inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sound Off

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/08 at 1:54 am

Sound off in this thread.  Rant, rave, blow your top! LOL

You know what pisses me off?

♦ A car at an intersection that sits in the left turn lane at a green light and doesn't go when no cars are coming. 
YOU DON'T NEED A GREEN ARROW TO TURN UNLESS IT SAYS "LEFT TURN SIGNAL"

♦ Transports on the Highway who get in the passing lane, but don't go fast enough to pass. 
IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET IN THE PASSING LANE, PASS!

♦ People who wait in line at a fast food restaurant, and don't look at the menu until they get to the front of the line, then take like 5 minutes to order
IF YOU DON'T ORDER, I'M GOING TO SHOVE A F*CKING HAMBURGER UP YOUR ASS !!!!!!!

♦ You are driving a regular or fast speed.  Suddenly a car quickly pulls out in front of you, and goes slow
AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY ROAD RAGE OCCURS

♦ You're at a crosswalk waiting to cross.  You get a walk signal, but the cars turning right don't give up, so you walk out infront of a car, and the driver jams on his brakes, and cusses you out
One time, I had a walk signal and I thought the car turning was going to be nice and let me cross.  Nope.  In mid cross, he jams on his brakes, honks his horn, and starts screaming swears at me.  So I raised my hands in a WTF like confusion, then I slammed my fist on the hood of his car.  I screamed something like "Don't test me, f*cker" (or something like that.  I don't remember exact) and then I kept walking

And to think, I used to be such a calm and cool guy ;D :D

Subject: Re: Sound Off

Written By: whistledog on 08/07/08 at 9:38 pm

Also, the plastic wrap and security tags on DVDs, CDs and other products.  Those security stickers that are on the edges of DVD cases, almost always I end up ripping the inlay cover

I knew a guy in college who hated the plastic wrap on CDs so much that whenever he bought a CD, he would crack it on the edge of a table or something, basically breaking the case, and wrecking the cover, but he didn't care becuause he just wanted the CD LOL

Written By: Howard on 08/08/08 at 6:33 am

girls who think they're hotshit! >:( (or Queen Bitch!) ::)

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/08/08 at 11:56 pm

♦ Transports on the Highway who get in the passing lane, but don't go fast enough to pass. 
IF YOU'RE GOING TO GET IN THE PASSING LANE, PASS!

I gotta defend the truckers on this one.

Most trucks are speed-governed.  The trucker can put his foot down to the floor, but the truck won't go above a certain speed.  Modern trucks may also be equipped with GPS and other data-logging devices.  The trucker can floor it and go as fast as he needs to in an emergency, but he'd better have a damn good explanation when he gets to his destination.  (or even as soon as five minutes later, when someone calls him up and asks him what the hurry was back there).

Also, most of us four-wheelers don't know how to merge.  (My pet peeve...)  So rather than have to deal with the safety hazards of 4-5 people entering the highway at every on-ramp (and being cut off by 4-5 exiting idiots at every off-ramp), all combined with the risk of getting stuck behind some old fogey (and the surrounding snarl of traffic he's causing) who won't go faster than 50 MPH, a trucker will often pass in the second lane, and/or remain in the second lane. 

Unfortunately, due to speed governors or onboard GPS monitoring/tracking of his speed, he can't just put the hammer down, take it up to 75, and get into the clear.  He might be speed-governed or otherwise limited to 60, or 65 MPH, and the fastest pace at which he can overtake another vehicle is going to be a comparative crawl.

Which sucks for everyone. 

Your best bet is not to contribute to the problem.  Stay far enough behind the truck that you can see his face in the truck's mirrors.  Let him make his pass.  Then pass him swiftly, so as to minimize the time spent in the blind spot (where he can't see you), and when you're ahead of him, don't cut him off (because he can't stop on a dime, and your license plate doesn't need the letters "MACK" imprinted on it). 

Rolling roadblocks are a pet peeve of mine.  At least truckers rarely, if ever, form rolling roadblocks in the way that inattentive four-wheelers do.  That guy doing 55 in the fast lane, refusing to pass the other guy doing 55 in the middle lane, who's refusing to pass the guy doing 55 in the slow lane?  Burn 'em all.  Also, frack the guy tailgating any of the three of them.  He's as likely to cause an accident as the left-lane hog who spawned the rolling roadblock, but at least the wannabe-speeder, being the guy who typically argues that he's a good enough driver to speeding safely, should know better than to tailgate.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/08 at 6:36 am

When people block the blue handicapped line such as this one:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1352/790870553_e1dd4f0f00.jpg?v=0

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/09/08 at 12:18 pm

Things that come in that nearly impossible to get off hard plastic vacuum pack. You need a buzz saw to get it open. >:(

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/09/08 at 12:33 pm

Exits that are on the LEFT!!!

Cat

Written By: Howard on 08/09/08 at 6:44 pm

Stupid Bubble Wrap!  >:(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/09/08 at 6:56 pm

Neighbors that through garbage in other peoples yard. (MINE)

Girls who can't complete a full sentence and sound like they've inhaled helium.

Cashiers who think they can rip you off because you're a tourist.  Tourist aren't stupid.

Written By: Howard on 08/09/08 at 6:58 pm

When they change the schedule around at Pathmark. >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 08/09/08 at 7:20 pm

Idiots who whip around you at maniac speeds on the freeway only to cut you off less than a minute later so they can exit. ::)

Written By: Red Ant on 08/09/08 at 8:29 pm

Rolling roadblocks are a pet peeve of mine.  At least truckers rarely, if ever, form rolling roadblocks in the way that inattentive four-wheelers do. 

True that. Around here, most rolling roadblocks are minivan drivers from NJ, MD or VA. If I were govenor of VA, I'd ban all minivans from interstate travel. Seriously. I was almost hit by two more of them today coming back from work, and they weren't even loaded to the brim with crap and kids like normal, nor were the drivers even on cellphones. Unreal. Minivan drivers are the main reason I will never get another streetbike.

Sound off with cashier type things:

~ People who feel the need to give exact change with a cashier. On face value, it's a good principle: get rid of unwanted change (and not get more of it) and fill the cashier's drawer with change. In reality, people who try to give exact change are frequently terrible with simple addition and have an annoying tendency to either drop money on the ground, holding up everyone else, or slide it across the counter making it harder to tend.

~ When your total is like $6.01, and the cashier insists you break another bill for that penny. Get a "need a penny" tray up there, you cheap bastards.  I always leave the pennies when my total is $x.96+.

~ Asshats paying for a pack of smokes or 5$ worth of lotto tickets with a 100$ bill. WTF? It's a 7-11, not a bank.

~ Speaking of lotto tickets: filling out or scratching off lotto tickets while at the counter is hella lame, and most places here do not allow it. Unless the place is DEAD, stop holding up everyone else.

~ Checks. Fill out everything except the amount BEFORE you're told the total. Ditto above.

Ant

Written By: Red Ant on 08/09/08 at 8:32 pm

Neighbors that through garbage in other peoples yard. (MINE)

Living on a corner lot, I can relate all too well with this one.

Ant

Written By: whistledog on 08/09/08 at 9:40 pm

I gotta defend the truckers on this one.

Most trucks are speed-governed.  The trucker can put his foot down to the floor, but the truck won't go above a certain speed.  Modern trucks may also be equipped with GPS and other data-logging devices.  The trucker can floor it and go as fast as he needs to in an emergency, but he'd better have a damn good explanation when he gets to his destination.  (or even as soon as five minutes later, when someone calls him up and asks him what the hurry was back there).

