inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pet Peeves

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/13/09 at 12:31 pm

What are some things that totally rub you the wrong way? I have two that are currently on my mind.

I was watching a court TV show and the one person made the following statement, "I borrowed her the money"....I HATE when people phrase it that way. The judge even called her out on it and said, "what do you mean?...don't you mean...you loaned her the money?" ::)

I also hate whenever people say the phrase, " I am living the American dream"...ugh. 8-P ::)

Subject: Re: Pet Peeves

Written By: Dagwood on 01/13/09 at 12:34 pm

The "I borrowed her the money" is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. 

Another one is the misuse of You're and your.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/13/09 at 12:34 pm

The "I borrowed her the money" is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. 

;D ;D

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/13/09 at 12:52 pm

It irks me when people say "I seen" instead of "I saw".  For example, the other day at the beach I seen this guy with the hairiest back ever!"  Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

Written By: Midas on 01/13/09 at 1:42 pm

It irks me when people say "I seen" instead of "I saw".  For example, the other day at the beach I seen this guy with the hairiest back ever!"  Maybe it's a Canadian thing?

Them Canadians do have hairy backs.  :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/13/09 at 2:01 pm

Them Canadians do have hairy backs.  :D

LOL!  Not true - I just spent over a grand having it lasered off my husband's back!

Written By: Midas on 01/13/09 at 2:07 pm

LOL!  Not true - I just spent over a grand having it lasered off my husband's back!

Ah, but it WAS true, wasn't it?  :D

Written By: ladybug316 on 01/13/09 at 2:57 pm

I cannot stand double negatives:  "I'm not going nowhere"  8-P

I also hate anything intentionally misspelled to make it seem cute, i.e. "Kelly's Kreations"  8-P 8-P

Written By: Midas on 01/13/09 at 2:58 pm

I cannot stand double negatives:  "I'm not going nowhere"  8-P

I also hate anything intentionally misspelled to make it seem cute, i.e. "Kelly's Kreations"  8-P 8-P

Krap.

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/13/09 at 3:11 pm

"Canadian Girls Kick Ass" t-shirts.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/13/09 at 3:25 pm

It's not a Canadian thing...

My father-in-law (who's from Idaho) uses that all the time and it drives me nuts!  Makes him sound so uneducated!!  :P

Unfortunately, my husband also picked up on that a bit...but thankfully he doesn't say it nearly as much as his dad (and when he does I always correct him!  ;))...

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/13/09 at 4:01 pm

Women that go on and on about their weight, diets, and overall general appearance.  WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: barefootrobin on 01/13/09 at 4:05 pm

Uh Oh, now that I've started I may not be able to stop!

People that make "spit noises" when they talk.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/13/09 at 4:12 pm

Uh Oh, now that I've started I may not be able to stop!

People that make "spit noises" when they talk.

How about people who make that horrible, disgusting sound when they're about to spit?  Blech!!!  8-P

Written By: Paul on 01/13/09 at 4:25 pm

Certain individuals who just have to slow down to a snails' pace in a fast-moving throng of commuters in order to gawp at the latest text on their mobile phone...

If you're one of those and I'm behind you...watch out, because I have no qualms about slammin' into yer!  :D

(And considering my bulk, you'll probably end up second best!  ;))

Written By: NbC on 01/13/09 at 4:44 pm

How about people who make that horrible, disgusting sound when they're about to spit?  Blech!!!  8-P

Just spitting is bad enough.  I have to literally look away when someone spits.  In fact, I close my eyes when I have to spit. 

Tailgaters!  Or what I like to call, Kissing My Butt!  When someone does that I would constantly slam on the brakes to give them the idea.  If they hit me from behind, heck it is not my fault. 

Written By: seamermar on 01/13/09 at 4:54 pm

The man and the bear
the more hairy the more fair.

As to what it says by here in Spain.

By the way, I hate to become just a pet peeve, but there's no more can I do, since I'm still at children school. ::)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/13/09 at 4:57 pm

Should've named the ratdog Peeve, because he's a pet peeve sometimes :D

Written By: statsqueen on 01/13/09 at 5:38 pm

The man and the bear

By the way, I hate to become just a pet peeve, but there's no more can I do, since I'm still at children school. ::)

I think your beard is very handsome.  I don't think you have to worry about being a pet peeve.

Written By: Howard on 01/13/09 at 6:49 pm

When people smoke around you and then the wind blows the smoke your way.  8-P

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/09 at 8:36 pm

anyways....  god that annoys me... it's anyway people... ANYWAY... no "S"

Written By: statsqueen on 01/13/09 at 8:39 pm

now I'm trying to figure out how to use it in a sentence....

anyways  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/09 at 8:40 pm

now I'm trying to figure out how to use it in a sentence....

anyways  ;D

I should have known better

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/13/09 at 8:42 pm

Anyways there was these feet ;) ;) ;) ;)

I cannot stand it when students talk while I talk, so I stop (they stop), I start again and they start (smoke coming off head right now)

Written By: NbC on 01/13/09 at 8:59 pm

Text Messaging

What is with these kids (my daughter) who constantly text message.  They text message each other in class, text message on the computer, text message at home.  There is a telephone available, use it.  Oh wait, they will text message to do just that.  (CM)  :o  >:(  >:(  Is a landline obsolete?

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/13/09 at 9:06 pm

Text Messaging

What is with these kids (my daughter) who constantly text message.  They text message each other in class, text message on the computer, text message at home.  There is a telephone available, use it.  Oh wait, they will text message to do just that.  (CM)  :o  >:(  >:(  Is a landline obsolete?
Uh yah  ::)

this message texted from iPhone  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 01/13/09 at 9:10 pm

Text Messaging

What is with these kids (my daughter) who constantly text message.  They text message each other in class, text message on the computer, text message at home.  There is a telephone available, use it.  Oh wait, they will text message to do just that.  (CM)  :o  >:(   >:(  Is a landline obsolete?

Yeah, pretty much.

My daughter now pays me $20/mo for her unlimited text messaging package because we both got tired of her having to pay me even more for the overages.  Her rationale is that her friends have limited minutes, but unlimited text.  Huh?  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/13/09 at 9:18 pm

The "art" of communication is lost on kids today - they do not know much of telephone etiquette (let alone having to speak to someone in person).. I get tests all the time handed in with text acronym's on it (they are always counted wrong) :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 01/13/09 at 9:22 pm

The "art" of communication is lost on kids today - they do not know much of telephone etiquette (let alone having to speak to someone in person).. I get tests all the time handed in with text acronym's on it (they are always counted wrong) :-\\

that's 2 FUNE. U SHLD SCAN N POST 4 US TO LAF @

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/13/09 at 9:26 pm

that's 2 FUNE. U SHLD SCAN N POST 4 US TO LAF @
U MAK ME LAF- Now quit it ;D

Written By: adagio on 01/13/09 at 9:55 pm

The man and the bear

The man and the bear

that's true, and you're not just a pet peeve! 

Written By: Howard on 01/14/09 at 5:47 am

So anyway...  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/14/09 at 7:02 am

People who don't listen; I have 22 students in a class, I give them a lab and go through all lab directions (even have them on a power point so that they are both listening and visual)- Get done, tell the students to get started.  Sure as shootin I have 10 students who have to ask (over and over and over) "What do I do now???"

Written By: Tia on 01/14/09 at 8:08 am

people who start emails with "um," particularly when they're correcting someone.

"um, don't forget star wars is totally unrealistic because there's no sound in space."

um, don't take it personally when i reach through the computer screen and choke your smart-ass neck until you're fudgeing DEAD.

Written By: ninny on 01/14/09 at 9:25 am

people who start emails with "um," particularly when they're correcting someone.

"um, don't forget star wars is totally unrealistic because there's no sound in space."

um, don't take it personally when i reach through the computer screen and choke your smart-ass neck until you're fudging DEAD.

Um yeah..I forgot what I was going to say ;D
Pet peeve,people who go to tell you something then forget what they were going to say..My mom always said that means it's a lie.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/14/09 at 1:50 pm

Text Messaging

What is with these kids (my daughter) who constantly text message.  They text message each other in class, text message on the computer, text message at home.  There is a telephone available, use it.  Oh wait, they will text message to do just that.  (CM)  :o  >:(   >:(  Is a landline obsolete?

Ha! Ha!

For that reason alone, I think it's gonna be a long while before my daughter gets a cellphone!  ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 01/14/09 at 1:58 pm

One pet peeve I have...and this is something that occurs at my house all the time...is when people continue to pile rubbish into the can when it's full!

For heaven's sake, people...can't you take out the full bag and put in a new one before dumping your trash?!!  Sheesh!  >:(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/14/09 at 2:03 pm

People who constantly say "like".  White kids who try way too hard to be "ghetto" when they live in the suburbs.  People who think it's "cool" to be mean and condescending.  What really ticks me off is when they can't or won't spell properly either.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/14/09 at 2:04 pm

^ Aren't you glad you don't have to deal with that as much in this forum?  :D  Check out the Xbox forums...

Written By: Howard on 01/14/09 at 7:01 pm

People who walk the streets during the winter time and most of them aren't wearing hats,gloves,scarves and mittens.I mean where do they think they are? Miami Florida? It's freakin 25 degrees for christ sakes!  >:(

Written By: statsqueen on 01/14/09 at 7:04 pm

People who walk the streets during the winter time and most of them aren't wearing hats,gloves,scarves and mittens.I mean where do they think they are? Miami Florida? It's freakin 25 degrees for christ sakes!  >:(

You've never been on the Ferris State campus in winter, have you, Howard?

You will (and I am NOT making this up) see:  kids in sweatshirts and shorts and my personal favorite (and one I personally witnessed in Nov/Dec after we had snow--still on the ground):  a student walking in a sleeveless tshirt, shorts and workboots.  I'm guessing the people you see have spent a winter semester at Ferris where that is the norm.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/14/09 at 7:06 pm

You've never been on the Ferris State campus in winter, have you, Howard?

You will (and I am NOT making this up) see:  kids in sweatshirts and shorts and my personal favorite (and one I personally witnessed in Nov/Dec after we had snow--still on the ground):  a student walking in a sleeveless tshirt, shorts and workboots.  I'm guessing the people you see have spent a winter semester at Ferris where that is the norm.  ;D

Where's Ferris State?  ??? Somewhere in London? ???

Written By: statsqueen on 01/14/09 at 7:08 pm

Where's Ferris State?  ??? Somewhere in London? ???

lol It's the university where I work in Big Rapids, Michigan  :)

Written By: Howard on 01/14/09 at 7:09 pm

lol It's the university where I work in Big Rapids, Michigan   :)

How's the temperature there?

Written By: karen on 01/14/09 at 7:48 pm

But that's their problem not yours!

Someone I knew in the UK always wore shorts - not sure if he would here!

The other week I saw two or three in t shirts and shorts at the ski place.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/14/09 at 11:07 pm

One pet peeve I have...and this is something that occurs at my house all the time...is when people continue to pile rubbish into the can when it's full!

For heaven's sake, people...can't you take out the full bag and put in a new one before dumping your trash?!!  Sheesh!  >:(

i hear ya Karen...that irks me as well!

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/09 at 3:57 am

um, don't take it personally when i reach through the computer screen and choke your smart-ass neck until you're fudging DEAD.

Um  I do that all the time.... sorry!

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/09 at 4:30 am

People who constantly say "like". 

That bugs me too... then I got bored last night!  ;D

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/Demotivators/Articulation.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/Demotivators/FDR.jpg

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/Demotivators/JFK.jpg

Written By: Howard on 01/15/09 at 6:55 am

People who talk too fast without stopping for a sentence.  ::)

Written By: adagio on 01/15/09 at 9:21 am

People who talk too fast without stopping for a sentence.  ::)

When people come from the North and start talking fast, we have to remind them..'slow down, we don't listen that fast.'

(noticed Howard's new avatar, is that you?)

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/09 at 2:11 pm

When people come from the North and start talking fast, we have to remind them..'slow down, we don't listen that fast.'

looks like tom cruise to me

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/15/09 at 2:23 pm

I used to have the same problem with my OLD last name. I always told people that there was only one of me and my last name didn't have an "s" at the end. Then I discovered that there was a girl with the same first name and the last name WITH the "s".  :o :o :o  Then I said, to everyone, "Maybe there are two of me." I have only contacted this other girl by email and we compared notes how everyone would confuse us.

