inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: crazy person of the day

Written By: Tia on 01/14/09 at 8:45 am

today my vote goes to melissa mcewan, the drooling and psychotic moderator of "shakespeare's sister", a political blog. she asked an interesting, if not terribly original, hypothetical question -- what if you woke up one morning to discover you were the opposite gender? -- and then, after having inserted a bunch of caveats for transsexuals, offers this personal reflection:

If I were a straight man— If I woke up a straight man tomorrow, I believe I would go utterly mad. I fear that being a straight man even for a day would expose to me the comprehensive scope of my inequality in a way I have never been, a grotesque vision from which I don't believe I'd ever fully recover.

um. what? you sure you need to become a straight man in order to go utterly mad?

http://shakespearessister.blogspot.com/2009/01/question-of-day_12.html

Subject: Re: crazy person of the day

Written By: Tia on 01/14/09 at 9:10 am

and whatever happened to ashley todd, anyway? we all know where joe the plumber ended up.

Check for new replies or respond here...