inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else with?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 05/19/08 at 8:20 pm

What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else with?

Subject: Re: What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else with?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/19/08 at 10:09 pm

I helped Vaughn by downloading a ton of songs on his new MP3 player. :)

Subject: Re: What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else with?

Written By: Howard on 05/20/08 at 6:54 am

A customer helped me to push the carts up the ramp. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/08 at 12:10 pm

I helped out with the washing up.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/27/08 at 10:35 pm

I helped some co-workers tonight at work.

Written By: karen on 05/27/08 at 10:41 pm

I helped loads of children make smores at the Girl Scout supper/end of year wotsit tonight.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/28/08 at 1:46 am

I made the morning tea for the family.

Written By: Howard on 05/28/08 at 7:08 am

I helped an elderly lady to bring her the Amiga which is sort of like a cart for old people who can't walk.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/29/08 at 6:27 am

I chopped the vegetables for cooking of the dinner last night.

Subject: Re: What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else w

Written By: KKay on 05/29/08 at 8:37 am

i sat down with a 6th grader and explalined why it's important to participate in school and do your best.  he really seemed to understand and is trying better.

i also taught a new guy at work how to do soemtihng so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/08 at 3:17 pm

I helped an elderly lady with giving her a big bag of soil.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/08 at 2:32 am

I help the situation at home by making tea.

Written By: Howard on 05/30/08 at 3:54 pm

I helped someone break away 2 carts that were stuck.

Written By: adagio on 06/01/08 at 9:17 am

My son, Michael, with myspace...and before that Patty.

Subject: Re: What was the last thing someone helped you with or you helped someone else w

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/01/08 at 12:37 pm

I helped adagio with youtube/rockyou/photos.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/08 at 12:41 pm

I made tea for my wife when came home.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/08 at 8:09 am

A woman (of about the same age as myself) and I both rushed to open a door for each other at a shop this morning.

Written By: adagio on 06/25/08 at 1:36 pm

;D who won?

Written By: Howard on 06/25/08 at 9:46 pm

;D who won?

Yeah,Who won?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/26/08 at 1:27 am

A woman (of about the same age as myself) and I both rushed to open a door for each other at a shop this morning.

;D who won?
I did.

Check for new replies or respond here...