Thing is though, they go faster in the right lane than in the passing one. 

<insert deep breath here> A passing lane is meant for cars to pass other cars and one cannot pass other cars when there is a transport or another car in the passing lane going the same speed as the cars and trucks in the right lane <exhale deep breath> lol

Written By: whistledog on 08/09/08 at 9:55 pm

When people block the blue handicapped line such as this one:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1352/790870553_e1dd4f0f00.jpg?v=0

I've never seen one of those before

Written By: nally on 08/09/08 at 9:58 pm

I have. Those blue cross-hatched lines are usually placed next to handicapped parking spaces, so that the handicapped people can access their vehicles easily. What I hate is when people park their cars in them and treat 'em as actual parking spaces.

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/09/08 at 11:57 pm

Thing is though, they go faster in the right lane than in the passing one. 

Yeah, I hear ya.  Unfortunately, they're not as safe in the right lane, especially among a bunch of sloppy four-wheelers.  The trucker is actually pretty safe, but only because an accident means that he squashes everyone around him like bugs, including the sloppy-merging car driver who was the root cause of the wreck in the first place.  When a trucker rides in the center lane of a 3-lane highway in heavy traffic, he's actually making it safer for everyone else.)  It's relatively rare to see it on a 2-lane road; if it's any consolation, truckers don't like blocking even the middle lane of a 3-lane highway any more than we like being blocked by them.  It's done out of desperation, not out of desire to block traffic, and certainly not done out of inattention a'la the stereotypical cellphone-glued-to-ear doofuses.

My last defense against road rage (and here I'm talking car-vs-car, and that idiot up ahead just will not yield the lane, even though there's not a thing ahead of him for at least a mile) is to repeat the mantra that as long as the guy ahead of me -- however slow he's going -- is passing somebody in the adjacent lane, I gotta cut him some slack.  He's got even more of a right to do 54 in order to pass a guy doing 52... because as long as he gets back into a slower lane when he completes his pass (and there's no reason to accuse him of that until after he completes his pass), he's breaking no laws at all.  In a 55 zone, I can't say the same for myself, even if I was only doing a leisurely 56 when I encountered him.  He may be slow, but he's still ahead of me. 

Personally, I'm for Autobahn rules.  When I'm declared emperor, traffic enforcement will be focused on throughput and safety, not revenue generation.  Go as fast as you want -- but instead of merely checking your car for emissions, your car gets checked for safety and upkeep.  No blocking other people's way.  But by that same token, uou use your signals for every lane change, and there's no swerving, no passing on the right, and no tailgating either.  Driver education/testing standards will be raised to those in effect in Germany.  Drivers must demonstrate actual skill; merely driving around the block and getting a rubber stamp from the DMV is not sufficient to get your license.  I'll bet we have a small reduction in carnage on the highway, but more importantly, I'll bet that everyone (from the riceboy racer to the old fogie whose knuckles are barely visible over the steering wheel) will have a lot more fun on the roads.

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:39 am

Those are for the elderly and handicapped telling customers in their cars to not park there or they will be ticketed.

Written By: whistledog on 08/10/08 at 5:36 pm

Those are for the elderly and handicapped telling customers in their cars to not park there or they will be ticketed.

Must be a U.S. thing.  I have never seen one of those anywhere around here. 

Written By: Howard on 08/10/08 at 5:38 pm

Yes,It's a U.S.thing.It's sort of like a safety zone.

Written By: nally on 08/10/08 at 10:14 pm

Guess so. They must not have them in Canada. :-\\

Yes,It's a U.S.thing.It's sort of like a safety zone.

Safety zone...that's it. Still, it is NOT a place for people to park. I can remember one time when I was 12 seeing a convertible park in one of those zones outside a Tony Romas restaurant; the car was driven by a pair of young folks who probably thought that the laws didn't apply to them. ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/11/08 at 6:00 am

Guess so. They must not have them in Canada. :-\\

Safety zone...that's it. Still, it is NOT a place for people to park. I can remember one time when I was 12 seeing a convertible park in one of those zones outside a Tony Romas restaurant; the car was driven by a pair of young folks who probably thought that the laws didn't apply to them. ::)

Why don't they have them in Canada? ???

Written By: nally on 08/11/08 at 1:20 pm

Why don't they have them in Canada? ???

I don't know, I'm not Canadian. Maybe they have different regulations or something over there.

Written By: Howard on 08/11/08 at 5:48 pm

When customers whistle at me to tell me to come get the carts. >:( ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/11/08 at 11:47 pm

they should eff off. >:(

Written By: whistledog on 08/12/08 at 12:47 am

Take the carts and run them over

Written By: Howard on 08/12/08 at 7:52 am

they should eff off. >:(

Over the past year,I've been treated like dirt,that's why when my 2nd year arrives,I want to go in and stop cart collecting,do inside tasks.This job is taking it's toll on my feet.My feet's been run over,calloused,dryness and some bunions. :(

Written By: Howard on 08/12/08 at 7:53 am

Take the carts and run them over

Yeah I'd be fired.

Written By: whistledog on 08/12/08 at 9:53 pm

Yeah I'd be fired.

Not necesarily.  Make false accusations that the customer egged you on and threw a punch at you.  Then fake an injury, and do the whole neck brace bit in a court of law.  Sue him for all he's worth and by the end of the day, you'll OWN Pathmark ;D

Or you could go an easier route.  If someone is yelling at you, you have the right to verbally defend yoursellf.  You could just walk up to the person and tell him that you are a human being, and that you don't deserve to be yelled at

Written By: Howard on 08/13/08 at 5:45 am

Not necesarily.  Make false accusations that the customer egged you on and threw a punch at you.  Then fake an injury, and do the whole neck brace bit in a court of law.  Sue him for all he's worth and by the end of the day, you'll OWN Pathmark ;D

Or you could go an easier route.  If someone is yelling at you, you have the right to verbally defend yoursellf.  You could just walk up to the person and tell him that you are a human being, and that you don't deserve to be yelled at

I'd fake an injury but what good would that too?  ::)

Written By: nally on 08/21/08 at 10:49 pm

Why can't they just use their words? ::) (IOW, verbalize?)

Written By: Shacks Train on 08/22/08 at 1:35 am

Things that come in that nearly impossible to get off hard plastic vacuum pack. You need a buzz saw to get it open. >:(

Get a "Utility Knife"...Its a razor blade but it will zip those kind of packages open quick
Rule of Knife usage:
Point the knife at your Chum.....Not at Your Thumb

& about what foo bar was saying about governors ...The trucks are going to this They should make the auto makers do this with computers Cops/Fire/Medical gets the real boxes.....
They could even do a computer shut down from a Police Pursuit..........The USAF have been jamming radars for years with electronic warfare!....Sort of a car-tazer!.......Their "no computer program" to run the get away car & it just simply coasts to a stop!.Ends chases forever.......But they would have to make a tough law over this (if caught....Huge fine & a bit of jail time maybe)
icing on a cake to bank robbers

Cars are at the stage where such technology is do able!
At todays gas prices who the hell wants to drive a gas-pig...So why do I want to buy a 300/400hp car....
That should be a tax revenue.. Lincoln vs Kia Spitz
Tax the rich!!!!

Written By: Howard on 08/22/08 at 6:37 am

Why can't they just use their words? ::) (IOW, verbalize?)