Don't have that trouble any more because I now have a different last name and if anyone put an "s" on the end of this one.... :o :o :o  ;)  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Tia on 01/15/09 at 2:26 pm

anyhoos....

Written By: snozberries on 01/15/09 at 2:27 pm

Don't have that trouble any more because I now have a different last name and if anyone put an "s" on the end of this one.... :o :o :o  ;)  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

;D

Written By: Howard on 01/15/09 at 4:06 pm

No,that's not me,that's Tom Cruise,the picture of me had a red x this morning so I changed it to Tom cruise cause that's what they call me at work over there.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/15/09 at 4:07 pm

looks like tom cruise to me

Yes,It's Tom Cruise I look like him don't I?  ;)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/15/09 at 8:36 pm

^ Aren't you glad you don't have to deal with that as much in this forum?  :D  Check out the Xbox forums...

OK, so like, I don't want to check out the dufus's (plural is dufi  :) ) at the F-ing x-box forems.  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/15/09 at 8:42 pm

That happens in your house too....  So my husband, knowing this is a pet peeve of mine - tries to keep the large stuff out of the trash (so it doesn't get full so quick ;))  Oh yah you know where this is going.  He puts all the large stuff in a pile by the trash can; so know I have trash outside of the trash can (boxes, milk jugs, egg cartons).... AND HE DOES NOT TAKE THEM OUT TO THE TRASH, the pile just gets larger til - A. I do it myself or B. I blow a fuse and yell loud enough, he picks it up right away  ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/16/09 at 7:09 am

when customers drive too fast in the parking lot,they think it's the Indiana Speedway.  >:(  ::)

Written By: adagio on 01/16/09 at 7:20 am

That happens in your house too....  So my husband, knowing this is a pet peeve of mine - tries to keep the large stuff out of the trash (so it doesn't get full so quick ;))  Oh yah you know where this is going.  He puts all the large stuff in a pile by the trash can; so know I have trash outside of the trash can (boxes, milk jugs, egg cartons).... AND HE DOES NOT TAKE THEM OUT TO THE TRASH, the pile just gets larger til - A. I do it myself or B. I blow a fuse and yell loud enough, he picks it up right away  ::)

Sounds familiar, Kathie.  Except my husband had a new twist in it.  He would take the garbage out of the trash can, puts it in a bag and LEAVES IT ON SOME COUNTER.  Geesh!!  People use that for food, really, not garbage.  And he's stubborn, so it stayed there until I moved it.  Something he used to do....burn pizza boxes in the back yard.  FIRE!  FIRE!

Written By: Howard on 01/16/09 at 7:21 am

do you have seperate garbage cans?

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 9:37 am

Sounds familiar, Kathie.  Except my husband had a new twist in it.  He would take the garbage out of the trash can, puts it in a bag and LEAVES IT ON SOME COUNTER.  Geesh!!  People use that for food, really, not garbage.  And he's stubborn, so it stayed there until I moved it.  Something he used to do....burn pizza boxes in the back yard.  FIRE!  FIRE!
EWWWWW.  I would have came unglued 8-P  Let's not get our husbands together, I do not want mine coming home with that idea ;)

;D

do you have seperate garbage cans?
Just one trash can!  He would just stick "bulky" trash items outside of the trash, to be taken out at a later date (and they wouldn't get taken out)

Written By: adagio on 01/16/09 at 1:05 pm

EWWWWW.  I would have came unglued 8-P   Let's not get our husbands together, I do not want mine coming home with that idea ;)

No, you would hate that disgusting idea as much as I did.  While he's at, he might as well strew the garbage ALL over the counters.....YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

Written By: Howard on 01/16/09 at 4:23 pm

EWWWWW.  I would have came unglued 8-P   Let's not get our husbands together, I do not want mine coming home with that idea ;)

;DJust one trash can!  He would just stick "bulky" trash items outside of the trash, to be taken out at a later date (and they wouldn't get taken out)

I would buy another garbage can if I was you.

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 4:28 pm

I would buy another garbage can if I was you.
Just to have it filled and another pile on the outside of it - no way I have to stop somewhere ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/16/09 at 4:41 pm

Just to have it filled and another pile on the outside of it - no way I have to stop somewhere ;D

So,what's the worst that could happen?

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 4:42 pm

So,what's the worst that could happen?
I have 2 full trash cans - and 2 piles of trash on the ground besides them ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/16/09 at 4:54 pm

I have 2 full trash cans - and 2 piles of trash on the ground besides them ::)

feed them to the birds?  ;D

I'm j/k.  ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 4:56 pm

feed them to the birds?  ;D

I'm j/k.  ;)
Feed what to the birds - the garbage or my husband (quite frankly the husband probably would be easier, as the garbage just keeps stacking up)

Written By: ladybug316 on 01/16/09 at 7:35 pm

Feed what to the birds - the garbage or my husband (quite frankly the husband probably would be easier, as the garbage just keeps stacking up)

;D You always crack me up!  Karma!

Written By: adagio on 01/16/09 at 7:46 pm

There would be a kitchen decorated with garbage cans only. 8-P

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 8:13 pm

With garbage still on the counters ???

>:(

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/16/09 at 8:14 pm

;D You always crack me up!  Karma!
And Karma to you ;)

Written By: adagio on 01/16/09 at 8:17 pm

With garbage still on the counters ???

;D

Of course, the stubborn &^)*would.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/17/09 at 6:46 am

unless you live like Fred Sanford.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/17/09 at 6:47 am

Now that would be a delicious treat for the birds.  ;D ;)

Written By: ADH13 on 01/17/09 at 6:29 pm

I hate when I try to be polite by holding a door open for someone, and next thing I know, 20-some people have come through and I'm still standing there holding it.

Written By: snozberries on 01/17/09 at 6:36 pm

I hate when I try to be polite by holding a door open for someone, and next thing I know, 20-some people have come through and I'm still standing there holding it.

;D

aint that the truth!

Written By: Howard on 01/17/09 at 7:09 pm

That's New York for you,people have lost their manners sometimes. ::)

Written By: statsqueen on 01/17/09 at 9:38 pm

I feel ya!

That's New York for you,people have lost their manners sometimes. ::)

It happens in MI, too, so I'm guessing it happens everywhere :)

Written By: Howard on 01/18/09 at 6:55 am

I hate it when two wagons gets stuck and customers try to struggle for minutes trying to break it apart then just put it aside for other customers to try to break it apart again.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/09 at 10:04 am

I hate it when two wagons gets stuck and customers try to struggle for minutes trying to break it apart then just put it aside for other customers to try to break it apart again.  ::)

for those of us not in the business Howard...sometimes it's really hard to get the carts apart.  Where would you suggest we leave them if we can't get them apart?

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/18/09 at 10:52 am

Funny, when I go to try and get a cart and they are stuck together, I blame the cart attendant :o

Just kidding Howard  ;)

What exactly is the best way to get carts apart????

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/18/09 at 12:05 pm

When that happens, you should hold your hand out-palm up. Maybe someone will give you a tip.  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/18/09 at 9:09 pm

for those of us not in the business Howard...sometimes it's really hard to get the carts apart.  Where would you suggest we leave them if we can't get them apart?

I don't know,haven't figured it out yet.

Written By: Howard on 01/18/09 at 9:10 pm

Funny, when I go to try and get a cart and they are stuck together, I blame the cart attendant :o

Just kidding Howard  ;)

What exactly is the best way to get carts apart????

Well first of all don't break them or we'll charge you 100.00 for a cart that's broken and we'll blame it on you.

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/09 at 1:45 am

I don't know,haven't figured it out yet.

well if you the expert doesn't know how can you be annoyed that we don't know either?

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/09 at 1:46 am

Well first of all don't break them or we'll charge you 100.00 for a cart that's broken and we'll blame it on you.

that's why we stop when they don't come apart....so we don't break them and get charged for it  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/19/09 at 5:46 am

that's why we stop when they don't come apart....so we don't break them and get charged for it  ;D

If you break them,you pay!  >:(

;)

Written By: Howard on 01/19/09 at 5:47 am

well if you the expert doesn't know how can you be annoyed that we don't know either?

I don't know. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/09 at 1:47 pm

I don't know. ;D

at least you're honest  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/19/09 at 4:49 pm

when people give me such stupid answers. ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/20/09 at 2:36 pm

Grown ups in pig tails.  Actually grown ups doing any kind of cutesy crap like that.

Written By: karen on 01/20/09 at 3:39 pm

My stupid computer is annoying me at the moment.  I think it might have a virus.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/20/09 at 4:13 pm

Obama bashing annoys the hell out of me... we had to put up with that idiot a$$hole Bush for 8 friggin' years yet the conservative loud mouths aren't even willing to give Obama one day! 

Written By: adagio on 01/20/09 at 5:12 pm

Obama bashing annoys the hell out of me... we had to put up with that idiot a$$hole Bush for 8 friggin' years yet the conservative loud mouths aren't even willing to give Obama one day!   

Obama bashing?  When and where?  What about years of Bush bashing that made me physically ill?

But enough about politics...too many arguments everywhere are started over politics.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/argue.gif

Verde?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/20/09 at 6:25 pm

Obama bashing?  When and where?  What about years of Bush bashing that made me physically ill?

But enough about politics...too many arguments everywhere are started over politics.   http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/argue.gif

Verde?

Bush is resting comfortably at his new home in an affluent neighborhood in Dallas.  As for Bush-Bashing making you physically ill, my Mom has the same complaint.  Must be a Republican aliment.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/20/09 at 6:29 pm

Yeah, at least wait until he DOES something as prez before they start bashing.  ;D

Cat

Written By: Howard on 01/20/09 at 6:38 pm

Yeah, at least wait until he DOES something as prez before they start bashing.  ;D

Cat

Yeah,He just started so give him a chance. ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/20/09 at 6:39 pm

My Winamp is buffering!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/20/09 at 8:03 pm

But enough about politics...too many arguments everywhere are started over politics.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/argue.gif

Verde?

verde is green...

I'm just saying the man hasn't even slept in the white house yet and you were the fourth person in two days to bash him here... I say at least give him a chance before you judge... the Bush bashing was pretty much validated by Bush himself.

Written By: snozberries on 01/20/09 at 8:04 pm

Bush is resting comfortably at his new home in an affluent neighborhood in Dallas.  As for Bush-Bashing making you physically ill, my Mom has the same complaint.  Must be a Republican aliment.

I call it Hasselbeck-itis  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/20/09 at 8:04 pm

Yeah,He just started so give him a chance. ::)

See Howard gets it...  karma

Written By: adagio on 01/20/09 at 8:21 pm

verde is green...

I'm just saying the man hasn't even slept in the white house yet and you were the fourth person in two days to bash him here... I say at least give him a chance before you judge... the Bush bashing was pretty much validated by Bush himself.

I never bashed.

Written By: adagio on 01/20/09 at 8:24 pm

What ailment would that be and I'm not a Republican, thank you. 8)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/20/09 at 8:56 pm

What ailment would that be and I'm not a Republican, thank you. 8)

Hey I've gotta keep quiet about Bill Richardson being politically annihilated.  *sigh*  I hate suffering in silence. :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 01/20/09 at 8:57 pm

I never bashed.

Today is a day of change.

It depends on who you ask.  Me, I wanted no change...especially to an inept person.http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/14/sad1.gif

sounded like the beginnings of bashing to me...

Written By: Howard on 01/21/09 at 6:50 am

See Howard gets it...  karma

http://www.barackobama.net/pictures/barack-obama-2.jpg  O0
Thanks,Change is gonna come!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/21/09 at 11:34 am

http://www.barackobama.net/pictures/barack-obama-2.jpg  O0
Thanks,Change is gonna come!

Karma for that.

Cat

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/21/09 at 12:31 pm

One of my pet peeves is when people blatantly do things, and then say "I didn't do them."  ::)

Written By: Howard on 01/21/09 at 2:06 pm

Karma for that.

Cat

YAY,Thanks Cat,karma backatcha!  :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 10:37 am

"Also too"

Okay it's funny when Tina Fey does it as a mockery of Sarah Palin...but listening to Sherri Shepherd say it almost everyday on the View grates on my last nerve!

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 10:40 am

i hate it when you're getting ready to heat up your lunch and someone says, "oo, what'd you get me?"

um, i got you seven courses of STFU with your old-ass annoying joke.

