inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY !

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 8:30 pm

Took me a moment to 'cotton on'. Well  ... maybe it hasn't happened to some of you yet ?

The Karma log / your name ..... it's all been changed. At least for today ......... 'April FOOL'S day' !

The ONLY day of the year when I act like anything BUT a fool ?  ???    :-\\    :P    ;D

Me ? I am currently 'Twisted Sister' !    8)

;D

Subject: Re: 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY !

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/31/08 at 8:31 pm

Took me a moment to 'cotton on'. Well  ... maybe it hasn't happened to some of you yet ?

The Karma log / your name ..... it's all been changed. At least for today ......... 'April FOOL'S day' !

The ONLY day of the year when I act like anything BUT a fool ?   ???    :-\\     :P     ;D

Me ? I am currently 'Twisted Sister' !    8)

;D
;D  got us!!!!!  you freakin BRAT ChuckyG      ;D  that was cool. good 1  8)

Written By: Tia on 03/31/08 at 8:31 pm

i feel sexy

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 8:33 pm

Jeep..!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/31/08 at 8:34 pm

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020n7kPFHKA0AFfOjzbkF/SIG=12ljub4qg/EXP=1207100027/**http%3A//www.waynesthisandthat.com/images/cbbutterfingeroutside.jpg

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 8:47 pm

Wiki quote:

Twisted Sister is an American heavy metal band from New York City. Their work fuses the shock tactics of Alice Cooper, the rebellious mood of the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, and the extravagant makeup of bands like the New York Dolls and Kiss.

Rebellious ? 'Shock tactics' ? Extravagant makeup ? Does that sound even REMOTELY like me ?  ???  ??? 

Well, ..... maybe just a 'teeny weeny' bit ?    :-[    :P    :D    ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/31/08 at 8:50 pm

It's a good thing I seen this thread.

I thought the worse had happened.

Written By: ninny on 03/31/08 at 8:54 pm

Hey you could have my name
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z280/buddha125_photos/K9_med.jpg
K9 J9 Ninny,whats in a name

Written By: Step-chan on 03/31/08 at 9:01 pm

The funny thing is that the suffix "chan" has two pronouciations: one that rhymes with "hand" and the one the rhymes with "Han"(like Han Solo). I use the later form, although I guess it would be alittle tricky to rhyme it with the later one... so I understand using hand. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 9:06 pm

But .. 'heads up' everyone ....

See here:

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=31848.msg1598835#new

If this IS true .... and not yet another hoax ^  ....... this is disturbing news to say the least. What else might they be able to do /already  have done ?

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 9:10 pm

;D  got us!!!!!  you freakin BRAT ChuckyG      ;D  that was cool. good 1  8)

wasn't me... I swear to God... I have been busy working on the new blog software all night long.

I'm going to have make a call to my web host or look around and see what's going on.  I'll update everyone later

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 9:17 pm

I'm glad the hacker dude was kind to me and chose catmistress4eva.  I kinda like that one.  I wonder how he/she/it knew I liked cats?  ;D  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/catmilk.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/cat3.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/cat2.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/cat.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/catsmiley.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 9:19 pm

Alcoa 1910, no one was suppose to know I was an alcoholic back in 1910.  Darn it, no secret is safe around here. >:(

Now where the heck did I put that bottle of Corona???

Written By: Red Ant on 03/31/08 at 9:21 pm

Piss Ant? Dammit, why did I get the short end of the stick?

I would ban this Hacker dude (or whatever the f**k his name is), but all of my mod features are locked out right now.

Ant

Written By: Step-chan on 03/31/08 at 9:22 pm

Fire Ant would have been better.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 9:23 pm

Alcoa 1910, no one was suppose to know I was an alcoholic back in 1910.  Darn it, no secret is safe around here. >:(

Now where the heck did I put that bottle of Corona???

Isn't Alcoa an aluminum maker?  Although I think their headquarters are in Pittsburgh not out where you are from, but hey...at least it's the same state I guess.  I think they make Reynolds Wrap, which now makes total sense why they assigned that name to you.  Although I'm not sure what the 1910 is supposed to signify.

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 9:25 pm

It's like a revue of Dick Tracy villains...

Written By: Step-chan on 03/31/08 at 9:26 pm

Was there a villian called "Left Hand"?

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 9:31 pm

Piss Ant? Dammit, why did I get the short end of the stick?

I would ban this Hacker dude (or whatever the f**k his name is), but all of my mod features are locked out right now.

Ant

He's / she's managed to do that to YOU ?    ???  >:(

I somehow feel we've ALL been attacked / violated    ........ even though I CAN also see the 'funny side'.

What if this jerks been able to access all our PM's and all kind's of personal info about us ? Well it is theoretically possible isn't it ?  ???

Don't think there's much they could dig up about me that  I'd   be worried about ..... but some others here ?  :-\\

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 9:32 pm

Was there a villian called "Left Hand"?

No, I was just sayin'...

You know - Two Face, Flattop Jones, Ribs Morocco, Doc Hump, Steve the Tramp...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 9:33 pm

Isn't Alcoa an aluminum maker?  Although I think their headquarters are in Pittsburgh not out where you are from, but hey...at least it's the same state I guess.  I think they make Reynolds Wrap, which now makes total sense why they assigned that name to you.  Although I'm not sure what the 1910 is supposed to signify.

So does that mean I'm a metal head?  Yeah, yeah, I get it now.  Next April Fools I want to be know as Drippy Nose Confederate Deserter.  Something with real meaning!!!! :)

Written By: Mary41 on 03/31/08 at 9:34 pm

5\/©|<3Γ5!!!

Written By: Red Ant on 03/31/08 at 9:35 pm

He's / she's managed to do that to YOU ?     ???   >:(

I somehow feel we've ALL been attacked / violated    ........ even though I CAN also see the 'funny side'.

What if this jerks been able to access all our PM's and all kind's of personal info about us ? Well it is theoretically possible isn't it ?   ???

Don't think there's much they could dig up about me that  I'd   be worried about ..... but some others here ?   :-\\

Even when I briefly had full admin permission (editing the arcade last year), I couldn't see others' PMs.

It is pretty funny though now that I realize what day it is (or almost is here).

Ant

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 9:37 pm

5\/©|<3Γ5!!!

I am rather new at l33t speak.  I should pick up a dictionary sometime... so I'm trying to translate what the hell you just said...

5 = S
V = u?

wait...I get it.  Suckers.  Woot, I get a prize (or something) (maybe a cat treat or a catnip mouse)...  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 9:39 pm

5\/©|<3Γ5!!!

^

I suspect this is the hacker again .... showing off.

Name change and STILL  'one'  post to boot.

Who the frig are you, anyway ?  A former  member ?  An existing  well known member under an alias ?

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 9:42 pm

It's the ghost of Hairspray all the way from the Azores Islands...

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 9:43 pm

It's the ghost of Hairspray all the way from the Azores Islands...

I wonder what ever happened to Hairspray. He/She like disappeared off the face of the earth.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 9:44 pm

^

I suspect this is the hacker again .... showing off.

Name change and STILL  'one'  post to boot.

Who the frig are you, anyway ?  A former  member ?  An existing  well known member under an alias ?

I saw his/her/it/jerk's intro.  He hacks message boards for fun.  He sucks at names though.  Very uncreative.  Some of us could have done a better job.  Howard would have been renamed Captain Underpants!!!

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 9:45 pm

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost a full 30 seconds for me to log in - I figured the site was running a script error or something!!
But hell nah!

I can't edit a damn thing, I can't get into the mod section, I can't even track IP'S!!!!

And call me a bitch??!!??!!

It is one thing for y'all to call me a bitch, because I can take it when I dish it - but this S.O.B has the effing nerve!!!! I don't effing think so....

I hope you are getting it Chucky cause this is effing ridiculous!!!

>:( >:( >:(

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 9:45 pm

I wonder what ever happened to Hairspray. He/She like disappeared off the face of the earth.

He/She sure did...

Still wonder if spray was M of F....

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 9:48 pm

He/She sure did...

Still wonder if spray was M of F....

I was leaning towards female.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 9:50 pm

5\/©|<3Γ5!!!

Get bent bitch.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h159/creepycrawlchick/thKellyLikesShoes2.jpg

While you're at it . . . grow up!!!

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 9:50 pm

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Almost a full 30 seconds for me to log in - I figured the site was running a script error or something!!
But hell nah!

I can't edit a damn thing, I can't get into the mod section, I can't even track IP'S!!!!

And call me a bitch??!!??!!

It is one thing for y'all to call me a bitch, because I can take it when I dish it - but this S.O.B has the effing nerve!!!! I don't effing think so....

I hope you are getting it Chucky cause this is effing ridiculous!!!

>:( >:( >:(

You won't believe this Tam .... but I actually started to wonder if it was YOU or one of the other mods pulling a joke on the rest of us ...

Now I'm convinced.

Who do we know with the expertise ... a former member ... I am thinking ...

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 9:52 pm

it's gotta be someone who knows the members tho...who randomly pics Wacky Wiccan Woman for Cat....that's why I thought it was you Tam b/c of that prank a while back

but looking at your name guess not....and I was mad about nose nuggets....sheesh!

>:(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 9:54 pm

it's gotta be someone who knows the members tho...who randomly pics Wacky Wiccan Woman for Cat....that's why I thought it was you Tam b/c of that prank a while back

but looking at your name guess not....and I was mad about nose nuggets....sheesh!

They missed some of the newer members.  I notice Nicolette's hasn't been changed.  The person has to know most of us.

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 9:54 pm

I don't know... Cat is well known on the board so it might just be someone found the place by google, saw her mention the Goddess in an old post and figured time to have some fun.  the rest seem totally random though... Sony BMG is the anit-christ, not really flattered with that choice, you can bet I'll be changing that as soon as I can

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 9:54 pm

okay I had to laugh tho....sorry......but jeff has been changed to NALLY.....that's kinda funny!

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 9:56 pm

You won't believe this Tam .... but I actually started to wonder if it was YOU or one of the other mods pulling a joke on the rest of us ...

Now I'm convinced.

Who do we know with the expertise ... a former member ... I am thinking ...

Not me at all!!!
Now seriously, if I was going to pull an April Fools joke I would have done a much better job than this one.....

Idiot obviously has been here for a minute reading/lurking... no other explainantion except for them seeing that exchange between Cat and I....

Moron!!!

Obviously has penis even or something because his balls aren't even big enough to post as a real member!!!

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 9:58 pm

it doesn't appear to have affected any of the other messageboards I run.  so that's encouraging... someone must have gotten mesageboard rights, not server rights.  I've got backups so I can always restore, and I don't think they can get access to anything too nasty in the meanwhile

did anyone see when this user was on?  did they notice how long they were logged in?  might help in figuring out if it was some kind of script.

