inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 'Cause you had a bad day

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/14/08 at 8:49 am

Do you ever have days where you feel like nobody likes you?  I found this picture frame screen type of thing in my attic yesterday that was full of pictures from about 6 years ago that I had displayed in my old apartment.  I was looking at the pictures and all but 1 of the friends that I had then are no longer friends of mine.  I go through year after year in my mind of the friends that I've had and only 1 has stuck by me.  We've been friends for 11 years now and she means the world to me.  And I know it's not the quantity of friends that matters, but the quality.  But I can't help but wonder why none of those people ever try to contact me.  I am always the one who looks up people from my past, who calls people to make plans to get together... nobody ever calls me.  Maybe I'm just boring.  Who knows... But I don't feel very liked today  :\'(

Subject: Re: 'Cause you had a bad day

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 04/14/08 at 8:52 am

Sir Billsy,  I find you are incredibly charming, intelligent and one heck of a guy.  Coincidentally, sometime I feel my only friends are in my computer. :\'(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/14/08 at 11:06 am

I feel this way ALL the time, actually.  Infact...to be very honest with you...I don't really have friends (in real life, that is).  I mean...I have a few people that I am friendly with...and on occasion do something with...but that's about it. I am friendly with a lot of older people that my parents are friends with...but I don't hang out with them.  Honestly...the person that i consider to be my best friend is someone that I have not even met in person yet (but it's happening in the very near future). If I had as many friends in real life as I do online...I would be pretty popular!! ;D

I know how you feel Bill...but just know this...if we lived closer, I would be honored to have you as a friend...and I think it would be super cool to hang out with you (btw, I still think we should meet and do the yard sale/thrift store thing sometime ;)). :):):)

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/14/08 at 12:03 pm

I feel this way ALL the time, actually.  Infact...to be very honest with you...I don't really have friends (in real life, that is).  I mean...I have a few people that I am friendly with...and on occasion do something with...but that's about it. I am friendly with a lot of older people that my parents are friends with...but I don't hang out with them.  Honestly...the person that i consider to be my best friend is someone that I have not even met in person yet (but it's happening in the very near future). If I had as many friends in real life as I do online...I would be pretty popular!! ;D

I know how you feel Bill...but just know this...if we lived closer, I would be honored to have you as a friend...and I think it would be super cool to hang out with you (btw, I still think we should meet and do the yard sale/thrift store thing sometime ;)). :):):)

I've been thinking about that, too, and I would LOVE to meet and do the yard sale thing soon!  It's getting to be that time of year.  We need to set something up.

I actually would consider my parents and my brother to be my best friends.  I would much rather spend time with my family (immediate and extended) than I would my friend(s) in most cases.  Maybe I just haven't met the right people yet, or maybe I'm just completely family oriented.  Either way, I guess it's no so bad, but it does get to me a little sometimes, like today.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/14/08 at 12:04 pm

Sir Billsy,  I find you are incredibly charming, intelligent and one heck of a guy.  Coincidentally, sometime I feel my only friends are in my computer. :\'(

Thank you so much for saying this :) It's nice to hear that you consider me to be intelligent because I often feel like I either am an idiot or that I come across as one.

I really appreciate that :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/14/08 at 12:09 pm

I've been thinking about that, too, and I would LOVE to meet and do the yard sale thing soon!  It's getting to be that time of year.  We need to set something up.

I actually would consider my parents and my brother to be my best friends.  I would much rather spend time with my family (immediate and extended) than I would my friend(s) in most cases.  Maybe I just haven't met the right people yet, or maybe I'm just completely family oriented.  Either way, I guess it's no so bad, but it does get to me a little sometimes, like today.

I consider my sister Beth...to be my best friend, too. She and I have always been close. I am very close with my family, as well. Whenever I do stuff...it's usually with them, we've always been that way. And like you, I'd much rather hang out with them then friends. It's where I feel the most comfy! :)

Yes...we will have to set something up..that would be so much fun! :)

And...karma for you..I have plenty of days like the one you are having.

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/14/08 at 12:21 pm

Do you ever have days where you feel like nobody likes you?  I found this picture frame screen type of thing in my attic yesterday that was full of pictures from about 6 years ago that I had displayed in my old apartment.  I was looking at the pictures and all but 1 of the friends that I had then are no longer friends of mine.  I go through year after year in my mind of the friends that I've had and only 1 has stuck by me.  We've been friends for 11 years now and she means the world to me.  And I know it's not the quantity of friends that matters, but the quality.  But I can't help but wonder why none of those people ever try to contact me.  I am always the one who looks up people from my past, who calls people to make plans to get together... nobody ever calls me.  Maybe I'm just boring.  Who knows... But I don't feel very liked today  :\'(
Bill, I would NEVER call you boring; hell, you're a joy!  You are never afraid to be kooky and let your freak flag fly and I think that's great.  Don't feel so bad if friends are fleeting, life is fluid and I think this is supposed to happen.  I'm sure there are many people who suited you at some point in your life, but are just not on the same path now.  That may seem upsetting, but there's a whole world of people out there who dig who you are.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/14/08 at 12:27 pm

Bill, I would NEVER call you boring; hell, you're a joy!  You are never afraid to be kooky and let your freak flag fly and I think that's great.  Don't feel so bad if friends are fleeting, life is fluid and I think this is supposed to happen.  I'm sure there are many people who suited you at some point in your life, but are just not on the same path now.  That may seem upsetting, but there's a whole world of people out there who dig who you are.

That's very true.  People come in and out of your life for a reason.  Everyone serves a purpose, just as I serve a purpose to them, and when our needs change, so do the people who fulfill those needs.  It's a little sad in a nostalgic kinda way to think about all the people who are no longer a part of my life, because I am a VERY nostalgic person, but I have to believe that there is a reason for it, and that my life is better because of it.