Cause customers are effin lazy.All they know how to do is throw me a cart,get in their car and drive off without any niceness thrown in there.Some of them don't know the word "Thank You"! >:(

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/24/08 at 9:29 am

Cause customers are effin lazy.All they know how to do is throw me a cart,get in their car and drive off without any niceness thrown in there.Some of them don't know the word "Thank You"! >:(

I always say thank you to everyone, it depends on how you were raised, plus as a society we are pretty much devoid of  gentility. Guys wear hats in restaurants, spit in public, call women bitches to their faces...ect. I don't mean to pick on guys, women are just as rude, those were just some examples I recently witnessed.
I made sure I instilled the same values in my children.
Sometimes I think the value system in the 50s was not as bad as it is made out to be. At least people treated each other like human beings.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/24/08 at 11:20 am

Personally, I'm for Autobahn rules.  When I'm declared emperor, traffic enforcement will be focused on throughput and safety, not revenue generation.  Go as fast as you want -- but instead of merely checking your car for emissions, your car gets checked for safety and upkeep.  No blocking other people's way.  But by that same token, uou use your signals for every lane change, and there's no swerving, no passing on the right, and no tailgating either.  Driver education/testing standards will be raised to those in effect in Germany.  Drivers must demonstrate actual skill; merely driving around the block and getting a rubber stamp from the DMV is not sufficient to get your license.  I'll bet we have a small reduction in carnage on the highway, but more importantly, I'll bet that everyone (from the riceboy racer to the old fogie whose knuckles are barely visible over the steering wheel) will have a lot more fun on the roads.

Yes!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FOO BAR FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Written By: Howard on 08/24/08 at 7:00 pm

I always say thank you to everyone, it depends on how you were raised, plus as a society we are pretty much devoid of  gentility. Guys wear hats in restaurants, spit in public, call women bitches to their faces...ect. I don't mean to pick on guys, women are just as rude, those were just some examples I recently witnessed.
Sometimes I think the value system in the 50s was not as bad as it is made out to be. At least people treated each other like human beings.

But today,people sometimes have no manners,you look around and observe,that's what I do.

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/24/08 at 9:21 pm

But today,people sometimes have no manners,you look around and observe,that's what I do.

Sad but true

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/25/08 at 2:40 am

Aww c'mon, that's not true of every guy.

I'm basically a girl in a guy's body. Really, I'm not sure if I'd call myself feminist or gay (everything except actually being attracted to dudes), because it's practically a bit of both! ;D I love shopping, talking on the phone and artsy stuff.

On a serious note though, I totally agree with you on both points. I really despise the way most guys act, not just with the general rudeness or being hornballs, but that's always been a pet peeve, when some guy calls girls "bitches". It's unclassy, and I think if they say it in a nonliteral sense (like not calling them a B per se, but using it to refer to women in general) that's actually more offensive and takes away from how hurtful the word really is.

Yeah, my parents always made sure I was polite to people too, and I'm glad because I always make a conscious effort to be nice and friendly to just about everyone I meet. Sadly lots of people don't care, but it's just second nature to me, and it feels better. :)

Take this with a grain of salt 'cause I was born in 1981 (I've just always been interested in pop culture and just general history of the whole 20th Century)...but I think it's a tradeoff. It seems to be like more of your "average joes" were nicer then. Like people would be polite in daily interactions by, say making conversation with strangers, and guys would hold the door.

Yet on the other hand, there was still some open racism against non-whites, sexism (like that "A woman's place is in the kitchen serving her man" crap) and indifference to alternative lifestyles (i.e. gays) and I wouldn't want to live with that side of it. It seems like there didn't start to be widespread acceptance of that until the late '60s, and not totally everywhere until, say after 1980.

If you could just combine the manners and friendliness of then with the tolerance and freedom of now, then it'd really be perfect. :)

Written By: Howard on 08/25/08 at 6:58 am

I get tired of the idiots who drive way too fast in the Pathmark parking lot.They think they're at the Indy 500! >:(

Written By: danootaandme on 08/25/08 at 9:16 am

People(to use the term loosely) who throw their trash out of the car window.  This goes for anything from cigarette butts to refrigerators.  And what is with people who swerve left before taking a right(or vise versa), go back to driving school.  Then there are the ones(99.99%of the time it is women) that wait until the cashiers totals up the bill before opening her pocketbook and getting out the money, then spending a couple of minutes slogging through the crap at the bottom to give correct change. They take more time paying than they do shopping.

Written By: Dagwood on 08/25/08 at 11:29 am

People(to use the term loosely) who throw their trash out of the car window.  This goes for anything from cigarette butts to refrigerators. 

I agree.  On the other side of the spectrum, the people who are too quick to rudely point out that you dropped something.  My daughter and I went to the farmers market where she got a sample of kettle corn in the little plastic container.  She accidentally dropped it and I was immediately telling her she dropped it.  Before I could get the words all the way out, some bitch walked up and very rudely said "you dropped something".  I wish I had thought to tell her to mind her own damn business.  Why don't you wait to see if someone is actually meaning to litter before you point it out. ::)

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/25/08 at 12:56 pm

Aww c'mon, that's not true of every guy.

I'm basically a girl in a guy's body. Really, I'm not sure if I'd call myself feminist or gay (everything except actually being attracted to dudes), because it's practically a bit of both! ;D I love shopping, talking on the phone and artsy stuff.

On a serious note though, I totally agree with you on both points. I really despise the way most guys act, not just with the general rudeness or being hornballs, but that's always been a pet peeve, when some guy calls girls "bitches". It's unclassy, and I think if they say it in a nonliteral sense (like not calling them a B per se, but using it to refer to women in general) that's actually more offensive and takes away from how hurtful the word really is.

Yeah, my parents always made sure I was polite to people too, and I'm glad because I always make a conscious effort to be nice and friendly to just about everyone I meet. Sadly lots of people don't care, but it's just second nature to me, and it feels better. :)

Take this with a grain of salt 'cause I was born in 1981 (I've just always been interested in pop culture and just general history of the whole 20th Century)...but I think it's a tradeoff. It seems to be like more of your "average joes" were nicer then. Like people would be polite in daily interactions by, say making conversation with strangers, and guys would hold the door.

Yet on the other hand, there was still some open racism against non-whites, sexism (like that "A woman's place is in the kitchen serving her man" crap) and indifference to alternative lifestyles (i.e. gays) and I wouldn't want to live with that side of it. It seems like there didn't start to be widespread acceptance of that until the late '60s, and not totally everywhere until, say after 1980.

If you could just combine the manners and friendliness of then with the tolerance and freedom of now, then it'd really be perfect. :)

I agree, a lot of the values during the 50s were screwed up, during the 60s things loosened up alot. I guess when I said 50s values I was talking the good ones. I was born in 55' (ole fogey), not really... My daughter is 0ne year younger than you are, all of my kids have manners and are respectful. Its' tougher with the youngest he just turned 18. He has manners when he uses them, but with his friends no. But by the same token doesn't everyone kinda "let their hair down around their friends?
I think the  decline of manners and general rudeness today has to do with( oh boy now I'm really gonna sound old), is due to the raging popularity of rap music.
I know that people said that rock and roll contributed to looser morals, satan worship drug use....ect when I was a teenager in the 60s & 70s.And I said "Bull its just entertainment". It seemed like a backlash against the tight moral structure of post WW2 culture.