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 9:58 pm

I don't know... Cat is well known on the board so it might just be someone found the place by google, saw her mention the Goddess in an old post and figured time to have some fun.  the rest seem totally random though... Sony BMG is the anit-christ, not really flattered with that choice, you can bet I'll be changing that as soon as I can

I know you will!

I'm just thinking.... there has to be a little knowledge.... you have to be paying really close attention to know that Jeff really hates it when we type Nally....so to change the name to NALLY....really makes me think its someone who knows the gang....or you know...good old what's his name who shall not be named...

Written By: Tia on 03/31/08 at 10:00 pm

lol
nosenuggets

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 10:01 pm

lol
nosenuggets

Hey!.....don't make me hack this mother myself and call you Paris!  ;D

now why would Doc Brown be Grape Nehi??? that just doesn't make sense

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:02 pm

okay I had to laugh tho....sorry......but jeff has been changed to NALLY.....that's kinda funny!

and THAT ^  suggests to me that this person DOES know us. We all know how pedantic 'NALLY'  :P    is    ;D

This person it would seem .... is trying to get under a few skins.  >:(

Ok Hacker .... go for it ... do your worst with  ME !    :P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:03 pm

Hey!.....don't make me hack this mother myself and call you Paris!  ;D

now why would Doc Brown be Grape Nehi??? that just doesn't make sense

I think it's mentioned in Back To The Future.  Might have been Doc Brown's favorite fizzy drink.

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 10:04 pm

I think it's mentioned in Back To The Future.  Might have been Doc Brown's favorite fizzy drink.

OMG....even I don't know that and I know all the lame stuff in movies

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:04 pm

I know you will!

I'm just thinking.... there has to be a little knowledge.... you have to be paying really close attention to know that Jeff really hates it when we type Nally....so to change the name to NALLY....really makes me think its someone who knows the gang....or you know...good old what's his name who shall not be named...

You don't mean D .... d ..... d .........  ?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:06 pm

OMG....even I don't know that and I know all the lame stuff in movies

Yeah, it was either that or when Marty when into the malt shop and asked for the newer sodas.

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 10:07 pm

I really d...d...d... doubt it...  not his style at all.  everything would have been decade related.  and WD would be deleted!

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 10:08 pm

I know you will!

Y'all give him too much credit....
This current situation from a kid who hasn't learned that we track every single proxy ..... ;D

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 10:09 pm

I really d...d...d... doubt it...  not his style at all.  everything would have been decade related.  and WD would be deleted!

For real!!! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Red Ant on 03/31/08 at 10:09 pm

Not me at all!!!
Now seriously, if I was going to pull an April Fools joke I would have done a much better job than this one.....

Yeah, totally lame. I mean, changing over 100 names takes no time, thought, effort or skill at all...

did anyone see when this user was on?   did they notice how long they were logged in?  might help in figuring out if it was some kind of script.

Apparently "HaXXoR" is responsible. I kick myself because I saw this member when he registered and knew he was going to be trouble, but I didn't do anything about him then.

I managed to get to mod screen, and was rewarded with this:

"Time remaining until lockout ends: 20 hours, 05 minutes, 65 seconds"

Ugh. What a headache it's going to be to get everyone's names right again... I don't suppose "HaXXor" was kind enough to leave a script to automaticallty change them back to the originals.

Ant

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:11 pm

S .......... s .........m ? M .... who could I be thinking now.  ::)

That person did seem to exhibit a bit of computer savvy  ....

A banned member does come to mind ! 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:13 pm

User Time Action
(Firefox) 10:11:13 PM Unknown Action
(MSIE) 10:09:21 PM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.
(Opera) 10:07:50 PM Viewing the topic 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY ! .
() 10:07:07 PM Viewing the topic NON-Forum Quote Of The Day.
(Firefox) 10:07:05 PM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.
(MSIE) 10:07:03 PM Viewing the board Playful Penguin Place.
(MSIE) 10:06:38 PM Viewing the topic Does anyone remember the nail polish that you could peel off? .

Spiders
User Time Action

Pages:
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.4 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS! One of the largest message boards on the web !

The guest has been monitoring this for quite a while. 

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 10:14 pm

Yeah, totally lame. I mean, changing over 100 names takes no time, thought, effort or skill at all...

Apparently "HaXXoR" is responsible. I kick myself because I saw this member when he registered and knew he was going to be trouble, but I didn't do anything about him then.

I managed to get to mod screen, and was rewarded with this:

"Time remaining until lockout ends: 20 hours, 05 minutes, 65 seconds"

Ugh. What a headache it's going to be to get everyone's names right again... I don't suppose "HaXXor" was kind enough to leave a script to automaticallty change them back to the originals.

Ant

Lucky you - Bobo and I both have been unsuccessful so far trying to get in..
Bobo was livid too!!
He answered the report to mod and was greeted with "You are not allowed to access this until I SAY SO"
Fantastic - I am going for a smoke....

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 10:15 pm

or at least a cheat sheet...

maybe people should try and list out whose been done, so we can reverse it in the morning... I can't do it tonight, way past my bedtime.

I was going to make special smilies for tomorrow, but this totally kept me from doing it tonight...  not even any time for the other sites I run.  No foolin' around for me tomorrow.

Written By: ladyhawk on 03/31/08 at 10:17 pm

Oh sure, leave me out of the fun.  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

That's what I get for not logging on in awhile.

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 10:17 pm

maybe people should try and list out whose been done, so we can reverse it in the morning... I can't do it tonight, way past my bedtime.

I was going to make special smilies for tomorrow, but this totally kept me from doing it tonight...  not even any time for the other sites I run.  No foolin' around for me tomorrow.

Good Night and Good Luck!

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 10:17 pm

One fairly quick way is to look at the karma log.  That should get most people

Quark  2403
Butterfinger-Fan  2389
Philipinot Grigio  2232
Screaming Mutt  1923
Wacky Wiccan Woman  1920
NALLY!!!  1850
Beauty of the Day  1620
Clay Freak  1406
How Hard?  1323
catmistress4eva!  1234
Satan's Dad  1147
Veggies!  1116
9!$  1058
Super Bitch t0 da r3scu3!  1014
UK2USA  992
D4n0074&L337!  982
K4r0l_90210  935
|>@\/1  923
**Ice Cold**  900
MaxwellHouse  855
!Soot!  828
Thar She Blows  790
Piss Ant  782
Twisted Sister  773
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717
Sonny_J  714
Sony BMG  671
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625
Bif Tanner  623
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548
Whetabix  541
AlbaBiel  536
Aries  527
Tamera  486
Skywalker  453
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411
Brain  403
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
Kettle Queen  378
DragonSlayer  368
M00$73R  367
prestissimo  367
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
PsychoticBeagle  333
RainierLuftwaffeWolfcastle  323
Matt, the Hat Rack, Fat Jack, Frat Back of the Rat Pack  322
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
RocíoPablo  310
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305
Debbie Gibson  300
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259
8!11  257
shrooms  241
G1880  236
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160
Malibu's Most Wanted 65  153
UpN  148
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
Grape Nehi  140
SemperFudge  140
Plain White J-Tee Shirts  130
67R088Y  129
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 10:18 pm

You are now Dame Vulture....happy?  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:18 pm

Time  Action
(MSIE) 10:14:25 PM Viewing the board The 2000's.
(MSIE) 10:14:21 PM Viewing the topic Song Of The Month Winners List (Jan 2004 - Dec 2007).
(Opera) 10:12:51 PM Viewing the topic 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY ! .
(Firefox) 10:11:57 PM Unknown Action

Spiders

The guest has been there ever since "what the hell her name is" left. 

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:19 pm

Poor thing!  I could refer to you as something new (if you'd like).  What name should we call you?

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/31/08 at 10:19 pm

I think the software I was writing for the "Front Page Roar" thing might have allowed them access.  It can't be a coincidence that I was working on that today... I knew it was dangerous to work on software on a functioning site like that, but it was going to take me several extra hours to setup a test board to work off of.  I've done it before without problems, so I figured it would be ok.

maybe if I remove the software.  I'll have to spend some time on it though

Written By: ladyhawk on 03/31/08 at 10:21 pm

Poor thing!  I could refer to you as something new (if you'd like).  What name should we call you?

Thank God Wayne doesn't get to choose my name! lol

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:22 pm

Time  Action
(Opera) 10:19:44 PM Viewing the board Playful Penguin Place.
(MSIE) 10:19:41 PM Viewing the topic 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY ! .
(MSIE) 10:17:50 PM Viewing the topic VH1's "100 Greatest Songs of the 80's".
(MSIE) 10:17:18 PM Viewing the board Playful Penguin Place.
(Opera) 10:16:31 PM Unknown Action
() 10:16:21 PM Viewing the topic Celebrities from the '80's that DIDN'T age well..

Spiders
User

The guest (Opera) is doing something.  This is the same person who been monitoring for the past hour or so. 

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:23 pm

Somebody beat me to it ... quoting the karma log. That's fairly easy to figure a lot of them that way. Then there's your PM's and the avatars to make the identification  job easier .....

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:24 pm

Thank God Wayne doesn't get to choose my name! lol

Aha!  Looks like the Hacker Gods have been listening/reading...  you are now "one of us".  Join us...do!    You are a Shady (Lady) Vulture (Hawk). 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:25 pm

Aha!  Looks like the Hacker Gods have been listening/reading...  you are now "one of us".  Join us...do!    You are a Shady (Lady) Vulture (Hawk). 

I posted exactly when they did it.  No one listens to me.

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 10:27 pm

AARGH!!!!
I want to strangle someone for real!!! >:(

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:28 pm

Hacker ... please tell us a little about yourself ....... 'Oh powerful one' !

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 10:29 pm

One fairly quick way is to look at the karma log.  That should get most people

Quark  2403            Quirk
Butterfinger-Fan  2389 Badfinger fan
Philipinot Grigio  2232  Philipeno
Screaming Mutt  1923
Wacky Wiccan Woman  1920 CatwomanofV
NALLY!!!  1850 nally  ;D  it really makes me laugh... I owe Jeff a karma
Beauty of the Day  1620 
Clay Freak  1406
How Hard?  1323
catmistress4eva!  1234 bookmistress4ever
Satan's Dad  1147
Veggies!  1116
9!$  1058
Super Bitch t0 da r3scu3!  1014  Tam
UK2USA  992
D4n0074&L337!  982  Danoota&me (I think)
K4r0l_90210  935 lorac (sorry can't remember the numbers
|>@\/1  923
**Ice Cold**  900  Hot Stuff
MaxwellHouse  855 MaxwellSmart
!Soot!  828 
Thar She Blows  790
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Twisted Sister  773 Mr Mister
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717 snozberries  >:(
Sonny_J  714 
Sony BMG  671 well you know who are
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Bif Tanner  623 Marty McFly (?)
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548
Whetabix  541  Ricecube (?)
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
Kettle Queen  378 K-telQueen Hell she hasn't been around forever...
DragonSlayer  368 HawktheSlayer
M00$73R  367 mooster (?)
prestissimo  367 Adiago
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
PsychoticBeagle  333
RainierLuftwaffeWolfcastle  323
Matt, the Hat Rack, Fat Jack, Frat Back of the Rat Pack  322
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
RocíoPablo  310 coquetta83
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305 Reynolds whatever the year is...
Debbie Gibson  300 I can only guess that this is woops
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241
G1880  236 Gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186 
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160
Malibu's Most Wanted 65  153  malibumike ?
UpN  148
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
Grape Nehi  140 Doc Brown
SemperFudge  140
Plain White J-Tee Shirts  130
67R088Y  129  Robby76
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

okay I hope I helped....if I got anyone wrong let me know...