Freak flag LOL I'm much less reserved here than I am in real life, that's for sure LOL

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/14/08 at 12:39 pm

That's very true.  People come in and out of your life for a reason.  Everyone serves a purpose, just as I serve a purpose to them, and when our needs change, so do the people who fulfill those needs.  It's a little sad in a nostalgic kinda way to think about all the people who are no longer a part of my life, because I am a VERY nostalgic person, but I have to believe that there is a reason for it, and that my life is better because of it.

Freak flag LOL I'm much less reserved here than I am in real life, that's for sure LOL
Well, maybe that's part of the solution for you.  Maybe you need to be less reserved in real life and you'll find like-minded people with whom you can form lasting friendships.  Nostalgia is cool and all, but if we didn't move forward, we'd still all have big hair and wear acid wash jeans ;)  Now, get out there and go meet some new people!

Written By: snozberries on 04/14/08 at 3:39 pm

Bill if you lived closer I'd call ya to hang out...especially now that I know you like to go sailing.... that's my code word for going to yard sales... if I ever type I went sailing today know it had absolutely nothing to do with getting on a boat....even though I live like 5 miles from the ocean.  ;D

I used to watch the TV series Starting Over like it was required reading for life.... I loved that show.  One of the things I took away from it was that people come into your lives for

A Reason
A Season
or
A Lifetime....

I tend to hold on to people longer than I should so that whole reason/season thing I had to be hit over the head and realize it was okay to let certain people go.
my problem is my lifetime friends...the friends I will always be friends with all live hours away so I never see them. . . I need someone to hang out with on a regular basis... someone close to support me when I need it... that's something I wish I had.

Written By: Howard on 04/14/08 at 3:43 pm

I don't have many friends either but there's always someone to hang out with at work.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/15/08 at 7:10 am

Bill if you lived closer I'd call ya to hang out...especially now that I know you like to go sailing.... that's my code word for going to yard sales... if I ever type I went sailing today know it had absolutely nothing to do with getting on a boat....even though I live like 5 miles from the ocean.   ;D

I used to watch the TV series Starting Over like it was required reading for life.... I loved that show.  One of the things I took away from it was that people come into your lives for

A Reason
A Season
or
A Lifetime....

I tend to hold on to people longer than I should so that whole reason/season thing I had to be hit over the head and realize it was okay to let certain people go.
my problem is my lifetime friends...the friends I will always be friends with all live hours away so I never see them. . . I need someone to hang out with on a regular basis... someone close to support me when I need it... that's something I wish I had.

Sailing LOL I like that!! :)

Written By: Howard on 04/15/08 at 7:38 am

I still have a few buddies whom I've known for well over a decade and once in a while I keep in touch with them and a few I had to let go.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/15/08 at 8:03 am

I still have a few buddies whom I've known for well over a decade and once in a while I keep in touch with them and a few I had to let go.

never let me go  :-*

Written By: Howard on 04/15/08 at 7:29 pm

never let me go  :-*

you beg on your hands and knees BOY and say like you mean it! >:(

;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/15/08 at 10:06 pm

;D

oh my.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/15/08 at 10:17 pm

oh my.

wow...where did THAT comment come from? ;) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/08 at 12:28 am

;D

oh my.

double wow 
                  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/eek2.gif

Written By: Gis on 04/16/08 at 1:18 am

oh my.
I am Howard! Hear me roar!!  ;D

Seriously I think it's how life goes. I never see any of the friends I had at school or college. I'm only in touch with one or two. Apart from my best friend of 25 plus years I don't see any of the guys I used to hang out with going to clubs and gigs with. It has alot to do with getting older i think, and tastes changing or lives moving in different directions. I'm also conciderably less shallow when it comes to people than I was! I have a smaller circle of much closer friends now which I think is how it should be.

Written By: snozberries on 04/16/08 at 2:00 am

I am Howard! Hear me roar!!  ;D

Seriously I think it's how life goes. I never see any of the friends I had at school or college. I'm only in touch with one or two. Apart from my best friend of 25 plus years I don't see any of the guys I used to hang out with going to clubs and gigs with. It has alot to do with getting older i think, and tastes changing or lives moving in different directions. I'm also conciderably less shallow when it comes to people than I was! I have a smaller circle of much closer friends now which I think is how it should be.

most of my loss of friends is due to me moving from Northern Ca to southern CA... then all the friends I'd made here moved from the area.  Also...a lot of my friends are married with kids and I am neither so we don't have a lot in common.. or they pick the kids over hanging out wiht me... whatev.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/16/08 at 3:48 am

Bill-bo, my lad-

I feel for you. I honestly do.
I live in a town where there's nothing to do if you're not a dope fiend, gambler, gang banger or hooker.
My best friend lives in Fresno, which is about 4-5 hrs. from me, roughly.
I have lost touch w/all my "mundane world" friends, and what friends I had in the SCA haven't heard from me in ages, because I am for the most part retired.

I honestly feel that, apart from my wife, I have no friends.
So, I look for camaraderie out here.
Pity you live so far from me....I get the feeling we'd drive the State of California nuts with the antics we could pull!

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/16/08 at 7:15 am

Bill-bo, my lad-

I feel for you. I honestly do.
I live in a town where there's nothing to do if you're not a dope fiend, gambler, gang banger or hooker.
My best friend lives in Fresno, which is about 4-5 hrs. from me, roughly.
I have lost touch w/all my "mundane world" friends, and what friends I had in the SCA haven't heard from me in ages, because I am for the most part retired.

I honestly feel that, apart from my wife, I have no friends.
So, I look for camaraderie out here.
Pity you live so far from me....I get the feeling we'd drive the State of California nuts with the antics we could pull!

LOL  Yes, we could certain wreak some havok!!!

That's a shame that you live in an area like that :(  There's not a whole lot to do where I live, either.  But, fortunately, the things that I enjoy doing I am able to do.  I think another big reason why I feel this way is because I'm not into going out to bars and whatnot like a lot of folks my age.  I just don't socialize in that manner.  So maybe my social skills aren't up to par because of a lack of experience.  Who knows...  I'm just glad I have all you folks! :) :)

Written By: Howard on 04/16/08 at 7:57 am

It just came out of nowhere.