But Rap seems to have spawned such a negative generation of people. They wouldn't think twice about blowing you away for your credit card or the couple of bucks you have in your pocket. Not all kids are like that but the bad ones are really bad. They don't settle things by good old fashioned fisticuffs anymore they blow each other away. Maybe that also is a backlash of the "tree hugging touchy feely" 60s and 70s. As for the 80s' everyone seemed obsessed with making money and legislating morality. And the the 90s' it seemed that all hell was breaking loose.
We had the O.J. thing, And the Robert Blake thing  Tupac, and so forth  People say that was all about color I agree but not black or white the color was green. If you have enough money you can buy your way out of murder or just about any thing these days.

Written By: greenjello74 on 08/25/08 at 8:10 pm

Get a "Utility Knife"...Its a razor blade but it will zip those kind of packages open quick
Rule of Knife usage:
Point the knife at your Chum.....Not at Your Thumb

Thanks for the tip. Chewing doesn't really work ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/26/08 at 7:29 am

I'm tired of most people who can't seem to mind their own business sometimes.

Written By: nally on 08/30/08 at 1:33 am

I get tired of the idiots who drive way too fast in the Pathmark parking lot.They think they're at the Indy 500! >:(

Some folks who drive down my residential street must think that too...they zip up and down the street, despite the fact that the speed limit on a residential street is 25 mph unless otherwise posted. >:( Part of the problem is, there's no stop signs or mini-roundabouts in my street to prevent them speeding.

Written By: nally on 08/30/08 at 1:41 am

I agree.  On the other side of the spectrum, the people who are too quick to rudely point out that you dropped something.  My daughter and I went to the farmers market where she got a sample of kettle corn in the little plastic container.  She accidentally dropped it and I was immediately telling her she dropped it.  Before I could get the words all the way out, some bitch walked up and very rudely said "you dropped something".  I wish I had thought to tell her to mind her own damn business.  Why don't you wait to see if someone is actually meaning to litter before you point it out. ::)

Yeah, people make too many quick assumptions at times. I, too, HIW people intentionally litter, but if someone does it by accident, as you described here, then that's a different story.

Written By: Howard on 08/30/08 at 5:33 am

Some folks who drive down my residential street must think that too...they zip up and down the street, despite the fact that the speed limit on a residential street is 25 mph unless otherwise posted. >:( Part of the problem is, there's no stop signs or mini-roundabouts in my street to prevent them speeding.

Pathmark should have speed bumps or a yellow or red light to signal caution or stop.

Written By: Shacks Train on 09/07/08 at 3:15 am

Pathmark should have speed bumps or a yellow or red light to signal caution or stop.

Heres the answer!!!

http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?p=speed+bump+video&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

Written By: Howard on 09/07/08 at 6:30 am

Doing cart collecting in the pouring rain wasn't fun at all! >:(

Written By: nally on 10/06/08 at 11:39 pm

Yes, but I was talking about residential streets that don't have anything to deter speeders. There are even some such inconsiderate people who like to do that sort of thing in their motorcycles, creating a loud noise so that everyone in the neighborhood can hear them! >:( Muy inconsiderato, if you ask me.

Written By: whistledog on 10/06/08 at 11:44 pm

Those security stickers on the edges of brand new DVDs.  Today I bought Season 3 of 'The Odd Couple' and I noticed the security sticker had stuck to the sleeve of the DVD, so as I expected when I gently peeled it away, I ended up ripping the sleeve.  I've gotten in arguments with store clerks about returning DVDs because of that, so now I take my car key, scratch one of the discs and return it for a better copy that won't rip.  I hate having to do that, but it's either that, or punch out a store clerk lol

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 7:15 am

Yes, but I was talking about residential streets that don't have anything to deter speeders. There are even some such inconsiderate people who like to do that sort of thing in their motorcycles, creating a loud noise so that everyone in the neighborhood can hear them! >:( Muy inconsiderato, if you ask me.

motorcycles are a problem at Pathmark too. >:(

Written By: nally on 10/07/08 at 6:22 pm

motorcycles are a problem at Pathmark too. >:(

They're a problem everywhere, at least as I've seen. I don't think they should be allowed to use regular car-sized spaces, as they take up much less room than a standard motor vehicle. They shouldn't even be allowed on the freeway.

Written By: Howard on 10/07/08 at 10:23 pm

They're a problem everywhere, at least as I've seen. I don't think they should be allowed to use regular car-sized spaces, as they take up much less room than a standard motor vehicle. They shouldn't even be allowed on the freeway.

plus,they speed too fast.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 10/24/08 at 12:23 am

OK this has been bugging me for over a week.  I was outside doing some yard work and this lady selling carpet shampooings asked me if my Mom was home.  I'm 36 years old, I know I may look young but that . . . I think I flipped out on her a little.  I'm told by people that I should have taken that as a compliment.  Maybe.

Written By: Howard on 10/24/08 at 6:00 am

OK this has been bugging me for over a week.  I was outside doing some yard work and this lady selling carpet shampooings asked me if my Mom was home.  I'm 36 years old, I know I may look young but that . . . I think I flipped out on her a little.  I'm told by people that I should have taken that as a compliment.  Maybe.

That was stupid of her.  ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 10/25/08 at 4:43 pm

When they change the schedule around at Pathmark. >:(

My workplace did something like that, although it's more in the form of hour cuts.

Written By: Marty McFly on 10/25/08 at 11:13 pm

Yeah, I can see both sides of it. It bugged me when I was 13 and would still get offered a kids menu at restaurants (that felt demeaning ;D ), but now I don't mind it. People usually mistake me for being a few years younger than 27. I think it's kinda cool now, and it's even old-school comforting in a way, actually. It makes me feel like not that much has changed I guess.

36 is still kinda young anyway, but yeah I'd say you look younger than that if I were guessing. Like 24 or somewhere in there.

Written By: Howard on 10/26/08 at 4:57 pm

They had my week off for next week and I clearly said and I saw my supervisor write down for my week off November 3rd-8th,(not the 27th-1st) which I would taking my week off.  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 4:43 am

I hate it when some newbie joins a site .... and introduces themselves in their VERY first post (sentence !)  .... to the site's owner ... to align themselves with the 'ultimate power' .... then ... subsequently ..... just a short number of posts later .... goes on to threaten people with being banned for life ... if they don't play THEIR game / pussy foot around them. Personally, I want zilch to do with such arrogance ... who thinks they are a lot hotter THAN they are  and  ....  in ANY case .... who the hell do they THINK they are ?  !

Eat my s*** !   You've already upset a bunch of us ... I know THAT for sure (and we haven't even interacted )  ... I ain't gonna give you the satisfaction !   I will have NOTHING to do with you !   :P

Written By: Howard on 11/02/08 at 5:42 am

I hate Daylight Savings Time when you have to change the clocks back.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/02/08 at 5:49 am

It's worse when you move them forward, at least this way you get an extra hour

Written By: Howard on 11/02/08 at 5:51 am

It's worse when you move them forward, at least this way you get an extra hour

But the good thing is the morning becomes light and when you come home,it's dark again.

Written By: whistledog on 11/02/08 at 8:40 am

I hate it when some newbie joins a site .... and introduces themselves in their VERY first post (sentence !)  .... to the site's owner ... to align themselves with the 'ultimate power' .... then ... subsequently ..... just a short number of posts later .... goes on to threaten people with being banned for life ... if they don't play THEIR game / pussy foot around them. Personally, I want zilch to do with such arrogance ... who thinks they are a lot hotter THAN they are  and  ....  in ANY case .... who the hell do they THINK they are ?  !

Eat my s*** !   You've already upset a bunch of us ... I know THAT for sure (and we haven't even interacted )  ... I ain't gonna give you the satisfaction !   I will have NOTHING to do with you !   :P

Amen brutha 8)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 10:04 am

Amen brutha 8)

A little birdy gave me an idea. Hmm .... I may have been overly harsh in this thread  :-\\  :( .... so ... maybe a compliment would be in order ?  ???