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 10:55 am

i hate it when you're getting ready to heat up your lunch and someone says, "oo, what'd you get me?"

so.... what did you get me!  ;D

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 11:10 am

so.... what did you get me!  ;D
SLOWLY I TURNED... STEP BY STEP...  >:(

;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 11:59 am

SLOWLY I TURNED... STEP BY STEP...  >:(

;D

I LOVE THAT  BIT!!!

but seriously.... what did you get me?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/24/09 at 12:37 pm

When people refer to my husband as Don.  >:( >:( >:(  I don't mind if they call him "The Don" or DC-but I just hate it when they say Don. The reason has to do with a past member who some people may remember-and some of the s**t that happened about that same time.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 12:39 pm

When people refer to my husband as Don.  >:( >:( >:(  I don't mind if they call him "The Don" or DC-but I just hate it when they say Don. The reason has to do with a past member who some people may remember-and some of the s**t that happened about that same time.

Cat

I know I have used The Don... hopefully I never slipped and forgot the "The"

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 12:56 pm

I LOVE THAT  BIT!!!

i got you some mahi mahi fried in olive oil with tomato basil sauce with garlic, onions and beef stock. but you weren't here so i ate it myself.  8) yum, though next time i might wanna add some mushrooms.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/24/09 at 12:59 pm

You know on "Office Space" when that lady walks up to Michael Bolton and says "it sound like somebody has a case of the MONDAYS!"

And his face morphs into the most heinous look of disgust that you've ever seen in your life?

That's the face I made when I read the above quote.

http://i41.tinypic.com/34oair9.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 1:03 pm

actually... I thought it sounded good...till he mentioned mushrooms  8-P

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 1:04 pm

You know on "Office Space" when that lady walks up to Michael Bolton and says "it sound like somebody has a case of the MONDAYS!"

And his face morphs into the most heinous look of disgust that you've ever seen in your life?

That's the face I made when I read the above quote.

http://i41.tinypic.com/34oair9.jpg
haha i aim to please. i didn't know you hated mahi mahi so much!

there was some movie i saw recently where someone talks about flying into a rage whenever someone refers to wednesday as "hump day."

you didn't happen to see the 30 rock where tracy and jenna keep trying to make the people on the elevator laugh with interesting schizophrenic jokes, but kenneth always tears 'em up with "i didn't get the memo" office cliches? it's pretty classic.

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 1:06 pm

actually... I thought it sounded good...till he mentioned mushrooms  8-P
cuz you dont like mushrooms in general or does it sound like a bad mix with that particular dish? i welcome all cooking advice and council.

thing is, i bought too many mushrooms, now i'm trying to find any excuse to put them in everything. (i also have way too many carrots and celery.)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/24/09 at 1:13 pm

cuz you dont like mushrooms in general or does it sound like a bad mix with that particular dish? i welcome all cooking advice and council.

thing is, i bought too many mushrooms, now i'm trying to find any excuse to put them in everything. (i also have way too many carrots and celery.)

Mushrooms are fungus.  I really don't think they should be eaten.  Seriously.  I think that the fact that people eat them was a huge mistake somewhere along the line.  Plus they taste like dirt.  You don't see people scraping the mold and fungus out of their bathtubs and sprinkling it in pasta and on salads, but they'll pick it off of a turd and say "delicious!"  That's just weird.

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 1:14 pm

I like mushrooms about as much as I like cheese.... which is not at alll....

hmmm another pet peeve of mine... food that contains cheese and/or mushrooms.

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 1:16 pm

Mushrooms are fungus.  I really don't think they should be eaten.  Seriously.  I think that the fact that people eat them was a huge mistake somewhere along the line.  Plus they taste like dirt.  You don't see people scraping the mold and fungus out of their bathtubs and sprinkling it in pasta and on salads, but they'll pick it off of a turd and say "delicious!"  That's just weird.

its kind of like the first time someone looked at a snail and said mmmm I bet that'd make a tasty dish... I don't care how it tastes it just looks disgusting!!!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/24/09 at 1:20 pm

its kind of like the first time someone looked at a snail and said mmmm I bet that'd make a tasty dish... I don't care how it tastes it just looks disgusting!!!

I KNOW!  WTF?  8-P :o  >:(  Talk about flying into a rage!

haha i aim to please. i didn't know you hated mahi mahi so much!

there was some movie i saw recently where someone talks about flying into a rage whenever someone refers to wednesday as "hump day."

you didn't happen to see the 30 rock where tracy and jenna keep trying to make the people on the elevator laugh with interesting schizophrenic jokes, but kenneth always tears 'em up with "i didn't get the memo" office cliches? it's pretty classic.

I didn't see the 30 Rock.  I'd probably like the show, cause Tina Fey rules, but I don't have time for a new show in my line up.  I'm sorry.  That's just the way it has to be.

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 1:22 pm

ha mushrooms are tasty. that's how i usually feel about vinegar though -- you'd have loved this fish recipe, it totally had a bunch of red wine vinegar in it as well. i thought about leaving it out cuz i usually don't like vinegar but it mixed in well and gave it a punch without making me feel like i was eating lots of disgusting vinegar. vinegar is basically for cleaning windows, not for eating.  ;D might as well spritz some fantastik on your salad.

cheese is totally mold.  ;D and yet i read the body breaks down cheese to an opiate after you eat it, which explains why i like cheese about as much as i like sex.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/24/09 at 1:25 pm

ha mushrooms are tasty. that's how i usually feel about vinegar though -- you'd have loved this fish recipe, it totally had a bunch of red wine vinegar in it as well. i thought about leaving it out cuz i usually don't like vinegar but it mixed in well and gave it a punch without making me feel like i was eating lots of disgusting vinegar. vinegar is basically for cleaning windows, not for eating.  ;D might as well spritz some fantastik on your salad.

cheese is totally mold.  ;D and yet i read the body breaks down cheese to an opiate after you eat it, which explains why i like cheese about as much as i like sex.

Yeah, but cheese doesn't grow in the forest on schitt.

Plus it melts.

Totally different.

And I don't wash my windows with balsamic vinegar or eat white vinegar.

Tia=Fail

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 1:25 pm

and dont get me started on mayonnaise. all mayonnaise needs to be loaded into a rocket and shot into space.  8-P most useless, inedible garbage in human history.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/24/09 at 1:45 pm

and dont get me started on mayonnaise. all mayonnaise needs to be loaded into a rocket and shot into space.  8-P most useless, inedible garbage in human history.

I can deal with Mayo, but only in small quantities, and I usually scrape it off of stuff.  Why do sandwich places put so much on?  And if you think about what it is made of, it's really quite gross. 

Don't get Davey started on it though.  He loves Mayonaise.

One of my pet peeves is when people call Mayonaise "Ma-naise."

It is pronounced May-oh-naise.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 1:51 pm

but you need mayo to make thousand island dressing....which makes a much better cocktail sauce for shrimp than...well shrimp cocktail sauce  ;D  my mom's cocktail sauce is mayo, ketchup and a squirt of lemon juice. She also uses hot sauce but I have a sensitive tongue so I don't eat hot foods so I always get my own dishes..... she makes hers and my fathers super hot...and mine super mild.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/24/09 at 2:45 pm

I can deal with Mayo, but only in small quantities, and I usually scrape it off of stuff.  Why do sandwich places put so much on?  And if you think about what it is made of, it's really quite gross. 

I agree, very small quantities only. 

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/24/09 at 2:58 pm

:o  One thing we disagree on.  I like anything mayo-based.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:16 pm

I LOVE THAT  BIT!!!

How about a nice hot bowl of STFU. ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:17 pm

When customers say " Here Ya Go",Here's A Cart" the improper way! >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:19 pm

what's the proper way?

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:23 pm

what's the proper way?

hand it to us don't throw it like we're supposed to catch it our mouths or something! ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/24/09 at 3:26 pm

You're a brave man Howard but I'd run if I were you.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:29 pm

You're a brave man Howard but I'd run if I were you.

Hell No,I won't Go! >:(

;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/24/09 at 3:31 pm

Speaking of carts, I hate it when the last decent parking space has a cart sitting in the middle of it.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:32 pm

Speaking of carts, I hate it when the last decent parking space has a cart sitting in the middle of it.

For once I agree with you Odyssey and that pisses me off then customers then back up hitting it which in turn damages it.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/24/09 at 3:33 pm

Hell No,I won't Go! >:(

;D

OK, but if the cranky, T.V. watching, Mountain Dew drinking post whore from the west catches you . . . oh it's too gruesome to imagine.

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:33 pm

hand it to us don't throw it like we're supposed to catch it our mouths or something! ::)

wow I can't even pick them up! you people in NY must strong if they can throw them at you!

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:34 pm

OK, but if the cranky, T.V. watching, Mountain Dew drinking post whore from the west catches you . . . oh it's too gruesome to imagine.

there's a whore?

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:34 pm

wow I can't even pick them up! you people in NY must strong if they can throw them at you!

I can't even pick them up myself. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:34 pm

who me?  what did I miss who am I attacking? Just point me in the right direction I'm ready to go!!!!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:35 pm

who me?

I think she means me. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:36 pm

I think she means me. ;D

wow Howard... I had no idea you were a cranky, T.V. watching, Mountain Dew drinking post whore from the west

;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 01/24/09 at 3:37 pm

who me?  what did I miss who am I attacking? Just point me in the right direction I'm ready to go!!!!  ;D

He said STFU, I highly doubt you tolerate such language from him. >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:37 pm

He said STFU, I highly doubt you tolerate such language from him. >:(

I was ignoring it because I figured he probably already forgot he typed it anyway.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:38 pm

wow Howard... I had no idea you were a cranky, T.V. watching, Mountain Dew drinking post whore from the west

;D

whores drink Mountain Dew? I never knew that.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:47 pm

whores drink Mountain Dew? I never knew that.  ;D

Not all whores...in fact non average whores..like West Coast Post Whores.

Written By: Howard on 01/24/09 at 3:48 pm

Not all whores...in fact non average whores..like West Coast Post Whores.

I thought whores drank alcohol. ???

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:53 pm

I thought whores drank alcohol. ???

just the regulars whores do.  ;D

Written By: Tia on 01/24/09 at 3:53 pm

HOWARD GOT MY BACK! BOO-YAH! snoz dont even like my cooking. >:(

we da crew, right, howard?  8)

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/09 at 3:59 pm

HEY! *Ash* didn't like your cooking I liked everything but the mushrooms...you thought about putting mushrooms in but I gather you didn't do it so I was ready to chow down with you but you ate it all before I could dig in!  I should smite you for that.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/24/09 at 5:24 pm

That's why I bring my daughter, so she can move the carts. ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/24/09 at 9:25 pm

Make sure she does not throw them!

Some, I hear, do not like that ;)

;D

Written By: Dagwood on 01/24/09 at 9:26 pm

Make sure she does not throw them!

Some, I hear, do not like that ;)

;D

But, that takes all the fun out of it. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/24/09 at 9:44 pm

Hey Howard, looks like you missed one ;)

http://images.quickblogcast.com/1/1/0/0/1/117819-110011/DSC03631.JPG

Someone hurled this one into warmer weather ;D

Written By: statsqueen on 01/24/09 at 10:10 pm

I was ignoring it because I figured he probably already forgot he typed it anyway.

too funny...don't think he saw this one (or he is just ignoring it)  ;)

Glad I'm not the only one!  Our rule is (now that she does most of the driving) whoever is in the passenger seat gets out and moves the cart if we really want that space or can't find a better one.

Written By: Howard on 01/25/09 at 5:24 am

Hey Howard, looks like you missed one ;)

http://images.quickblogcast.com/1/1/0/0/1/117819-110011/DSC03631.JPG

Someone hurled this one into warmer weather ;D

I'll get it later,too cold right now. ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/25/09 at 5:25 am

Yes we da crew! ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/09 at 11:21 am

why do people call for information and then make you wait while they go get a pen and paper... I mean they called me! Couldn't they have had the pen and paper ready?  >:(

Written By: Howard on 01/25/09 at 4:40 pm

why do people call for information and then make you wait while they go get a pen and paper... I mean they called me! Couldn't they have had the pen and paper ready?  >:(

or when you call information then the operator puts you on hold saying "Someone Will Assist You Momentarily,please stay on the line". ::) >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/09 at 4:55 pm

or when you call information then the operator puts you on hold saying "Someone Will Assist You Momentarily,please stay on the line". ::) >:(

sorry howard... I missed a word... the people call ME for information but then they don't have a pen to copy the information they want me to give them.