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/16/08 at 8:06 am

It just came out of nowhere.

I think you just came out of nowhere.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/08 at 8:10 am

I'm not going there.

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/16/08 at 8:28 am

"He's here, he's queer, we're used to it"  We love you just the way you are Howard!  (and Bill too)  :)

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/16/08 at 2:49 pm

*as Howard sings "Mondo Bondage"*

Written By: adagio on 04/16/08 at 7:55 pm

I didn't realize that most people on this thread don't have very many, if any friends, which is just like me.  There are plenty of people that I run into that I'm good acquaintances with, but none that I really hang around with.

And what you said snoz...

that's me in a nutshell!! :-\\

Written By: Howard on 04/17/08 at 7:13 am

"He's here, he's queer, we're used to it"  We love you just the way you are Howard!  (and Bill too)  :)

I'm not queer,I'm perfectly straight(as an arrow). ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 04/17/08 at 7:55 am

queer? LOL probably could use a better word.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/17/08 at 11:07 am

He could, but he "doesn't want to go there".

Written By: ladybug316 on 04/17/08 at 11:48 am

That's my spin on a slogan for the gay rights movement which is "We're here, we're queer, get used to it". 

I'm sure there are several other adjectives I could apply to Howard  ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/17/08 at 6:53 pm

what word?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 04/30/08 at 10:33 pm

and I am straight but not narrow  ;) 

Written By: Howard on 05/01/08 at 3:52 pm

and I am straight but not narrow  ;) 

How do I know you're straight?

Written By: snozberries on 06/15/08 at 3:58 pm

How do I know you're straight?

I think its something you just know...

Written By: Howard on 06/15/08 at 3:59 pm

I think its something you just know...

I don't know anything.

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/16/08 at 1:15 pm

I don't know anything.

So, you're telling me there's a chance.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/07/04/dumbanddumber.jpg

Written By: Howard on 06/16/08 at 7:13 pm

So, you're telling me there's a chance.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/07/04/dumbanddumber.jpg

No Chance In Hell.

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/16/08 at 8:34 pm

No Chance In Hell.

Yikes... that's the best news I've heard all day.  Thanks, Howie!

Written By: Howard on 06/17/08 at 7:17 am

Yikes... that's the best news I've heard all day.  Thanks, Howie!

You're welcome,I guess.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 2:15 am

Yesterday was a bad day for me.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 6:35 am

Yesterday was a bad day for me.

How bad was it?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 3:31 pm

How bad was it?
Feeling rough with the hot weather (Pollen etc) and having to pop into Central London with all the exhaust fumes.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 9:37 pm

Feeling rough with the hot weather (Pollen etc) and having to pop into Central London with all the exhaust fumes.

I know,I hate the hot weather. :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:32 am

I know,I hate the hot weather. :P
It will be that again today.

Written By: Howard on 06/26/08 at 7:14 am

It will be that again today.

Tomorrow will be hot and humid.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/08 at 2:06 am

Tomorrow will be hot and humid.
Yesterday was hot with a high Pollen Count, today we will have rain!

Written By: Howard on 07/02/08 at 7:21 am

Yesterday was hot with a high Pollen Count, today we will have rain!

NY is supposed to have chance of showers this weekend most likely.

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/02/08 at 2:02 pm

OMG this has turned in to the weather thread...

Written By: Howard on 07/03/08 at 7:29 am

OMG this has turned in to the weather thread...

I know,Isn't that funny?  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/03/08 at 12:15 pm

I know,Isn't that funny?  ;D

no. no it isn't.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/04/08 at 3:26 am

It is not funny with Hay Fever.

Written By: Howard on 07/04/08 at 5:55 am

It is not funny with Hay Fever.

Or when you have a very bad cold.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/08 at 5:40 am

Or when you have a very bad cold.
The Hay Fever seems better for me only because the weather is appalling with rain.

Written By: Howard on 07/09/08 at 7:10 am

I haven't had a bad day lately.

Written By: gibbo on 07/09/08 at 7:24 am

Every day seems to be a bad day lately.... :-\\

Written By: Howard on 07/09/08 at 8:17 am

Every day seems to be a bad day lately.... :-\\

What caused the bad day?

Written By: gibbo on 07/09/08 at 8:37 am

What caused the bad day?

Too much work...not enough time!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/09/08 at 11:48 am

I have moved around most of my life. It takes a lot of effort to be a long-distance friend but I have tried. I have lost contact with a lot of people-many who I have held a special place in my heart for. As for my "Best friends", I used to say that I have 2-one who lives not too far from here but I only see her about once a year or so-but we do talk on the phone from time to time. The other lives in Oregon and I only talk to her a few times a year and I can't remember the last time I have seen her. Of course my "Bestest Best friend" is my husband. And I have another best friend, my sister. Otherwise, most of the other people in my life are more what I refer to as acquaintances. But, I do have a bunch of on-friends-several I have met here on this board.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/09/08 at 12:42 pm

Too much work...not enough time!

Same as me,not enough time to do anything.  :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/10/08 at 2:58 am

Same as me,not enough time to do anything.  :(
Wake up earlier?

Written By: snozberries on 07/10/08 at 4:56 am

Wake up earlier?

or go to bed later  ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/08 at 7:19 am

Wake up earlier?

I wake up between 530 and 550 every day including weekends and holidays.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/19/08 at 1:56 pm

Wake up earlier?

or go to bed later  ;D
...or do both ?

Written By: Howard on 07/19/08 at 3:30 pm

...or do both ?

I'd rather wake up earlier.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/24/08 at 2:39 am

I'd rather wake up earlier.
Either will cause tiredness.

Written By: Howard on 07/24/08 at 6:50 am

Either will cause tiredness.

