inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Canada vs US Elections

Written By: Shacks Train on 09/17/08 at 2:59 am

Yeah we are having one as well , but you don't hear much about it(Thank God).There are no visable signs up that I noticed & all that crap is over in 45 days.....No Marching bands.....No Boring TV shows...
Here in Canada you can vote for the Conservatives...(they just are plain liars that break promises)
Or the Liberals (they just steal & loot)
A Quebec party they the rest of the country couldn't care less about!
& The NDP party...They come in consistently last!

One note about a former PM...he did manage to find work!!!

Subject: Re: Canada vs US Elections

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/08 at 3:31 am

At the rate things are going in the UK, we are bound for a General Election. No one trusts the Labour Party anymore.

Subject: Re: Canada vs US Elections

Written By: Shacks Train on 09/17/08 at 6:56 am

I'd think that if the majority of voters actually had to attend a session of Parliament ....
There would be a mob at the gates with flamming torches demanding most of the leaders resign & leave the country!......When I lived in Toronto I went to Queens Park & sat in the gallery to watch how they passed laws..(Queens Park is for provincial legislation).......Observations on Ontario Lawmaking goes as follows!!

One side of the floor mentions the proposed law..........
The other side cracks a joke about their Mother.....
They exchange insults till they run out of material......
When the topic gets exhausted they pass the law...
& move on to the next topic.......
Process repeats

A good 75% of the members are never there
Tax payer dollars are at work paying for a bunch of useless F%*ks to party it up with hookers in a hot tub!

I'll be glad to get rid of the PM Steven Harper as hes nothing more than a Bush wanna be!
Hes a coward & I think he keeps his balls in his wife's purse...The Neutered One is like any Conservative...
Just wreaks the country!

Our country  , before him ..never talked about war or fighting overseas.....So he's reduced us to that
This country WASTES bucks on Arctic Sovereignty!!!!.......WTF!!!
Who cares if some Idiot wants to invade ice & snow!.............Let them have it!!!

Like Brewsters Millions....Vote for "None of The Above"

Check for new replies or respond here...