than you'll miss me. 

Goodbye, and thanks for giving me a place to play for a while.

Bill

Subject: Re: Adios Amigos

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/23/08 at 11:19 am

You do not have to leave, you can always still replies in the many threads that have developed here.

Written By: Tia on 02/23/08 at 11:32 am

dont leave bill! the mods gotta spank us every once in a while, it's their job. they dont mean nothin by it.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/23/08 at 11:33 am

I am not going to tell you to stay, you will do what you want but I wish you wouldn't go.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/23/08 at 11:35 am

I tried to send you a PM but I guess you already deleted your account. I hope you read this:

Please don't leave. Yes, the board is in a negative mode right now. It gets like that from time to time-and several people think about leaving. Then all the negativity dies down and everything is good again. So, please stick it out. If you want to take a break, well, I think everyone probably needs to do that from time to time. I think you are a rich asset to this board-even if I don't participate in some of your polls/threads, I know others really like them. So, please stay.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 02/23/08 at 11:51 am

I've been asked to stop posting so many nonsense threads, maybe limit them to 1 or 2 a day.  I didn't think I made more than that anyway.  I feel that, while I do generate (more than) my fair share of silliness, I also take part in plenty of serious conversations as well.  I guess I can understand where they're coming from; I wouldn't want to take attention away from the more serious threads like "What if NOBODY on this board ...... REALLY exists?", or the 83 page thread about Pathmark, or the 2376 page "Longest Thread Ever" thread that encourages random nonsense just to make it long. 

I guess maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should, maybe I'm being a big baby about it, or maybe I'm just annoying and most of you are too nice to tell me.  But looking through page after page of threads, I have realized that I contribute absolutely nothing positive to this forum so I've decided to leave it.

You're a great group of people and I will miss you... much more, I'm sure, than you'll miss me. 

Bill

Bill, seriously?
You have taken this the completely wrong way for real!
We love your threads!!! All we asked is that you slow down a little bit in creating them...

You are crazy!!!!! :D

Us mods have been going through trying to clean up some of the clutter in the PPP, and we thought "Ok, we will merge some of Bill's topics because they are bound to be similar". NOT EVEN CLOSE!!! ;D

Dude, you're threads are seriously funny, and yet seriously insane at the same time!!!

All kidding aside though, we would appreciate it if you would slow down a little bit on the number of threads you start, like say maybe 1 or 2 a day, so that maybe they can generate a little more conversation before another one is started up.

We would truly appreciate it!

Thank a bunch
Tam 8)

Written By: Red Ant on 02/23/08 at 12:04 pm

Hey Bill,

No one wants you to leave man. You've still got a place to stay, because you'll note that your account is still here (and now active again). Must have been a board glitch that rejected your deletion.  ;)

Catwoman is right, everything has been kinda crazy the past few weeks.  It'll settle down again soon enough.

Ant

Written By: snozberries on 02/23/08 at 1:50 pm

Aw  Bill,

I admit I thought you were a little off at first but now I totally get you....and I really like you.  You have contributed several relevant posts too...I mean who else can I talk to about Madonna's face lift(s)

please stay, come back whatever...just don't go....

Q

Written By: Bobby on 02/23/08 at 1:56 pm

Bill, your threads are brilliant - most of the time I can't understand them but, for me, that adds to the appeal. Surreal silliness is class. You asked for help with your CD mix in the 80s section and you got it, showing how much people like you here.

Take it from a man who's just come back after 2 years, don't delete your account. :)

Written By: Jessica on 02/23/08 at 3:00 pm

Bill

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sniff* :\'(

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/23/08 at 3:03 pm

WWMD?  What Would Madonna Do?  She wouldn't leave!  Please stay and continue to enrich us with your lovable cuckoo-banana ways.

Written By: Henk on 02/23/08 at 3:43 pm

Bill

Ah shoot...now you've upset Howard.