Unless you go to bed earlier and wake up at the same time every morning.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/27/08 at 4:17 am

Unless you go to bed earlier and wake up at the same time every morning.
Sleeping too much can throw you out for the day.

Written By: Howard on 07/27/08 at 5:35 am

Sleeping too much can throw you out for the day.

It can also make you feel well rested.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/27/08 at 7:15 am

It can also make you feel well rested.
Being over-rested is not a nice feeling.

Written By: Howard on 07/27/08 at 5:14 pm

Being over-rested is not a nice feeling.

How does it feel to you?

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/29/08 at 3:27 pm

OMG What are you getting out of this conversation?!?!?!  http://forums.madonnanation.com/style_emoticons/default/ranting.gif

Written By: Howard on 07/29/08 at 7:25 pm

Billzy,How you doin man,long time no see. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/08 at 7:39 am

The weather does not help.

Written By: Howard on 08/03/08 at 5:21 pm

The weather does not help.

What about the rain?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/08 at 1:49 pm

What about the rain?
Even worse!

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 5:17 pm

Even worse!

Heavy rains.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/08 at 5:36 pm

Heavy rains.
Thunder?

Written By: Howard on 08/05/08 at 6:05 pm

Thunder?

Thunder And Lightning.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/08 at 2:22 am

Thunder And Lightning.  :o
...like Sodom and Gomorrah?

Written By: Howard on 08/06/08 at 6:54 am

...like Sodom and Gomorrah?

What do they sound like?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/08 at 5:18 pm

What do they sound like?
An unbelieveable sound like nothing on earth.

Written By: Howard on 08/06/08 at 6:17 pm

An unbelieveable sound like nothing on earth.

louder than thunder? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/08 at 1:50 am

louder than thunder? ???
Much louder!

Written By: Howard on 08/07/08 at 6:35 am

Much louder!

If it's louder than thunder, time to head inside for shelter.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/07/08 at 8:59 am

If it's louder than thunder, time to head inside for shelter.
It will be raining as well!

Written By: Howard on 08/07/08 at 8:12 pm

It will be raining as well!

with hail and gusty winds.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 2:39 am

with hail and gusty winds.
A case of don't go outdoors day!

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 6:14 am

A case of don't go outdoors day!

Especially yesterday in New York.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/08 at 2:33 pm

Especially yesterday in New York.  :o
Was it that bad?

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 7:56 pm

Thunder,Lightning and small hail.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/08 at 1:38 am

Thunder,Lightning and small hail.  :o
Not a nice day?

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:37 am

Not a nice day?

No and today may be another heavy gusty thunderstorm if I make it home alive after work. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/08 at 8:10 am

No and today may be another heavy gusty thunderstorm if I make it home alive after work. :o
Today is better, but still overcast

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:33 pm

Today is better, but still overcast

Today was a light shower,no thunderstorm till later tonight.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/08 at 7:56 am

Today was a light shower,no thunderstorm till later tonight.
Still scattered showers today.

Written By: Howard on 08/13/08 at 4:53 pm

Still scattered showers today.

Today was a beautiful day. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/08 at 2:56 am

Today was a beautiful day. :)
It is bright and sunny right now.

Written By: Howard on 08/15/08 at 6:36 am

It is bright and sunny right now.

Yesterday it looked like a nightmare.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/08 at 9:05 am

Yesterday it looked like a nightmare.  :o
The skies will be clearer today just for you.

Written By: Howard on 08/15/08 at 6:59 pm

The skies will be clearer today just for you.

For the most part then it started to thunder and lightning again and it'll continue throughout the evening hours.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 6:11 am

For the most part then it started to thunder and lightning again and it'll continue throughout the evening hours.
...and they call it summer?

Written By: Howard on 08/16/08 at 6:42 am

...and they call it summer?

Well It's almost the end of summer and we call it Summer Storms,It happens in August.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 7:42 am

Well It's almost the end of summer and we call it Summer Storms,It happens in August.
I hope that September will be better.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/08 at 10:02 am

I hope that September will be better.

September should be cooler than normal.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 11:08 am

September should be cooler than normal.
Warmer I wish.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/08 at 3:58 pm

Warmer I wish.

Don't forget about Indian Summer.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/17/08 at 5:18 am

Don't forget about Indian Summer.
Oh yes.

Written By: Howard on 08/17/08 at 5:43 am

Oh yes.

That happens in October.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/17/08 at 9:34 am

That happens in October.
We may end up by having on here, please!

Written By: Howard on 08/17/08 at 5:01 pm

We may end up by having on here, please!

Do you always have an Indian Summer in The U.K.? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/18/08 at 2:14 am

Do you always have an Indian Summer in The U.K.? ???
I am trying to remember. I do recall warm and hot February

Written By: Howard on 08/18/08 at 7:20 am

I am trying to remember. I do recall warm and hot February

It was that hot? What about the snow? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/08 at 2:45 am

It was that hot? What about the snow? ???
We had some snow too on other days.

Written By: Howard on 08/19/08 at 6:22 am

We had some snow too on other days.

snow on a hot day? ??? ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/08 at 5:41 pm

snow on a hot day? ??? ;D
The two weathers were on different days in the same month.

Written By: Howard on 08/19/08 at 7:28 pm

The two weathers were on different days in the same month.

How'd you deal with it? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/08 at 11:12 am

How'd you deal with it? ???
I wear a thicker coat on the colder day.

Written By: Howard on 08/20/08 at 3:31 pm

I had a bad day,I was told by my friends that the girl I was hoping to take out for something to eat,just wants to become friends. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/20/08 at 4:34 pm

I had a bad day,I was told by my friends that the girl I was hoping to take out for something to eat,just wants to become friends. :(
Still see her for she may have advice.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/08 at 7:02 am

Still see her for she may have advice.

advice about what?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/08 at 1:34 pm

advice about what?
Still see her and see how interested she is.

Written By: Howard on 08/23/08 at 6:45 am

Still see her and see how interested she is.

