inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I need a new dew

Written By: wildcard on 04/04/08 at 6:24 pm

I thought it would be a wonderful ( and horrible ;D yeah guess I'm asking for it) idea to ask for some suggestions for those of you who like making pictures.  Below are some faces of me you can use.   

Subject: Re: I need a new dew

Written By: KKay on 04/04/08 at 6:33 pm

I thought it would be a wonderful ( and horrible ;D yeah guess I'm asking for it) idea to ask for some suggestions for those of you who like making pictures.  Below are some faces of me you can use.   

you're brave!  I admisre that.

Written By: wildcard on 04/04/08 at 6:59 pm

you're brave!  I admisre that.

My dad is a tease and I was teased in school so I'm very use to it.  Now home and with my speech loss I miss the usual amount of teasing I use to get. 

Written By: wildcard on 04/07/08 at 11:41 am

Looks like I got some some people looking at my face pictures and maybe thinking about it.  If you want any other pictures let me know.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/08/08 at 2:51 am

New dew can be found fresh in the morning.

Written By: Howard on 04/08/08 at 7:21 am

Do you do the Dew?

Written By: Green Lantern on 04/08/08 at 11:02 am

Never heard that expression before (a 'new dew'  ???    ???  ).  Not entirely sure what you had in mind ... but a few efforts ....

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1396/capriaticopygu9.jpg
She got a 'wildcard' into the tournament ?  :P

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2695/1952feb18copybx4.jpg

Queen Anne ?  ::)

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/938/snowbookxs0.jpg
Hi- Ho !  :P    ;D

Written By: wildcard on 04/09/08 at 11:08 am

yep

Never heard that expression before (a 'new dew'  ???    ???  ). 

hair dew, style  I wouldn't mind trying some mohawks  and stuff like that eaither.  Anything you want to do.  I just put this thread up for fun. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/09/08 at 3:48 pm

Dew

When air is cooled the amount of water vapour that it can hold decreases. At the dew point temperature, air is saturated. A further fall in temperature will result in condensation of excess water vapour in the form of water droplets. On the ground this is known as dew.

When air close to the ground cools at night through a loss of radiation the temperature often falls below the dew point temperature and dew may form. Dew forms most easily over grass because the thin layer of air next to it is always moist due to water transpiration by the grass blades. Wind sometimes limits or prevents the formation of dew because the cooling surface air is readily mixed with air above it. The wind also increases the rate of evaporation, precluding the formation of water droplets.

When dew freezes it is known as frost. If the dew point temperature is below freezing, any condensation of water vapour takes place directly as ice crystals known as hoarfrost.

Written By: wildcard on 04/09/08 at 5:30 pm

^  Usually I have to cover my orange tree in the winter.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/10/08 at 2:27 am

^  Usually I have to cover my orange tree in the winter.
I must be a big cover.

Written By: wildcard on 04/10/08 at 12:14 pm

^ yes  frosty the vapour is well known in Ca's central valley agriculture areas. I'm a lot more into the flowers myself.

Check for new replies or respond here...