inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wow, I'm Crazy!

Written By: KKay on 03/17/08 at 8:03 am

Holy Sheesh!

I stumbled upon an old post somewhere in the interwebs written by an old boyfrfiend....which turned into two hours of net digging....flikr accounts, girfriends, newspaper articles...

I never knew I was that insane.  AND now really jealous.  Why is the new wife so industrious and talented?  Grrrr...

Wow. I'm crazy.
Are you?

Subject: Re: Wow, I'm Crazy!

Written By: Jessica on 03/17/08 at 9:46 am

Holy Sheesh!

I stumbled upon an old post somewhere in the interwebs written by an old boyfrfiend....which turned into two hours of net digging....flikr accounts, girfriends, newspaper articles...

I never knew I was that insane.  AND now really jealous.  Why is the new wife so industrious and talented?  Grrrr...

Wow. I'm crazy.
Are you?

I'm not crazy. I'm insane. At least that's what it says under my name on here. :D

I've looked up old acquaintances before, usually just to see how badly they've fallen. ;D

Written By: Tia on 03/17/08 at 9:53 am

in that i'm posting with my laptop from a tree in kim richards' backyard, i guess you could say i'm crazy, sure.

actually i did kinda look up an ex-gf from high school but not vigorously enough to actually determine her whereabouts.

Written By: KKay on 03/17/08 at 1:19 pm

i hate when i get like that. it was not a vigorous search, per se, but i just was determined to go deeper and deeper and find something wrong with this woman...

ugh.
i'm conceited and selfish too.
blech.

I need re-wiring.

Mike: If you are in Kim's tree, are you using her wi-fi connection?  can you actually FEEL it?

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/08 at 2:44 pm

Holy Sheesh!

Wow. I'm crazy.
Are you?

I'm not crazy... well I am but not in this way... I am too selfish to want to share my life with people so I let the go w/ barely a good riddance....

my question to you is  did you dump him or was he stupid enough to let you go cuz from where i sit you seem pretty terrific...hey as a dog lover you have nowhere to go but up anyway.....  ;)

anyway if he let you go then he's stupid and you're too smart to want to hang with someone who doesn't appreciate your talents and if you dumped him then there was a reason... think real hard and remember why you did it and eventually you'll just get annoyed all over again and then you'll be over him again....

.......or not..... embrace the crazy  just make sure you control and don't ever, ever let it control you or you too might find yourself up a tree typing via wifi and Bode wouldn't like that very much!

Written By: Howard on 03/17/08 at 4:32 pm

It'd be funny to see Robin(my ex)to fall terribly in debt or to lose interest in guys and wind up going prostituting 5 or 10 years from now and I'm looking her name up on the internet and there she is on Lexington Ave,selling her body for money.And after that I'd laugh in her face. ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/17/08 at 4:36 pm

I found pictures of my old boyfriend on the web.  Photoshop a beacons me to have fun and send it to him.  I've looked up a boyfriend or enemy from high school once or twice.  Found some on myspace.  Nope, I'm not crazy . . . really I'm not.  OK, maybe a bit. ::)

Written By: thereshegoes on 03/17/08 at 6:45 pm

Holy Sheesh!

Wow. I'm crazy.
Are you?

Honey,you sounded like Bill just there. I had to read you twice to get it :D

I try to avoid any info on my exes unless it is about how miserable they are since we broke up :P

Written By: Bobby on 03/17/08 at 7:12 pm

Holy Sheesh!

Wow. I'm crazy.
Are you?

It's human to want your ex to find someone inferior to you (especially if you both broke up on bad terms). I suppose it's a 'Ha! Look at what you could have had' kind of attitude.

At the end of the day though, imperfections and all, he is still with her and no amount of detective work can change that.

Written By: KKay on 03/17/08 at 7:59 pm

oh my god.  it's rediculous.
i'm not going to do it again...the real crazy part is i'm talkinga bout something from like....30 years ago! this is not an 'ex"!
this is ancient history.

HOWEVER it was some very cute boy that i like thinking about that just went a little wacky today.

whew. talk about your own version of crazy. i'm tired of me and my petty voyeurism.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/17/08 at 8:23 pm

i'm not going to do it again...the real crazy part is i'm talkinga bout something from like....30 years ago! this is not an 'ex"!
this is ancient history.

HOWEVER it was some very cute boy that i like thinking about that just went a little wacky today.

whew. talk about your own version of crazy. i'm tired of me and my petty voyeurism.

I dunno, it sounds kinda fun to me.  and I disagree on one point. 30 years ago is still an ex.  8)  I wish i could have been there to help you do your crazy, wacky petty voyeuristic investigation.  ;D

Written By: KKay on 03/17/08 at 8:24 pm

I dunno, it sounds kinda fun to me.  and I disagree on one point. 30 years ago is still an ex.  8)  I wish i could have been there to help you do your crazy, wacky petty voyeuristic investigation.  ;D

I'll google you next. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/17/08 at 8:32 pm

I'll google you next. ;D
umm,  :o    could you hold off for just a day or 2 while i check a couple things  ::) 

there are things about me you couldn't understand, things you whouldn't understand, things you shouldn't understand  8)

Written By: KKay on 03/17/08 at 8:33 pm

umm,  :o    could you hold off for just a day or 2 while i check a couple things  ::) 

there are things about me you couldn't understand, things you whouldn't understand, things you shouldn't understand  8)

Still keeping the envelope from your holiday card with you return address..... ::)

Written By: ninny on 03/17/08 at 8:48 pm

this is ancient history.