I got to talk to her yesterday and we both made amends with each other. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/08 at 12:43 pm

I got to talk to her yesterday and we both made amends with each other. :)
Amends to the better?

Written By: Howard on 08/24/08 at 6:52 am

Amends to the better?

Yes,best friends and maybe ever better friends later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/08 at 3:54 pm

Yes,best friends and maybe ever better friends later.
Some friends are better than other friends.

Written By: Howard on 08/26/08 at 9:35 pm

And some friends can be women.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/31/08 at 3:52 am

I feel that today could be bad for me.

Written By: Howard on 08/31/08 at 6:41 am

I feel that today could be bad for me.

In what way? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/01/08 at 12:09 pm

In what way? ???
The weather making me feel cold and achy all over, and it did.

Written By: Howard on 09/01/08 at 8:14 pm

I think my friend had a bad day. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/08 at 9:10 am

The weather here has gone bad again.

Written By: Howard on 09/02/08 at 6:56 pm

Has it rained again?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/03/08 at 6:25 am

Has it rained again?
Yes.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/03/08 at 6:26 am

Has it rained again?

Yes.
...and overcast.

Slightly better today.

Written By: Howard on 09/03/08 at 6:42 am

Shouldn't be a bad day today.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/03/08 at 8:13 am

Shouldn't be a bad day today.
Better weather where you are?

Written By: Howard on 09/03/08 at 7:05 pm

Better weather where you are?

Yes,partly sunny but slightly humid.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/08 at 1:52 pm

Yes,partly sunny but slightly humid.
What out for the weather here tomorrow

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/charts/uk/se_cloudrain_08090512.jpg

Written By: Tam on 09/04/08 at 1:55 pm

I can tell y'all 100% without a doubt that all of my friends are in my computer!
New York definitely isn't friendlier than Texas!
Still haven't made any friends up here at all, partly because I am a home body and also because we live on post - everyone tends to keep to themselves. It will undoubtedly get better, just a matter of time - but for now I am content that you all reside on my hard drive - so long as it doesn't take a big crap on me!!! ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/04/08 at 3:35 pm

New York might get remanants of Hanna on Saturday evening.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/05/08 at 12:27 pm

New York might get remanants of Hanna on Saturday evening.
...and it will bring a pause to the tennis in the US Open.

Written By: Howard on 09/05/08 at 3:34 pm

...and it will bring a pause to the tennis in the US Open.

and it'll also be a slow day at Pathmark.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/05/08 at 3:38 pm

and it'll also be a slow day at Pathmark.
More rain = less people.

Written By: Howard on 09/05/08 at 3:45 pm

More rain = less people.

Yeah,let's hope it stays that way.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/05/08 at 3:50 pm

Yeah,let's hope it stays that way.
If it does, the your supermarket will not make much money.

Written By: Howard on 09/05/08 at 3:55 pm

If it does, the your supermarket will not make much money.

people just don't want to go out when it rains.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/05/08 at 4:33 pm

people just don't want to go out when it rains.
You have to go out if you are hungry.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/05/08 at 4:55 pm

I can tell y'all 100% without a doubt that all of my friends are in my computer!
New York definitely isn't friendlier than Texas!
Still haven't made any friends up here at all, partly because I am a home body and also because we live on post - everyone tends to keep to themselves. It will undoubtedly get better, just a matter of time - but for now I am content that you all reside on my hard drive - so long as it doesn't take a big crap on me!!! ;D

You know?  I'm the same way.  I do have about three friends still from before I was married, they live pretty far away from me, so I don't see them very often.  I think I haven't seen one in about a year or so, the other one, I haven't seen in about 6 years and the other friend lives in Alabama (way far away from me) and I haven't seen her in maybe 14 years or so?  I still talk to them online once in awhile though.  It's funny how people drift in and out of your life. 

Most of my friends though are people I've "met" through message boards or on youtube or myspace.  Although I haven't met them offline yet, I still consider them just as close friends as anybody offline.  I know when when we were first married and I didn't have a computer of my own, it was very lonely.  Just me and the t.v.  Didn't even have a cat at the time.

I think that it's actually difficult to make friends in real life now, people like their privacy and don't trust others too much anymore.  I lived here 5 years and never made a single friend other then the neighbor who I really only just say hello to when I see her. 

Written By: Dominic L. on 09/05/08 at 7:47 pm

I used to only have computer friends, now I only really talk to to of them (Okay, one; but that's only because Beth hasn't an internet connection anymore!)

All of a sudden, though, Junior year: I made friends! Plenty of them! Now I'm not lonely at school. Yay.

Written By: Howard on 09/06/08 at 6:31 am

You have to go out if you are hungry.

I can always buy something in Pathmark for lunch.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/08 at 9:36 am

I can always buy something in Pathmark for lunch.
...and to take home too.

Written By: Howard on 09/06/08 at 6:53 pm

...and to take home too.

Yesa,they sell delicious hoagies (pre-made).

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/08 at 5:57 am

Yesa,they sell delicious hoagies (pre-made).
What are hoagies?

Written By: Howard on 09/07/08 at 6:14 am

What are hoagies?

Hoagies are pre-made sandwiches such as Tuna,Italian,Ham And Cheese,Shrimp Salad and they're all sandwiches.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/07/08 at 2:41 pm

Hoagies are pre-made sandwiches such as Tuna,Italian,Ham And Cheese,Shrimp Salad and they're all sandwiches.

We call them subs(submarines)

http://www.citybagelbakery.com/images/Italian_Sub_Combo.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/08 at 3:02 pm

Yummy!!!!!

Written By: Howard on 09/07/08 at 7:18 pm

That sounds good,I'm hungry. ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 09/11/08 at 4:30 pm

This is a basic recipe for an Italian Sub.  There are variations, I like hot ham instead of cappicola.  Sonmetimes Sopressa is better than Genoa salami, depending on how good the salami is.  Some people like it fresh, I like to let it sit a while and have the oil and spices get into the bread.