Written By: statsqueen on 01/25/09 at 10:02 pm

sorry howard... I missed a word... the people call ME for information but then they don't have a pen to copy the information they want me to give them.

lol I feel your pain Q.  People will call specifically to make an appointment to take a test.  I start to rattle off my spiel with time, location, etc. and they stop me so they can write it down.

Written By: snozberries on 01/25/09 at 10:15 pm

lol I feel your pain Q.  People will call specifically to make an appointment to take a test.  I start to rattle off my spiel with time, location, etc. and they stop me so they can write it down.

exactly... in my case someone called to get the number to another agency... hello! I'm about to give you the phone number you were asking for!

oh and the one I really hate, when they decide to enter the phone number into their phone... Hi... I'm on the other end... can you please warn me before you do that because pushing buttons causes the phone to beep...right in my ear!

Written By: Howard on 01/26/09 at 5:49 am

So they think they have it memorized in their head?  ::)

Written By: ADH13 on 01/26/09 at 2:34 pm

exactly... in my case someone called to get the number to another agency... hello! I'm about to give you the phone number you were asking for!

OMG I hate that...

"Hi, I'm looking for the address to such-and-such"

"Ok, it's 2224..."

"Oh, hold on a second"

Makes me want to say "Call back when you're ready!" lol

Written By: Howard on 01/26/09 at 4:32 pm

When I call someone and get the answering machine.  ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/26/09 at 5:16 pm

When I call someone and get the answering machine.  ::)

I kinda like getting the answering machine.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/26/09 at 7:37 pm

I kinda like getting the answering machine.

me too..I love it actually! You can just spill your guts out and you never have to worry about what the other person will say! ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 01/26/09 at 7:39 pm

me too..I love it actually! You can just spill your guts out and you never have to worry about what the other person will say! ;D

Yeah, I think I'm one of the few that likes those automated answering systems.  I find it easier to get the information I need from a recording than having to talk to someone who'd much rather be doing other things. :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/26/09 at 7:40 pm

Yeah, I think I'm one of the few that likes those automated answering systems.  I find it easier to get the information I need from a recording than having to talk to someone who'd much rather be doing other things. :D

EXACTLY! ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/09 at 9:02 pm

oh and when someone calls to report a burglary...

"Someone stole my laptop"

"where"

"My house"

"Where do you live?"

Isla Vista

great- would mind telling me your address so I can get an officer to help you?

Written By: ADH13 on 01/26/09 at 10:07 pm

oh and when someone calls to report a burglary...

"Someone stole my laptop"

"where"

"My house"

"Where do you live?"

Isla Vista

great- would mind telling me your address so I can get an officer to help you?

I think people assume that you have all that... since hanging up results in an officer knocking at your door. :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/09 at 10:09 pm

I think people assume that you have all that... since hanging up results in an officer knocking at your door. :)

we only have that if they dial 911 these are not 911 worthy calls...  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/27/09 at 5:43 am

But the answering machine doesn't give you enough time so then it cuts you off...BEEP!  ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/27/09 at 10:52 pm

But the answering machine doesn't give you enough time so then it cuts you off...BEEP!  ::)

you must be too long winded, Howard. :D

Written By: Howard on 01/28/09 at 4:46 pm

you must be too long winded, Howard. :D

I don't get in all of what I have to say sometimes.  ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/09 at 6:56 pm

Nothing annoys me more than when people don't put the new roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder.

Seriously.

It takes all of what, 2 seconds?

And you're just sitting there...I mean...what else do you have to do that is soooo important?

I just went into my guest bathroom, which I NEVER use, and there was half a roll of toilet paper balanced on top of the empty holder.  So someone has been using it long enough to use half the freaking roll.  Why, in the name of all that is good and holy, couldn't you just switch them out?  Not to mention the fact that the garbage can is DIRECTLY UNDER the damn holder so it's really easy to drop the empty roll into it.

::)

Written By: karen on 02/12/09 at 6:57 pm

It sounds like my daughter has been visiting Ash

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/09 at 6:59 pm

Nothing annoys me more than when people don't put the new roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder.

Seriously.

And you're just sitting there...I mean...what else do you have to do that is soooo important?

I just went into my guest bathroom, which I NEVER use, and there was half a roll of toilet paper balanced on top of the empty holder.  So someone has been using it long enough to use half the freaking roll.  Why, in the name of all that is good and holy, couldn't you just switch them out?  Not to mention the fact that the garbage can is DIRECTLY UNDER the damn holder so it's really easy to drop the empty roll into it.

^ ;D ;D ;D  I was just writing -

WHY HAS MY HUSBAND BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE >:( >:( >:( >:(

;)

;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/09 at 7:01 pm

^ ;D ;D ;D  I was just writing -

WHY HAS MY HUSBAND BEEN TO YOUR HOUSE >:( >:( >:( >:(

;)

;D

LOL!  It's funny that you say that because he just called me from work, and I said "Did you get new toilet paper in the guest bathroom and not replace it on the holder!  >:(" 

And he was all scared, and like "Noooo!"

I think it was his brother.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/09 at 7:02 pm

LOL!  It's funny that you say that because he just called me from work, and I said "Did you get new toilet paper in the guest bathroom and not replace it on the holder!  >:(" 

Just to clarify...it was my husband that called me...not yours.   ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/12/09 at 7:09 pm

Just to clarify...it was my husband that called me...not yours.  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  ROFL

I was thinking the same thing

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/12/09 at 7:11 pm

It's always like that at my sister's house too.  They never put it on the holder, and it kills me.  Am I crazy to get so annoyed?

Written By: karen on 02/12/09 at 7:19 pm

So we all have to smite Semper Yoda?

Written By: Howard on 02/13/09 at 6:40 am

I hate it when we run out of toilet paper,you're on the toilet doing your Number 2 then you realize the toilet paper is in the linen closet. ::)

Then you have to run to the linen closet with pants and undewear down just for stupid toilet paper. ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/13/09 at 9:33 am

So we all have to smite Semper Yoda?

Karen, you are way too observant.

But...yes.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/14/09 at 3:24 pm

When people ask dumb questions,they will get dumb answers. >:(  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/14/09 at 6:17 pm

Seriously.

That is one of those things that I REALLY HATE to do-put the toilet paper on the holder. I know, I know, it is just a minor thing to do-but I just hate to do it. When I lived alone-I never did it-UNLESS someone was coming over. Now, I always do it-even though I hate doing it-and yes, I'm ALWAYS the one who gets to the end so that means I have to do it. (Of course that is because I use more toilet paper than Carlos). And it never fails, we go visiting someone and I use their bathroom-sure enough, I get the end and I feel obligated to change the roll-again I repeat-I HATE HAVING TO CHANGE THE STUPID THING!!!!

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/09 at 6:31 pm

That is one of those things that I REALLY HATE to do-put the toilet paper on the holder. I know, I know, it is just a minor thing to do-but I just hate to do it. When I lived alone-I never did it-UNLESS someone was coming over. Now, I always do it-even though I hate doing it-and yes, I'm ALWAYS the one who gets to the end so that means I have to do it. (Of course that is because I use more toilet paper than Carlos). And it never fails, we go visiting someone and I use their bathroom-sure enough, I get the end and I feel obligated to change the roll-again I repeat-I HATE HAVING TO CHANGE THE STUPID THING!!!!

Cat

thank you....such a waste of time... I mean you just go through the roll then you gotta do it all over again... I just keep my roll somewhere nearby!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/15/09 at 5:25 am

Those stupid U-Scan machines.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/09 at 1:15 pm

thank you....such a waste of time... I mean you just go through the roll then you gotta do it all over again... I just keep my roll somewhere nearby!  ;D

But it's a lot easier to get it off the roll when it's on the roller than if it's sitting on the sink or something isn't it?  On the roller, it's a one handed operation, but if you have to pick it up to get the paper off, it's much more complicated.

This is a funny conversation.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/09 at 1:39 pm

But it's a lot easier to get it off the roll when it's on the roller than if it's sitting on the sink or something isn't it?  On the roller, it's a one handed operation, but if you have to pick it up to get the paper off, it's much more complicated.

This is a funny conversation.   ;D

hmmm on the roller I have to spin it to find the end.. on the sink I pick it up and find the end instantly.

Written By: Howard on 02/15/09 at 3:05 pm

This is a funny conversation.   ;D

Damn,you women have it complicated. ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/15/09 at 3:07 pm

hmmm on the roller I have to spin it to find the end.. on the sink I pick it up and find the end instantly.

why don't you do like my father taught me,take a big piece,spin it like a spinner then fold it then... you know the rest.  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/15/09 at 3:11 pm

why don't you do like my father taught me,take a big piece,spin it like a spinner then fold it then... you know the rest.  ;D

Howard, your dad sounds really cool. 

Written By: Howard on 02/15/09 at 3:13 pm

Howard, your dad sounds really cool. 

he taught me well when I was growing up. ;D ;)

Written By: statsqueen on 02/15/09 at 9:19 pm

Seriously.

I think it was one of my parents....most likely my dad.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/09 at 6:47 am

A pet peeve is when I run out of toilet paper and I'm on the toilet finishing a number 2 then with my pants down have to go straight to the effin linen closet for a roll of TP. ::)

;D

Written By: Frank on 02/16/09 at 2:58 pm

people who BLAST their ipod's (or equivalent) when taking public transit.

people who clip their finger nails /toe nails in their office at work, in front of others to see  (like my co-worker)

Written By: Howard on 02/16/09 at 3:03 pm

people who clip their finger nails /toe nails in their office at work, in front of others to see  (like my co-worker)

or better yet when people talk so loudly with their cell phones,it's been commonplace as of late. ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/16/09 at 3:37 pm

I've been bitched at for humming along with a cranked up iPod.  If it's going to be loud and people know the song why get upset when it turns into a buswide sing-a-long?

I had a friend that did that.  It was disturbing indeed.

Written By: adagio on 02/16/09 at 9:18 pm

A pet peeve is when I run out of toilet paper and I'm on the toilet finishing a number 2 then with my pants down have to go straight to the effin linen closet for a roll of TP. ::)

;D

;D

Written By: Step-chan on 02/16/09 at 11:25 pm

When a bus speeds by a stop ahead of schedule and I'm less than 15 feet away from the stop.

(This happened not too long ago)

Written By: Howard on 02/17/09 at 6:34 am

;D

so what's wrong with that? I'm sure you women have run out of TP once in your life before,you have no TP,then you're out of luck.

Written By: adagio on 02/17/09 at 7:35 am

so what's wrong with that? I'm sure you women have run out of TP once in your life before,you have no TP,then you're out of luck.

Visualizing... ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/17/09 at 3:05 pm

Visualizing... ;D

don't visualize too hard you might hurt your head. ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/17/09 at 3:07 pm

When the phone rings in the other room when you are on the toilet in the next room,I wish we all had phones in the bathroom.

Written By: karen on 02/17/09 at 3:10 pm

What's this obsession with all things toilet related?

Written By: Howard on 02/17/09 at 3:29 pm

What's this obsession with all things toilet related?

I don't know,someone brought it up Karen. ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/17/09 at 6:01 pm

don't visualize too hard you might hurt your head. ;D

Guess you're right.  I really don't want to think too hard about the naked rush for toilet paper.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/18/09 at 6:33 am

Guess you're right.  I really don't want to think too hard about the naked rush for toilet paper.   ;D

How would you feel if you were down to the last roll of TP? ;D

Written By: adagio on 02/18/09 at 8:01 am

How would you feel if you were down to the last roll of TP? ;D

frantic, but hiding my goings-on ???

Written By: Howard on 02/18/09 at 7:01 pm

frantic, but hiding my goings-on ???

How would you hide it? ???

Written By: adagio on 02/18/09 at 7:05 pm

How would you hide it? ???

never you mind...let's drop that subject, not my favorite by a long shot.

Written By: Howard on 02/18/09 at 7:20 pm

never you mind...let's drop that subject, not my favorite by a long shot.

Ok Sorry Adagio,let's discuss something else. ;)

Written By: adagio on 02/18/09 at 10:42 pm

Ok Sorry Adagio,let's discuss something else. ;)

Read any good books lately?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/19/09 at 6:40 am

Read any good books lately?   ;D

No I read newspapers,I keep up with what's happening in the world.

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 2:59 pm

No I read newspapers,I keep up with what's happening in the world.

but not on the boards  ???

sorry- couldn't resist

Written By: Howard on 02/19/09 at 5:57 pm

but not on the boards  ???

sorry- couldn't resist

Maybe I don't keep up with what's happening with most people here. :(

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 5:58 pm

Maybe I don't keep up with what's happening with most people here. :(

its all about retaining what you read...