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:29 pm

AARGH!!!!
I want to strangle someone for real!!! >:(

Last time I checked they were either gone or went to IE.

Written By: coqueta83 on 03/31/08 at 10:30 pm

Whoa, this IS serious!!!  :( :( :(

Written By: Mary41 on 03/31/08 at 10:30 pm

8-P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:34 pm

8-P

How unbecoming of a female hacker.  One measly emoticon.  Bitch, please.

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 10:35 pm

Quark  2403             Quirk
Butterfinger-Fan  2389 Badfinger fan
Philipinot Grigio  2232  Philipeno
Screaming Mutt  1923  Whistledog
Wacky Wiccan Woman  1920 CatwomanofV
NALLY!!!  1850 nally    it really makes me laugh... I owe Jeff a karma
Beauty of the Day  1620  
Clay Freak  1406
How Hard?  1323   HOward
catmistress4eva!  1234 bookmistress4ever
Satan's Dad  1147
Veggies!  1116
9!$  1058   Gis
Super Bitch t0 da r3scu3!  1014  Tam
UK2USA  992   karen
D4n0074&L337!  982   Danoota&me (I think)
K4r0l_90210  935 lorac (sorry can't remember the numbers
|>@\/1  923
**Ice Cold**  900  Hot Stuff
MaxwellHouse  855 MaxwellSmart
!Soot!  828  
Thar She Blows  790   thereshegoes
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Twisted Sister  773 Mr Mister
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717 snozberries  
Sonny_J  714  
Sony BMG  671 well you know who are
NoonDaySunlight  653   MidNightDarkness
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Bif Tanner  623 Marty McFly (?)
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548
Whetabix  541  Ricecube (?)
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422   possibly Tubeway General
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403   Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
Kettle Queen  378 K-telQueen Hell she hasn't been around forever...
DragonSlayer  368 HawktheSlayer
M00$73R  367 mooster (?)
prestissimo  367 Adiago
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
PsychoticBeagle  333
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
RocíoPablo  310 coquetta83
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305 Reynolds whatever the year is...
Debbie Gibson  300 I can only guess that this is woops
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241   Mushroom?
G1880  236 Gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186   Lovechild of Oscar Wilde?
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172   FBVP?
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160   belowaveragedave
Malibu's Most Wanted 65  153  malibumike ?
UpN  148
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
Grape Nehi  140 Doc Brown
SemperFudge  140
67R088Y  129  Robby76
Average Elrond  122   SuperArwen
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:40 pm

Huh?  Did you say something?  ;D

Quark  2403            Quirk
Screaming Mutt  1923  Whistle Dog
NALLY!!!  1850 nally 
Beauty of the Day  1620  BelleDuJour
Clay Freak  1406  CeramicsFan
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Satan's Dad  1147 
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992  karen
D4n0074&L337!  982  Danoota&me (I think)
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828
Thar She Blows  790  thereshegoes
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717 snozberries  Angry
Sonny_J  714
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548 80strivmeister
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  Gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
M00$73R  367 mooster (?)
prestissimo  367 Adiago
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360  possibly Ann Hammond (I can't think of her user name on here (sorry)
PsychoticBeagle  333
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
Good Year  308
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241
G1880  236 Gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186 
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160  aboveaveragedave?
UpN  148  NbC
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
SemperFudge  140  SemperYoda?
67R088Y  129  Robby76
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 10:41 pm

whetabox isn't Rice Cube.  Rice Cube was changed to Ice Dodecahedron

Written By: coqueta83 on 03/31/08 at 10:43 pm

Almost.......my username has just one T....coqueta83.  :)

Sorry for any confusion!

Huh?  Did you say something?   ;D

Quark  2403             Quirk
Screaming Mutt  1923  Whistle Dog
NALLY!!!  1850 nally 
Beauty of the Day  1620  BelleDuJour
Clay Freak  1406   CeramicsFan
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Satan's Dad  1147 
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992   karen
D4n0074&L337!  982   Danoota&me (I think)
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828
Thar She Blows  790  thereshegoes
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717 snozberries  Angry
Sonny_J  714
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548 80strivmeister
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  Gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
M00$73R  367 mooster (?)
prestissimo  367 Adiago
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360  possibly Ann Hammond (I can't think of her user name on here (sorry)
PsychoticBeagle  333
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
Good Year  308
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241
G1880  236 Gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186  
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160  aboveaveragedave?
UpN  148  NbC
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
SemperFudge  140  SemperYoda?
67R088Y  129  Robby76
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:44 pm

Local Time:  March 31, 2008, 10:39:52 PM

^

THAT may give a clue as to the whereabouts of the hacker .... who is also apparently 'Mary 41'. Both same time, registered same date March 23 !

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:45 pm

Sorry, I was wrong about this one...

Ann is actually Stablejoke

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 10:46 pm

Screaming Mutt  1923  Whistle Dog
NALLY!!!  1850 nally  
Beauty of the Day  1620  BelleDuJour
Clay Freak  1406   CeramicsFan
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Satan's Dad  1147 Loki?  
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992   karen
K4r0l_90210  935 lorac (sorry can't remember the numbers
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828
Thar She Blows  790  thereshegoes
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717 snozberries  Angry
Sonny_J  714
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548 80strivmeister
Whetabix  541  Ricecube (?)
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  Gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
Kettle Queen  378 K-telQueen Hell she hasn't been around forever...
M00$73R  367 mooster (?)
prestissimo  367 Adiago
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360  possibly Ann Hammond (I can't think of her user name on here (sorry)
PsychoticBeagle  333
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
RocíoPablo  310 coquetta83
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305 Reynolds whatever the year is...
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286 Midas
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241 Mushroom
G1880  236 Gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204 Belle De Jour (Pardon My French...)
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196 agrimorfee
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186  
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160  aboveaveragedave?
UpN  148  NbC
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142 machinehead
SemperFudge  140  SemperYoda?
67R088Y  129  Robby76
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:48 pm

Time  Action
(MSIE) 10:47:01 PM Posting in Name Change.
(Opera) 10:45:55 PM Unknown Action
() 10:45:53 PM Viewing the topic Blurr that butt!.
(MSIE) 10:45:51 PM Posting in Are there any Dan Fogelberg fans out there??.
(Firefox) 10:45:42 PM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.
(MSIE) 10:44:16 PM Viewing the topic Artistry Round 24 (Jennifer Lopez) Entry Deadline April 10th.

Spiders
User

The guest using Opera is the hacker.  For sure now!!!

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 10:49 pm

I FINALLY!!! got in...

Updated:

NALLY!!!  1850 nally  
Clay Freak  1406   CeramicsFanatic
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Satan's Dad  1147  Davey Thrashmeister
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992   karen
K4r0l_90210  935 lorac61469
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828   *Ash*
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741
Sonny_J  714
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601
Whetabix  541  Abix
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
Ice Dodecahedron  441 Rice Cube
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392 Marian
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379 Babooshka
Kettle Queen  378 ktelqueen Hell she hasn't been around forever...
M00$73R  367 mooster
prestissimo  367 adagio
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
PsychoticBeagle  333  FussBudgetVanPelt
Shure  320
Southern Image  310 <--not affected
RocíoPablo  310 coqueta83
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305 Reynolds 1863
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286   Ceekay
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241
G1880  236 gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219   Johnny D
HomersTale  215  Odyssey
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
Smart Face Adult  197 Dak
amphigory  196  agrimorfee
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189  Suicidal Blonde
Son of Dickens  186  
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163 Bobo (i think)
abovemediocredavinia  160  belowaveragedave
UpN  148  NbC
Sockhop_Swing  147   Barefoot Blues
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142 machine head
SemperFudge  140  SemperYoda
67R088Y  129  robby76
Average Elrond  122 Super Arwen
LionRealist  121 TigerMystic
Bee Roke  119 Indy Gent

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:50 pm

Satan's Dad is DaveyThrashmister/meister?

!soot! is ash

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:51 pm

So ... who's local time is approx 11 pm now ... which part of the world are they in ?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 10:51 pm

simon_marr is nicki_morrissey

Written By: Davester on 03/31/08 at 10:53 pm

The guest using Opera is the hacker.  For sure now!!!

That might have been me...

Audrey Hepburned = audkal

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:55 pm

So ... who's local time is approx 11 pm now ... which part of the world are they in ?

Chicago, Houston, New Orleans .... these are ALL candidates !

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
^

See THAT !

Any banned members from that 'neck of the woods' ?

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 10:55 pm

USA Central time zone

Written By: wildcard on 03/31/08 at 10:56 pm

wildcard (Ann) is stablejoke

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 10:56 pm

Time  Action
() 10:55:18 PM Viewing the topic ABCs Round X - Entry Thread.
(Opera) 10:53:33 PM Viewing the topic Song Of The Month Winners List (Jan 2004 - Dec 2007).
(Opera) 10:51:57 PM Unknown Action
() 10:51:53 PM Viewing the topic Embarrasing stories/moments you've had?.
(MSIE) 10:50:44 PM Viewing the topic What was the worst year in your life?.

Spiders

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 10:58 pm

Winnippeg, Montogomery, St Paul .... also ....

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 10:58 pm

Updated again:

Philipinot Grigio  2232  Philip eno
NALLY!!!  1850 nally  
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992   karen
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828   *Ash*
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741
Sonny_J  714
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646.....Jacks
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601
Whetabix  541  Abix
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422....I think this is Tubeway General
simon_marr  420 nicki_morrissey
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392 Marian
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379 Babooshka
M00$73R  367 mooster
prestissimo  367 adagio
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
Matt, the Hat Rack, Fat Jack, Frat Back of the Rat Pack  322.......this is Matthias
Shure  320
Good Year  308
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286   Ceekay
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241
G1880  236 gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220  wildcard
Jane E  219   Johnny D
HomersTale  215  Odyssey
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
RhythmGirl  190
Son of Dickens  186  
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
UpN  148  NbC
Junior Reid  142
67R088Y  129  robby76
Bee Roke  119 Indy Gent

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 11:00 pm

trampspath - Gypsy Road

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 11:01 pm

Bogota, Minneapolis, Lima .... also ....

