inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Things I didn't realize until it was too late...

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/14/08 at 2:20 am

Maybe your mistakes can help other avoid making the same ones.  ;D

Just put a situation, person, thing (whatever) that you didn't realize was a mistake until after you'd already done it or was in the middle of when you realized...uh oh. 

Mine:

Always check the address of where the result of your search in a search engine is BEFORE clicking on it.  I just finished searching for titles of songs with the word pink in it, well I FOUND a site alright.  All the people avatars were close-up shots of womens/mens anatomy, turns out it was a message board for swingers in the UK.  Apparently they were bored too and started a thread with songs with colours in the title.  :o  ;D

Subject: Re: Things I didn't realize until it was too late...

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 03/14/08 at 2:43 am

Well, heck!

In my case: It was a song I posted as a clue in a Quiz.
I thought it was called "Living In the Bathroom", but it was actually "Mirror In the Bathroom".

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/18/08 at 5:38 pm

I didn't realise till too late .... that it's probably not a great idea to wash your clothes whilst you're still wearing them (?)  :-http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/584/humour3re1.gif

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/18/08 at 5:50 pm

^looks like fun though.  Last night at the laundrymat, it was so cold that when I took the clothes out of the dryer, I wanted to just jump into the dryer itself to warm up.  So I kinda just stood just outside of the dryer and absorbed some of it's heat.  ahhh.

Things I learned too late:

Don't get weighed at the doctor's office on a different scale then last time, find out you weigh 20 lbs more then last month then get your blood pressure measured right after!  It was really high (my reading) because I was a little upset that the scale said that much and I don't think I even gained anything.  My clothes feel the same fit.  >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...