Heck it's not that crazy,I graduated in 1978 and tried looking up different guys I went to school with,I also tried looking up an ex from over 20 years ago,and I'm not sure why.

Written By: gibbo on 03/17/08 at 9:35 pm

Yes, I agree... You're NOT crazy for looking up your ex. There is plenty of evidence of other madness diplayed on your part though ...that's a whole other story!! ;D ;D

I looked up my girlfiend directly prior to my wife. Twenty-four years ago I dumped her in an awful way and for pretty much no reason (yes...I've always been rotten). I found her living in Sydney ..... and still unmarried. I had a conference down in Sydney and arranged to have dinner. Sounds really exciting and like I'm cheating on my wife (and in a way I was by the fact I didn't tell her of the meeting).

Anyway, I actually apologised to her and she told me that she had always wondered why I went off her and she had been hoping for an answer for years. I thought she wouldn't have given it too much thought over the years but it just goes to show...it's never too late to try to make ammends.

Fantasies of cheating while away from home aside.........nothing happened (hey...fantasies are free). Of course, how could anyone get over me?? :D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/18/08 at 11:47 am

It'd be funny to see Robin(my ex)to fall terribly in debt or to lose interest in guys and wind up going prostituting 5 or 10 years from now and I'm looking her name up on the internet and there she is on Lexington Ave,selling her body for money.And after that I'd laugh in her face. ;D

then she'd be selling what she never gave you for free...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/18/08 at 3:59 pm

I have done google searches on many people from my past-male & female and yes, some were past boyfriends. I tried to connect with some past friends-so I succeeded, others I did not. As for the past boyfriends, I NEVER tried to contact them.

Cat

Written By: gemini on 03/18/08 at 5:23 pm

I have done google searches on many people from my past-male & female and yes, some were past boyfriends. I tried to connect with some past friends-so I succeeded, others I did not. As for the past boyfriends, I NEVER tried to contact them.

Cat

Me neither. I don't know what I'd do with one if I found him. That's why they're EX's, they're JERKS. Oh no, I'm not bitter.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/08 at 6:35 pm

this is ancient history.

You said he was an old boyfriend which, in my eyes, makes him an ex of some sort, lol. If he was ancient history, you are an archeologist because you are digging it back up.  ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/18/08 at 6:49 pm

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

I've looked up various people I knew back (what seems) another lifetime ago, and I've even looked up myself (does that make me conceited?)

It's the wonders of the internet, nothing is a secret anymore.  :\'(

Written By: Howard on 03/19/08 at 6:31 am

then she'd be selling what she never gave you for free...

I wouldn't be suprised Snoz that if she did this then I'd can say to her,Go To Hell while I'm making 50,000 a year at Pathmark she'd be selling her body to guys or jumping from guy to guy cause she's never satisfied with anyone being a whore or prostitute.I don't think she'd do that because she's under Jewish tradition but hey you never know,life is funny.

Written By: KKay on 03/19/08 at 7:09 am

but we'll hope not.

Written By: Howard on 03/19/08 at 3:08 pm

but we'll hope not.

Belle,you never know,life is funny and I could wind up seeing her face in the newspaper the very next day but an innocent girl like Robin? I don't think so. ::)

Written By: Tia on 03/19/08 at 3:10 pm

but we'll hope not.
i for one am not sure i'd mind.

doh! sorry, hope that wasn't mean. i never been in the robin fan club.

Written By: Howard on 03/19/08 at 3:26 pm

I don't think you'd want to.

http://pics.plentyofsite.com/dating/39/w0nk3srqps_11106778.jpg

Wow,Isn't she hot?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/08 at 3:31 pm

here's an idea....someone could start a robin bashing thread...if howard defends her than he's still in love and if he doesn't then he has to give up the ghost and move on.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/19/08 at 3:32 pm

here's an idea....someone could start a robin bashing thread...if howard defends her than he's still in love and if he doesn't then he has to give up the ghost and move on.  ;)

No I don't think that would work.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/20/08 at 8:59 am

I don't think you'd want to.

http://pics.plentyofsite.com/dating/39/w0nk3srqps_11106778.jpg

Wow,Isn't she hot?  ::)

She's on a dating website, desperate woman.  Move on Howard . . . move on. ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/20/08 at 10:33 am

Yes, I agree... You're NOT crazy for looking up your ex. There is plenty of evidence of other madness diplayed on your part though ...that's a whole other story!! ;D ;D

I looked up my girlfiend directly prior to my wife. Twenty-four years ago I dumped her in an awful way and for pretty much no reason (yes...I've always been rotten). I found her living in Sydney ..... and still unmarried. I had a conference down in Sydney and arranged to have dinner. Sounds really exciting and like I'm cheating on my wife (and in a way I was by the fact I didn't tell her of the meeting).

Anyway, I actually apologised to her and she told me that she had always wondered why I went off her and she had been hoping for an answer for years. I thought she wouldn't have given it too much thought over the years but it just goes to show...it's never too late to try to make ammends.