Sandwich big enough to feed a crowd. You can make this up to 24 hours ahead, and just unwrap, slice and enjoy. Perfect for picnics.

SERVES 10 -12 (change servings and units)

Ingredients

* 1 loaf Italian bread (unsliced)
    * 1/3 cup olive oil
    * 1/4 cup cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
    * 8 garlic cloves, minced
    * 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
    * 1/2 lb cappicola, thinly sliced (ham)
    * 1/4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced
    * 1/4 lb provolone cheese, sliced

* 1 thin sliced tomato
    * 1 cup thin sliced onions
    * 3 cups lettuce, shredded
    * 1 Cup of Sour and sweet pickles chopped and mixed together

Cut bread in half lengthwise;
      Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper; brush on cut sides of bread top and bottom.
      On the bottom half, layer half of the meats, cheeses, top with condiments of your choice.
      Replace bread top.
      Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate.

Written By: Howard on 09/11/08 at 6:43 pm

This is a basic recipe for an Italian Sub.  There are variations, I like hot ham instead of cappicola.  Sonmetimes Sopressa is better than Genoa salami, depending on how good the salami is.  Some people like it fresh, I like to let it sit a while and have the oil and spices get into the bread.

Sandwich big enough to feed a crowd. You can make this up to 24 hours ahead, and just unwrap, slice and enjoy. Perfect for picnics.

SERVES 10 -12 (change servings and units)

Ingredients

* 1 loaf Italian bread (unsliced)
    * 1/3 cup olive oil
    * 1/4 cup cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
    * 8 garlic cloves, minced
    * 1 teaspoon dried oregano
    * 1/4 teaspoon pepper
    * 1/2 lb cappicola, thinly sliced (ham)
    * 1/4 lb genoa salami, thinly sliced
    * 1/4 lb provolone cheese, sliced

* 1 thin sliced tomato
    * 1 cup thin sliced onions
    * 3 cups lettuce, shredded
    * 1 Cup of Sour and sweet pickles chopped and mixed together

Cut bread in half lengthwise;
      Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano and pepper; brush on cut sides of bread top and bottom.
      On the bottom half, layer half of the meats, cheeses, top with condiments of your choice.
      Replace bread top.
      Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate.

That sounds delicious.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 09/12/08 at 3:58 pm

That sounds delicious.  :)

You live in New York City!  Are you telling me you don't get good Italian subs in New York City?

Written By: Howard on 09/12/08 at 6:44 pm

You live in New York City!  Are you telling me you don't get good Italian subs in New York City?

Yes,Subway,they sell delicious subs and I've had them.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/08 at 3:24 am

Hunger makes the day feel bad.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/17/08 at 4:32 am

I bit the back of my tongue(literally) and now I can't chew, or swallow, anything because it is so painful.  I took tylenol for arthritis and it makes it bearable, just. It will last for a day or two and it is awful.

Written By: ninny on 09/17/08 at 6:11 am

I bit the back of my tongue(literally) and now I can't chew, or swallow, anything because it is so painful.  I took tylenol for arthritis and it makes it bearable, just. It will last for a day or two and it is awful.

Ouch! that sucks, hope you feel better.

Written By: Howard on 09/17/08 at 6:30 am

Ooh,I'm sorry to hear that,Hope you feel better and take care of yourself. :)

Written By: Howard on 09/17/08 at 6:31 am

Hunger makes the day feel bad.

Then when you've had a good meal,you feel better.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/19/08 at 5:37 am

Then when you've had a good meal,you feel better.
...and tired after a good repast.

Written By: Howard on 09/19/08 at 6:35 am

...and tired after a good repast.

That's what happens on Thanksgiving.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/08 at 2:46 am

That's what happens on Thanksgiving.
...and Christmas.

Written By: Howard on 09/21/08 at 5:48 am

...and Christmas.

and New Year's too.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/08 at 7:22 am

and New Year's too.
I find that not much is eaten on New Year's Eve

Written By: Howard on 09/21/08 at 5:02 pm

I find that not much is eaten on New Year's Eve

Me too,I have to go to sleep and wake up the next day.

Written By: danootaandme on 09/21/08 at 5:02 pm

Easter ham

Written By: Howard on 09/21/08 at 5:12 pm

Easter ham

That'll cause you to feel full.

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/08 at 5:36 pm

You know?  I'm the same way.  I do have about three friends still from before I was married, they live pretty far away from me, so I don't see them very often.  I think I haven't seen one in about a year or so, the other one, I haven't seen in about 6 years and the other friend lives in Alabama (way far away from me) and I haven't seen her in maybe 14 years or so?  I still talk to them online once in awhile though.  It's funny how people drift in and out of your life. 

Most of my friends though are people I've "met" through message boards or on youtube or myspace.  Although I haven't met them offline yet, I still consider them just as close friends as anybody offline.  I know when when we were first married and I didn't have a computer of my own, it was very lonely.   Just me and the t.v.  Didn't even have a cat at the time.

I think that it's actually difficult to make friends in real life now, people like their privacy and don't trust others too much anymore.  I lived here 5 years and never made a single friend other then the neighbor who I really only just say hello to when I see her.   

I hear ya! If we lived in the same town you and I would be instant friends tho!

I find myself saying my friend Patty watches it too and people are like who... and I'm all ummmmm my online friend  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/22/08 at 4:39 pm

I thought I had a bad day today.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/08 at 10:29 am

As reported in other threads, it has been a bad day for me.

Written By: Howard on 10/06/08 at 7:03 pm

As reported in other threads, it has been a bad day for me.

was it your bad back?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/08 at 6:05 am

was it your bad back?
Yes, and still bad with it today.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 7:03 am

Yes, and still bad with it today.

take care of your back Phil.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/08 at 8:54 am

take care of your back Phil.
I will venture out tomorrow.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 3:03 pm

I will venture out tomorrow.

Hope you don't have a bad day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/08 at 3:03 pm

Hope you don't have a bad day.
It will all depend on the weather.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 3:25 pm

It will all depend on the weather.