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 11:01 pm

Whetabix - Abix

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 11:01 pm

Bogota, Minneapolis, Lima .... also ....

I think you've been hacked  :D

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 11:02 pm

It's 11:00 here....

IDK of anyone in this time zone tho...

Written By: Mary41 on 03/31/08 at 11:02 pm

Time huh?

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 11:03 pm

Whetabix - Abix

I figured that one out. I've figured out a few others too...gimme a moment and I'll update the list again.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 11:03 pm

Time huh?

You didn't respond to my message.  How rude. :P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:04 pm

Odin 31 = loki
  Sonny_J = Mama_K
Spank = Henk
  postjester = statsqueen

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 11:05 pm

Me! :D

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 11:07 pm

Updated yet again:

Philipinot Grigio  2232  Philip eno
NALLY!!!  1850 nally  
How Hard?  1323  Howard
Veggies!  1116 Meat!
9!$  1058  Gis
UK2USA  992   karen
|>@\/1  923 Paul
!Soot!  828   *Ash*
Piss Ant  782 Red Ant
Odin 31  741....loki 13
Sonny_J  714 .....Mama_K
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646.....Jacks
Left-Hand  625 Step-Chan
Spank  601.....Henk
Whetabix  541  Abix
AlbaBiel  536 Jessica
Aries  527  gemini
Tamera  486 Tia
Skywalker  453  Luke
K9  430  ninny
Gary Numan  422....I think this is Tubeway General
simon_marr  420 nicki_morrissey
Jeepster  411 Davester
Brain  403  Brian
Onja1769  395.....Tanya1976
Gilligan  392 Marian
PassTheGas05  391....windbreaker05
84800$HK4  379 Babooshka
M00$73R  367 mooster
prestissimo  367 adagio
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360......statsqueen
Matt, the Hat Rack, Fat Jack, Frat Back of the Rat Pack  322.......this is Matthias
Shure  320
Good Year  308
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286   Ceekay
TrampsPath  268....GypsyRoad
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259 Foobar
8!11  257  Bill
shrooms  241....Mushroom
G1880  236 gibbo
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220  wildcard
Jane E  219   Johnny D
HomersTale  215  Odyssey
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204  Bobby
RhythmGirl  190
Son of Dickens  186   Lovechild of Oscar Wilde
marryandsputter  184....CourtandSpark
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
UpN  148  NbC
Junior Reid  142
67R088Y  129  robby76
Bee Roke  119 Indy Gent

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 11:07 pm

Hahaha!!!
But you have never been a banned member my dear! ;) ;D 8)

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 11:08 pm

Hahaha!!!
But you have never been a banned member my dear! ;) ;D 8)

Ah, but what if it was an actual member with a vendetta? :D

I love playing on people's paranoia...

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 11:08 pm

Did you see the other cities I mentioned in that link. 

I'm a 'twisted sister' ... wasn't another one from that neck of the woods ?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:09 pm

Alright is your Jason on the computer this late?  ;D ;D ;D

Shure is Al-B

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 11:10 pm

Ah, but what if it was an actual member with a vendetta? :D

I love playing on people's paranoia...

Too true..... ;)

Ok - so who is it?
Alright! Out with ya!
Tell me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Did you see the other cities I mentioned in that link. 

I'm a 'twisted sister' ... wasn't another one from that neck of the woods ?

Nah - East Coast is that one! ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 11:10 pm

lorac first number is 3 ...i remember because she had a bday this month

Written By: skittlesking on 03/31/08 at 11:12 pm

I'm no longer below average--yeah. . .though I don't recall getting a sex change.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:12 pm

RainierLuftwaffeWolfcastle = jamiemcbain

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 11:13 pm

Too true..... ;)

Ok - so who is it?
Alright! Out with ya!
Tell me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

I blame Nally. He is suspiciously absent from all this. :D

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 11:18 pm

lorac first number is 3 ...i remember because she had a bday this month

No that was Ladybug. Lorac first number is 6 because her b'days in June.

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 11:20 pm

nO i'm here. :D

I wonder if the mods are denying it and keeping a poker face. ???

Written By: nally on 03/31/08 at 11:21 pm

oh, and Dude111 has been changed to D00D! even though he's not on the KarmaLog yet.

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:22 pm

You didn't capitalize all of the letters after the N.  OFF WITH YER HEAD!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

nALLY is the culprit.  The one who complains is least likely to suspect, or maybe he is innocent, or maybe that's what he wants us to believe.  Maybe he has henchmen.  Or maybe his name isn't Nally after all?  Maybe he's fooled us all these years.  How dare he >:(

:D

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 11:22 pm

You didn't capitalize all of the letters after the N.  OFF WITH YER HEAD!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

nALLY is the culprit.  The one who complains is least likely to suspect, or maybe he is innocent, or maybe that's what he wants us to believe.  Maybe he has henchmen.  Or maybe his name isn't Nally after all?  Maybe he's fooled us all these years.  How dare he >:(

It was the one armed man!

Written By: skittlesking on 03/31/08 at 11:23 pm

collinsluke is Phil Alexander
and Malibu's Most Wanted. . .is Malibummike

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:23 pm

I must say...some of these names are giving me giggles.  ;D  Although some are kinda cruel - especially the mod changes, which really really makes me think it's an "inside job"  :P

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:24 pm

It was the one armed man!

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/harrison_ford_fugitive.jpg

"That's what I've been trying to tell you" :D

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 11:24 pm

oh, and Dude111 has been changed to D00D! even though he's not on the KarmaLog yet.

If you look it's more or less the top posters or the v active but recently joined.  The karmalog was just a quick way to start looking at the names that had been changed.

Of course if it is just a Chucky joke for the day then we don't have to worry

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 11:26 pm

I'm sorry you'll...but this is quite clever, even if it is annoying. The names are making me laugh. Whoever pulled this off...got ALL of us. Oh, and by the way...QUARK...how about Quick...or Quack...that's more like it now. ;D :D

Written By: Tam on 03/31/08 at 11:26 pm

Get this!!!!!

The Mary chick had the audacity to try and report to mod on a pm!!
Can you believe this shyt??!!??!!

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:27 pm

I'm sorry you'll...but this is quite clever, even if it is annoying. The names are making me laugh. Whoever pulled this off...got ALL of us. Oh, and by the way...QUARK...how about Quick...or Quack...that's more like it now. ;D :D

Quark from Star Trek: DS9

http://mario.lapam.mo.it/ds9/gifs/quark.jpg

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 11:28 pm

Quark from Star Trek: DS9

http://mario.lapam.mo.it/ds9/gifs/quark.jpg

Well Eff that Effer! And I thought he/she/it/couch/maxi pad was something funny....but NOW...hmmm..comparing muah...to an ogre! Damn them! >:( >:(

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:28 pm

Quark is a good Star Trek name. 

Although if I were him, I'd seriously consider an "ear job" and possibly a nose job as well...

http://www.iglmania.com/i_art/images/Quark.jpg

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:29 pm

Although if I were him, I'd seriously consider an "ear job" and possibly a nose job as well...

and a good dentist ;D

Written By: Jessica on 03/31/08 at 11:30 pm

Quark was my favorite character on DS9.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 11:30 pm

yes...and I have MUCH better teeth than that...oh, and my complexion is to die for. :D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/31/08 at 11:33 pm

No that was Ladybug. Lorac first number is 6 because her b'days in June.

oh okay....

Written By: karen on 03/31/08 at 11:38 pm

Quark - one of the fundamental particles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 11:39 pm

Quark - one of the fundamental particles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quark

well thank you Karen...that comforts me a bit.  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 11:45 pm

(Opera) 11:43:50 PM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.
(Firefox) 11:42:29 PM Activating their account.
(MSIE) 11:41:11 PM Viewing the board Playful Penguin Place.
(MSIE) 11:40:39 PM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.

Oh someone activating an account.  Are they a good postwhore or a bad postwhore?

Written By: La Roche on 03/31/08 at 11:47 pm

I love my name!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 11:49 pm

I love my name!

You're just upset cause you didn't think of it first.

Written By: Green Lantern on 03/31/08 at 11:50 pm

One thing our 'friendly neighbourhood hacker' HAS succeeded in ... is providing one of the busiest mid-week days on this board .. that I can remember.

Will Philip Eno join us in time for the 'fun' ?  ::)

Written By: whistledog on 03/31/08 at 11:51 pm

/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\
/\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\/
\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/08 at 11:55 pm

That's very pretty, but what, may I ask, is it?  A test for colorblindness?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/31/08 at 11:57 pm

It's a browser thing.  I like the one where he makes everyone blind.  Do you have one for Opera.  Mary's using it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/31/08 at 11:57 pm

That's very pretty, but what, may I ask, is it?   A test for colorblindness?

I was just admiring its attractiveness! :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 12:00 am

I didn't pick up the color blue until I saw it in the quote.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/01/08 at 12:02 am

Now it says it's Mary41's birthday.  I suggest a birthday thread. ;)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/01/08 at 12:13 am

(MSIE) 12:11:17 AM Viewing the board The 1980's.
(MSIE) 12:11:16 AM Viewing the topic H! fr0m da Az0r3s!.
(Firefox) 12:09:56 AM Unknown Action
(MSIE) 12:09:28 AM Viewing the board index of inthe00s.
(MSIE

Wow, they're still awake.

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 12:18 am

Time to let the cats (ligers?) out of the bag: the messageboard wasn't hacked. The mods (mainly Tam and I) are responsible for all the name changes (Chucky and Bobo contributed to creating them as well), and we are also "Mary 41" (a play on "Merry 4/1") and "H4XX0R", respectively.

We've been planning this for over a month, and it took a *lot* of time to pick names for almost everyone who is active here on a regular basis and implement them.

Choosing new names was easy for some of you, much harder for others...

Not everyone is "in" on this yet, so please play along until noon today for those who haven't seen all of the action tonight.

Most (if not all) of you had a great sense of humor about this extremely time-consuming prank, and it's most refreshing to see that.  :)

As a bonus to you all for being such good sports, anyone who would like a name change is automatically granted one. Please reply to this thread or send a lead moderator a PM so we can change it to what you want it to be.

Also, anyone who cussed us out for this prank is exempt from any repercussions!  ;)

Apologies to anyone who got really upset about this joke. . .

Changing 130+ names back will take a bit of time, so we may not have everyone's names changed by midnight tonight. We'll do our best though.