Fantasies of cheating while away from home aside.........nothing happened (hey...fantasies are free). Of course, how could anyone get over me?? :D ;D

I didn't get to say hi to you...I guess your offline.  And found that there IS a rotten side to you.  ::) :o ;D  and a sweet side too...two faced. ;D

Written By: ninny on 03/20/08 at 11:01 am

If people are to be truthful I think most people have fantasies,whether it's an ex or someone they just meant.I know I have fantasized about a few people...........................................what was I,oh nevermind damm fantasy http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/irenesis8/daydream.gif

Written By: adagio on 03/20/08 at 12:54 pm

If people are to be truthful I think most people have fantasies,whether it's an ex or someone they just meant.I know I have fantasized about a few people...........................................what was I,oh nevermind damm fantasy http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/irenesis8/daydream.gif

People be TRUTHFUL?  You'd have to drag that out of them!  Yeah, fantasies..http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa59/irenesis8/daydream.gif

Written By: Howard on 03/20/08 at 10:34 pm

She's on a dating website, desperate woman.  Move on Howard . . . move on. ;)

No I can't,she's pissing me off now.She'll NEVER,EVER achieve the same success with this jerkoff like she did with me for 3 years!I've been in a relationship before,She hasn't and I'm the only one in her life that loved her.Before she met me,she had 2 guys off of a dating website that lasted 2 weeks and was dumped after that so as you can see she's never been in love before but as for me,I have.

Written By: adagio on 03/20/08 at 10:47 pm

Then Howard, you already have the upper hanf, but not if you let her mess with your insides like that.....then  SHE will have the upper hand.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 6:15 am

Then Howard, you already have the upper hand, but not if you let her mess with your insides like that.....then  SHE will have the upper hand.

Does she think that using dating websites such as match.com is an alternative or a cry for help that if something goes wrong in the relationship that she immediately has to browse for a new guy? C'mon,Why doesn't she look for guys the old fashioned way like clubs or bars for Christ Sakes! ::)

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 8:22 am

You're obsessing too much ^ :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 8:25 am

No I can't,she's pissing me off now.She'll NEVER,EVER achieve the same success with this jerkoff like she did with me for 3 years!I've been in a relationship before,She hasn't and I'm the only one in her life that loved her.Before she met me,she had 2 guys off of a dating website that lasted 2 weeks and was dumped after that so as you can see she's never been in love before but as for me,I have.

You too good for her Howard.  I've been telling you that for 2 years.  *sigh*  Find someone stable and who will appreciate you.

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 8:31 am

You too good for her Howard.  I've been telling you that for 2 years.  *sigh*  Find someone stable and who will appreciate you.
or, alternately, find some trashy ho who'll bang you eight ways from sunday and do filthy things you've never dreamed of. either way i think would be a pretty good match.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 8:34 am

or, alternately, find some trashy ho who'll bang you eight ways from sunday and do filthy things you've never dreamed of. either way i think would be a pretty good match.

Wait, Howard's still a virgin isn't he?  That might work.  Anything to get him to stop complaining.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:41 am

You're obsessing too much ^ :)

Sorry Adagio if I'm obsessing a lot,I just have a lot of pent up frustration right now that I want to get out. :(

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:42 am

or a woman that tells you to keep saving your money all the time. ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:43 am

Wait, Howard's still a virgin isn't he?  That might work.  Anything to get him to stop complaining.

Yep,still a virgin, 34 years old and still a virgin.  ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:46 am

or a woman that tells you to keep saving your money all the time. ::)

That may be asking a bit much.  :-\\

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 10:46 am

think of it this way, you're 100% guaranteed STD free! :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:47 am

Save yourself a headache, just blame it on Robin. ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:49 am

That may be asking a bit much.  :-\\

Well now I know the next time not to discuss my finanicial status or my SSI with the next woman,I should've shut my mouth when I should 3 years ago and after that her Parents knew I was on SSI and maybe that's what got them worried about Her And I that we wouldn't have a good future together If I was on SSI for the rest of my life.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:50 am

think of it this way, you're 100% guaranteed STD free! :)

Maybe I need an AIDS test,Do you think? ???

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 10:50 am

Sorry Adagio if I'm obsessing a lot,I just have a lot of pent up frustration right now that I want to get out. :(

ok...as long as you're just venting ....and not really obsessing.   :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:51 am

Well now I know the next time not to discuss my finanicial status or my SSI with the next woman,I should've shut my mouth when I should 3 years ago and after that her Parents knew I was on SSI and maybe that's what got them worried about Her And I that we wouldn't have a good future together If I was on SSI for the rest of my life.

Perhaps you need one who is not materialistic.  Money isn't everything.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:52 am

Something she couldn't give me for free but you never know in 5-10 years she might want to have guys pay for her body,prostituting or hookering,life is funny if you think of it. ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:52 am

ok...as long as you're just venting ....and not really obsessing.   :)

It's just not out of my system yet. >:(

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 10:54 am

Perhaps you need one who is not materialistic.  Money is everything.
freudian slip?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:55 am

Perhaps you need one who is not materialistic.  Money is everything.

A woman who loves you for you not for how much you have in your wallet,bank account or pockets.Maybe during the spring or summer if I have the time to go to a club or bar,meet a few women and start going out with them.I'm still in my prime yet.

