inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Great Blogs

Written By: Tia on 06/05/08 at 4:27 pm

this from the newly discovered (for me) "comics curmudgeon."

http://joshreads.com/images/08/05/i080525slylock.jpg

"At last, Count Weirdly has hit upon a sinister plan that’s actually sinister, not just irritating: dropping Max and a bevy of decoy robo-Maxes out of the bomb bay of his WeirdlyJet! I don’t even want to imagine the dumber-vs.-dumbest adventure that must have led up to Max’s capture. Fortunately, Weirdly has forgotten the tails on his Maxdroids, because otherwise they are identical to the real thing in every respect — including their no doubt helpless mewling as they plummet to their deaths, and bowler hats that remain firmly in place, in violation of the laws of physics.

The sickest part, for me, is the vulture sitting on the WeirdlyJet’s nose, presumably waiting for Max to hit the ground with a splat so he can enjoy some lunch.

Meanwhile, over in the Six Differences, I like the happy expression on the frog’s face, as he silently salutes his crocodile brother, striking a blow for cold-blooded creatures against their mammalian oppressors."

what's everybody's favorite blogs?

Subject: Re: Great Blogs

Written By: Tia on 06/05/08 at 4:36 pm

p.s.

http://joshreads.com/images/08/05/i080520archie.gif

“Also, what Jughead had thought for the past eight years was his ‘dog’ turns out to be a short guy in a fursuit. We’re both pretty freaked out about it, honestly.”

i'm actually in physical pain.

Written By: whistledog on 06/05/08 at 8:22 pm

I read Slylock Fox and Comics For Kids all the time.  Boo Boo is so stupid, always doing dumb things LOL

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/02/08 at 2:48 am

That pigeon blog mentioned in another thread.

Check for new replies or respond here...