I HAVE seen worse .............  (just trying to remember WHEN ! ).    :-X

I expect that 'glowing'  ^ endorsement .... will find me reported ANY time soon !    ???    8)

:P

:D

;D

Written By: whistledog on 11/02/08 at 10:06 am

A little birdy gave me an idea. Hmm .... I may have been overly harsh in this thread  :-\\   :( .... so ... maybe a compliment would be in order ?  ???

as long as it's not 'va-va-voom' ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/02/08 at 2:23 pm

Amen brutha 8)

Would you happen to be referring to a certain individual who "gets frequent comments on her appearance, her hairstyle (she is a natural redhead with naturally curly, very long hair), and her personality. (She is described by those who know her well as being sweet, funny, talented, and more intelligent than she comes across as.) Unfortunately for us and some other people, she is already spoken for."

Boy, it really sucks to be us, doesn't it?  ::) ::) ::)

Written By: Howard on 11/02/08 at 5:13 pm

when co-workers don't acknowledge you after you've came back from a vacation. :(

Written By: whistledog on 11/02/08 at 5:18 pm

Unfortunately for us and some other people, she is already spoken for.

http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/webby/cry.gif

Written By: Step-chan on 11/02/08 at 5:23 pm

I hate Daylight Savings Time when you have to change the clocks back.

I hate Daylight Savings Time in general, it wasn't in my state again until a few years ago(thanks gov. Mitch Daniels!!!!). >:(

Written By: Howard on 11/02/08 at 5:23 pm

Wow,that's one big smiley.  :o

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/02/08 at 6:18 pm

MAN THERE ARE SOME EMOTIONS BEHIND THAT SMILEY ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 11/02/08 at 8:38 pm

Would you happen to be referring to a certain individual who "gets frequent comments on her appearance, her hairstyle (she is a natural redhead with naturally curly, very long hair), and her personality. (She is described by those who know her well as being sweet, funny, talented, and more intelligent than she comes across as.) Unfortunately for us and some other people, she is already spoken for."

Boy, it really sucks to be us, doesn't it?  ::) ::) ::)

I just found that thread too. Aiyah! ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 8:50 pm

I just found that thread too. Aiyah! ::)

We are not worthy !  :-[  Yes ... how DID we get along all these years  ::) ..... till new kid on the block came in stomping her feet ?  ???  8-P

Written By: Step-chan on 11/02/08 at 8:55 pm

We are not worthy !  :-[  Yes ... how DID we get along all these years  ::) ..... till new kid on the block came in stomping her feet ?  ???   8-P

I did post on her other question thread. Hope she don't think the question is "offensive". :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 8:59 pm

I did post on her other question thread. Hope she don't think the question is "offensive". :D

I do note she has edited one of her posts just today ... so .. it may not look the way WE saw it. That'll teach some of us  ... not to quote .... you can't edit history ... once THAT'S done !  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/02/08 at 9:04 pm

I do note she has edited one of her posts just today ... so .. it may not look the way WE saw it. That'll teach some of us  ... not to quote .... you can't edit history ... once THAT'S done !   ;D

She sounds like Dash Jr. from Gamefaqs in that regard. Although on Gamefaqs, you can't edit posts. All you can do is delete them.(which is what he does when he screws up a post revealing what everyone already knew about him)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/02/08 at 9:05 pm

I do note she has edited one of her posts just today ... so .. it may not look the way WE saw it. That'll teach some of us  ... not to quote .... you can't edit history ... once THAT'S done !   ;D

what's that girls problem anyway? If she's trying to impress and/or make friends...that is NOT the way to go.  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 9:17 pm

what's that girls problem anyway? If she's trying to impress and/or make friends...that is NOT the way to go.  ::)

What's that song ... 'That don't impress me much' ?

Yeah .... you have to earn the respect of others here / find your own niche ... but not come in DEMANDING ... I don't trust someone with that attitude. Most of us are friendly ... and encouraging of newbies. Anyway, I can't recall when I last saw such an intro ! (From somebody who APPEARS to wanna make friends   ::)  ) .

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/02/08 at 9:17 pm

Yeah .... you have to earn the respect of others here / find your own niche ... but not come in DEMANDING ... I don't trust someone with that attitude. Most of us are friendly ... and encouraging of newbies. Anyway, I can't recall when I last saw such an intro ! (From somebody who APPEARS to wanna make friends   ::)   ) .

I agree...it really rubbed me the wrong way.

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 9:28 pm

I agree...it really rubbed me the wrong way.

It's nice to have females on board ... in this. United we stand ... divided we fall. Shame that ANYBODY  :-X    ::)  would want to offer her an 'olive branch'. I just don't see it working out ... 'reporting' ... always being the 'big stick'  with her/ the risk you run.

I will just post around her ... if she comes into a thread I'm in .. NOT quote her .. pretend she doesn't exist ... even if she quotes ME .. tries to make friends / enemies.  I would suggest that to others. Hopefully, she'll give up.. and just disappear up her own sacred ass ... that no doubt, smells of roses !  ::)  :P    ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/02/08 at 9:33 pm

isn't that the Shania Twain song?  dang she's hot.  oops, sorry. off topic. 

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 9:38 pm

isn't that the Shania Twain song?  dang she's hot.  oops, sorry. off topic. 

A memorable song ... which to be honest ... DIDN'T impress me much ... at the time ... maybe it was the melody .. or too monotonous/ overplayed ... but thanks for the artist reminder ... for the sake of expanding my music collection .. and its lyrics ... I'll download /add it.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/02/08 at 9:47 pm

A memorable song ... which to be honest ... DIDN'T impress me much ... at the time ... maybe it was the melody .. or too monotonous/ overplayed ... but thanks for the artist reminder ... for the sake of expanding my music collection .. and its lyrics ... I'll download /add it.
yes it is ^  and as for the topic of your sound off, well,  I have never been interested in anyone that lavishes praises on themselves. it is always more meaningful and valid when others say those complimentary things about us. but didn't that person say she was sort of joking?  ??? maybe we took it too seriously? I dunno so http://bestsmileys.com/signs6/21.gif

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 9:53 pm

and as for the topic of your sound off, well,  I have never been interested in anyone that lavishes praises on themselves. it is always more meaningful and valid when others say those complimentary things about us. but didn't that person say she was sort of joking?  ??? maybe we took it too seriously? I dunno so http://bestsmileys.com/signs6/21.gif

It's a free country (if you know what I mean) ... so .. if YOU wanna take the risk ... go for it. I for one, won't bother.

(However ... I do acknowledge ....that you COULD be right ) .

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/08 at 9:57 pm

Wow,that's one big smiley.  :o

It takes a big smiley to cry someone a river  ;D

I'd quote every post above regarding you-know-who but in the interest of saving time I just wanna say I really love you guys! You crack me up!  Hopefully you're not all spoken for too.  ;D

okay back on topic.

~ People who feel the need to give exact change with a cashier. On face value, it's a good principle: get rid of unwanted change (and not get more of it) and fill the cashier's drawer with change. In reality, people who try to give exact change are frequently terrible with simple addition and have an annoying tendency to either drop money on the ground, holding up everyone else, or slide it across the counter making it harder to tend.