But seriously...I hope you reconsider. Your randomness and whacky polls may sometimes have eluded me, but I believe that you are an asset to the collective. Do not ever change. Just...get back here.

Written By: adagio on 02/23/08 at 11:34 pm

Aww, Bill...don't leave.  I didn't really notice you making that many threads, but I do believe I've been on all of them.  And I love talking to you..so don't go.  :( :\'(

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/23/08 at 11:37 pm

For real?

Nobody asked you to leave.

Don't assume anything so big unless you've proof.

Some people may not like so many threads, but it's up to you to post what you want.

If a moderator's asked you to post less threads, then post less, but don't leave... unless you absolutely want to.

Do what you want, not what you think others want.

Written By: adagio on 02/23/08 at 11:59 pm

You make sense, Dom

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/24/08 at 12:24 am

Damnit Bill...you are one of my favorite people around here...I look forward to your posts and talking to you everyday...please don't leave!!! :\'( :(

Written By: Howard on 02/24/08 at 4:23 pm

Why r u leaving?  :(

Written By: adagio on 02/24/08 at 5:03 pm

Circumstances. I don't wish him to leave at all!!

Written By: whistledog on 02/24/08 at 6:39 pm

If you want to leave Bill, I guess there's nothing we can do to stop you.  We do wish you would reconsider

Your polls were a little strange, but where would we be if we weren't all a little strange lol

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 6:44 pm

If you want to leave Bill, I guess there's nothing we can do to stop you.  We do wish you would reconsider

Your polls were a little strange, but where would we be if we weren't all a little strange lol

gettin' sprayed with toxic chemicals from the air by the federal government, that's where we'd be.  >:(

Written By: whistledog on 02/24/08 at 6:48 pm

gettin' sprayed with toxic chemicals from the air by the federal government, that's where we'd be.  >:(

But how is that bad?  Nothing wrong with inhaling some toxic chemicals in our lungs :D :D :D :D

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 6:49 pm

But how is that bad?  Nothing wrong with inhaling some toxic chemicals in our lungs :D :D :D :D
toughens a brutha up. :P

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/24/08 at 8:14 pm

Wow... I really appreciate everyone's comments.  I"m sorry for being so dramatic, maybe it was the mood I was in.  How could I leave?  You all are so nice and welcoming, even with my weirdness.  Thanks again.  Your comments have made my day

Written By: Tia on 02/24/08 at 8:57 pm

Wow... I really appreciate everyone's comments.  I"m sorry for being so dramatic, maybe it was the mood I was in.  How could I leave?  You all are so nice and welcoming, even with my weirdness.  Thanks again.  Your comments have made my day
billlll! he's back!!! :)

glad you reconsidered man.

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/24/08 at 9:28 pm

billlll! he's back!!! :)

glad you reconsidered man.

XD Did he leave?

Written By: adagio on 02/24/08 at 9:31 pm

;D :) :D 8)  ?  <......XD

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/24/08 at 10:58 pm

YAY!! We love you Bill!! :) :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 02/25/08 at 12:32 am

Bill
OMG!  :o  how'd I miss this thread.  oh yeah, cuz i don't speak frikken spanish  ;D   Bill, I'm pleased you reconsidered. I'm sure you know that many of us have gotten frustrated or felt like leaving for whatever reasons and we may feel that way again. But it's no reason to close up and leave. You've got a ton of friends here. so you had fun with those goofy threads and have been asked to stop or back off. no big deal, it's not the worst thing that could happen to someone. really, I'm glad you stayed, otherwise I was gonna come over there and smack you upside your head, but in a loving fatherly way  ;D   

Written By: Howard on 02/25/08 at 6:49 am

Glad you're back Bill. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/25/08 at 6:54 am

You were back then speaking at the heat of the moment. Time has now past, and you have reflected on the situation. There is no need to leave, there is fun to be had in all the other available threads.