Written By: Howard on 02/19/09 at 6:01 pm

its all about retaining what you read...

I guess I don't retain what I read on here.

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/09 at 6:08 pm

I guess I don't retain what I read on here.

you guess?  ;D

that's funny howard.... you get karma!

Written By: Howard on 02/19/09 at 6:09 pm

you guess?   ;D

that's funny howard.... you get karma!

Thank You,I guess?

Karma backatcha!  :)

Written By: mooster on 02/20/09 at 9:39 pm

Pettiness and intolerance ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/09 at 9:43 pm

Pettiness and intolerance ::)

are you talking about me?  ;D

Written By: mooster on 02/20/09 at 9:47 pm

are you talking about me?  ;D

No! Just in general  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/09 at 9:58 pm

No! Just in general  ;)

I figured you got at least 50% of it correct....maybe even 75%  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/21/09 at 6:46 am

What pisses me off is when I get off the bus and I find 6 carts around the corner and 2 across the street where Staples is and if the guy before me doesn't fetch the wagons and if the guy after me doesn't want to be bothered then they rely on me to get them,It's just disgusting the way customers treat the carts these days. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 10:25 am

What pisses me off is when I get off the bus and I find 6 carts around the corner and 2 across the street where Staples is and if the guy before me doesn't fetch the wagons and if the guy after me doesn't want to be bothered then they rely on me to get them,It's just disgusting the way customers treat the carts these days. ::)

but if the customer brought the carts back then they wouldn't need to pay you to go get them....so in a way- its job security.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/21/09 at 6:50 pm

but if the customer brought the carts back then they wouldn't need to pay you to go get them....so in a way- its job security.  ;D

I'd rather be paid a quarter for every 1 cart a customer brings back to me.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/09 at 7:13 pm

I'd rather be paid a quarter for every 1 cart a customer brings back to me.

but if the customer bring the carts back then no one needs you to go get them....see how that works?

Written By: Howard on 02/21/09 at 7:23 pm

but if the customer bring the carts back then no one needs you to go get them....see how that works?

But I still want my quarter.

Written By: snozberries on 02/22/09 at 1:10 am

But I still want my quarter.

but you wouldn't be there to collect the quarter because you wouldn't have the job anymore because they wouldn't need you with all the customers returning carts on their own.

Written By: Howard on 02/22/09 at 6:44 am

but you wouldn't be there to collect the quarter because you wouldn't have the job anymore because they wouldn't need you with all the customers returning carts on their own.

They can put in my money jar. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/22/09 at 1:10 pm

They can put in my money jar. ;D

But you wouldn't  have a money jar because you wouldn't be working there anymore.

Written By: snozberries on 02/22/09 at 1:12 pm

I'll admit, it's conversations like the one I'm having now that are my pet peeve. ... yet I continue to allow myself to get sucked in to them  ::)

Written By: karen on 02/22/09 at 4:19 pm

I'll admit, it's conversations like the one I'm having now that are my pet peeve. ... yet I continue to allow myself to get sucked in to them  ::)

I was just thinking the same thing!

Written By: snozberries on 02/22/09 at 5:11 pm

I was just thinking the same thing!

For some reason I think if I keep trying I can fix it....but I can't  :(

Written By: Howard on 02/23/09 at 5:46 am

so many fliers in the wagons,it's ridiculous!  >:(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/23/09 at 4:42 pm

so many fliers in the wagons,it's ridiculous!  >:(

you should recycle them!

Written By: snozberries on 02/23/09 at 4:58 pm

you should recycle them!

are you being funny?  :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/23/09 at 5:28 pm

are you being funny?  :P

sure! ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/24/09 at 5:45 am

you should recycle them!

Well I don't think Pathmark or the supervisors will listen to me. >:(  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/09 at 7:18 pm

Well I don't think Pathmark or the supervisors will listen to me. >:(  ::)

You'll never know until u ask

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/24/09 at 7:37 pm

You'll never know until u ask

Have we had this conversation before ??? ??? ???

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/09 at 8:54 pm

Have we had this conversation before ??? ??? ???

Yes we have several times

Written By: karen on 02/24/09 at 9:07 pm

it's deja vu all over again

Written By: 2kidsami on 02/24/09 at 9:14 pm

Yes we have several times
Isn't that a pet peeve???

When you find yourself saying the same thing over and over again ;D ;D ;D

Written By: NbC on 02/25/09 at 5:28 am

Isn't that a pet peeve???

When you find yourself saying the same thing over and over again ;D ;D ;D

Or post whoring.  :D

Written By: Howard on 02/25/09 at 6:39 am

it's deja vu all over again

I guess deja vu is a pet peeve.

Written By: Howard on 02/25/09 at 6:39 am

When someone forgets to flush the toilet.  :o  :P

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/25/09 at 11:11 am

When Howard mentions something gross right before I'm ready to eat lunch. 8-P

Written By: snozberries on 02/25/09 at 11:36 am

Technically I think that;s more of a "Don't you hate it when" than a pet peeve..... unless everyone in your life doesn't flush....then flushing would be a PP  ;)

:D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/25/09 at 6:47 pm

A good bet would be not to read his posts just before eating. ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/25/09 at 6:52 pm

A good bet would be not to read his posts just before eating. ;D

or when you have a full stomach.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/25/09 at 6:53 pm

Technically I think that;s more of a "Don't you hate it when" than a pet peeve..... unless everyone in your life doesn't flush....then flushing would be a PP  ;)

:D

HAHA,You said PP.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/25/09 at 6:53 pm

What were you eating?

Written By: karen on 02/25/09 at 8:30 pm

Illustrations of rainbows with the colours seriously wrong.  Red goes on the outside

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/25/09 at 9:14 pm

What were you eating?

pizza

Written By: Howard on 02/26/09 at 6:44 am

pizza

Sorry,didn't want to disrupt your little meal. :(

Written By: MissDemento on 02/26/09 at 4:48 pm

Speaking about food.. I really hate it when people chew with their mouths are open. 8-P Also when people chew gum like a cow gnawing on grass. YUCK!

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/26/09 at 6:57 pm

Speaking about food.. I really hate it when people chew with their mouths are open. 8-P Also when people chew gum like a cow gnawing on grass. YUCK!

People constantly cracking their gum annoys the heck out of me. >:(

Written By: Howard on 02/26/09 at 7:05 pm

Yeah,that's gross,Sometimes they burp or belch after a good meal. ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/26/09 at 9:14 pm

Yeah,that's gross,Sometimes they burp or belch after a good meal. ;D

in some countries...that means that they really liked the meal! ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 02/26/09 at 11:30 pm

Ugh...I hate that too!  And when they make that smacking sound?  GROSS!

Written By: MissDemento on 02/27/09 at 1:14 am

Ugh...I hate that too!  And when they make that smacking sound?  GROSS!

:shivers: I know. And probably the sound of someone chewing their fingernails!

Written By: Howard on 02/27/09 at 6:53 am

when people start sentences with "you know". ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/09 at 11:46 am

I think I said this before but it warrants repeating... when Sherri Shepherd says "also too"  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/27/09 at 3:03 pm

When I can't stand slowpokes.  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/27/09 at 6:21 pm

I think I said this before but it warrants repeating... when Sherri Shepherd says "also too"  ::)

That is annoying.

Written By: Howard on 02/28/09 at 6:42 am

stupid infomercials. >:(

Written By: mooster on 02/28/09 at 7:13 pm

Pot stirrers  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/28/09 at 7:15 pm

really stupid people! >:(

Written By: MissDemento on 03/01/09 at 10:53 am

People who try to hard to be something they're not. I really hate that.

Written By: snozberries on 03/01/09 at 11:44 am

Pot stirrers  ::)

HEY KETTLE! You're black!!!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/01/09 at 4:42 pm

People who try to hard to be something they're not. I really hate that.

It's like they're stuck up or something.

Written By: MissDemento on 03/01/09 at 5:22 pm

It's like they're stuck up or something.

Yes! Also when they pretend to like everything you like even though they contradict themselves. It makes me so angry!

Written By: snozberries on 03/01/09 at 6:10 pm

Yes! Also when they pretend to like everything you like even though they contradict themselves. It makes me so angry!

this reminds me  people who argue with you for the sake of arguing.

I work with a guy who has to disagree with everything I say.... just because.... Heck he even manages to argue with me when we actually agree on something!  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/02/09 at 5:52 am

They just don't want to lie.

Written By: MissDemento on 03/02/09 at 12:42 pm

this reminds me  people who argue with you for the sake of arguing.

I work with a guy who has to disagree with everything I say.... just because.... Heck he even manages to argue with me when we actually agree on something!  ::)

Ugh, I know a few people like that myself, I just ignore it anymore. I don't mind the challenge of shutting them up ha ha!

Written By: MissDemento on 03/02/09 at 12:43 pm

They just don't want to lie.

But it's just like they;re lying either way if they aren't being truthful to who they are.

Written By: snozberries on 03/02/09 at 1:59 pm

People who spend all their time watching you to see if they can catch u screwing up rather than focusing on themselves  >:(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/02/09 at 4:10 pm

People who spend all their time watching you to see if they can catch u screwing up rather than focusing on themselves   >:(

Those are the people who usually get canned first.  Most of the time the boss can't stand them either.

Written By: Howard on 03/02/09 at 4:35 pm

peoiple who don't plow very well in the damn snow. >:(

Written By: MissDemento on 03/02/09 at 10:57 pm

People who spend all their time watching you to see if they can catch u screwing up rather than focusing on themselves   >:(

It's even worse when they are ass kissers to your boss -_____-. People at my old job did that.

Written By: MissDemento on 03/02/09 at 10:57 pm

peoiple who don't plow very well in the damn snow. >:(

Are the streets that bad by you?

Written By: Howard on 03/03/09 at 6:47 am

Are the streets that bad by you?

These sanitation guys don't do a good job,they leave a lot of snow drifts.  ::)

Written By: karen on 03/03/09 at 7:43 am

Howard - they have to pile the snow somewhere!

Written By: Howard on 03/03/09 at 7:44 am

Howard - they have to pile the snow somewhere!

Yeah I know,It's just that I hate snow. :P

Written By: MissDemento on 03/03/09 at 11:20 am

I hate the snow too, so any snow is bad snow :P

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 12:40 pm

when people start sentences with "you know". ::)

I start sentences with "You know" all the time.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 12:48 pm

I start sentences with "You know" all the time.   ;D

me too! for me its when the sentences are littered with ya'knows  and likes.

oh when I said Sherri Sheperd's "also toos' drive me nuts... she has a nother one... "It's"  she says this instead of there are...

ie..... she was at an event and instead of saying that there were 700 black men there. She said "its 700 black men there. "  ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 1:11 pm

oh when I said Sherri Sheperd's "also toos' drive me nuts... she has a nother one... "It's"  she says this instead of there are...

ie..... she was at an event and instead of saying that there were 700 black men there. She said "its 700 black men there. "  ::)

You know, I think just don't like Sherri Sheperd very much...  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 1:20 pm

You know, I think just don't like Sherri Sheperd very much...  ;)

that could be it too!  ;D

I don't like ebonics...and while she doesn't speak ebonics on the View these are the two phrases that keep slipping in her speech 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 2:00 pm

I also say "like" like...all the time.

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 2:03 pm

I also say "like" like...all the time.

did you see the demotviator I made for like? it was like.... cool.

I'll make an exception in your case because I like, like you and stuff  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 2:11 pm

did you see the demotviator I made for like? it was like.... cool.

I'll make an exception in your case because I like, like you and stuff  ;D

I didn't see it.  I want to though!

I can admit that it's completely annoying.  I don't mean to.  I try not to.  It just happens.  I'm completely out of control.    :-[

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 2:28 pm

I didn't see it.  I want to though!

I can admit that it's completely annoying.  I don't mean to.  I try not to.  It just happens.  I'm completely out of control.    :-http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/Demotivators/Articulation.jpg

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/03/09 at 2:56 pm

Reposting these for you Ash!   ;D

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/Demotivators/Articulation.jpg

Those are like some of my favorite posters cause they're like so true and stuff.

*ducks empty two liter bottle thrown by the disgruntled one*

Written By: Howard on 03/03/09 at 3:03 pm

I start sentences with "You know" all the time.   ;D

You're pushing it,Ash.  >:(

;)

Written By: Howard on 03/03/09 at 3:04 pm

When you bump into an old program member with whom you really hated in the past.

