inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What's on your Netflix (or Blockbuster Online) Queue?

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/08 at 4:46 pm

For me I have the Secrets of Isis all three discs from Netflix.

When I finish that it'll be Land of the Giants

From Blockbuster I am awaiting some horror flick.

Subject: Re: What's on your Netflix (or Blockbuster Online) Queue?

Written By: Jessica on 12/06/08 at 5:30 pm

You want the whole list?  I think it stands at a little over 200 hundred now. :D

Well the last three movies I returned were Say Anything, Standing In the Shadows of Motown, and Psycho Beach Party.  The next three are Wall-E, The Return of Jafar, and Moll Flanders.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/08 at 5:31 pm

You want the whole list?  I think it stands at a little over 200 hundred now. :D

Well the last three movies I returned were Say Anything, Standing In the Shadows of Motown, and Psycho Beach Party.  The next three are Wall-E, The Return of Jafar, and Moll Flanders.

lol.. mine is 347 for netflix and 47 for blockbuster... I'll never get through them all.

Written By: snozberries on 12/06/08 at 5:31 pm

how was standing in the shadows of motown?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/06/08 at 5:35 pm

A crapload of Mystery Science 3000, A bunch of old Disneys like The Apple Dumpling Gang, Apple Dumpling Gang rides again, etc.  Wall-E, Hancock, Horton Hears a Who.  I am only at 112...guess I need to stack it up. ;D

Written By: Jessica on 12/06/08 at 5:43 pm

how was standing in the shadows of motown?

I started watching it the other night, but didn't finish.  The part that I saw was pretty darned interesting though.  I'll have to get it again and watch the rest.

Written By: Tia on 12/06/08 at 5:56 pm

For me I have the Secrets of Isis all three discs from Netflix.

When I finish that it'll be Land of the Giants

From Blockbuster I am awaiting some horror flick.
haha, like minds, i was just watching reruns of the old "logan's run" t.v. series. not from netflix though. i've been meaning to pick up isis, i think it's on my queue somewhere. you should check out Ark II, just about anyone who loved isis probably saw Ark II back in the day too.

on my queue, though, right now i have scrubs season 2 and "the happening," that m. night sham-a-llama movie, is coming next.

Written By: danootaandme on 12/07/08 at 5:00 am

I tend to order stuff I can't get at the local rental shop.

Parting Shots
A Handful of Dust
Next Stop Wonderland
God Grew Tired of Us
Panic In Needle Park
Some Mothers Have 'Em
A Wake in Providence
Under the Same Moon

Written By: snozberries on 12/07/08 at 12:48 pm

I tend to order stuff I can't get at the local rental shop.

Parting Shots
A Handful of Dust
Next Stop Wonderland
God Grew Tired of Us
Panic In Needle Park
Some Mothers Have 'Em
A Wake in Providence
Under the Same Moon

under the same moon was really good! Hope you like it as much as I did!

Written By: ADH13 on 12/24/08 at 9:53 pm

I haven't signed up yet... been thinkin about it, just not sure I'd actually sit still for 2 hours to watch them... :-\\

Written By: danootaandme on 12/25/08 at 4:26 am

I haven't signed up yet... been thinkin about it, just not sure I'd actually sit still for 2 hours to watch them... :-\\

I don't know about Blockbuster, but with NetFlix if you start to watch, you can pause and come back to it later.

Written By: ADH13 on 12/28/08 at 1:03 am

I don't know about Blockbuster, but with NetFlix if you start to watch, you can pause and come back to it later.

I just signed up today. :)

Has anyone ever seen the "Up" series?  (7 Up, Seven Plus seven, 21 up, 28 up, 35 up, etc)

It sounds interesting.  They interviewed 7 kids at 7 yrs old back in the 1960's... and follow up with them every 7 years to see what has happened in their lives.

Written By: ninny on 12/28/08 at 7:00 am

Has anyone ever seen the "Up" series?  (7 Up, Seven Plus seven, 21 up, 28 up, 35 up, etc)

It sounds interesting.  They interviewed 7 kids at 7 yrs old back in the 1960's... and follow up with them every 7 years to see what has happened in their lives.

I remember bits and pieces of that.They started in 1964,the last one was 2005 they were 49. I believe they are all still alive,

Written By: snozberries on 12/28/08 at 10:22 am

I've seen the US versions (they're up to 21) but not the UK version.

I wish the US versions would come to DVD. I have crappy video tape copies of 7 & 14 and good homemade DVD copy of 21.

Check for new replies or respond here...