Written By: Jessica on 03/21/08 at 10:56 am

A woman who loves you for you not for how much you have in your wallet,bank account or pockets.Maybe during the spring or summer if I have the time to go to a club or bar,meet a few women and start going out with them.I'm still in my prime yet.

I hate to break it to you, but the only type of women you'll find in clubs/bars is the type who is interested in your wallet/bank account. :P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 10:57 am

Something she couldn't give me for free but you never know in 5-10 years she might want to have guys pay for her body,prostituting or hookering,life is funny if you think of it. ::)

In about 5-10 years she may look even worse.  That's even funnier than her hooking.  Funnier still . . . ugly and hooking.

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 10:57 am

It's just not out of my system yet. >:(

Then, vent away!   :)

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:57 am

I hate to break it to you, but the only type of women you'll find in clubs/bars is the type who is interested in your wallet/bank account. :P

So where can I go to find non-materialistic women? ???

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 10:59 am

In about 5-10 years she may look even worse.  That's even funnier than her hooking.  Funnier still . . . ugly and hooking.

Oh god I can see it now,That's funny. ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 11:00 am

Freudian slip?  ;D

forget it, I'm wearing pants.  Freudian slips are for sissies.

Money ain't everything, power is.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 11:01 am

Then, vent away!   :)

I'm just angry that she hardly ever made me a priority but I made sure that I had her as my priority and kept it like that.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/21/08 at 11:03 am

freudian slip?  ;D

I just caught that.  Well, dumb arse me. ::)

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 11:08 am

I'm just angry that she hardly ever made me a priority but I made sure that I had her as my priority and kept it like that.

You can't change the past, Howard, just make sure that you like your future.

Written By: Howard on 03/21/08 at 2:16 pm

You can't change the past, Howard, just make sure that you like your future.

I hope I have a future,Maybe I should go to a astrologist.

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 7:30 pm

Nah...blame it on the boogie.......

Written By: Tia on 03/21/08 at 7:33 pm

Nah...blame it on the boogie.......
blame america first! >:(

Written By: gibbo on 03/21/08 at 7:34 pm

blame america first! >:(

Well...that was a given  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/21/08 at 10:59 pm

Well...that was a given   ;D

I don't think so.. ;) Where would you get all your looseness, then?   :D

Not to mention the countless little charming ways of American women?  nd differences yet?

Written By: KKay on 03/22/08 at 6:25 am

I'm swearing off the 'google'-ing.

Written By: Howard on 03/22/08 at 6:28 am

I'm swearing off the 'google'-ing.

Are you Crazy? ;D

Written By: KKay on 03/22/08 at 7:18 am

Are you Crazy? ;D

;D ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 7:23 am

I don't think so.. ;) Where would you get all your looseness, then?   :D

Not to mention the countless little charming ways of American women?  nd differences yet?

Well Belle (and THAT rhymes)....I wouldn't know about these things as I have never sampled an American woman.  ::)

Written By: Tia on 03/22/08 at 7:25 am

;D ;D
;D ;D ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 7:29 am

Well Belle (and THAT rhymes)....I wouldn't know about these things as I have never sampled an American woman.  ::)

Your loss, dear gibbo.

Written By: KKay on 03/22/08 at 7:30 am

Your loss, dear gibbo.

right. we're all the same.
;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 7:31 am

right. we're all the same.
;D

What...lost?

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 7:52 am

It's YOUR loss and did you get Belles mixed up again? ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 7:56 am

Belle du Jour , I'm sometimes called Belle because that's my middle name....guess they can differentiate becude I'm the Southern Belle and your's appears to be French.

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 7:59 am

I think it confuses gibbo, though.. ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 8:03 am

I think it confuses gibbo, though.. ;D

No, I'm not confused....Adagio is Pat or Belle  and Belle du Jour is KKay.... I thought I'd be clever and answer both of your posts with one answer.  Now WHO'S confused?

Written By: KKay on 03/22/08 at 8:16 am

No, I'm not confused....Adagio is Pat or Belle  and Belle du Jour is KKay.... I thought I'd be clever and answer both of your posts with one answer.  Now WHO'S confused?

me. i am.

but i arrived that way.

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 8:19 am

me. i am.

but i arrived that way.

That's true KKay....I made allowances for your obvious state of mind.  ;D  It just seems strange that someone else with a 'Belle' connection is also not quite all here......... :D

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 8:40 am

That's true KKay....I made allowances for your obvious state of mind.  ;D   It just seems strange that someone else with a 'Belle' connection is also not quite all here......... :D

Now stop that!  >:( :P ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 8:41 am

Now stop that!  >:( :P ;D

Hey ..it's not like I made any ding-a-ling jokes... ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/22/08 at 9:13 am

Hey ..it's not like I made any ding-a-ling jokes... ;)

oh of course not...you just iINFERRED that I was that and a slut, and who know what else >:( :o :) :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Written By: gibbo on 03/22/08 at 9:14 am

oh of course not...you just iINFERRED that I was that and a slut, and who know what else >:( :o :)

But a very nice slut.... :)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/08 at 5:48 am

But a very nice slut.... :)

There's no such thing as a very nice slut.

Written By: adagio on 03/23/08 at 6:20 am

Don't be judgemental , Howard.  You may be talking with one.