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 3:05 pm

Those are like some of my favorite posters cause they're like so true and stuff.

*ducks empty two liter bottle thrown by the disgruntled one*

I should create some more...... I wish I could sell them  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 5:53 pm

Reposting these for you Ash!   ;D

I am really impressed!  Those are awesome, so true, and so funny!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 5:54 pm

I should create some more...... I wish I could sell them  ;D

You should!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 5:54 pm

You're pushing it,Ash.  >:(

;)

:-[

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 5:57 pm

no you didn't

Written By: MissDemento on 03/03/09 at 6:41 pm

When you bump into an old program member with whom you really hated in the past.

That sounds like something I had to put up with this weekend. -______-  I used to be in this modeling group that was about "tats not tits" and the lady who made it is a stripper, and she was taking all of the money we made and put it into her OWN pocket.. Not back to our group.  So when I left the group I made this huge scene and then she came up to me at the Tattoo convention because I was decked out in my horror gear and Special FX make-up and she interviewed me on camera and Acted like she didn't even know who I was and when she asked me who I was I looked at her and said my whole name.  It was the biggest kick in the throat ever. What nerve of some people -_______-.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 6:44 pm

no you didn't

Frown?

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 6:47 pm

Frown?

I think you blushed.... I think I was trying to say you didn't do whatever howard said you did... I don't remember anymore

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 6:51 pm

I think you blushed.... I think I was trying to say you didn't do whatever howard said you did... I don't remember anymore

You know, it's interesting...I have never looked at that smiley as blushing before.  Isn't that odd?  Like...this is the very first time I noticed it's cheeks were pink.  I just thought it was more of an  "I'm sorry" face.  But it is very obviously blushing. 

And I just noticed that I used the phrases "you know" AND "like" in the above post.  ::)

Boy do I suck.  :-[

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 6:53 pm

You know, it's interesting...I have never looked at that smiley as blushing before.  Isn't that odd?  Like...this is the very first time I noticed it's cheeks were pink.  I just thought it was more of an  "I'm sorry" face.  But it is very obviously blushing. 

And I just noticed that I used the phrases "you know" AND "like" in the above post.   ::)

Boy do I suck.   :-[

I just laughed out loud...then cursed the boards because I can't give you karma yet!  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/03/09 at 6:58 pm

I just laughed out loud...then cursed the boards because I can't give you karma yet!   ;D

Well I tried to give YOU karma earlier for your new avatar and couldn't.

So there's another Pet Peeve I guess. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:09 pm

Well I tried to give YOU karma earlier for your new avatar and couldn't.

So there's another Pet Peeve I guess. 

yeah I just tried again for the McDonald's comment  ;D  since I still can't add it to my list of pet peeves too!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/03/09 at 7:52 pm

one of my pet peeves (at work)  is that I abhor/hate/can't stand to make or be engaged in    Small Talk  at work. i guess some people need to socialize, but I don't have that need. Now, if you're in my inner circle, then we can talk about anything. if you're outside the circle, don't ask me how my weekend was, or how my day is going? 
I've been told that maybe I have an attitude problem  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:54 pm

one of my pet peeves (at work)  is that I abhor/hate/can't stand to make or be engaged in    Small Talk  at work. i guess some people need to socialize, but I don't have that need. Now, if you're in my inner circle, then we can talk about anything. if you're outside the circle, don't ask me how my weekend was, or how my day is going? 
I've been told that maybe I have an attitude problem  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

you've got attitude.... I don't see a problem with that!  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/03/09 at 7:55 pm

you've got attitude.... I don't see a problem with that!  ;D
and you've got personality...I don't see a problem with that! 

honestly, people just need to keep their distance from me until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 7:57 pm

and you've got personality...I don't see a problem with that! 

honestly, people just need to keep their distance from me until I've had at least 2 cups of coffee  ;D

....and  checked in with your buds (us)  ;)

Written By: adagio on 03/03/09 at 8:04 pm

If you've got any kind of attitude it's THEIR problem, not yours at all.  All you have is preferences.  So?  That' a good thing.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/03/09 at 8:12 pm

....and  checked in with your buds (us)  ;)
  So, you got my back and everything, right?

If you've got any kind of attitude it's THEIR problem, not yours at all.  All you have is preferences.  So?  That' a good thing.
amen sister! & my preference is sometimes I just don't like to be bothered by someone hanging out by my desk because they are bored and wanna chat.  although there are a few exceptions as to who can hang out at my desk anytime they want  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/naughty.gif

Written By: snozberries on 03/03/09 at 8:18 pm

So, you got my back and everything, right?

ALWAYS!

Written By: adagio on 03/03/09 at 8:18 pm

amen sister! & my preference is sometimes I just don't like to be bothered by someone hanging out by my desk because they are bored and wanna chat.   although there are a few exceptions as to who can hang out at my desk anytime they want  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/naughty.gif

I see, Mike!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/naughty.gif

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/04/09 at 6:53 am

That's ok Ash,don't worry about it. ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/04/09 at 6:57 am

That sounds like something I had to put up with this weekend. -______-  I used to be in this modeling group that was about "tats not tits" and the lady who made it is a stripper, and she was taking all of the money we made and put it into her OWN pocket.. Not back to our group.  So when I left the group I made this huge scene and then she came up to me at the Tattoo convention because I was decked out in my horror gear and Special FX make-up and she interviewed me on camera and Acted like she didn't even know who I was and when she asked me who I was I looked at her and said my whole name.  It was the biggest kick in the throat ever. What nerve of some people -_______-.

So,whatever became of this girl? ???

Written By: MissDemento on 03/04/09 at 1:42 pm

So,whatever became of this girl? ???

She's still a stripper, and she still takes money from the group.  If it wasn't for the convention and all of the witnesses she would have been one Beat up Gypsy Queen.

Written By: Howard on 03/04/09 at 2:53 pm

When I'm ordering my sandwich at Subway and telling what toppings I want on my sandwich and someone before me is telling them what they want on their sandwich and somehow their toppings get confused with mine. ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/04/09 at 4:26 pm

Mike, that surprises me!  I've always imagined you as being really friendly.

Don't get me wrong...I completely understand.  I am constantly edging away from people that just keep talking and talking and talking, and I get further and further away and they just don't get the hint.  It's SO annoying!  Or they'll be at your desk, and you'll just stare at your computer the whole time?  I know it's rude...but it's not like they notice!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/04/09 at 8:20 pm

Mike, that surprises me!  I've always imagined you as being really friendly.

Don't get me wrong...I completely understand.  I am constantly edging away from people that just keep talking and talking and talking, and I get further and further away and they just don't get the hint.  It's SO annoying!  Or they'll be at your desk, and you'll just stare at your computer the whole time?  I know it's rude...but it's not like they notice!

wow Ash, you just described me & how I act at work sometimes  ::)  ^    anyways,  Lady Di has, on occasion, accused me of having "my time of the month"  ;D  when I'm extra grumpy or cantankerous.  sorry to disappoint but I can be a real butthead at times. but I'm nice most of the time  :)

Written By: snozberries on 03/04/09 at 11:28 pm

wow Ash, you just described me & how I act at work sometimes  ::)  ^    anyways,  Lady Di has, on occasion, accused me of having "my time of the month"  ;D  when I'm extra grumpy or cantankerous.  sorry to disappoint but I can be a real butthead at times. but I'm nice most of the time   :)

You and I are such similar creatures Vivian......erm I mean Mike... sorry I was quoting Pretty Woman!  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/05/09 at 12:44 am

You and I are such similar creatures Vivian......erm I mean Mike... sorry I was quoting Pretty Woman!  ;D
We both screw people for money?    ???

Written By: snozberries on 03/05/09 at 2:03 am

welll lets see you go to work and go online to check in here.... and so do I.... and yet we both collect our paychecks....... so I'm gonna go with yeah.  ;D

or you could check out the part of your comment I bolded  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/05/09 at 7:05 am

when you can't hardly get any peace and quiet.  >:(

Written By: adagio on 03/05/09 at 10:21 am

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/05/09 at 1:20 pm

;D ;D ;D

Its the next line in the movie....

Mike I forgot to tell you- I'm impressed you pulled that one out of your srse...that was awesome!

Written By: adagio on 03/05/09 at 2:20 pm

Mike I forgot to tell you- I'm impressed you pulled that one out of your srse...that was awesome!

......and funny!

Written By: Howard on 03/05/09 at 2:48 pm

When people take long in ordering what they want and have people in back of them wait such a long time.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/06/09 at 12:07 am

When people take long in ordering what they want and have people in back of them wait such a long time.

Howard some people just need  a moment or two to decide what they want.  If there is a list in front of a person sometimes it takes awhile to compute.

Written By: Frank on 03/06/09 at 1:30 am

People who **BLAST** their i-pod on public transportation,  Totally self-centered acts

Written By: Howard on 03/06/09 at 5:49 am

Howard some people just need  a moment or two to decide what they want.  If there is a list in front of a person sometimes it takes awhile to compute.

I know,I just get impatient.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/06/09 at 5:16 pm

I know,I just get impatient.

Patients is a virtue.  Also having an iPod while you're waiting doesn't hurt. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/06/09 at 7:24 pm

thanks but credit must go to IMDB but i pulled it out pretty quickly.  love that movie  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/07/09 at 5:15 am

Patients is a virtue.  Also having an iPod while you're waiting doesn't hurt. ;)

I have a walkman and a newspaper.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/07/09 at 5:28 pm

I have a walkman and a newspaper.

There you go.  Just don't start singing.

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/09 at 6:29 pm

Hey Howard 1985 called...they want their portable electronics back  ;D  I guess we should all be thankful you're not sporting these bad boys...

http://www.j-notes.com/myimages/headphone.jpg

Written By: Howard on 03/08/09 at 5:19 am

Hey Howard 1985 called...they want their portable electronics back  ;D  I guess we should all be thankful you're not sporting these bad boys...

Well I'm sorry but my walkman is my very own IPod and I like old school,don't need to change unless I want to.

Written By: adagio on 03/08/09 at 10:00 am

oh?

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/09 at 10:02 am

Well I'm sorry but my walkman is my very own IPod and I like old school,don't need to change unless I want to.

okay howard but I'm still glad you're not sporting the headphone radio those things were huge!

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/08/09 at 10:29 am

I thought those where protective headgear for people on roller skates, back before helmets ???

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/09 at 10:33 am

I thought those where protective headgear for people on roller skates, back before helmets ???

;D

nah... they just helped you roll with the beat!  ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/08/09 at 1:20 pm

People who pay lots of $$$ for a purebred dog, and then do not want to spend the money to take it to the vet ::)

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/08/09 at 1:53 pm

People who pay lots of $$$ for a purebred dog, and then do not want to spend the money to take it to the vet ::)

I'm sort of guilty of that, I mean I take my dogs to the vet, but when my crested needed an operation, I had to really negotiate with the vet to work it into the budget.  I went into debt for the surgery, don't regret it, but i know people at the vet office were kind of looking at me funny when I was working on the price with my Vet, he was cool, we go way back but yeah. 

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/08/09 at 2:21 pm

I'm sort of guilty of that, I mean I take my dogs to the vet, but when my crested needed an operation, I had to really negotiate with the vet to work it into the budget.  I went into debt for the surgery, don't regret it, but i know people at the vet office were kind of looking at me funny when I was working on the price with my Vet, he was cool, we go way back but yeah. 
I can understand financial difficulties in an unexpected situation (I know how much ACL surgery - very common in dogs is now - we are talking 6,000 dollars here) let alone for herniated discs and hip replacements and such.  But this event (to which I am referring to) was literally a possible  - maximum,  with meds,  $150 and dog would be fine.  I am not even sure if they take the dog for its yearly vac's or heartworm treatment; but they spent over a grand for it (and it is only 3 years old now) ::). 

Basic maintenance people.  Just like your car, they all require basic maintenance - now the initial cost/brand/make/model that is negotiable. 

How are the Chinese crested's, I have never got the pleasure of being around one yet?  I think they are pretty cool - is yours hairless or powder puff? Do you sunscreen before you go out?  Some are pretty gnarly looking when they get older.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/08/09 at 2:28 pm

How are the Chinese crested's, I have never got the pleasure of being around one yet?  I think they are pretty cool - is yours hairless or powder puff? Do you sunscreen before you go out?  Some are pretty gnarly looking when they get older.