Written By: Howard on 02/25/08 at 6:58 am

Glad you're back,Bill. :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/25/08 at 7:15 am

You were back then speaking at the heat of the moment. Time has now past, and you have reflected on the situation. There is no need to leave, there is fun to be had in all the other available threads.

exactly... and it's not like i've been asked to stop creating threads altogether... so everything will be fine :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/25/08 at 7:17 am

exactly... and it's not like i've been asked to stop creating threads altogether... so everything will be fine :)
Good to see you online, and you have now gathered how to approach, enjoy.

Written By: Jessica on 02/25/08 at 9:23 am

Yay! I couldn't live without your awesome polls about screws in tyres. :D

Written By: adagio on 02/25/08 at 9:33 am

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/clapping-hands-lg.jpg

YAY BILL!!

Written By: Midas on 02/25/08 at 10:29 am

Glad to see you back, Bill.  This place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/25/08 at 1:48 pm

Thanks for changing you mind, Bill. :)

Written By: Bobby on 02/25/08 at 4:35 pm

Absolutely right . . . It's great you have finally come to your senses. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/08 at 2:34 pm

ATTENTION WHORE....  ::)

:-\\ I mean welcome back Bill

;D

Written By: Howard on 02/26/08 at 2:36 pm

You can make as many silly posts as you want to now. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/26/08 at 2:42 pm

You can make as many silly posts as you want to now. ;D

cutest ever.

Written By: Howard on 02/26/08 at 2:58 pm

cutest ever.

::) I think I'll ignore that.

Written By: adagio on 02/26/08 at 3:04 pm

If I ever had any reservations about using post whore...I think THAT dispelled it..:D

;D

If I ever had any reservations about using post whore...I think THAT dispelled it..:D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/26/08 at 3:07 pm

::) I think I'll ignore that.

don't ignore it, embrace it  :-*

Written By: Howard on 02/26/08 at 3:08 pm

don't ignore it, embrace it  :-*

I'd rather choke on it. :P 8-P

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/26/08 at 3:10 pm

You just might...

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/08 at 3:42 pm

You just might...

;D

Written By: Tia on 02/26/08 at 3:58 pm

You just might...
oh dear ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/08 at 7:02 pm

Oh, Howard, you walked right into that one. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/26/08 at 7:07 pm

Ha... haha.

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/26/08 at 7:15 pm

You just might...
;D + Karma.  Bill is back!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/27/08 at 2:41 am

;D + Karma.  Bill is back!
...and staying!

Written By: Howard on 02/27/08 at 7:00 am

Oh, Howard, you walked right into that one. ;)

I sure did,didn't I?  ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/27/08 at 7:11 am

I sure did,didn't I?  ::)

was it good for you?

Written By: Howard on 02/27/08 at 7:27 am

was it good for you?

No It wasn't. :P

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/27/08 at 11:16 pm

No It wasn't. :P

I'd tap that.

Written By: adagio on 02/27/08 at 11:58 pm

(shakes head ...giving up)

Written By: gibbo on 02/28/08 at 1:16 am

You just might...

I saw that one coming (for want of better wording).  Welcome back Bill. This place is better for you being here...

Now, how can we get Alan to return?

Written By: Howard on 02/28/08 at 7:07 am

I'd tap that.

You'd tap anything. ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/28/08 at 7:32 am

I'd tap that.

tap what?

Written By: Howard on 02/28/08 at 7:38 am

tap what?

tap water.

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 8:02 am

You just might...

LMAO!!!  ;D

k.

Written By: Tia on 02/28/08 at 8:05 am

LMAO!!!  ;D

k.

that one's gonna go down in inthe00s lore. ;D

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 8:14 am

that one's gonna go down in inthe00s lore. ;D

Ha ha, Bill and Howard are funny . . . They act just like a couple . . .