Written By: Howard on 03/23/08 at 4:55 pm

Don't be judgemental , Howard.  You may be talking with one.

I am?  ???

Written By: adagio on 03/23/08 at 5:05 pm

I am?  ???

According to dear old gibbo.  I'm not, but apparently to him I am.  \o/  who can guess what goes on in his 'brain'.  Probably located in the wrong place.  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/08 at 5:06 pm

According to dear old gibbo.  I'm not, but apparently to him I am.  \o/  who can guess what goes on in his 'brain'.  Probably located in the wrong place.  :)

Why are you one?

Written By: adagio on 03/23/08 at 5:58 pm

Why are you one?

:o  I'm not..he just made that statement.  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 6:13 am

I'm Crazy.

Written By: KKay on 03/24/08 at 6:59 am

Me too.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/08 at 4:41 pm

We all are.

Written By: KKay on 03/25/08 at 8:23 am

I sorted though our photos the last two days...question.

who keeps pics of exes?
maybe not put them in our photo albums...
nah, ditch' em.  not important.

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 8:49 am

who keeps pics of exes?

I've still got pics of my exes...........What....is that not normal?? ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 5:55 pm

I have kept pics of my exes....only to remind me that I do a very poor job of picking and should NEVER EVER date again!!!

;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 5:58 pm

I have kept pics of my exes....only to remind me that I do a very poor job of picking and should NEVER EVER date again!!!

;D

Note to self...Snoz keep pics of exes too.  Answers my question: NO...it is NOT normal...... :o ;) ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 5:59 pm

That's a bit dratic, isn't it, snoz?

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 5:59 pm

Note to self...Snoz keep pics of exes too.  Answers my question: NO...it is NOT normal...... :o ;) ;D

Dang....note to self don't give karma you can't take back!

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 6:00 pm

That's a bit dratic, isn't it, snoz?

yes it makes me say drat every time I look at them  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/08 at 6:04 pm

I've still got pics of my exes...........What....is that not normal?? ;)

I have a couple of pictures of my ex and her son. I don't look at them longing for her because I left her but they help me put things in perspective and see the past for what it is.

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 6:07 pm

I have a couple of pictures of my ex and her son. I don't look at them longing for her because I left her but they help me put things in perspective and see the past for what it is.

You have an ex at your age, Rob?

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 6:08 pm

yes it makes me say drat every time I look at them  ;D

I'd say drat and tear them up!!

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/08 at 6:18 pm

You have an ex at your age, Rob?

I'm 28 Pat, lol. If I'm old enough to drink I'm old enough to have an ex . . . Sometimes the two go hand-in-hand if you're not lucky, lol.

Yeah, we went out for almost four years and I nearly married her.

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 6:21 pm

Dang....note to self don't give karma you can't take back!

;D

Na na na na na    :P

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 7:10 pm

I'm 28 Pat, lol. If I'm old enough to drink I'm old enough to have an ex . . . Sometimes the two go hand-in-hand if you're not lucky, lol.

Yeah, we went out for almost four years and I nearly married her.

That's an ex?  ex g/f maybe.

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/08 at 7:20 pm

What do you consider myself too young for then?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 7:41 pm

no one ever specified that ex referred only to ex spouse... I think we've all been talking past relationships in general not marriages only.

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/08 at 7:56 pm

no one ever specified that ex referred only to ex spouse... I think we've all been talking past relationships in general not marriages only.

Yes, everybody I know uses the term 'ex' in a very general way. I usually consider an ex to be a past relationship.

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 7:59 pm

Just as well....otherwise I've had more marriages than Liz Taylor... :o

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 8:01 pm

yeah and I have never been married b/c I learned some very good lessons from my exes.

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 8:03 pm

yeah and I have never been married b/c I learned some very good lessons from my exes.

Snoz  it only takes one to unlearn all those lessons.....But you quickly relearn them...........too late!!!!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 8:04 pm

Snoz  it only takes one to unlearn all those lessons.....But you quickly relearn them...........too late!!!!  ;D

well I learned different lessons from both.... now I just don't bother at all...

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 8:31 pm

well I learned different lessons from both.... now I just don't bother at all...

That's the spirit....stay right out of trouble.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/08 at 8:38 pm

That's the spirit....stay right out of trouble.  ;D

more like stay alive  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/08 at 8:41 pm

more like stay alive  ;D

Well I could tell by the way you used your walk.......... ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 9:04 pm

What do you consider myself too young for then?  ???

I hought you were 22 and had been married and divorced...that's why the surprise. :)

Written By: Bobby on 03/25/08 at 9:30 pm

I hought you were 22 and had been married and divorced...that's why the surprise. :)

Now now, I don't give in to flattery . . .  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/25/08 at 10:09 pm

Now now, I don't give in to flattery . . .  ;D

You? ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/25/08 at 10:16 pm

who keeps pics of exes?

I still have 2 pictures I took of Robin 2 years ago and they're still in my disposable camera I haven't developed yet and the camera says to develop before 2009.Should I develop just 2 pictures and keep the rest? ???

Written By: KKay on 03/25/08 at 10:25 pm

why ont go take some pictures of your friends at work?  then you can develop the film...

Written By: Howard on 03/26/08 at 6:42 am

why ont go take some pictures of your friends at work?  then you can develop the film...