If the sun is out or not.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/08 at 3:27 pm

If the sun is out or not.
In one sense I do have to go out, but walking will be kept to the minimum.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 3:28 pm

In one sense I do have to go out, but walking will be kept to the minimum.

what do you use to walk,a cane?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/08 at 5:12 pm

what do you use to walk,a cane?  ???
I was thinking of a walking stick, that could a good defensive weapon for those cyclists

Written By: Howard on 10/08/08 at 6:59 am

I was thinking of a walking stick, that could a good defensive weapon for those cyclists

You walk slow with it?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/09/08 at 3:10 am

You walk slow with it?
I cannot walk fast in the first place.

Written By: Howard on 10/09/08 at 6:55 am

I cannot walk fast in the first place.

always take your time while walking no matter what people say.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/09/08 at 4:18 pm

always take your time while walking no matter what people say.
That is it, I walk when I want to, and speed a wish to.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/08 at 4:07 pm

Is there never a bad day?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/10/08 at 4:11 pm

Is there never a bad day?
Today has been bad in certain places.

Written By: Howard on 10/10/08 at 4:12 pm

Today has been bad in certain places.

What was bad about it?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/10/08 at 4:51 pm

What was bad about it?
Have you seen the news?

Written By: Howard on 10/11/08 at 7:34 am

Have you seen the news?

The stock market again? ???

Written By: danootaandme on 10/11/08 at 7:42 am

I checked my 401k again.  At the very least it held steady.  I lost about 20% of its value in the past week.  My retirement won't come as early and won't be as pretty, by a long shot.    >:(

Written By: Howard on 10/11/08 at 7:45 am

I checked my 401k again.  At the very least it held steady.  I lost about 20% of its value in the past week.  My retirement won't come as early and won't be as pretty, by a long shot.    >:(

How long are you going to wait? ???

Written By: danootaandme on 10/12/08 at 12:02 am

How long are you going to wait? ???

If things had remained stable I could have pulled the plug safely at 62.  Unless I hit the lottery 65 is questionable, especially since the cost of everything is going up.  They announced today that parking at the municipal parking lots is going from 3.50 to 5.50!  A two dollar boost.

Written By: Howard on 10/12/08 at 5:39 am

If things had remained stable I could have pulled the plug safely at 62.  Unless I hit the lottery 65 is questionable, especially since the cost of everything is going up.  They announced today that parking at the municipal parking lots is going from 3.50 to 5.50!  A two dollar boost.

Wow,everything's getting expensive. :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/14/08 at 5:39 am

Not a bad day here, just a feeling of being reclusive.

Written By: Howard on 10/14/08 at 7:00 am

Not a bad day here, just a feeling of being reclusive.

Are you going to go out later?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/08 at 4:28 pm

Are you going to go out later?
I did go out, but I did not venture far.

Written By: Howard on 10/15/08 at 6:55 pm

I didn't have a bad day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/16/08 at 6:46 am

I am not letting a bad day to happen.

Written By: Howard on 10/16/08 at 6:53 am

I am not letting a bad day to happen.

Good for you Phil,just have a good day. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/08 at 6:58 am

Good for you Phil,just have a good day. :)
Thursday turned out to be a reasonable day.

Written By: Howard on 10/18/08 at 5:00 pm

Thursday turned out to be a reasonable day.

What about the next day?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/08 at 5:29 pm

What about the next day?
Friday was the same, but I had to take a long walk.

Written By: Howard on 10/19/08 at 5:43 am

Friday was the same, but I had to take a long walk.

A nice brisk walk will do you good.

Written By: danootaandme on 10/19/08 at 5:46 am

I find it calming to take a long walk to a coffee shop, get a cup and something to go with it, and sit on a bench and watch the people walk by. 

Written By: Howard on 10/19/08 at 5:48 am

I find it calming to take a long walk to a coffee shop, get a cup and something to go with it, and sit on a bench and watch the people walk by. 

Yeah that's what I do,I sit down get a cup of coffee with a donut and watch all the stupid people go by. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/19/08 at 6:54 am

Await for the pigeons ti arrive only to discover that you do not have food for them.

Written By: Howard on 10/19/08 at 4:45 pm

Await for the pigeons ti arrive only to discover that you do not have food for them.

And they turn your bad day into a good one.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/20/08 at 2:32 am

And they turn your bad day into a good one.
I prefer squirrels to pigeons.

Written By: Howard on 10/20/08 at 5:46 am

I prefer squirrels to pigeons.

How about seagulls,they always make me laugh. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/20/08 at 5:47 am

How about seagulls,they always make me laugh. ;D
Seagulls are a menace and have been known to attack people.

Written By: Howard on 10/20/08 at 5:53 am

Seagulls are a menace and have been known to attack people.

They go apesheesh when you feed them food. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/20/08 at 5:54 am

They go apesheesh when you feed them food. ;D
They fight over the scraps

Written By: Howard on 10/20/08 at 6:02 am

They fight over the scraps

The closest one to the food gets the food.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/20/08 at 6:04 am

The closest one to the food gets the food.
The biggest one gets the food

Written By: Howard on 10/20/08 at 3:27 pm

The biggest one gets the food

seagulls are quite greedy,you throw them a piece of food and a whole flock of them will come running for that piece and start yelling at each other for that piece. ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/21/08 at 5:18 pm

seagulls are quite greedy,you throw them a piece of food and a whole flock of them will come running for that piece and start yelling at each other for that piece. ::)
It is all down to evolution, as described by Charles Dawrin in his "The Origin Of Species"

Written By: Howard on 10/21/08 at 7:01 pm

I threw down a couple of pieces of banana today,pigeons and seagulls came running for those pieces and one seagull grabbed a huge piece of banana in it's beak and ran off with it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/22/08 at 8:58 am

I threw down a couple of pieces of banana today,pigeons and seagulls came running for those pieces and one seagull grabbed a huge piece of banana in it's beak and ran off with it.
Would it be best not to encourage them?