On an aside, the weather here in the Azores is postively beautiful right now.  ;D

Piss Ant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/01/08 at 12:19 am

Time to let the cats (ligers?) out of the bag: the messageboard wasn't hacked. The mods (mainly Tam and I) are responsible for all the name changes (Chucky and Bobo contributed to creating them as well), and we are also "Mary 41" (a play on "Merry 4/1") and "H4XX0R", respectively.

We've been planning this for over a month, and it took a *lot* of time to pick names for almost everyone who is active here on a regular basis and implement them.

Not everyone is "in" on this yet, so please play along until noon today for those who haven't seen all of the action tonight.

Most (if not all) of you had a great sense of humor about this extremely time-consuming prank, and it's most refreshing to see that.  :)

As a bonus to you all for being such good sports, anyone who would like a name change is automatically granted one. Please reply to this thread or send a lead moderator a PM so we can change it to what you want it to be.

Also, anyone who cussed us out for this prank is exempt from any repercussions!   ;)

Changing 130+ names back will take a bit of time, so we may not have everyone's names changed by midnight tonight. We'll do our best though.

On an aside, the weather here in the Azores is postively beautiful right now.  ;D

Piss Ant

you guys are awesome! Simply hilarious!! Good stuff! ;) ;D

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 12:21 am

And I am going to try and karma everyone who got all twisted!!!

What a day! What a Day!!! ;D ;D 8)

Written By: Henk on 04/01/08 at 12:23 am

If we're suspecting a former member...

Here's a clue... Me = LEET = 1337. Now which former member was obsessed with 1337?  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 12:27 am

Hey ! Nice one guys. You had us all going .. or at least wondering .... (although I did keep some kind of suspicion going that this WAS an inside job. As for Mary41 ........ it DID occur .... the pun ... Merry for one ?

I was actually doing a google search on the person though, just in case ....

Written By: coqueta83 on 04/01/08 at 12:28 am

This has been quite a day!  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 12:30 am

This has been quite a day!  ;D

Yes ... but what can they pull NEXT year ........ and will ANYONE believe it ?  :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/01/08 at 12:31 am

After all of this I need Mountain Dew and some Doritos.

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 12:31 am

I will send then right over to ya Girl!!!! ;) ;D 8)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/01/08 at 12:33 am

I will send then right over to ya Girl!!!! ;) ;D 8)

Substitute for Newports. :P

Written By: nally on 04/01/08 at 12:33 am

Oh, and "Local Celebrity" is Jack Wilson (not to be confused with the Pittsburgh Pirates' second baseman, lol!).

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 12:35 am

Substitute for Newports. :P

Hahaha! Nice. 8)

Written By: coqueta83 on 04/01/08 at 12:36 am

Sounds good to me!!  :)

Written By: Gis on 04/01/08 at 1:23 am

All this happens whilst those of us in the U.K were slumbering!  ;D Very funny names.

I'm amazed Philip hasn't been on yet..................

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 1:25 am

All this happens whilst those of us in the U.K were slumbering!   ;D Very funny names.

I know right...

Philip is MIA :-\\ ???

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 1:40 am

And I am going to try and karma everyone who got all twisted!!!

What a day! What a Day!!! ;D ;D 8)

Alan and I want two karmas for calling you on it Tam....

;D

good stuff tho...

best non-confrontational action we've seen around here in awhile!

O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 1:44 am

All this happens whilst those of us in the U.K were slumbering!   ;D Very funny names.

Just woken up, and I am aghasted!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 2:07 am

Thank goodness the thread titles have not change!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:07 am

it doesn't appear to have affected any of the other messageboards I run.  so that's encouraging... someone must have gotten mesageboard rights, not server rights.  I've got backups so I can always restore, and I don't think they can get access to anything too nasty in the meanwhile

did anyone see when this user was on?   did they notice how long they were logged in?  might help in figuring out if it was some kind of script.
I was online when it happened before I left for my softball game. I posted in the March feel  thread just minutes after it happened, I think Brian posted first. and then I replied and that was righjt after it happend

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:09 am

I was online when it happened before I left for my softball game. I posted in the March feel  thread just minutes after it happened, I think Brian posted first. and then I replied and that was righjt after it happend

Do you think the hacker has gone to sleep ? Are they still toying with us ?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:11 am

the time that posts 863, 864, 865 were put on the March FEEL Thread  was right as it had happend about 6:22pm PST   Brian and Marty McFly & I noticed it at the time it was happening and many others also

Do you think the hacker has gone to sleep ? Are they still toying with us ?
I think they've hit and run, and wisely aren't sticking around so as to get caught and hopefully will lose control soon

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 2:15 am

did anyone see when this user was on?   did they notice how long they were logged in?  might help in figuring out if it was some kind of script.
Will the postcount be reset too?

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:16 am

Will the postcount be reset too?

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Now that would be cruel....

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 2:17 am

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Now that would be cruel....
All the hard work we have all done...

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:18 am

All the hard work we have all done...

some more than others.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:22 am

wouldn't everyone be surprised if this really was a April Fools prank played by CG and the MODS and if it were, I'd tip my cap to them for doing such a good prank and punking us all, but after reading all the posts I'm leaning towards it being a real, & serious hack/breach. one thing I thought was funny is that when that crazy name & avatar change day was going on about a year ago, and people were switching just to confuse one another and having fun doing that, I was gonna change mine to Butterfinger-fan  because I like the candy bar  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 2:25 am

I have just Google Search the screen name that has allocated to me and the only reference is the me with the new topic I post earlier.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 2:26 am

wouldn't everyone be surprised if this really was a April Fools prank played by CG and the MODS and if it were, I'd tip my cap to them for doing such a good prank and punking us all, but after reading all the posts I'm leaning towards it being a real, & serious hack/breach. one thing I thought was funny is that when that crazy name & avatar change day was going on about a year ago, and people were switching just to confuse one another and having fun doing that, I was gonna change mine to Butterfinger-fan  because I like the candy bar  ::)
At least all tihs is keeping us alert.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:29 am

Yes ... .if only what Mike had said were true ... even I would have to bow. But I did PM Chucky himself when this all unfolded. His response was deadly serious !

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:32 am

At least all tihs is keeping us alert.
true

Yes ... .if only what Mike had said were true ... even I would have to bow. But I did PM Chucky himself when this all unfolded. His response was deadly serious !
yeah, it would be a good one if it were true.  so how much time would one have to spend to do all the names as the hack-rat has done, I've got better things to do with my time than f-ckng with inthe00s messageboard & its members. I mean, it had to take a lot of time. someone is obsessed

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:44 am

true
yeah, it would be a good one if it were true.  so how much time would one have to spend to do all the names as the hack-rat has done, I've got better things to do with my time than f-ckng with inthe00s messageboard & its members. I mean, it had to take a lot of time. someone is obsessed

I hope they crack this case ... and make sure this rat NEVER gets into this board again !    >:(

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:45 am

I hope they crack this case ... and make sure this rat NEVER gets into this board again !    >:(
agreed, it's a bit frustrating to say the least

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:45 am

hey I just noticed they changed your avatar too.... oh wait you did that you little monkey you...

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:47 am

agreed, it's a bit frustrating to say the least

I know.... at least you got to be named after candy....I got boogers....  >:(

when I get my hands on the juvenile delinquents...I'll murderize them

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 2:48 am

hey I just noticed they changed your avatar too.... oh wait you did that you little monkey you...
;D  he's a gibbon baby

I know.... at least you got to be named after candy....I got boogers....  >:(

when I get my hands on the juvenile delinquents...I'll murderize them
yes, they deserve it for missing the Willy Wonka reference to your original name

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:49 am

WHAT ! ?  http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif

It's been like that for a few days now, snoz. You just come down from your drugs, or something ?      :P  :D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:52 am

WHAT ! ?  http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif

It's been like that for a few days now, snoz. You just come down from your drugs, or something ?      :P  :D

I must look like another member to you...cause I was totally kidding.  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:54 am

I must look like another member to you...cause I was totally kidding.  ::)

No one looks quite the same anymore thanks to this danged hacker ! Even NALLY !  :D

Written By: Gis on 04/01/08 at 2:54 am

I feel the need to use exclaimation marks and dollar signs all day today !!!$$$$!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:55 am

No one looks quite the same anymore thanks to this danged hacker ! Even NALLY !  :D

that's nALLY to you  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 2:57 am

I feel the need to use exclaimation marks and dollar signs all day today !!!$$$$!!!!

\/\/@lT \/\/40 r u......oh its Gis.... ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 2:58 am

that's nALLY to you  ;D

Oops !  :-[  :-X

Will he 'ever forgive' me ?    ::)

Sorry jEFF!
:P

Written By: Gis on 04/01/08 at 3:01 am

\/\/@lT \/\/40 r u......oh its Gis.... ;D
The irony being I really hate text speak when used on computers.  ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/01/08 at 3:01 am

Bahaha!

Mines not too creative...

Written By: Gis on 04/01/08 at 3:03 am

Bahaha!

Mines not too creative...
So who is your father Luke?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 3:08 am

So who is your father Luke?

Actually, I was in New Zealand in 1986 ..... Hmm. 

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/01/08 at 3:09 am

...bit late then!  8)

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 3:11 am

The irony being I really hate text speak when used on computers.  ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$

lol me too...that was my first attempt... I will not be doing it again it was painful

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 3:15 am

...bit late then!  8)

But who's to say that a certain woman didn't visit me in Australia the year before .... and I then went to see her ....  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:07 am

Don't remind me.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:09 am

New Zealand as well?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 4:16 am

New Zealand as well?

You're claiming to be Luke's father ? Well I know you have certain connections here with some of the youngsters !    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:18 am

This newly created thread may help on Who Is Now Who

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:18 am

You're claiming to be Luke's father ? Well I know you have certain connections here with some of the youngsters !     ;D
I am not, I have never been to New Zealand.

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 4:19 am

okay so you were right Alan

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:22 am

Lets recap, at what time did the name changes first occur?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 4:26 am

okay so you were right Alan

Oh .... and .... uhm ........ I sorta wish I wasn't ? 

For those who may not know what snoz / I are talking about ... an exchange in 'Who's online thread' ... I've extracted to here :

Would you like to let us in on it?  It's possible someone else has been down that road ....

trying to save him some work?

you're a good friend.

Well snoz .... I'm thinking Phil may be up to what you already did at some point ?  ...to make Phil go through all that ...    :-X  ?

my guess is his project has more to do with his 2000 pms and not something else

deleting them will help the boards

Your efforts are much appreciated Phil !    :)  8) 

;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 4:28 am

Your efforts are much appreciated Phil !    :)  8) 

;D

definitely appreciated

you're someone I want in my corner when things go awry

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 04/01/08 at 4:30 am

It looks as if all of our secret desires and wishes are now being revealed for all the world to see!!!  :o

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 4:33 am

It looks as if all of our secret desires and wishes are now being revealed for all the world to see!!!  :o

The guy FORMERLY known as 80sTrivMeister.