Yeah,That's a good idea Belle,I might go and do that.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/26/08 at 1:55 pm

About the original question (about looking up old loves on the internet) on today's edition of "The Today Show", they had a segment on this,  Here's the video:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23810182#23810182

Written By: adagio on 03/26/08 at 2:16 pm

They must not be memorable...I can only remember ones first name...Chuck.

Written By: Bobby on 03/26/08 at 4:22 pm

They must not be memorable...I can only remember ones first name...Chuck.

Taken your tablets yet, crazy girl?  ;) ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/26/08 at 8:43 pm

You caught on!!  SHHH!!! ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/27/08 at 1:02 am

Eighteen wheeler pulls up outside Belle's home with her weeks supply of happy pills.......... ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/27/08 at 6:58 am

Eighteen wheeler pulls up outside Belle's home with her weeks supply of happy pills.......... ;)

'oh, just in time'  :D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/27/08 at 7:02 am

You caught on!!  SHHH!!! ;D

Whatever you do, don't tell your psychiatrist.  ;) ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/27/08 at 7:30 am

Oh, certainly not! :)

Written By: karen on 03/27/08 at 8:29 am

I have checked to see if they are registered with Friends Reunited.  I found out that one ex is now a pharmacist (or, as he put it, "still supplying drugs to people").  One guy I would kind of like to find out how he is doing is an ex-fiance.

Written By: KKay on 04/03/08 at 2:33 pm

Devil!

I go out to lunch yesterday and who is in the pizza joint?  that guy and wife...and kid.  dammit.  still cute.

frreakin' rotten eggs!  *kicks air*

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/08 at 10:29 pm

Devil!

I go out to lunch yesterday and who is in the pizza joint?  that guy and wife...and kid.  dammit.  still cute.

frreakin' rotten eggs!  *kicks air*

bet you looked good too and he's kicking the air himself!

Written By: KKay on 04/04/08 at 9:33 am

^ on the contrary.  i had woken up late and didn't shower...
i was wearing just what i grabbed for work so i was like...that bad thrown together business wear that does not quite match.

ugh.

no matter.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/08 at 10:06 am

^ on the contrary.  i had woken up late and didn't shower...
i was wearing just what i grabbed for work so i was like...that bad thrown together business wear that does not quite match.

ugh.

no matter.
"Woke up, got out of bed
dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat" ?

Written By: KKay on 04/04/08 at 6:31 pm

"Woke up, got out of bed
dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
and looking up, I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat" ?

yeah. don't make for no pretty girl.

Written By: gibbo on 04/04/08 at 8:25 pm

I've seen the photos and doubt you could look too un-pretty......

Written By: KKay on 04/04/08 at 8:31 pm

I've seen the photos and doubt you could look too un-pretty......

dude. trust me.

ugh.
unwashed looks bad on everyone.

Written By: gibbo on 04/04/08 at 9:00 pm

dude. trust me.

ugh.
unwashed looks bad on everyone.

Let me put it another way....what you over critically see is not what we see...... ;)

Written By: KKay on 04/04/08 at 9:10 pm

Let me put it another way....what you over critically see is not what we see...... ;)

thanks!

Written By: gibbo on 04/05/08 at 1:04 am

thanks!

That's okay....but you're still crazy.... :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/05/08 at 3:19 am

If you go upstairs on the bus, less people will see you.

Written By: KKay on 04/05/08 at 7:20 am

If you go upstairs on the bus, less people will see you.

good advice. i'll take it when we get those busses.
:-)

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/08 at 10:22 am

good advice. i'll take it when we get those busses.
:-)

well until we get double deckers here maybe you can just ride on the roof of the bus... that will give you an excuse for the uncombed hair.... perhaps the fresh air will take away the unwashedness.... wait... unless you live in New York.

Written By: gibbo on 04/05/08 at 4:13 pm

well until we get double deckers here maybe you can just ride on the roof of the bus... that will give you an excuse for the uncombed hair.... perhaps the fresh air will take away the unwashedness.... wait... unless you live in New York.

....and we know you can't breathe THAT air.... :o

Written By: adagio on 04/05/08 at 4:18 pm

....and we know you can't breathe THAT air.... :o

How do you know?

Written By: gibbo on 04/05/08 at 4:21 pm

How do you know?

kkay advised in another thread of several mysterious deaths in NY. It might be something in the air.....

Written By: adagio on 04/05/08 at 4:36 pm

oh... ;D  I guess that qualifies me as bona fide crazy then. ::)

Written By: Howard on 04/05/08 at 7:56 pm

That's okay....but you're still crazy.... :D

Like Gnarls Barkley?

Written By: gibbo on 04/05/08 at 8:09 pm

oh... ;D  I guess that qualifies me as bona fide crazy then. ::)

Oh..you were crazy way before this..... :D ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/05/08 at 8:11 pm

How Crazy is Crazy?

Written By: adagio on 04/05/08 at 8:16 pm

Well.....maybe so, but only in certain circumstances. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/06/08 at 6:12 am

Mama, we're all crazy now!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/06/08 at 7:33 am

Mama, we're all crazy now!
Should be read as:

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

Written By: Howard on 04/06/08 at 4:52 pm

Should be read as:

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

From Quiet Riot.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/08 at 9:15 am

Should be read as:

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

From Quiet Riot.
From the 70s!