Written By: Tia on 02/28/08 at 8:47 am

well, bill does. howard's just caught up in a vortex from which there is no escape. :P

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 10:27 am

well, bill does. howard's just caught up in a vortex from which there is no escape. :P

Ha ha, yes Howard is in the Twilight Zone.

Written By: adagio on 02/28/08 at 10:51 am

I think he's in denial.  j/k  ;D

And there you are or were, Bobby. ;)

Written By: Bobby on 02/28/08 at 11:15 am

I think he's in denial.  j/k   ;D

And there you are or were, Bobby. ;)

Howard loves it really.  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/28/08 at 12:43 pm

probably.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 6:01 pm

Bill

WOW! I've just started to skim this first post in this thread.  Sorry to see the powers that be seem to have gotten heavy with you Bill.  I love these nonsense threads / having a laugh. Perhaps there should be a separate area of the board created for people who do enjoy generating these / reading these .... since there does seem to be a substantial audience here for the likes of you (and dare I say ... me ?). Kiss kiss Bill. Love ya ....

Stick around !

Al.

P.S.. will start reading thread in more detail !

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 6:06 pm

Bill, seriously?
You have taken this the completely wrong way for real!
We love your threads!!! All we asked is that you slow down a little bit in creating them...

Hey Bill,

No one wants you to leave man. You've still got a place to stay, because you'll note that your account is still here (and now active again). Must have been a board glitch that rejected your deletion.  ;)

Catwoman is right, everything has been kinda crazy the past few weeks.  It'll settle down again soon enough.

Ant

^

^^

Well .... THAT'S encouraging !

:) 8)

Written By: adagio on 02/28/08 at 6:23 pm

^

^^

Well .... THAT'S encouraging !

:) 8)

Hey twerp!!  I am trying to get your attention. ;D  :-\\

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 6:27 pm

I guess maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should, maybe I'm being a big baby about it,

Bill

Hey Bill !  >:(

When it comes to attention seeking BIG cry baby's ....  : >:( >:(

http://www.health-in-action.org/library/pdf/Shaken%20Baby/Images/Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg
Mr. Mister ^

How DARE you .... muscle in on MY territory !    >:( >:(

:P

;D

:D ;D :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/28/08 at 10:03 pm

Hey Bill !  >:(

When it comes to attention seeking BIG cry baby's ....   : >:( >:(

http://www.health-in-action.org/library/pdf/Shaken%20Baby/Images/Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg
Mr. Mister ^

How DARE you .... muscle in on MY territory !    >:( >:(

:P

;D

:D ;D :D

hehehehe I am VERY glad to see you back! We all missed you terribly!!!  Thanks for being in my corner :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/28/08 at 10:06 pm

tap what?

I meant you!

... If you don't mind. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 10:08 pm

hehehehe I am VERY glad to see you back! We all missed you terribly!!!  Thanks for being in my corner :)

More than happy to champion YOU Bill !  8)

By the way .... did you ever resolve your computer problem ?

Thought I saw Mushroom online earlier ....I'll have to check THAT thread again !

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/28/08 at 10:23 pm

;D

Geez !  .... this lady ^  HAS talent !  8) :D

Written By: Howard on 02/29/08 at 7:13 am

Don't say that. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 02/29/08 at 8:12 am

Don't say that. ;D

it's okay, honey, i think it's time for us to shout it from the mountain tops...we are in love!!!

LOL :) :) :) :) :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 8:42 am

it's okay, honey, i think it's time for us to shout it from the mountain tops...we are in love!!!

I knew it ! I just KNEW it !  ::)

Written By: adagio on 02/29/08 at 12:00 pm

LOL!!!

Written By: gibbo on 02/29/08 at 4:48 pm

Some things were just meant to be.... ;)

Written By: Bobby on 02/29/08 at 4:50 pm

I hear the faint sound of wedding bells . . .

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 4:56 pm

Some things were just meant to be.... ;)

I hear the faint sound of wedding bells . . .