Yes, it doesn't look good, does it Michael ?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 4:36 am

On this topic, I have noticed that the screen name for Southern Image has not been changed.

Written By: Bobby on 04/01/08 at 4:38 am

Heh heh, very clever stuff.  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 5:17 am

Heh heh, very clever stuff.  ;D

Encouragement Bobby ?  ???  I'm sure the hacker just LOVES that  !    ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:22 am

Mary Mary quite contrary my how your hacking conspiracy doth grow...... BOOGERS to you wench!

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/01/08 at 5:27 am

Also, anyone who cussed us out for this prank is exempt from any repercussions!   ;)

Piss Ant

I THOUGHT that might've been your work, Jack!

....How'd I do, with the PMs?  ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 5:31 am

I (and the UK) has only 30 minutes left for April Fool's Day.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 5:48 am

I THOUGHT that might've been your work, Jack!

....How'd I do, with the PMs?  ;)

Just 'brilliant'  ::)

;D

Piss Ant

Is it noon  ? Who cares. Well, I certainly did MY bit to help spin this one out ! 

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 5:48 am

Just 'brilliant'   ::)

Is it noon  ? Who cares. Well, I certainly did MY bit to help spin this one out ! 

Can we relax now?

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:50 am

Can we relax now?

I'm relaxing in my bathtub bed.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 5:52 am

Oh yes ... I should add  .... snoz's assistance  has been greatly appreciated !    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 5:55 am

Oh yes ... I should add  .... snoz's assistance  has been greatly appreciated !    ;D
Has she been all night?

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:56 am

Has she been all night?

yes I have been all night..

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/01/08 at 5:58 am

we will release the final list of the names (color coded with who picked what) in another 5 hours as well... though you're still invited to guess who became what and why.  I picked some weird ones that kept people guessing as to why they got what they got

technically I had nothing to do with it... Red Ant and Tam did the execution... I just consulted >grin<

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:59 am

we will release the final list of the names (color coded with who picked what) in another 5 hours as well... though you're still invited to guess who became what and why.  I picked some weird ones that kept people guessing as to why they got what they got

technically I had nothing to do with it... Red Ant and Tam did the execution... I just consulted >grin<

you gets to bear my wrath for the boogers?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:02 am

I thought /assumed Phil  & snoz had picked the lot between them. There are some 'unsolved' ?

Hey .... a quick way to 'solve' this is just to hop over to the most recent 'Karma league' listing ... that should marry up reasonably closely !

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 6:06 am

I thought /assumed Phil  & snoz had picked the lot between them. There are some 'unsolved' ?

Hey .... a quick way to 'solve' this is just to hop over to the most recent 'Karma league' listing ... that should marry up reasonably closely !
Exactly as I did, Karma

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:10 am

Exactly as I did, Karma

What ! ?  Don't do that Phil. You nearly got me excited there ! I just went to check that figure below my 4 stars. No .... nothing  noticeably different ......      :(

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:12 am

What ! ?  Don't do that Phil. You nearly got me excited there ! I just went to check that figure below my 4 stars. No .... nothing  noticeably different ......      :(

It was virtual Karma  :D 

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:15 am

It was virtual Karma  :D 

;D

Certainly wasn't

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000PMG9G2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:\'(

Written By: Howard on 04/01/08 at 6:44 am

I'm Hard,How Hard. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:46 am

I'm Hard,How Hard. ;D

oh no you've created a monster  ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/01/08 at 6:48 am

oh no you've created a monster   ;)

How hard is my monster? :o ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:57 am

How hard is my monster? :o ;D

Boasting again.  ::)  Where's 8!11 when you need them. Let's see how hard 'How Hard' is .... when THEY show up !    :P    :D  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:59 am

Boasting again.  ::)  Where's 8!11 when you need them. Let's see how hard 'How Hard' is .... when THEY show up !    :P    :D  ;D

because 8!11 has two personalities....or is it 3  zany, normal and horny for How Hard  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 7:04 am

|>@\/1 is online now!

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 7:15 am

|>@\/1 is online now!

|>@\/1    ???  :o ..... you don't mean  ' |>@\/1 '  :o

You DO mean  '|>@\/1'    :o

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/adagio_photos/smilies/bowing.gif?t=1206534161
All hail  '|>@\/1'

Oh so sorry  '|>@\/1'  ........ I didn't MEAN  to insert those quotes around your name.  |>@\/1 

^  Better ?    ???

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 7:16 am

|>@\/1 is online now!

deja vu

Written By: Howard on 04/01/08 at 7:17 am

Boasting again.   ::)   Where's 8!11 when you need them. Let's see how hard 'How Hard' is .... when THEY show up !     :P    :D   ;D

I love to boast. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 7:18 am

deja vu
It is happening again!

Written By: Howard on 04/01/08 at 7:20 am

|>@\/1 is online now!

Who's he/she?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 7:21 am

Who's he/she?   ???
Paul (I think)

Written By: KKay on 04/01/08 at 9:09 am

very nice.  my favorite is Veggies!

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 9:22 am

did my last post get deleted or did I not submit it.... oh well I was just kidding...

http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080401/samp4e065b6307acc46e.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 9:26 am

did my last post get deleted or did I not submit it.... oh well I was just kidding...

http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080401/samp4e065b6307acc46e.jpg
Hopefully all will be back to normal when you wake up.

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 9:27 am

Hopefully all will be back to normal when you wake up.

yep.... see ya then!  night!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 9:28 am

yep.... see ya then!   night!
Sleep well.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/01/08 at 9:31 am

Waterdriver is supposed to be Airrider...

I went and checked to see if his was changed, sure enough it was.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/01/08 at 9:33 am

No, I was just sayin'...

You know - Two Face, Flattop Jones, Ribs Morocco, Doc Hump, Steve the Tramp...

Oh, okay.

Cool.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/01/08 at 9:43 am

I've never had the desire to be left-handed, not there is anything wrong with being left-handed.

However...

While I write and draw with my right hand, I throw frisbee with my left and I have to use my left hand for using the frets on my guitar, since I strum with my right.

Edit: I just remember that Kurt Cobain played guitar with his left hand while using his right hand for the frets.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 04/01/08 at 10:19 am

Some of these new names are hilarious. You guys certainly had me fooled earlier ;)

As far as I'm concerned, I actually like the new name better ;D

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 10:28 am

I have just risen from my slumber - let me tell you I needed it!!

Glad y'all enjoyed the prank!

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/01/08 at 10:29 am

^who's to blame for my porn name,miss bitch?  >:(

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 10:29 am

Not me!!!

The list with who named who and such should be out shortly! ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 10:30 am

The answer is in this thread, somewhere.

Written By: Tam on 04/01/08 at 10:34 am

So, as it was posted somewhere in this thread -

Name changes will occur shortly. This is your opportunity to change your name, to be anything you want (deemed appropriate) or just go back to your original one. Let us know in this thread....

8)

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 10:35 am

Porn name? You got a pirate name!

Arrgh!

I'll post the list in a bit here.

Ant

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 10:36 am

Arrgh!

Ant
Thar She Blows me hearties!

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/01/08 at 10:39 am

Arrgh!

Ant

Honey,what do i know? I see blow and i think sex,i blame it on translation :P

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 10:41 am

Here's the list. Names in red were done by Red Ant, names in blue by Tam, and names in orange by ChuckyG. If your name was changed and you weren't on the list, that would be my doing. Chucky, Bobo's and Tam's names... I hope you all enjoyed them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quirk  -  Quark
Badfinger-fan  -  Butterfinger Fan
Philip Eno  -  Philipinot Grigio
whistledog  - Screaming Mutt
CatwomanofV  -  Wacky Wiccan Woman
nally   NALLY!!
Belle du Jour  - Beauty of the Day
CeramicsFanatic - Clay Freak
Howard - HowHard
bookmistress4ever   catmistress4eva!

Davey Thrashmister   SATAN's DAD
Meat!   Veggies!
Gis - 9!$
Tam   surprise
Danoota&Me   D4n0074&L337!
karen - UK2USA
lorac61469 Kar0l_90210
Paul  - |>@\/1
++ Hot stuff ++ - -- Ice Cold --
MaxwellSmart  Maxwell House

*Ash* - !Soot!
Red Ant
thereshegoes Thar She Blows
loki 13 - Odin 31
Mama_K  - Sonny_J
Mr. Mister   Twisted Sister
snozberries - nosenuggets
MidKnightDarkness - NoonDaySunlight
ChuckyG this will be a surprise as well
Jacks - Marbles

Marty McFly - Bif Tanner
Step-chan - Left-Hand
Henk - Spank
Abix  - Whetabix
80sTrivMeister - 90sFactsNoob
Jessica  AlbaBiel
gemini - Aries
Tia - Tamera
Luke  - Skywalker
Rice Cube Rice Dodecahedron

Tubeway General - Gary Numan
nicki_morrissey  - simon_marr
Davester - Jeepster
Tanya1976 Onja1769
Briаn - Brain
Windbreaker05 - PassTheGas05
Marian - Gilligan
Babooshka  84800$HK4
ktelqueen Kettle Queen
ninny J9

mooster M00$73R
Dagwood - ElmoAlexander
statsqueen  - postjester
FussBudgetVanPelt  PsychoticBeagle
adagio - prestissimo
JamieMcBain RainierLuftwaffeWolfcastle
HawkTheSlayer - DragonSlayer
AL-B  - Shure
Southern Image - Northern Painting
Matthias  - Maximilian

Midas  - GoodYear
coqueta83  - RocíoPablo
woops  \/\/00P$
CeeKay DeeJay
ladybug316 Coccinellidae205
Reynolds1863  Alcoa1910
Trimac20 Buypc10
GypsyRoad TrampsPath
Foo Bar F00 84R
Mushroom - 'shrooms

Bill - 8!11
Michelle B. - Michael C.
Johnny D - Jane E
Odyssey - HomersTale
wildcard - StableJoke
audkal Audrey Hepburned
Dak  Smart Face Adult
agrimorfee amphigory
Suicidal Blonde - Stable Brunette
LyricBoy - RhythmGirl

Lovechild Of Oscar Wilde - Son of Dickens
courtandspark  - marryandsputter
gibbo  G1880
philbo  - collinsluke
Bobo - Secret
Airrider - Waterdriver
Bobby  8088Y
belowaveragedave - aboveraveragedavinia
Barefoot_Blues  Sockhop_Swing
NbC  - UpN

SemperYoda - SemperFudge
mach!ne_he@d  - tuning_machine
Doc Brown - Grape Nehi
malibumike65 Malibu's Most Wanted 65
Don Carlos  - Junior Reid
jaytee  Plain White J-Tee Shirts
robby76  67R088Y
Super Arwen   - Average Elrond
TigerMystic  LionRealist
Indy Gent B. Roke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Tam said, anyone who wants a name change (other than back to what it was), let us know today or tomorrow. We should have most of the names done by tonight.