Written By: Howard on 10/22/08 at 6:36 pm

Would it be best not to encourage them?

yes I guess it would,They are pretty greedy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/23/08 at 2:41 am

yes I guess it would,They are pretty greedy.
Not greedy, but hungry.

Written By: Howard on 10/23/08 at 6:50 am

Not greedy, but hungry.

seagulls will eat anything you throw out to them,just as long as it's edible.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/23/08 at 2:47 pm

seagulls will eat anything you throw out to them,just as long as it's edible.
...they are so gull-ible 

Written By: Howard on 10/23/08 at 7:11 pm

...they are so gull-ible 

They don't know what they're putting in their mouths. ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/24/08 at 10:47 am

They don't know what they're putting in their mouths. ;D
Do you know Tom Lehrer's most famous song?

Written By: Howard on 10/24/08 at 1:53 pm

No,What was it?  ???

Written By: danootaandme on 10/24/08 at 4:57 pm

Vatican Rag was my favorite, of which one are you thinking?  The one with don't drink the water?

Written By: Howard on 10/25/08 at 5:55 am

Vatican Rag was my favorite, of which one are you thinking?  The one with don't drink the water?

He had a bunch of songs.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/08 at 3:09 am

No,What was it?  ???
The pigeons in the park.

Written By: Howard on 10/26/08 at 5:51 am

The pigeons in the park.

I might have heard that song before.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/08 at 11:51 am

I might have heard that song before.
It is on YouTube somewhere.

Written By: Howard on 10/27/08 at 2:01 pm

No bad day today just a relaxing week off.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/08 at 2:14 pm

No bad day today just a relaxing week off.  :)
You have this week off and  the correct week too!

Written By: Howard on 10/27/08 at 2:21 pm

You have this week off and the correct week too!

No,only this week Oct 27-1st(return on the 2nd) not the 3rd to the 8th.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/08 at 3:05 pm

No,only this week Oct 27-1st(return on the 2nd) not the 3rd to the 8th.
Put your feet time?

Written By: Howard on 10/28/08 at 7:30 am

Put your feet time?

And definitely sleep later.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/28/08 at 7:59 am

And definitely sleep later.
Sleep several times.

Written By: Howard on 10/28/08 at 1:47 pm

Sleep several times.

I used to sleep late but now I feel I must get up in the morning to do stuff.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/28/08 at 4:03 pm

I used to sleep late but now I feel I must get up in the morning to do stuff.
That get up and go feeling?

Written By: Howard on 10/29/08 at 7:53 am

That get up and go feeling?

Yes,must do that morning routine.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/29/08 at 9:10 am

Yes,must do that morning routine.
Then the rest of the day follows.

Written By: Howard on 10/29/08 at 2:38 pm

Then the rest of the day follows.

wake up,shower,brush teeth,brush hair,get dressed and have breakfast,listen to internet music,check email and watch some tv.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/29/08 at 3:26 pm

wake up,shower,brush teeth,brush hair,get dressed and have breakfast,listen to internet music,check email and watch some tv.
Sounds like the usual day.

Written By: Howard on 10/30/08 at 8:38 am

Sounds like the usual day.

I have to keep active in the morning so I look busy and feel busy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/30/08 at 12:05 pm

I have to keep active in the morning so I look busy and feel busy.
You do not want to be busy for it is your leave and you should relax.

Written By: Howard on 10/30/08 at 2:44 pm

You do not want to be busy for it is your leave and you should relax.

Yes I know but I don't feel like sitting around in my pj's all day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/30/08 at 6:04 pm

Yes I know but I don't feel like sitting around in my pj's all day.
Did you go for a walk?

Written By: Howard on 10/31/08 at 7:39 am

Did you go for a walk?

yes i went for breakfast at 8am then came home and went out again to the dollar store to buy some stuff.

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/31/08 at 10:06 am

DOLLAR STORE... yuck

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/08 at 10:29 am

yes i went for breakfast at 8am then came home and went out again to the dollar store to buy some stuff.
Is the Dollar Store like Poundland here?

Written By: Howard on 10/31/08 at 1:35 pm

Is the Dollar Store like Poundland here?

They sell just about everything that is 99 cents and up.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/08 at 5:41 pm

They sell just about everything that is 99 cents and up.
Sounds the same, but the highest price for one item is £1.

Written By: Howard on 11/01/08 at 7:38 am

Sounds the same, but the highest price for one item is £1.

some dollar stores sell things that are like $9.99 and up.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/08 at 2:35 am

some dollar stores sell things that are like $9.99 and up.
There is a shop near Edgware Road that sells items at £10 or less.

Written By: Howard on 11/10/08 at 5:58 am

There is a shop near Edgware Road that sells items at £10 or less.

Do you shop there?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/08 at 6:39 am

Do you shop there?
It is too far for me to go there everyday.

Written By: Howard on 11/10/08 at 11:13 am

Is everyone having bad days?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/10/08 at 12:35 pm

Is everyone having bad days?
The weather is miserable today.

Written By: Howard on 11/10/08 at 4:31 pm

The weather is miserable today.

Sorry to hear that.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/12/08 at 7:19 am

Sorry to hear that.
..and is much better today.

Written By: Howard on 11/12/08 at 7:07 pm

I didn't have a bad day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/08 at 2:47 am

I didn't have a bad day.
That is good to hear, and I hope for a better day today.

Written By: Howard on 11/13/08 at 5:52 am

That is good to hear, and I hope for a better day today.

Good luck with your day.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/08 at 6:57 am

Good luck with your day.
I had a better morning today, but the afternoon is back to the norm.

Written By: Howard on 11/13/08 at 3:45 pm

I had a better morning today, but the afternoon is back to the norm.

What was the norm? ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/13/08 at 3:47 pm

What was the norm? ???
The norm, is as per usual.

Check for new replies or respond here...