Wedding bells !  ???

Those 'wedding bells' ... they'll never ring for me !  :-[ :\'(

I'm not THAT stupid !  :P

Written By: Bobby on 02/29/08 at 4:57 pm

Wedding bells !  ???

Too right.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 5:01 pm

What time of the night do you call this then ? Where you been ? Your dinner's been in the oven ....  >:(

Yes dear .... you look great in your curlers ...  :)

Yes dear ..... 'she who MUST be obeyed' ....  :)

Yes dear ..... Sybil  dear .... sweetness and light of  my life .... (you little 'puff adder' you !)  :)  >:(    :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/29/08 at 6:20 pm

Wedding bells !  ???

Hey!!!  Some cute little creature will have you twisted around her finger , yet, Clyde.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 02/29/08 at 6:46 pm

Hey!!!  Some cute little creature will have you twisted around her finger , yet, Clyde.  ;D

You reckon ?  ???  :o

You reckon there's somebody out there for ME ! ?  ???  :-X  :-http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o136/LadyLuck2004/Random/mr.gif
by the GLAND !  :P  :D

Written By: adagio on 02/29/08 at 7:33 pm

eh...you twist a sweet thought  into THAT?  :o :o :o ::) :-[

Try to bring YOU  good wishes!!  >:( >:(  ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 7:10 am

8-P

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 7:14 am

8-P

And I thought Howard was a 'gentle' man !  ::)

Talk about giving the brush-off  lightly !  :-X

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 7:22 am

And I thought Howard was a 'gentle' man !  ::)

Talk about giving the brush-off  lightly !   :-X

I'm not turning gay for him. >:(

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 7:24 am

I'm not turning gay for him. >:(

Not for him ?! Will you turn gay for me then ?  :-*  :P  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 7:27 am

Not for him ?! Will you turn gay for me then ?  :-*  :P  ;D

stop it,I'm straight and I love women.  ::)

Written By: adagio on 03/01/08 at 7:33 am

You're teasin Howard now, Clyde. :D :D ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 7:33 am

Who's Clyde?  ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 7:35 am

Tease ? That's my middle name !

Who's Clyde?  ???

Belle is 'Bonnie' ... I'm Clyde .... an orangutan Clyde, at that !

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 7:36 am

Tease ? That's my middle name !

Belle is 'Bonnie' ... I'm Clyde .... an orangutan Clyde, at that !

You don't have a middle name.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 7:43 am

You don't have a middle name.

How wrong you are ...

Strictly .... Alan IS my middle name .....

However .... since from birth my mother / father have always referred to me by my middle name .... that's who I am !

Written By: adagio on 03/01/08 at 7:43 am

Who's Clyde?  ???

The orangutan.  :)

In this case pretty literally. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/01/08 at 8:03 am

The orangutan.  :)

In this case pretty literally. :-\\
I remember seeing the movie ages ago.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 8:06 am

I remember seeing the movie ages ago.

In which ... I, 'Clyde' .... made an APEearance !  :P

Written By: gibbo on 03/01/08 at 8:16 pm

How wrong you are ...

However .... since from birth my mother / father have always referred to me by my middle name .... that's who I am !

I thought you said a couple of postings back that 'tease' was your middle name?

Written By: gibbo on 03/01/08 at 8:18 pm

In which ... I, 'Clyde' .... made an APEearance !   :P

That was so RIGHT (turn Clyde).....

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/01/08 at 8:25 pm

I thought you said a couple of postings back that 'tease' was your middle name?

You caught me ! Or was he teasing ?  :-\\  Hey Peter !  >:(  This TOWN /site is only big enough for ONE major 'tease' here !  >:(

< Yeah, I can sure dish it out ..... but as for 'taking it' ......  :-X    :-[  :\'(

;)

Written By: adagio on 03/01/08 at 9:16 pm

Nah!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/02/08 at 5:13 pm

How wrong you are ...