Written By: Howard on 04/14/08 at 3:58 pm

From the 70s!

no, 1983.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/08 at 3:59 pm

no, 1983.
Slade did the original back in the 70s

Written By: karen on 04/14/08 at 4:01 pm

Did Quiet Riot rip off all the Slade songs?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/08 at 4:02 pm

Did Quiet Riot rip off all the Slade songs?
A rip off not a cover?

Written By: karen on 04/14/08 at 4:04 pm

A rip off not a cover?

Cover/rip off.  same thing isn't it?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/08 at 4:06 pm

Cover/rip off.  same thing isn't it?
The Fugees ripped off Enya and did not credit until a court case.

Written By: Howard on 04/14/08 at 4:36 pm

The Fugees ripped off Enya and did not credit until a court case.

Fugees ripped off Robert Flack.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/14/08 at 5:27 pm

The Fugees ruined Robert Flack

Written By: snozberries on 04/14/08 at 5:40 pm

I liked their version of Killing me Softly... I also liked Lauryn Hill's version of Can't Take My Eyes off of you.

Written By: karen on 04/14/08 at 6:25 pm

Who he?

Written By: snozberries on 04/14/08 at 6:31 pm

Who he?

lol.... i didn't even catch that....they meant Roberta flack.  ;D

Written By: KKay on 04/14/08 at 8:42 pm

i like the direction this thread has taken.

heee heee....robert.... ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/14/08 at 8:56 pm

How Crazy is Crazy?

*singing*

Craaazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.  Yeah I'm crazy.  Crazy for feeling so blue. 
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
Crazy for thinking that my love could hold you
I'm crazy for trying and crazy for crying
And I'm crazy for loving you
And I'm crazy for loving you.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/08 at 4:47 am

How Crazy is Crazy?
Does that make me crazy, Probably

Written By: Howard on 04/15/08 at 7:14 am

Does that make me crazy, Probably

You're so crazy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/15/08 at 12:41 pm

You're so crazy.
Yes! so crazy right now
Most incredibly

Written By: Howard on 04/16/08 at 7:45 am

Crazy For You-Madonna

Written By: Step-chan on 04/16/08 at 5:48 pm

I know I'm crazy in some way... Wouldn't have it any other way. Normality is boring.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/16/08 at 8:30 pm

*starts singing like Seal*

We're never gonna survive...unless...we get a little...crazy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/17/08 at 2:06 am

*singing*

Craaazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.  Yeah I'm crazy.  Crazy for feeling so blue. 
I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted
And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new
Worry, why do I let myself worry?
Wond'ring what in the world did I do?
And I'm crazy for loving you
And I'm crazy for loving you.

I must be crazy for thinking to applying to this.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/08 at 7:08 am

I was crazy for even thinking that I was going to hurt my ex but I'll leave well enough alone and move on. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/08 at 10:24 pm

Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy your love

Written By: gibbo on 04/25/08 at 10:26 pm

By the band Icehouse

well, you've gotta be crazy, baby
to want a guy like me
yeah, you've gotta be out of your mind
crazy

Written By: Dagwood on 04/25/08 at 10:33 pm

By the band Icehouse

to want a guy like me
crazy

Great song.  :)

Written By: Howard on 04/26/08 at 3:00 pm

Crazy-Seal.

Written By: gibbo on 04/26/08 at 4:14 pm

Crazy-Seal.

Crazy Seal? ,,,,Is that like a Nasty Penguin?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/08 at 4:32 pm

Who is crazy now?

Written By: Howard on 04/26/08 at 7:47 pm

Crazy Seal? ,,,,Is that like a Nasty Penguin?

No,The singer Seal.

Written By: gibbo on 04/26/08 at 8:17 pm

No,The singer Seal.

I know...I was joking.  ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/27/08 at 1:49 am

By the band Icehouse

to want a guy like me
crazy

That is an awesome song.

Written By: gibbo on 04/27/08 at 2:03 am

That is an awesome song.

Your the second non-Australian to say that. I am guessing Icehouse released it overseas....and somone bought/heard it?  :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/27/08 at 2:55 am

Your the second non-Australian to say that. I am guessing Icehouse released it overseas....and somone bought/heard it?  :)

Truthfully, I only discovered it about a year or two ago.  Never even heard of Icehouse.  But then, I grew up in a very small town (rural) and we didn't always get the music that was popular at the time.  I only discovered it because I'd seen it on VH1 Classic 80s videos (a television channel over here that really plays only classic videos).  And then I put it on my youtube favorites list and listen to it alot now.

I also like the video because it kinda shows Sydney Harbor in it which I've always thought was really pretty.

Written By: mandamoo on 04/27/08 at 2:58 am

Truthfully, I only discovered it about a year or two ago.  Never even heard of Icehouse.  But then, I grew up in a very small town (rural) and we didn't always get the music that was popular at the time.  I only discovered it because I'd seen it on VH1 Classic 80s videos (a television channel over here that really plays only classic videos).  And then I put it on my youtube favorites list and listen to it alot now.

I also like the video because it kinda shows Sydney Harbor in it which I've always thought was really pretty.