Ant

I really hate it when you give someone change to make up the difference so you can get a whole amount back but the stupid cashier gets confused and doesn't know how to make change.

and I like hate people who like who like the word like as like every other word (or you know what I'm sayin'/you know what I mean/or just plain "ya know"

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/02/08 at 10:01 pm

It's a free country (if you know what I mean) ... so .. if YOU wanna take the risk ... go for it. I for one, won't bother.

(However ... I do acknowledge ....that you COULD be right ) .
inthe00s country. the home of the some of the best and finest postwhores I've ever known. I guess we all have something to brag about now and then  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 10:04 pm

and I like hate people who like who like the word like as like every other word (or you know what I'm sayin'/you know what I mean/or just plain "ya know"

???   ::)  You have a problem with 'like' ?  Look snoz, I like you   :-\\     but like ... well you know .... what do you mean ?  Like ...you know what I'm saying ... would you care to explain yourself ?     ??? Ya know ?    ???

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/08 at 10:16 pm

???   ::)  You have a problem with 'like' ?  Look snoz, I like you   :-\\     but like ... well you know .... what do you mean ?  Like ...you know what I'm saying ... would you care to explain yourself ?     ??? Ya know ?    ???

yeah-just-like-that!  ;D

sorry Alan I'm glad you like me but, um.... I'm spoken for  :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 10:35 pm

sorry Alan I'm glad you like me but, um.... I'm spoken for  :D

In THAT case .... I won't bother saying  :-X ...

'Va-va-VOOM' !

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/08 at 10:47 pm

Now you've done it. Now I must report you to ChuckyG because he will not tolerate your harassment of my personal internet space *or whatever* Like stop it! Like now!  ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 11:22 pm

Now you've done it. Now I must report you to ChuckyG because he will not tolerate your harassment of my personal internet space *or whatever* Like stop it! Like now!  ;D

Consider me 'stopped' !  :( "Pretty please" ... please don't report me !

;D

Written By: Jessica on 11/02/08 at 11:40 pm

But you're supposed to like her!  She demands that you like her!  You just can't say anything about how insanely hot she is, because she'll, like, totally report you to ChuckyG for harassment and stuff!  Besides, she's spoken for!

::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/08 at 11:40 pm

Consider me 'stopped' !   :( "Pretty please" ... please don't report me !

;D

T :P  :P LATE!   ;)  :D ;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/02/08 at 11:53 pm

But you're supposed to like her!  She demands that you like her!  You just can't say anything about how insanely hot she is, because she'll, like, totally report you to ChuckyG for harassment and stuff!  Besides, she's spoken for!

::)

Having to worry about what IS and isn't right .... with her 'highness'  .... it's so limiting ..... like she's trying to restrain you from saying  this and that .... and we ALL know I don't like that !  :-X

If I'm gonna be restrained .  .. perleeze ..........

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9282/mrstraitjacketcopypy7.jpg

I'll choose my OWN strait-jacket !  ::)  8)

;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/02/08 at 11:54 pm

T :P  :P LATE!   ;)  :D ;D
report him!  he'll be a better person for it  ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/03/08 at 1:18 am

Hey, look everyone!

<-----------Yes, that's really me!  :D :D :D

Written By: Jessica on 11/03/08 at 1:30 am

Hey, look everyone!

OMFG, you hot.

Please don't report me. :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/03/08 at 1:34 am

Hey, look everyone!

is that really your Oyster Bar too  ::)

OMFG, you hot.

Please don't report me. :D
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the creator of the Show Us Your BOO-TAY will not report you

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 2:29 am

is that really your Oyster Bar too  ::)
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the creator of the Show Us Your BOO-TAY will not report you

If I got away with that (Bootay thread)  ..... (and I shudder to remind you all  :-X ) .... I reckon your chances of 'getting away with it' .... are slightly good ?  ???

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/03/08 at 2:30 am

If I got away with that (Bootay thread)  ..... (and I shudder to remind you all   :-X ) .... I reckon your chances of 'getting away with it' .... are slightly good ?  ???

yes you did and that was quite bold of you  ;D  our chances our just as good or better

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 2:37 am

yes you did and that was quite bold of you  ;D  our chances our just as good or better

I'm not quite so sure I'd be so bold today ... since my gut has expanded a fair bit .... since that pic ! (of only a year or so back ?  :-\\  :-[  :(  ).

Guess there's more of me to love ?  ???  :P  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/03/08 at 2:39 am

I'm not quite so sure I'd be so bold today ... since my gut has expanded a fair bit .... since that pic ! (of only a year or so back ?   :-\\   :-[   :(  ).

Guess there's more of me to love ?   ???  :P   ;D
I think it's time for both of us to get started on our winter exercise/fitness programs so we can have flat stomachs in the summer

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 2:52 am

I think it's time for both of us to get started on our winter exercise/fitness programs so we can have flat stomachs in the summer

Well THAT'S alright for YOU .... but .... since today was pretty much a summer's day ... (warm/ beach weather) ... and ... officially ... Dec. 1st is what WE call 'summer'  ......... I'm gonna have to get 'cracking'.

Got a whip ?  ???

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i28/TheSquinge/whips.gif
    ^      ^

BFF/ 'Mister'

Being 'whipped into shape' !    8)

;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/03/08 at 3:06 am

Well THAT'S alright for YOU .... but .... since today was pretty much a summer's day ... (warm/ beach weather) ... and ... officially ... Dec. 1st is what WE call 'summer'  ......... I'm gonna have to get 'cracking'.

Got a whip ?   ???

^      ^

BFF/ 'Mister'

;D
the whipping boy smiley is cool  ;D

Written By: gibbo on 11/03/08 at 4:37 am

Having to worry about what IS and isn't right .... with her 'highness'   .... it's so limiting ..... like she's trying to restrain you from saying  this and that .... and we ALL know I don't like that !   :-X

If I'm gonna be restrained .  .. perleeze ..........

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9282/mrstraitjacketcopypy7.jpg

I'll choose my OWN strait-jacket !   ::)   8)

;D

Just caught up with this latest fun..... ;)

"sweet, funny, talented, and more intelligent than I come across as"  Sounds like at least three stikes in that phrase....

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 4:43 am

Just caught up with this latest fun..... ;)

"sweet, funny, talented, and more intelligent than I come across as"  Sounds like at least three stikes in that phrase....

I'm sorta gobsmacked how she's managed to unite some of us  :-X !  The 'enemy of my enemy'  (not that she's MY 'enemy .... YET ! )  .... is my friend .... or something like that !   8)  ;D 

Written By: gibbo on 11/03/08 at 4:53 am

I'm sorta gobsmacked how she's managed to unite some of us   :-X !  The 'enemy of my enemy'  (not that she's MY 'enemy .... YET ! )  .... is my friend .... or something like that !    8)   ;D 

Yes...reading through, only one member ignored her demeanour. Far too over confident and outspoken for my liking......I'll be avoiding her (although I went to post in that thread and found it locked.....just as well ....I was fishing for a first strike).

Written By: Howard on 11/03/08 at 6:31 am

Got a whip ?   ???

^      ^

BFF/ 'Mister'

;D

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/03/01/werewolf-woman-whip.jpg

You've been a bad boy Alan,go to her room. ;)

Written By: gibbo on 11/03/08 at 6:33 am

There's something wrong here...everyone knows plastic and fire don't mix!! ;)

Written By: Howard on 11/03/08 at 6:35 am

Maybe you should be whipped into shape. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 6:40 am

I need to be spanked .... and hopefully ..... VERY hard !  (she will be gentle with me .... later !  8)  ).    :D    ;D

Written By: gibbo on 11/03/08 at 6:44 am

Maybe you should be whipped into shape. ;)

The words 'whipped' and 'cream' come to mind... ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 6:46 am

The words 'whipped' and 'cream' come to mind... ::)

I intend to whip up some cream .... before retiring tonight !