The Chinese Crested is a wonderful breed.  Mine is a "hairy Hairless".  I couldn't do a completely hairless.  She's pretty cute, LOTs of personality, I still have to sunscreen her as the fur that she does have is quite sparse in places and she'll still burn.  She's the only dog I have ever owned who want's to be kissed and cuddled, needs it in fact.  She's small for a crested, fits on a dinner plate when curled up (don't ask how I know that, incident at a BBQ after too many Coronas).  She's good with kids, and best of all, she's not yappy like other small dogs.

The down side, stinks like a sweaty human when she hasn't been bathed in a couple of days, and does not like other dogs.

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/08/09 at 2:36 pm

The Chinese Crested is a wonderful breed.  Mine is a "hairy Hairless".  I couldn't do a completely hairless.  She's pretty cute, LOTs of personality, I still have to sunscreen her as the fur that she does have is quite sparse in places and she'll still burn.  She's the only dog I have ever owned who want's to be kissed and cuddled, needs it in fact.  She's small for a crested, fits on a dinner plate when curled up (don't ask how I know that, incident at a BBQ after too many Coronas).  She's good with kids, and best of all, she's not yappy like other small dogs.

The down side, stinks like a sweaty human when she hasn't been bathed in a couple of days, and does not like other dogs.
As long as she was not BBQ'd all is well!!!!  I have always considered one, as I am allergic to dogs and want an indoor dog (that I am less allergic too) - Love my Newfie (but my allergies are not so well, so he is outside in our pasture, barn and with our Cows - he likes it - lots of room to run and mud to scrounge around in :-[).  I like Big dogs - so I am aiming more for Standard Poodle or Airedale???

Written By: adagio on 03/08/09 at 3:22 pm

People who live in the apt. above me making'walking heavily' sounds. And just then being noisy in general.

Written By: karen on 03/08/09 at 3:48 pm

Are they making 'walking heavily' sounds or are they actually walking heavily?

My dad used to (in fact, probably still does!) have a heavy tread.  When he was upstairs you'd sometimes think the ceiling was about to fall in!

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/08/09 at 3:56 pm

People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet.  I know they haven't because A) no running water sounds.  Just the toilet flushing  and  B) I buy the most beautiful smelling hand soap (pump) and can smell it when it has been used.

Disgusting people!  Wash your hands!  Ew Ew Ew.

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/09 at 3:59 pm

People who don't wash their hands after using the toilet.  I know they haven't because A) no running water sounds.  Just the toilet flushing  and  B) I buy the most beautiful smelling hand soap (pump) and can smell it when it has been used.

that is so gross.... also... people who play with their feet when they wear flip flops... it happens ALOT... most people just aren't aware they do it. they play with their nasty feet and then they go and touch...everything.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/08/09 at 4:04 pm

okay howard but I'm still glad you're not sporting the headphone radio those things were huge!

But maybe sometime this year,I'll get an Ipod,not sure if I want to download music.

Written By: Howard on 03/08/09 at 4:07 pm

I told my buddy about the fliers in the wagons that people trash and use them as their own garbage bin and she will talk to my supervisor about it cause all these new carts means more garbage and more messes. ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/08/09 at 4:08 pm

That's why I always bring hand sanitizer with me.

Written By: snozberries on 03/08/09 at 4:09 pm

But maybe sometime this year,I'll get an Ipod,not sure if I want to download music.

you can always just transfer music from your cds to the ipod if you don't want to download anything.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/08/09 at 4:10 pm

that is so gross.... also... people who play with their feet when they wear flip flops... it happens ALOT... most people just aren't aware they do it. they play with their nasty feet and then they go and touch...everything.  ::)

YES!  I hate that too!

Written By: Howard on 03/08/09 at 4:14 pm

you can always just transfer music from your cds to the ipod if you don't want to download anything.

yeah that's true,never thought of that.

Written By: adagio on 03/08/09 at 8:45 pm

Ewwww!

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 12:19 pm

Ewwww!

What????? 8-P

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 12:25 pm

Birthday cake with candles on it.  Why the fudge (cuz its cake  :D ) would you put candles on a cake.... why so someone can spit all over the cake trying to blow the candles out?
Do you really expect me to eat it after that?  8-P

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 12:27 pm

Birthday cake with candles on it.  Why the fudge (cuz its cake  :D ) would you put candles on a cake.... why so someone can spit all over the cake trying to blow the candles out?

I agree!  For that reason I have a policy against eating the cake at Childrens' B-Day Paries. 8-P

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 12:31 pm

I agree!  For that reason I have a policy against eating the cake at Childrens' B-Day Paries. 8-P

seriously.... my coworker used to make two cakes for office parties...one for the birthday person and one for everyone else....well actually she made it just for me so I could have cake too but she said it was for anyone who didn't like candle cake!  ;D 

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 1:26 pm

People who make the simplest task complicated.  Are they stupid?  Are they smart?  I don't know.

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 1:53 pm

People who make the simplest task complicated.  Are they stupid?  Are they smart?  I don't know.

I work with these people...they are stupid...

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 4:09 pm

Oh c'mon now Snoz It's only a birthday cake and besides they blow,what's the worse that can happen? ???

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 4:10 pm

Oh c'mon now Snoz It's only a birthday cake and besides they blow,what's the worse that can happen? ???

You have to ask? 8-P

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 4:10 pm

When some customers tell me that the parking lot is gross.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 4:11 pm

You have to ask? 8-P

Sorry. :(

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 4:12 pm

Sorry. :(

Hmmm.  I don't think you are ! :D

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 4:13 pm

Hmmm.  I don't think you are ! :D

Of course I am.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 4:13 pm

Of course I am.

Prove it.

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 4:15 pm

Prove it.

I'm not proving anything!  :P

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/09/09 at 4:20 pm

I'm not proving anything!  :P

OK fine.  You didn't have to be sorry anyway.  Neener Neener. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 4:27 pm

when you blow out candles you also have spit and germs in your mouth that have now been blown all over the cake.. I will eat cake but not if someone has put candles in it...

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 5:04 pm

when you blow out candles you also have spit and germs in your mouth that have now been blown all over the cake.. I will eat cake but not if someone has put candles in it...

But that's the whole tradition.

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 5:05 pm

But that's the whole tradition.

Its still gross

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 5:06 pm

Its still gross

Ok suit yourself,more cake for me,none for you.  :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 5:07 pm

Ok suit yourself,more cake for me,none for you.   :P

my friend makes me my own cake no candles... so you suckers have to share with everyone else and I get one all to myself  8)

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 5:18 pm

my friend makes me my own cake no candles... so you suckers have to share with everyone else and I get one all to myself  8)

Oh boo hoo. :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 5:19 pm

Oh boo hoo. :P

no need to cry howard...if you are nice to me I might share my germ free cake with you  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 5:20 pm

no need to cry howard...if you are nice to me I might share my germ free cake with you  ;)

no thank you. 8-P

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 5:21 pm

no thank you. 8-P

I guess howard doesn't like cake.

Written By: Howard on 03/09/09 at 5:22 pm

I guess howard doesn't like cake.

I can have my cake and eat it too.

Written By: snozberries on 03/09/09 at 5:23 pm

you know if we thought of cake as "fridge" then the last 10 posts or so are really quite entertaining.

and a little insulting to me  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/10/09 at 6:55 am

you know if we thought of cake as "fridge" then the last 10 posts or so are really quite entertaining.

and a little insulting to me  ;D

Why was it insulting?  ???

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/10/09 at 10:07 am

I have to say, I'm with Howard on this one.  A little spit never hurt anyone.   ;D  All cake is good cake.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/10/09 at 10:12 am

Right now, my biggest pet peeve is people who do things anonymously.  Like write songs and stuff.  About things on boards.  If you have a problem with something, just man up and say it.  There are few things I hate more than passive-aggressive b.s. 

Written By: Howard on 03/10/09 at 2:49 pm

I have to say, I'm with Howard on this one.  A little spit never hurt anyone.   ;D  All cake is good cake.

Yeah you have to love spit-cake.  ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/10/09 at 3:15 pm

;D

Written By: Howard on 03/10/09 at 3:20 pm

;D

tastes good with saliva frosting. :P ;D

Written By: adagio on 03/10/09 at 3:33 pm

bluh...you can get carried away with that description. 8-P

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/09 at 3:44 pm

Right now, my biggest pet peeve is people who do things anonymously.  Like write songs and stuff.  About things on boards.  If you have a problem with something, just man up and say it.  There are few things I hate more than passive-aggressive b.s. 

I'm with you Ash... Its okay to disagree about something but I think its a bit chickenshyt to hide behind aliases.

Written By: Tam on 03/10/09 at 3:55 pm

I'm with you Ash... Its okay to disagree about something but I think its a bit chickenshyt to hide behind aliases.

Especially when certain members here can see exactly who it is.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/10/09 at 6:34 pm

Passive-agressive people just don't have the guts or the self worth to say what they want to.  Sad really.

Written By: Howard on 03/11/09 at 7:07 am

Passive-agressive people just don't have the guts or the self worth to say what they want to.  Sad really.

They always stuff it in.

Written By: seamermar on 03/11/09 at 2:31 pm

tastes good with saliva frosting. :P ;D

bluh...you can get carried away with that description. 8-P

Or get married right away Adagio :D

depending on the taste I guess ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/11/09 at 2:35 pm

every day you see one or 2 stupid people walking down the street and sometimes they piss me off.

Written By: Tam on 03/11/09 at 2:57 pm

every day you see one or 2 stupid people walking down the street and sometimes they piss me off.

How do you know they are stupid Howard? And what do they do to piss you off? ???

Written By: Howard on 03/11/09 at 3:09 pm

How do you know they are stupid Howard? And what do they do to piss you off? ???

I don't know,just people who do dumb things like yammer on their cell phone while waiting on a line when others in back are ordering food. >:(

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/11/09 at 3:12 pm

I don't know,just people who do dumb things like yammer on their cell phone while waiting on a line when others in back are ordering food. >:(

The population of the world should take a vow of silence so Howard can hear himself think. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 3:23 pm

deja vu

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 3:24 pm

The population of the world should take a vow of silence so Howard can hear himself think. ;D

;D

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/11/09 at 3:39 pm

When the sight of stupid people just walking down the street pisses me off it's PMS Howard.  But it happens.  Just the sight of them.

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 3:40 pm

When the sight of stupid people just walking down the street pisses me off it's PMS Howard.  But it happens.  Just the sight of them.

so howard has pms?  ???

Written By: karen on 03/11/09 at 5:14 pm

so howard has pms?  ???

apparently

Written By: karen on 03/11/09 at 5:16 pm

People who park as near to the door to a building as possible - even if it's not actually a car park there.  Like you can't even walk 200 yards from the car park.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/11/09 at 5:27 pm

so howard has pms?  ???

It was the only explanation I could come up with ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/11/09 at 7:02 pm

But Howard does have PMS like symptoms.  He's displayed it more times than not.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/11/09 at 7:26 pm

But Howard does have PMS like symptoms.  He's displayed it more times than not.

That settles it...Howard has PMS. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/11/09 at 9:08 pm

I anticipate a "I don't have pms I'm a guy ::) " post from Howard anyday now  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/12/09 at 6:59 am

That settles it...Howard has PMS. ;D

No I don't and besides even if I did,I would have nowhere to put the maxipad. ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/12/09 at 7:00 am

so howard has pms?  ???

So maybe I do?

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/12/09 at 10:31 am

So maybe I do?

Or maybe you are not a Howard and are really a Hannah?

Written By: Howard on 03/12/09 at 2:48 pm

Or maybe you are not a Howard and are really a Hannah?

Last Time I checked down there,I'm a Howard. ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/12/09 at 6:20 pm

So maybe I do?

Work with it Howard.  Once a month you get to act like a crabby bitch and threaten to do hideous things to people under your breath.  It's excuse cause you're PMSing.

Written By: Howard on 03/13/09 at 5:42 am

Work with it Howard.  Once a month you get to act like a crabby bitch and threaten to do hideous things to people under your breath.  It's excuse cause you're PMSing.

Wow,I guess I do have PMS. :o

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/13/09 at 12:20 pm

Bosses Daughters.  And how they run around saying whatever they want and everyone lets them get away with it because.....  They are the boss's daughter.

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/09 at 2:54 pm

Bosses Daughters.  And how they run around saying whatever they want and everyone lets them get away with it because.....  They are the boss's daughter.