Ant

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 10:44 am

Here's the list. Names in red were done by Red Ant, names in blue by Tam, and names in orange by ChuckyG. If your name was changed and you weren't on the list, that would be my doing. Chucky, Bobo's and Tam's names... I hope you all enjoyed them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quirk  -  Quark
nally   NALLY!!
Howard - HowHard

Meat!   Veggies!
Gis - 9!$
Tam   surprise
karen - UK2USA
lorac61469 Kar0l_90210
Paul  - |>@\/1

*Ash* - !Soot!
Red Ant
loki 13 - Odin 31
Mama_K  - Sonny_J
Jacks - Marbles

Marty McFly - Bif Tanner
Step-chan - Left-Hand
Henk - Spank
Abix  - Whetabix
Jessica  AlbaBiel
gemini - Aries
Tia - Tamera
Luke  - Skywalker

Davester - Jeepster
Tanya1976 Onja1769
Briаn - Brain
Marian - Gilligan
Babooshka  84800$HK4
ktelqueen Kettle Queen
ninny J9

mooster M00$73R
Dagwood - ElmoAlexander
statsqueen  - postjester
adagio - prestissimo
AL-B  - Shure
Matthias  - Maximilian

Midas  - GoodYear
coqueta83  - RocíoPablo
woops  \/\/00P$
CeeKay DeeJay
Reynolds1863  Alcoa1910
Trimac20 Buypc10
GypsyRoad TrampsPath
Foo Bar F00 84R
Mushroom - 'shrooms

Bill - 8!11
Michelle B. - Michael C.
Johnny D - Jane E
Odyssey - HomersTale
wildcard - StableJoke
audkal Audrey Hepburned
Dak  Smart Face Adult
agrimorfee amphigory
LyricBoy - RhythmGirl

gibbo  G1880
philbo  - collinsluke
Bobo - Secret
Airrider - Waterdriver
Bobby  8088Y
NbC  - UpN

SemperYoda - SemperFudge
Doc Brown - Grape Nehi
robby76  67R088Y
TigerMystic  LionRealist
Indy Gent B. Roke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Tam said, anyone who wants a name change (other than back to what it was), let us know today or tomorrow. We should have most of the names done by tonight.

Ant
...and the ones in green?

Written By: Tia on 04/01/08 at 10:45 am

wait. so you're saying it WASN'T a hacker?

Written By: Jessica on 04/01/08 at 10:47 am

Why is mine in green?

And I'll keep Jessica Rabbit now. :D

Written By: nally on 04/01/08 at 10:49 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quirk  -  Quark
nally   NALLY!!
Howard - HowHard

Meat!   Veggies!
Gis - 9!$
Tam   surprise
karen - UK2USA
lorac61469 Kar0l_90210
Paul  - |>@\/1

*Ash* - !Soot!
Red Ant
loki 13 - Odin 31
Mama_K  - Sonny_J
Jacks - Marbles

Marty McFly - Bif Tanner
Step-chan - Left-Hand
Henk - Spank
Abix  - Whetabix
Jessica  AlbaBiel
gemini - Aries
Tia - Tamera
Luke  - Skywalker

Davester - Jeepster
Tanya1976 Onja1769
Briаn - Brain
Marian - Gilligan
Babooshka  84800$HK4
ktelqueen Kettle Queen
ninny J9

mooster M00$73R
Dagwood - ElmoAlexander
statsqueen  - postjester
adagio - prestissimo
AL-B  - Shure
Matthias  - Maximilian

Midas  - GoodYear
coqueta83  - RocíoPablo
woops  \/\/00P$
CeeKay DeeJay
Reynolds1863  Alcoa1910
Trimac20 Buypc10
GypsyRoad TrampsPath
Foo Bar F00 84R
Mushroom - 'shrooms

Bill - 8!11
Michelle B. - Michael C.
Johnny D - Jane E
Odyssey - HomersTale
wildcard - StableJoke
audkal Audrey Hepburned
Dak  Smart Face Adult
agrimorfee amphigory
LyricBoy - RhythmGirl

gibbo  G1880
philbo  - collinsluke
Bobo - Secret
Airrider - Waterdriver
Bobby  8088Y
NbC  - UpN

SemperYoda - SemperFudge
Doc Brown - Grape Nehi
robby76  67R088Y
TigerMystic  LionRealist
Indy Gent B. Roke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ant

There's also a few other folks whose names were affected, but aren't on the karmalog just yet...such as:

Dude111 (who was changed to D00D!)
Jack Wilson (who became Local Celebrity)
Mikey Squirrel (Nike Girl...how clever)
and a couple others who I might think of later

Edit: I guess those might've been your doing; I just read the rest of your post.

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 10:50 am

...and the ones in green?

Were to be determined. No much surprise if people know in advance.

wait. so you're saying it WASN'T a hacker?

Correct. "H4XX0R" was me. "Mary41" was Tam.

We wanted to do this last year, but the board got hacked so close to April 1st we decided against it.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=31845.msg1599211#msg1599211

Why is mine in green?

And I'll keep Jessica Rabbit now. :D

Not sure why yours was in green - that list was a rough draft; some names got changed since we made it.

There's also a few other folks whose names were affected, but aren't on the karmalog just yet...such as:

Dude111 (who was changed to D00D!)
Jack Wilson (who became Local Celebrity)
Mikey Squirrel (Nike Girl...how clever)
and a couple others who I might think of later

Most of the parodists in Feb SOTM and PoTY voting were changed as well.

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 04/01/08 at 10:53 am

Not sure why yours was in green - that list was a rough draft; some names got changed since we made it.

Ant

Awww, and I was feeling all special. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 10:54 am

We wanted to do this last year, but the board got hacked so close to April 1st we decided against it.

Ant
That's right it was around mid-April when the boards were down to clear the mess.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 11:01 am

...and everything is getting back to normal now.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 11:03 am

we just got  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0201GXPJH7GoBwQWjzbkF/SIG=12bfshgba/EXP=1207152070/**http%3A//static.flickr.com/1163/1073970298_3b302fddea.jpg  http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S0206kXPJHOzEBYFajzbkF/SIG=12qjamd5a/EXP=1207152164/**http%3A//www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2006/10/punkd-kutcher-inside.jpg

Written By: Tia on 04/01/08 at 11:06 am

cept me. i'm stuck. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/01/08 at 11:07 am

cept me. i'm stuck. ;D
enjoy the sexiness

Written By: Tia on 04/01/08 at 11:09 am

enjoy the sexiness
oh i AM  ;)

Written By: wildcard on 04/01/08 at 11:15 am

Ant

I remember someone wanting to do something last year.  I have an avatar to match my joke name so no rush.  I might even want to keep it for a while.

edit it's changed back okay

Written By: Step-chan on 04/01/08 at 12:26 pm

Were to be determined. No much surprise if people know in advance.

Correct. "H4XX0R" was me. "Mary41" was Tam.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=31845.msg1599211#msg1599211

Ant

Tam picked mine, I had an idea that it was an inside job. Although kept it mind that might not have been.

It would have been far more obvious if mine were changed to an anime or catgirl theme. :D

Written By: ninny on 04/01/08 at 12:55 pm

According to the list mine was suppose to be J9,but it said K9 and my husband was upset about that,normally he wouldn't of seen it,but they gave him the day off and he sometimes goes into the arcade,it took alot of explaining that it was a April Fools joke and everybody's name was changed

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 1:03 pm

According to the list mine was suppose to be J9,but it said K9 and my husband was upset about that,normally he wouldn't of seen it,but they gave him the day off and he sometimes goes into the arcade,it took alot of explaining that it was a April Fools joke and everybody's name was changed

Oops. Sorry the husband got upset...

You got K9 because I remember when you first joined here that I said I would spell out your name to avoid acccidentally typing K9 instead of J9.  ;D

Ant

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 1:11 pm

Quirk Online  07:09:07 PM Viewing the topic 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY ! .
CatwomanofV Online  07:08:21 PM Viewing the topic 'USER Name' changes for one and all ! TODAY ! .

There is a lot in tis topic to be read

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 1:34 pm

I am really upset-I mean totally upset-that this is over even before I got here.  :\'( :\'( :\'( The least you guys could have done was let it run a bit longer.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 1:35 pm

I am really upset-I mean totally upset-that this is over even before I got here.  :\'( :\'( :\'( The least you guys could have done was let it run a bit longer.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat
Being April Fool there is the cut off time at midday.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 1:38 pm

I have never heard that before.

Cat

Written By: karen on 04/01/08 at 1:41 pm

Cat

Maybe that's just the 'rule' in the UK?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 1:43 pm

I wish someone would have told my sisters that when we were kids.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 1:47 pm

Cat

I am lead to believe if you play a joke after midday you are the fool yourself.

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 1:59 pm

Cat

I hadn't either. ChuckyG has, and wanted things wrapped up before noon.

Sorry you missed out on the festivities; we did let the names run for over 12 hours starting at ~9:00 last night. I've still got names to change back.

Ant

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/01/08 at 2:02 pm

I hadn't either. ChuckyG has, and wanted things wrapped up before noon.

Sorry you missed out on the festivities; we did let the names run for over 12 hours starting at ~9:00 last night. I've still got names to change back.

Ant

I still think you guys should have gone with a certain name for a certain board member.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/08 at 2:42 pm

I still think you guys should have gone with a certain name for a certain board member.  ;)

Cat

I know the one you are talking about. Couldn't do it, though "Banned of Brothers" would have been better than what we picked.  ;D

Ant

Written By: Gis on 04/01/08 at 3:27 pm

The change PsychoticBeagle made this fellow Peanuts fan choke on my drink. Mint!  ;D Does this mean I have to stop using !!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$ now?

Written By: Dagwood on 04/01/08 at 3:59 pm

I am bummed that I was slammed with work and missed out on all the fun.  I loved my name change.  I have to admit that it took a few minutes for me to get it. ;D  Karma to you Chucky.

Written By: ninny on 04/01/08 at 4:24 pm

Oops. Sorry the husband got upset...

You got K9 because I remember when you first joined here that I said I would spell out your name to avoid acccidentally typing K9 instead of J9.  ;D

Ant

:) ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/01/08 at 4:40 pm

I am bummed that I was slammed with work and missed out on all the fun.  I loved my name change.  I have to admit that it took a few minutes for me to get it. ;D  Karma to you Chucky.

I figured it wouldn't be too obscure for a Blondie fan...  I also debated making it something like HoagieGrinderSubPoBoy

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/01/08 at 5:02 pm

What's even amusing for me is, I went out to get a late snack and then we went to the casino and gambled all night/morning BEFORE the announcement so technically I didn't "know" until about 5 p. m. (after I got up from my nap).  Bravo on you all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 5:03 pm

What's even amusing for me is, I went out to get a late snack and then we went to the casino and gambled all night/morning BEFORE the announcement so technically I didn't "know" until about 5 p. m. (after I got up from my nap).  Bravo on you all.
...carry on as if nothing has happened.