Written By: gibbo on 11/03/08 at 6:55 am

I intend to whip up some cream .... before retiring tonight !

Feel a little rooted perhaps?  absolutely flogged?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/03/08 at 6:57 am

I need to be spanked .... and hopefully ..... VERY hard !  (she will be gentle with me .... later !   8)   ).     :D    ;D

Why is she wearing a nazi symbol,does she belong with Hitler? ???

Written By: Jessica on 11/03/08 at 9:02 am

Why is she wearing a nazi symbol,does she belong with Hitler? ???

You tell us.  You're the one who posted it. :D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/03/08 at 11:59 am

Here.

Report THIS.

Written By: Midas on 11/03/08 at 12:03 pm

Here.

Report THIS.

Moonshine?  :D

Written By: Jessica on 11/03/08 at 12:24 pm

Here.

Report THIS.

Say no to crack! :D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 6:27 pm

Here.

Report THIS.

http://www.inthe00s.com/avatars_custom/avatar_7277.png
    ^
Is that REALLY you, Al-B ?   :o

I'm tempted to say  :-X

'Va-va-voom' !  :o  :-X

But I DON'T wanna give you any ideas !  8-P  (Not to mention ... a 'big head !)    :)

;D

Written By: Howard on 11/03/08 at 6:56 pm

Here.

Report THIS.

Now that's not right. :P

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 9:05 pm

karma for causing the hearty laugh I just let loose  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 11/03/08 at 9:30 pm

I wanna report that whistledog fella to a moderator.  Wait a sec, whistledog is a moderator ...

Ok, me, I'd like to report me to me.  Thanks for the report me.  I promise I will give me a stern lecture

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 9:36 pm

I wanna report that whistledog fella to a moderator.  Wait a sec, whistledog is a moderator ...

Ok, me, I'd like to report me to me.  Thanks for the report me.  I promise I will give me a stern lecture

where are the single boards any way? huh mister moderator? I wanna play on the singles boards because I'm not really spoken for  ;)

what? Oh that says single board.... okay... never mind  :-\\

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 9:42 pm

Gonna break out the whips and chains ... and give yourself a good flogging ?    :D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/03/08 at 9:53 pm

I'm without a computer for one week and I miss the S&M session.  All the good stuff happens when I'm not around. >:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 9:54 pm

I'm without a computer for one week and I miss the S&M session.  All the good stuff happens when I'm not around. >:(

I knew some one was missing from the mix... finally reinforcements.... I feel like some people here drank the A. Koolaid. Sorry I'm not gonna play the game but call me when you need back up later!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/03/08 at 10:05 pm

I knew some one was missing from the mix... finally reinforcements.... I feel like some people here drank the A. Koolaid. Sorry I'm not gonna play the game but call me when you need back up later!

I'm just trying to figure out why there is hints of warfare.  Perhaps, I'm better off not knowing.

Written By: whistledog on 11/03/08 at 10:09 pm

As a single guy who is a Single Board Moderator, no one really does any damage in the 80s section, so for the time being, I am a "Single" Bored Moderator

Sandra Bullock as Leona Huxley in Demolition Man:  "What I wouldn't give for some action!"

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 10:10 pm

As a single guy who is a Single Board Moderator, no one really does any damage in the 80s section, so for the time being, I am a "Single" Bored Moderator

Sandra Bullock as Leona Huxley in Demolition Man:  "What I wouldn't give for some action!"

and how do those 3 sea shells work anyway?

Written By: whistledog on 11/03/08 at 10:14 pm

and how do those 3 sea shells work anyway?

I'd still like to know that one myself.  I'd just swear enough times until I'd have enough paper fines to wipe clean :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 10:16 pm

I'd still like to know that one myself.  I'd just swear enough times until I'd have enough paper fines to wipe clean :D

well since I swear constantly anyway I suppose I'd always have a stead supply!

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/03/08 at 10:21 pm

Would you like me to come into the 80's section ... and stir things up ?   See if I can make yer life less boring ?  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/03/08 at 10:24 pm

Would you like me to come into the 80's section ... and stir things up ?   See if I can make yer life less boring ?  :D

I've been trying to think of new topics but we seem to have touched on them all. Plus. All my posts seem to cover multiple decades so Sorry dog... no joy from me.

edited to add

I''d be happy throw a little decadeology your way.

Here's a topic:

The 80s are the decade that the 70s would have been if the 70s had occurred during the 80s

whaddya think?

;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/04/08 at 1:46 am

I've been trying to think of new topics but we seem to have touched on them all. Plus. All my posts seem to cover multiple decades so Sorry dog... no joy from me.

edited to add

I''d be happy throw a little decadeology your way.

Here's a topic:

The 80s are the decade that the 70s would have been if the 70s had occurred during the 80s

whaddya think?

;D

Noooooooooooooo!!!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/arrrrrgh.gif

Not decadeology!!!  :o :o :o

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/gallery_29_2_61814.gif

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/04/08 at 1:59 am

The exploding head has left a haunting impression in my Psyche.  God I wish CNN would do something then the elections.  Any more and MY head will explode.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/04/08 at 2:39 am

The exploding head has left a haunting impression in my Psyche.  God I wish CNN would do something then the elections.  Any more and MY head will explode.

Here, this will calm you down.  ;)

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/cheech.gif

Written By: Howard on 11/04/08 at 7:03 am

You can't report yourself.

Written By: gibbo on 11/04/08 at 7:05 am

I think the sucking action looks suspect.... :-\\ ;)

Written By: Howard on 11/04/08 at 7:12 am

I think the sucking action looks suspect.... :-\\ ;)

That must be some big blunt.  :o

Written By: Jessica on 11/04/08 at 10:50 am

Mostly Maui Waui, but it's got some Labrador in it.

What's Labrador?

It's dog sh*t.

What?

Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.

Yeah?

I had it on the table and the little motherf*cker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?

You mean we're smoking dog sh*t, man?

I hella love that movie. ;D

Written By: Tam on 11/04/08 at 10:54 am

I can report you if you like!!!  ;) ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/04/08 at 11:42 am

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/maxamus2410/batman-spanking.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/04/08 at 12:50 pm

stop it...you're turning me on. ;) :D

Written By: Howard on 11/04/08 at 2:35 pm

Wow,that must be one hell of a spanking.  :o

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/04/08 at 9:50 pm

Wow,that must be one hell of a spanking.  :o

ya jealous, Howard? ;)

Written By: whistledog on 11/04/08 at 10:44 pm

I can report you if you like!!!  ;) ;D

LOL Sure, why not

Written By: whistledog on 11/04/08 at 10:45 pm

Why is it that Batman looks like some guy in a cheap Batman Costume that came from a thrift store :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/08 at 10:48 pm

Why is it that Batman looks like some guy in a cheap Batman Costume that came from a thrift store :D

so, for the record.... you were looking at Batman?  ::) 

;D

Written By: whistledog on 11/04/08 at 10:53 pm

so, for the record.... you were looking at Batman?  ::) 

;D

Actually I was looking at the window.  Gosh, I love stained glass

Written By: snozberries on 11/04/08 at 11:37 pm

Actually I was looking at the window.  Gosh, I love stained glass

;D

so iquestions gone and saver miraculously reappears and *shockingly* posts a comment in iquestions thread about leaving the boards.