;D  I know what you mean

Written By: statsqueen on 03/13/09 at 3:07 pm

Micah feels the same way.  That's why when it is her birthday, she always uses a paper plate to "blow" out the candles.

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/09 at 3:10 pm

Micah feels the same way.  That's why when it is her birthday, she always uses a paper plate to "blow" out the candles.

good plan  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/13/09 at 4:13 pm

Pathmark really needs to do something about the fliers,this is really getting out of hand now.At least,save some money up for a real recycling bin and not some fake crate to put papers in.  >:( ::)

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/13/09 at 4:26 pm

Thats an AWESOME idea, I'm gonna do it!  It'll really add to my princess persona! :)

Written By: Howard on 03/13/09 at 4:35 pm

Is that safer?  ???

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/09 at 5:47 pm

Is that safer?  ???

germ-atically speaking.... yes it is  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/13/09 at 5:49 pm

Pathmark really needs to do something about the fliers,this is really getting out of hand now.At least,save some money up for a real recycling bin and not some fake crate to put papers in.  >:( ::)

Howard? Does Pathmark have a suggestion box? you should ask you manager to put up a suggestion box then you can stuff the suggestion with suggestions about putting up a recycling bin... you've been talking about this since November....lets stop complaining and do something about it..... Hell I'll start sending emails if you think it will help...just give me your store number so I know I'm complaining about the right store.

My Pet Peeve?  ^  :D

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/13/09 at 7:08 pm

Is that safer?  ???

If you have an aversion to saliva it is.

Written By: Howard on 03/14/09 at 5:16 am

Howard? Does Pathmark have a suggestion box? you should ask you manager to put up a suggestion box then you can stuff the suggestion with suggestions about putting up a recycling bin... you've been talking about this since November....lets stop complaining and do something about it..... Hell I'll start sending emails if you think it will help...just give me your store number so I know I'm complaining about the right store.

My Pet Peeve?  ^  :D

No I'm afraid they don't have a suggestion box. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/09 at 11:28 am

No I'm afraid they don't have a suggestion box. ::)

well maybe you can suggest they get one.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/14/09 at 4:06 pm

well maybe you can suggest they get one.  ;)

Ok I'll talk to my supervisor on that one and maybe I can suggest I can put a STOP sign over me for when it gets dangerous in the parking lot.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/14/09 at 6:03 pm

I hate the anti-piracy & copyright violation warnings on DVDs, especially when you can't go forward to the movie. you are forced to endure that warning that the Interpol is gonna get you. 

Written By: Howard on 03/15/09 at 5:18 am

I hate the anti-piracy & copyright violation warnings on DVDs, especially when you can't go forward to the movie. you are forced to endure that warning that the Interpol is gonna get you. 

You mean those warning signs?  ???

Written By: Michael C. on 03/15/09 at 8:58 am

Why are there VHS and DVD recorders...If shows & movies are copyrighted?
What do they think people are taping?
Where's Interpol when there's sites like Surf the Channel that post Films that just opened in Theatres ?

Written By: Howard on 03/15/09 at 4:24 pm

slow servers.  ::)

Written By: karen on 03/16/09 at 8:34 am

Why are there VHS and DVD recorders...If shows & movies are copyrighted?
What do they think people are taping?
Where's Interpol when there's sites like Surf the Channel that post Films that just opened in Theatres ?

Copyright law usually lets you have one copy for your own use.  You cannot buy the video/DVD (or record a show) and then set up your own theatre and charge people for viewing the movies/TV show

Written By: Howard on 03/16/09 at 4:24 pm

When people make such a big deal out of nothing.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/16/09 at 4:40 pm

When people make such a big deal out of nothing.

I KNOW!  I HATE That!

Written By: snozberries on 03/16/09 at 4:59 pm

I KNOW!  I HATE That!

;D

Written By: Howard on 03/17/09 at 6:51 am

bad pron is one of my pet peeves.

Written By: karen on 03/17/09 at 11:36 am

bad pron is one of my pet peeves.

Aren't you happy with the DVD you just got?

Written By: karen on 03/17/09 at 2:39 pm

People who can't walk 5 yards to cross the road at a pedestrian crossing

Written By: Howard on 03/17/09 at 6:12 pm

Aren't you happy with the DVD you just got?

I'm just saying bad acting in porn,No I love the DDD,it's just bad acting that's all,The DVD is wonderful,In fact I watched it the other day and boy was that fantastic. ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/18/09 at 10:23 pm

Druggies who spend all of their time talking about drugs, thinking about how to get more drugs, sharing stories of when they were high, and thinking they're much more cultured and intelligent because of said drugs.

Stfu to the people I work with.

Written By: Frank on 03/19/09 at 12:21 am

Millionaire athletes who think they are above the law

Written By: Howard on 03/19/09 at 6:36 am

When our phone rings and the computer loses it's connection and my music buffers.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 03/21/09 at 10:44 am

parents who let their bratty little kids run rampant in the laundry mat.

and people who take up all the friggin' dryers.  >:(

Written By: Howard on 03/21/09 at 3:10 pm

When I don't get complimented at work from the supervisor or boss for doing a good job. :(

Written By: NbC on 03/23/09 at 10:29 pm

I hate dirty dishes left in the sink. 

Wash as you go, please.  And wipe down the kitchen counters and oven. 

Filth is bad!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/24/09 at 3:15 am

Filth is bad!   :D

note to self.... tear up NbC's invite to visit me...  :D

Written By: Howard on 03/24/09 at 6:44 am

Filth is bad!   :D

Yes Mom,Would you like me to clean my room too?  ;D

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/24/09 at 10:35 am

When my husband puts things in the dishwasher that shouldn't be in there, like frying pans, gladware, etc.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/09 at 3:23 pm

When my husband puts things in the dishwasher that shouldn't be in there, like frying pans, gladware, etc.

What does he say to you?

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/24/09 at 4:48 pm

What does he say to you?

I said something once or twice about it, he said that he had never noticed a problem with it, so I don't say anything anymore, I just spit on his food.  Just kidding.  I just reload the dishwasher when I can and redo the dishes that don't come out right.

Written By: anabel on 03/24/09 at 6:18 pm

People who just MUST pass you, even though you are going 5mph over the speed limit, only to jump in front of you like the world is ending and turn at the NEXT STREET!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/splat.gif

Can you tell I just went through rush hour traffic?

Written By: Howard on 03/25/09 at 6:50 am

When you try to cross the street carefully and cars still go through red lights. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 2:16 pm

People who just MUST pass you, even though you are going 5mph over the speed limit, only to jump in front of you like the world is ending and turn at the NEXT STREET!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/splat.gif

Was that you? Sorry anabel...

mine is people who won't get the heck out of my way when I am trying to get somewhere  ;D

Written By: karen on 03/26/09 at 2:24 pm

Men who sit in their car with their engine running for ages, waiting for their wife to do the weekly grocery shop.

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 2:26 pm

Men who sit in their car with their engine running for ages, waiting for their wife to do the weekly grocery shop.

I'll second that!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 03/26/09 at 2:54 pm

Yeah...what is that all about?  Why don't they just go in?  Or why doesn't the wife just go by herself?  It's weird to me.

Written By: Howard on 03/26/09 at 4:45 pm

The same thing happens in Pathmark,cars just sit there idle wasting gas.  ::)

Written By: anabel on 03/26/09 at 6:03 pm

Was that you? Sorry anabel...

mine is people who won't get the heck out of my way when I am trying to get somewhere  ;D

;D  Oh that was you?  ??? Gosh, sorry I went  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/fudgeyou.gif at you!!!  Next time, I'll just put on my signal and ease out of your way...... ;) :D  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 6:22 pm

;D  Oh that was you?   ??? Gosh, sorry I went  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/fudgeyou.gif at you!!!  Next time, I'll just put on my signal and ease out of your way...... ;) :D  ;D

;D  Deal! O0

Written By: statsqueen on 03/26/09 at 9:33 pm

Yeah...what is that all about?  Why don't they just go in?  Or why doesn't the wife just go by herself?  It's weird to me.

What about the guy who drops his girlfriend off at the grocery store knowing 2 very important things:

1.  She needs enough to warrant a full size shopping cart as opposed to a basket

2.  She just got a cast put on her arm because it is broken and she is supposed to be resting it.    >:(

Needless to say, the b/f didn't last long....

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/09 at 11:07 pm

What about the guy who drops his girlfriend off at the grocery store knowing 2 very important things:

1.  She needs enough to warrant a full size shopping cart as opposed to a basket

2.  She just got a cast put on her arm because it is broken and she is supposed to be resting it.    >:(

Needless to say, the b/f didn't last long....

thank god otherwise I'd have to come over there and kick his arse.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 6:56 am

cars who block the entrance way with their car so customers won't be able to get through. ::)

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/27/09 at 9:36 am

Happened to me this am, what a loser that guy was.

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 2:41 pm

When I go for lunch at Subway and the line is extremely long,HOLY MOSES!  :o stupid schoolkids. >:(

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/27/09 at 2:47 pm

When you help someone at work and they take all the credit.

Written By: snozberries on 03/27/09 at 2:48 pm

Yeah!  >:(

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 3:33 pm

So why didn't you take much of the credit? ???

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/27/09 at 3:33 pm

So why didn't you take much of the credit? ???

I am that person's boss, I am supposed to help them.

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 3:59 pm

I am that person's boss, I am supposed to help them.

you should've deserved it.

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/27/09 at 4:00 pm

you should've deserved it.

It really speaks to someone character (IMO) when they do that.  I'm gonna lay her off next round.  Or not.  I'll see how I feel about it when my Hormones level out.

Written By: Howard on 03/27/09 at 4:01 pm

It really speaks to someone character (IMO) when they do that.  I'm gonna lay her off next round.  Or not.  I'll see how I feel about it when my Hormones level out.

Good Luck with that.

Written By: Frank on 03/28/09 at 1:59 am

LOUD NEIGHBOURS!!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/camper.gif

Written By: Howard on 03/28/09 at 5:20 am

LOUD NEIGHBOURS!!!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/camper.gif

or loud neighbors who blast their music.  >:(

Written By: anabel on 03/28/09 at 9:35 am

Or neighbors who blast their really loud music outside in the backyard with their annoying firepit and annoying friends that come over with annoying loud cars with loud stereos.  It was our neighbors birthday yesterday, and last night he threw himself a loud annoying party.  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 03/28/09 at 9:49 am

Or neighbors who blast their really loud music outside in the backyard with their annoying firepit and annoying friends that come over with annoying loud cars with loud stereos.  It was our neighbors birthday yesterday, and last night he threw himself a loud annoying party.  ::)
They weren't loud or anything were they???

;)

;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/09 at 10:09 am

They weren't loud or anything were they???

;)

;D

I don't think so... it sounds like maybe they were just loud  ;D

Written By: barefootrobin on 03/28/09 at 11:19 am

Uh Oh that sounds like me and my girlfriends ALL SUMMER.  I only have 2 neighbours tho and one is my daughter, thank goodness.

Written By: Howard on 03/28/09 at 4:29 pm

When will customers learn to not take the Pathmark wagons home,they are not souvenirs for christ's sake! >:( ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/28/09 at 4:29 pm

What time did this happen?

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/28/09 at 4:49 pm

Try having a "boom car" right outside your window parked for three hours while the driver is shouting at someone.  :P

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/09 at 4:55 pm

Try having a "boom car" right outside your window parked for three hours while the driver is shouting at someone.  :P

we like the cars. the cars that boom. we're tigra and bunny and we like the boom!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/28/09 at 5:02 pm

only these people need to shut off the music. ::)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/28/09 at 7:52 pm

we like the cars. the cars that boom. we're tigra and bunny and we like the boom!  ;D

My God, I haven't heard that song in years. :o

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/28/09 at 7:53 pm

only these people need to shut off the music. ::)

Some of those people have guns. :-\\

Written By: Howard on 03/29/09 at 5:33 am

Some of those people have guns. :-\\

Then I'd run like hell.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 03/29/09 at 11:38 am

Then I'd run like hell.

Are you suggesting yelling at them first and then making a dash for cover?

Written By: Howard on 03/29/09 at 3:58 pm

Are you suggesting yelling at them first and then making a dash for cover?

yeah that's what I'd do.

Written By: Howard on 03/29/09 at 3:59 pm

When people block the entrance way at Pathmark with their 2 ton SUV. >:(

Check for new replies or respond here...