Written By: statsqueen on 04/01/08 at 5:04 pm

Wow, I just found out about it.  That took a LOT of imagination and creativity.  Great job, all!  I didn't mind mine at all, but if you ever do it again may I be "numbers princess" instead of a jester?  ;D   (like to keep the royalty if possible  ;)  )

Glad the boards weren't hacked.  Wish I had your imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:14 pm

Wow, I just found out about it.  That took a LOT of imagination and creativity.  Great job, all!  I didn't mind mine at all, but if you ever do it again may I be "numbers princess" instead of a jester?  ;D  (like to keep the royalty if possible  ;)  )

Glad the boards weren't hacked.  Wish I had your imagination!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah and I'm holding out for Wanda Pepper (veruca salt) or some totally random tv reference that has nothing to do with WW&tCF

http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080401/samp93798ec9bafc610a.jpg

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/01/08 at 5:16 pm

II should qualify that as I knew that we'd been "hacked" but did not fully realize it was a prank although I suspected until 15 hours later.  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/01/08 at 5:30 pm

anything with the word joke fits me, but I wonder if anyone took a wild guess that I might make a Meez like this or remembered a picture I took of myself and saying I am a horse looking for a   

I had this avatar up for a short amount of time yesterday and someone said stablejoke was stablejoke he he.  I switched back to a picture of me ( so I could be identified by my avatar) and posted to made sure everyone knew it was me.    he he

Written By: Step-chan on 04/01/08 at 5:49 pm

Speaking of April Fools pranks...

I was on hrwiki(Homestar Runner wiki)...

And it looks like they're playing a April Fools prank by moving the words around in their sentences to where it confusing.

I'm going to check to see if it's like that on regular wikipedia.

Edit: It's only on hrwiki.

Here's a quick search on normal wiki that I checked:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurfs

Here is hrwiki:

http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Main_Page

I was thinking "What the..." when I saw that, of course I thought the same thing when I logged on here last night.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/01/08 at 5:55 pm

On another message board where I have been known to haunt, they changed my tagline to read "I wish *I* could have kittens".  And it's true.  hmmm...I wonder if I talk about cats too much?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 5:56 pm

On another message board where I have been known to haunt, they changed my tagline to read "I wish *I* could have kittens".  And it's true.  hmmm...I wonder if I talk about cats too much?  ;D

you? Neva! 

;D

karma!

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/01/08 at 6:12 pm

=( I want to know if my name was changed.

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:12 pm

=( I want to know if my name was changed.

Veggies!

;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/01/08 at 6:13 pm

Veggies!

;D

Psht, mine's funnier!

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:15 pm

Psht, mine's funnier!

it is...good thing you got it back!

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:23 pm

snoz and I  were enlightened that it was indeed a prank ...relatively early in this thread .... but since 'Ant' implored us all to keep the prank running (for the 'benefit' of latecomers)  .... we did what we could to post angry messages about the hijacker.  :)

Sorry Mike (Badfinger) and Philip ... especially for you going to the trouble of creating that identification list !  :\'(

:D ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/01/08 at 6:23 pm

One fairly quick way is to look at the karma log.  That should get most people

Quark  2403
Butterfinger-Fan  2389
Philipinot Grigio  2232
Screaming Mutt  1923
Wacky Wiccan Woman  1920
NALLY!!!  1850
Beauty of the Day  1620
Clay Freak  1406
How Hard?  1323
catmistress4eva!  1234
Satan's Dad  1147
Veggies!  1116
9!$  1058
Super Bitch t0 da r3scu3!  1014
UK2USA  992
D4n0074&L337!  982
K4r0l_90210  935
|>@\/1  923
**Ice Cold**  900
MaxwellHouse  855
!Soot!  828
Thar She Blows  790
Piss Ant  782
Twisted Sister  773
Odin 31  741
nosenuggets  717
Sonny_J  714
Sony BMG  671
NoonDaySunlight  653
Marbles  646
Left-Hand  625
Bif Tanner  623
Spank  601
90sFactsNoob  548
Whetabix  541
AlbaBiel  536
Aries  527
Tamera  486
Skywalker  453
Ice Dodecahedron  441
K9  430
Gary Numan  422
simon_marr  420
Jeepster  411
Brain  403
Onja1769  395
Gilligan  392
PassTheGas05  391
84800$HK4  379
Kettle Queen  378
DragonSlayer  368
M00$73R  367
prestissimo  367
ElmoAlexander  367
postjester  360
PsychoticBeagle  333
Shure  320
Southern Image  310
RocíoPablo  310
Good Year  308
Alcoa1910  305
Debbie Gibson  300
Coccinellidae205  286
DeeJay  286
TrampsPath  268
Buypc10  260
F00 84R  259
8!11  257
shrooms  241
G1880  236
Michael C.  231
StableJoke  220
Jane E  219
HomersTale  215
Audrey Hepburned  204
8088Y  204
Smart Face Adult  197
amphigory  196
RhythmGirl  190
Stable Brunette  189
Son of Dickens  186
marryandsputter  184
8008 d4 n00b  173
collinsluke  172
Waterdriver  163
abovemediocredavinia  160
Malibu's Most Wanted 65  153
UpN  148
Sockhop_Swing  147
Junior Reid  142
turning_machine  142
Grape Nehi  140
SemperFudge  140
67R088Y  129
Average Elrond  122
LionRealist  121
Bee Roke

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH! Super Bitch and How Hard made me laugh. Ohhhh, good humor.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 6:24 pm

snoz and I  were enlightened that it was indeed a prank ...relatively early in this thread .... but since 'Ant' implored us all to keep the prank running (for the 'benefit' of latecomers)  .... we did what we could to post angry messages about the hijacker.  :)

Sorry Mike (Badfinger) and Philip ... especially for you going to the trouble of creating that identification list !   :\'(

:D ;D

Not at all, with my computer skills it was done in no time, also I did need the practice.

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/08 at 6:26 pm

Not at all, with my computer skills it was done in no time, also I did need the practice.

plus now you've become familiar with some names you probably don't come across often..

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:27 pm

A GOOD sport is ALWAYS appreciated.  ;D

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.

:\'(

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/08 at 6:28 pm

plus now you've become familiar with some names you probably don't come across often..
It would have been interesting it all 1000+ member had the name change.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/01/08 at 6:32 pm

It would have been interesting it all 1000+ member had the name change.

Ten times the work .... for many who show up once in a 'blue moon' .... or whose 'membership' is debatable to say the    :-X

< 'Mister'  just cut himself off in midstream !  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 04/01/08 at 11:49 pm

Honey,what do i know? I see blow and i think sex,i blame it on translation :P

Well blow me down...I like the way you think..... ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/02/08 at 6:57 am

How Hard? I Love it. ;D ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/02/08 at 11:14 pm

How Hard? I Love it. ;D ;D

Howard is officially changing his name to Poomaster.

Written By: adagio on 04/02/08 at 11:33 pm

Ewwww?

Written By: Step-chan on 04/02/08 at 11:41 pm

The song parody author?

Written By: adagio on 04/02/08 at 11:44 pm

The song parody author?

Is there one by that name?

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/03/08 at 12:23 am

Is there one by that name?

Yes!

Written By: adagio on 04/03/08 at 12:33 am

Yes!

:) 8)  good!

Written By: Howard on 04/03/08 at 6:59 am

I don't like that name.

Written By: La Roche on 04/03/08 at 8:04 pm

I'm keeping mine... for now.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/03/08 at 8:06 pm

:) 8)  good!

I know poomaster was driving some others nuts because of his/her choice of parody theme.

Written By: adagio on 04/03/08 at 8:09 pm

I know poomaster was driving some others nuts because of his/her choice of parody theme.

geesh...poop?  That one?

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/03/08 at 8:17 pm

geesh...poop?  That one?

XD Yes.

Every parody of his was about poop.

Written By: adagio on 04/03/08 at 8:35 pm

XD Yes.

Every parody of his was about poop.

Was that you or do you just like the name?

Written By: whistledog on 04/03/08 at 9:15 pm

I don't like that name.

Howard, the Poomaster.  Sounds like the next Walt Disney blockbuster ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/03/08 at 10:25 pm

I don't like that name.

My bad- Howard has changed his from Poomaster to Yambag.

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/03/08 at 10:28 pm

Howard, the Poomaster.  Sounds like the next Walt Disney blockbuster ;D

A couple of days back he was constipated. When it was finally released, it was a true blockbuster .... for 'How hard' (do you like it ? ).

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/03/08 at 11:55 pm

My bad- Howard has changed his from Poomaster to Yambag.

I'm still not completely sure what a yambag is.

Written By: Howard on 04/04/08 at 7:18 am

I'm still not completely sure what a yambag is.

Let Wayne tell you.

Written By: adagio on 04/04/08 at 9:24 am

Let Wayne tell you.

too chicken or it might get you in trouble? :)

Written By: Tia on 04/04/08 at 9:34 am

what's a YAM BAG?!?!?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

oo oo oo oo oo oo i think i know!!!!!

http://www.marinhorizon.org/pics/el_boy_handup.jpg

you take a YAM

http://www.dailyyonder.com/files/u2/yam-tango-320.jpg

(although you dont have to dance with it)

and you put it in a

BAG!

http://lerman.biz/pics/OldBag.jpg

and you have a YAMBAG!!!!!! or....  :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\

or is that a BAGGED YAM????  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

oh well, let me just say...

http://www.geocities.com/~shovalfilm/images/popeye-yam-spin.gif

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/08 at 10:05 am

what's a YAM BAG?!?!?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

oo oo oo oo oo oo i think i know!!!!!

http://www.marinhorizon.org/pics/el_boy_handup.jpg

you take a YAM

http://www.dailyyonder.com/files/u2/yam-tango-320.jpg

(although you dont have to dance with it)

and you put it in a

BAG!

http://www.sew-custom-embroidery.com/images/oid_bags2.jpg

and you have a YAMBAG!!!!!! or....  :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\ :-\\

or is that a BAGGED YAM????  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

oh well, let me just say...

http://www.geocities.com/~shovalfilm/images/popeye-yam-spin.gif

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
That will one thing I am not researching on.

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/04/08 at 7:50 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if that was Tia or Mr. Mister posting.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/05/08 at 3:30 am

Okay, I'm not sure if that was Tia or Mr. Mister posting.
Yes it was confusing to start with at first.

Written By: Howard on 04/05/08 at 7:20 am

too chicken or it might get you in trouble? :)

too chicken.

Check for new replies or respond here...