Then what's your FIRST name? ::) ???

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/02/08 at 5:22 pm

Then what's your FIRST name? ::) ???

I think I'd rather not say ......... since it's quite an old fashioned name ........ and I don't really like it.  :-[

Ironically ........ my father was named EXACTLY the same as me ........ and he too was ALWAYS called Alan. I guess I should've really been referred to as 'jr' ? (As in Sammy Davis ... and Sammy Davis jr ? )  :-\\

However ... I should point out ... people better not mess TOO much wit' me ....... cos my 3 initials spell out LAW (L.A.W.)  :P  ;D

(Yeah ... that IS the truth !  ;D ).

P.S .... the ONLY time I hear my 'real' 1st name is when I go to doctor's / dental appointments ..... and they go by the driver's licence / more formal details etc; ....

Written By: Howard on 03/02/08 at 5:38 pm

So,you refuse to say?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/02/08 at 5:55 pm

So,you refuse to say?

Refuse ?  :-\\  No ... I might divulge at some point ?  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/02/08 at 7:44 pm

Then, why not now?  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/02/08 at 8:28 pm

Refuse ?  :-\\  No ... I might divulge at some point ?   ;D

Is that you, Clyde?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/02/08 at 8:32 pm

Is that you, Clyde?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/lwwise/clyde.jpg
                "Eek eek ! ?"  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/02/08 at 9:32 pm

Is that you, Clyde?

People are getting way too familiar with Bonnie and Clyde.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/02/08 at 11:30 pm

People are getting way too familiar with Bonnie and Clyde.

So's your face!

Written By: Howard on 03/03/08 at 7:03 am

Refuse ?  :-\\  No ... I might divulge at some point ?   ;D

then divulge! >:(

Written By: karen on 03/03/08 at 9:21 am

I think I'd rather not say ......... since it's quite an old fashioned name ........ and I don't really like it.  :-[

Ironically ........ my father was named EXACTLY the same as me ........ and he too was ALWAYS called Alan. I guess I should've really been referred to as 'jr' ? (As in Sammy Davis ... and Sammy Davis jr ? )  :-\\

However ... I should point out ... people better not mess TOO much wit' me ....... cos my 3 initials spell out LAW (L.A.W.)   :P  ;D

(Yeah ... that IS the truth !  ;D ).

P.S .... the ONLY time I hear my 'real' 1st name is when I go to doctor's / dental appointments ..... and they go by the driver's licence / more formal details etc; ....

Is it a name that can be used as a girl's name (only spelled slightly differently)?  If so, my father-in-law was called that.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/03/08 at 9:25 am

Is it a name that can be used as a girl's name (only spelled slightly differently)?  If so, my father-in-law was called that.

I suspect you're VERY much on to me !  :-[  :\'(

No, I don't 'rate' the name ....

Maybe a certain actor of the time .... was the inspiration ?    :-\\

Written By: karen on 03/03/08 at 9:28 am

Maybe a certain actor of the time .... was the inspiration ?    :-\\

One with a first name for a surname (if you see what I mean)?

Written By: adagio on 03/03/08 at 9:35 am

LaVerne?  Marion?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/03/08 at 9:36 am

One with a first name for a surname (if you see what I mean)?

I think I see one with  a surname for a first name, if you see what I mean !  :P  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/03/08 at 9:50 am

I think I see one with  a surname for a first name, if you see what I mean !  :P  ;D

;D  People are just going to keep after you until you say...then it will be forgotten. :)

Written By: Howard on 03/04/08 at 4:20 pm

LaVerne?  Marion?

Potsie? Fonzie?

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/08 at 9:18 pm

like the bionic woman?

the actress not the character. . .

Written By: karen on 03/10/08 at 7:53 am

like the bionic woman?

the actress not the character. . .

Like that.  Actually I think of the characters name as a boys name more so than the actresses.

Check for new replies or respond here...