You are a lady of discerning taste there, BM - re-the song too  ;)

Written By: gibbo on 04/27/08 at 3:14 am

So THAT'S how you heard it. There were many good Aussie bands/ songs of the 70's and 80's that never broke into the US market. But a good song eventually finds it's way to those who need to here it.  ;)

I was listening to a live radio interview (late last year I think) of Ronan Keating and he sang half that song (inpromtu) and actually knew it by heart.

Written By: Howard on 04/27/08 at 5:58 am

It's going to be a crazy day at Pathmark.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/27/08 at 11:31 am

It's going to be a crazy day at Pathmark.
How crazy?

Written By: Howard on 04/27/08 at 5:00 pm

How crazy?

A sunday where everyone goes shopping.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/28/08 at 2:28 am

A sunday where everyone goes shopping.
They do not shop on the Saturday?

Written By: Howard on 04/28/08 at 6:10 am

They do not shop on the Saturday?

It's not that busy on Saturday.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/30/08 at 8:52 am

Are there sports games on elsewhere?

Written By: ninny on 04/30/08 at 9:47 am

Wow! Saturday and Friday nights are the busiest at our local stores.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/01/08 at 7:11 am

Wow! Saturday and Friday nights are the busiest at our local stores.
I see Sunday as a day for going to other places than shopping.

Written By: Howard on 05/01/08 at 3:40 pm

Are there sports games on elsewhere?

Not that I know of.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/02/08 at 4:15 am

Not that I know of.
Any football?

Written By: Howard on 05/02/08 at 7:07 am

Any football?

Football,only during January.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/02/08 at 7:43 am

Football,only during January.
Baseball season now?

Written By: Howard on 05/02/08 at 10:13 pm

Baseball season now?

Yes,tis the season.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/08 at 6:58 am

Yes,tis the season.
...and the rain?

Written By: Howard on 05/03/08 at 7:13 am

...and the rain?

a slight passing shower today.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/08 at 7:34 am

a slight passing shower today.
Overcast here, no doubt rain later.

Written By: Howard on 05/03/08 at 7:42 pm

Overcast here, no doubt rain later.

rain in the morning then sun will come out tomorrow.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/06/08 at 2:31 am

rain in the morning then sun will come out tomorrow.
Now that is crazy weather!

Written By: Howard on 05/06/08 at 2:56 pm

Now that is crazy weather!

especially when you have thunderstorms. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 1:56 am

especially when you have thunderstorms. :o
...with sunshine before and after?

Written By: Howard on 05/07/08 at 7:13 am

...with sunshine before and after?

That would be after.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/07/08 at 8:38 am

That would be after.
clear skies

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z313/picturedreams/41c4.jpg

Written By: KKay on 05/08/08 at 6:47 am

happy to report no craziness lately.
yay!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 6:49 am

I am still crazy after all these years.

Written By: KKay on 05/08/08 at 6:50 am

I'm trying to keep the antice down to a minimum.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 6:53 am

I seem to lean on old familiar ways

Written By: Howard on 05/08/08 at 3:12 pm

I'm not crazy,I was just born that way.

Written By: gibbo on 05/08/08 at 4:23 pm

I met my old lover
On the street last night
She seemed so glad to see me
I just smiled
And we talked about some old times
And we drank ourselves some beers
Still crazy afler all these years
Oh, still crazy after all these years

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 4:01 am

Does that make me crazy
Possibly

Written By: Howard on 05/09/08 at 4:53 pm

This place is crazy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/09/08 at 6:20 pm

This place is crazy.
To crazy to handle!

Written By: gibbo on 05/09/08 at 6:30 pm

To crazy to handle!

Crazy little thing ...called love.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 4:35 am

Crazy little thing ...called love.
Mama Weer All Crazee Now

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 7:08 am

Mama Weer All Crazee Now

Was it spelt wrong for a reason?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/08 at 12:23 pm

Was it spelt wrong for a reason?
That is the correct spelling.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/08 at 6:16 pm

That is the correct spelling.

Boy,that's crazy.

Written By: gibbo on 05/10/08 at 10:37 pm

Boy,that's crazy.

Yes,,,Slade were a crazee band.  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 4:31 am

Yes,,,Slade were a crazee band.   :D
A number one crazee band!

Written By: Howard on 05/11/08 at 5:33 am

Yes,,,Slade were a crazee band.   :D

1 question,What was their hit? ;)

Written By: gibbo on 05/11/08 at 5:39 am

Mama, we're all crazee now.......

Written By: Howard on 05/11/08 at 5:41 am

That's Quiet Riot.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 5:42 am

There are stacks of other hits records for Slade too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/11/08 at 5:43 am

That's Quiet Riot.
They must had covered the song.

Written By: Howard on 05/11/08 at 5:01 pm

They were a crazy band.

Written By: gibbo on 05/11/08 at 9:21 pm

They were a crazy band.

'Most people I know think that I'm crazy'..... a great song from Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/08 at 12:18 am

'Most people I know think that I'm crazy'..... a great song from Billy Thorpe and the Aztecs
The Bonzo Dog Doh Dah Band were crazy, but it was done in great style.

Written By: karen on 05/12/08 at 8:23 am

That's Quiet Riot.

ABout ten years after Slade did the song.  Same with Cum On Feel The Noize

Check for new replies or respond here...