::)  http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/KWillis/whatever/whatever1.jpg  ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 12:27 am

Hey ...isn't that a RED-head he's spanking. Man .... she's cute.  8)  Dare I say .. (no... it CAN'T be ... looks familiar ...  )  :o  :-X ... but ... in ANY case ...

'Va-Va -Voom !'  :-*

Yeah 'Batman' ... SHE deserves it !  >:(  8)

;D

Written By: Tam on 11/05/08 at 12:28 am

;D

so iquestions gone and saver miraculously reappears and *shockingly* posts a comment in iquestions thread about leaving the boards.

::)  http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/KWillis/whatever/whatever1.jpg   ::)

::) ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/05/08 at 12:56 am

Here.

Report THIS.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/badfingermike/hansnfranz.jpg    you should be reported for those flabby buttocks.

Written By: Howard on 11/05/08 at 5:52 am

ya jealous, Howard? ;)

Hell,I'd do more than just a spanking. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 6:30 am

Hell,I'd do more than just a spanking. ;)

Personally, I think a 'warm-up' AIN'T a bad way .... to start off 'proceedings'.  :-X

:o

What ! ?  'You're shocked' 'Mr Shocked' >  :o    .....    ???  ::)  ....  just count yourself lucky I ain't even gone into 'bondage'.... YET !  8)

;D

Written By: whistledog on 11/05/08 at 8:16 am

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/badfingermike/hansnfranz.jpg     you should be reported for those flabby buttocks.

Are they going to PUMP {clap} YOU UP! ?

lol

Written By: snozberries on 11/05/08 at 5:06 pm

^  :-X

Written By: Jessica on 11/05/08 at 5:23 pm

*smacks Howard*

No wait, he'd probably like that.

Written By: snozberries on 11/05/08 at 5:26 pm

*smacks Howard*

No wait, he'd probably like that.

;D

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 6:22 pm

I didn't see that one either.  :-X

Ouch.

Remind me NOT to mention THAT word .... again !  :-X

;D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/05/08 at 6:54 pm

I didn't see that one either.   :-X

Ouch.

;D

:-X

I think I might know what it was(saw it earlier, I think).

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 6:59 pm

:-X

I think I might know what it was(saw it earlier, I think).

One I wouldn't have had  the nerve to submit  .. best spoken about in hushed tones .... don't want the person to get some other kinda smack.  :-X He musta had too much grog .... celebrating with most others, last night !  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/05/08 at 9:48 pm

I didn't see that one either.   :-X

Ouch.

;D

And you're never going to see it ever again,I've removed it. ;)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 9:52 pm

Probably wise, Howard.  8) I had no problems with it  ;D ... but I'm not in charge.  :(  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/05/08 at 9:54 pm

thank you Howard

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 10:04 pm

thank you Howard

I wouldn't go THAT far .... I liked it !  So ... 'un-thank-you' Howard!  >:(  ;)  :D

However, I suppose you do have that workplace to consider.  :(

Written By: snozberries on 11/05/08 at 10:07 pm

I wouldn't go THAT far .... I liked it !  So ... 'un-thank-you' Howard!   >:(  ;)  :D

yeah it seems whenever I discover one of these pics someone has snuck up behind me and asks if I'm on a porn site  ;D

seriously- some topics I know to stay of at work.... luv ya ninny!  ;)  but I thought this thread was safe.  oh well.

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/05/08 at 10:13 pm

yeah it seems whenever I discover one of these pics someone has snuck up behind me and asks if I'm on a porn site  ;D

seriously- some topics I know to stay of at work.... luv ya ninny!  ;)   but I thought this thread was safe.  oh well.

You have my sympathies ... and I DO know what you mean.  Yeah .. I'd've thought THIS thread was safe too.  :-X

Anyway's we've managed to 'self-regulate' .    :)  8)

Written By: Howard on 11/06/08 at 7:49 am

I wouldn't go THAT far .... I liked it !  So ... 'un-thank-you' Howard!   >:(  ;)  :D

You're un-welcome Alan. ;D

Written By: karen on 11/06/08 at 8:06 am

seriously- some topics I know to stay of at work.... luv ya ninny!  ;)   but I thought this thread was safe.  oh well.

As I said in Longest Thread Ever my children often want to read the threads here.  I know that the boards aren't supposed to be children friendly exactly but they're not supposed to be X-Rated either

Written By: Howard on 11/06/08 at 2:44 pm

As I said in Longest Thread Ever my children often want to read the threads here.  I know that the boards aren't supposed to be children friendly exactly but they're not supposed to be X-Rated either

Then we'll just keep it PG.

Written By: Midas on 11/13/08 at 10:52 am

Then we'll just keep it PG.

Ooh, a challenge for Howard!  :D

Written By: Howard on 11/13/08 at 3:34 pm

the stupid pathmark time clock,it rejected my punches!  >:(  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/13/08 at 5:03 pm

the stupid pathmark time clock,it rejected my punches!  >:(  ::)

you're not supposed to actually punch the time clock howard...  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/14/08 at 6:55 am

you're not supposed to actually punch the time clock howard...  ;D

It's the time clock itself,It's an old one. ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/14/08 at 5:53 pm

It's the time clock itself,It's an old one. ::)

At least you're not taking it out on the carts.

Written By: Howard on 11/14/08 at 7:05 pm

At least you're not taking it out on the carts.

I wish I could,they're old anyway.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/14/08 at 7:07 pm

I wish I could,they're old anyway.

Yes, but it makes you look like those idiotic costumers you complain about.  You wouldn't want that.

Written By: Howard on 11/14/08 at 7:31 pm

Yes, but it makes you look like those idiotic costumers you complain about.  You wouldn't want that.

I wouldn't that on my conscience.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/14/08 at 7:33 pm

I wouldn't that on my conscience.

Not only that you don't want to stoop to that level.  You're much too mature.

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/14/08 at 8:02 pm

Just like it says under his avatar !  :-X

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/14/08 at 8:04 pm

Just like it says under his avatar !  :-X

Let's hope he's not into false advertising.

Written By: Howard on 11/15/08 at 7:07 am

I wouldn't want to get myself fired.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/16/08 at 11:54 am

I wouldn't want to get myself fired.

Exactly. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/08 at 11:59 am

Exactly. ;)

see he is (almost) a mature grown up.  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 11/16/08 at 12:03 pm

A sign of hope. :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/08 at 12:05 pm

A sign of hope. :)

certainly a move in the right direction  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/16/08 at 5:05 pm

What do you mean almost?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/08 at 5:07 pm

What do you mean almost?  ???

like you don't know  ;)

Written By: Howard on 11/16/08 at 5:18 pm

The stupid time clock this morning rejected my punch and 30 other workers today. ::)

Written By: Green Lantern on 11/16/08 at 8:20 pm

The stupid time clock this morning rejected my punch and 30 other workers today. ::)

Watch it with the insults !  >:(

You should hear what the time clock has to say about YOU !    >:(

http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/secret.gif
    ^
'Time Clock' : "That moron, Howard .... HOW many times has he tried to punch me with his shopping list ... INSTEAD of his time card ! "   ::)

;D

Written By: Howard on 11/17/08 at 6:06 am

Watch it with the insults !   >:(

You should hear what the time clock has to say about YOU !    >:(

http://forum.pc-freakz.com/style_emoticons/default/secret.gif
    ^
'Time Clock' : "That moron, Howard .... HOW many times has he tried to punch me with his shopping list ... INSTEAD of his time card ! "   ::)

;D

I think I'll leave the time clock alone this time.

Check for new replies or respond here...