inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Haha.

Written By: Ripp on 03/22/09 at 6:40 pm

I return. Somewhat.

What's been happening? I was just looking through all my previous posts and laughing at my past self. I was weird. Still am weird but not ... hyper crazy weird.

Anyone who remembers me here? Jeez, how long ago did I last log in? I can't remember tbh.

Life's been good. Am about to leave high school and enter college (still have to choose one afkjdgh.) and am worrying about grades, as any year 11 would do.

I haven't a clue what to say now, so I suppose ... bye? See you then~ If I remember to come back on here tomorrow, haha.

Subject: Re: Haha.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/22/09 at 6:43 pm

Ripp! Long time no see. WOW!!! College! Unbelievable. I think when you first came around you were only 11. How times flies. Good to see you back.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/09 at 7:07 pm

HI!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you haven't been around since 07? Because I don't recall seeing you before an that's when I became an active poster....

but if Cat gets that excited to see you then you must be cool!  8)  So welcome back... and college is scary but if you do it right its not really that hard.  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 5:39 am

Hey Ripp,Long Time No see,How are you?  :)

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 1:30 pm

:D I'm good! I really haven't seen either of you in ages and yet I still feel like I've been talking to you forever <sappy moment here> Also, don't mind me if I seem a little awkward with my post, I haven't posted on a forum in a good while, and I've almost forgotten how to function on one XD

Yeah, I think I was only 11 when I started on here. Very young and very ... weird. I think I used to make up stories although I can't remember. Overcreative imagination paired with a keyboard and people (kind of) willing to read what you say, along with wanting attention = stories on the internet. :p

College IS scary and time's flying very quickly so I'm also scared about losing too much time XD But, I'm sure I'll have a great time there, once I choose one haha.

I've missed you two, by the way! I only really ever left here because I felt like I wasn't close enough to anyone and I wasn't making contributions to threads enough, so I gave up kinda. :p But I'm back and I'm waffling on in this thread XD

I don't remember you, snozberries  :-)

Written By: snozberries on 03/23/09 at 3:09 pm

:D I'm good! I really haven't seen either of you in ages and yet I still feel like I've been talking to you forever <sappy moment here> Also, don't mind me if I seem a little awkward with my post, I haven't posted on a forum in a good while, and I've almost forgotten how to function on one XD

Yeah, I think I was only 11 when I started on here. Very young and very ... weird. I think I used to make up stories although I can't remember. Overcreative imagination paired with a keyboard and people (kind of) willing to read what you say, along with wanting attention = stories on the internet. :p

College IS scary and time's flying very quickly so I'm also scared about losing too much time XD But, I'm sure I'll have a great time there, once I choose one haha.

I've missed you two, by the way! I only really ever left here because I felt like I wasn't close enough to anyone and I wasn't making contributions to threads enough, so I gave up kinda. :p But I'm back and I'm waffling on in this thread XD

I don't remember you, snozberries  :-)

back atcha!  ;)

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 3:22 pm

:)

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 4:35 pm

So,How's your lovelife been? :)

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 4:37 pm

One boyfriend, 3 days. And ... that is it.  :P

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 4:42 pm

Is he treating you good?  ;)

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 4:48 pm

No, I mean ... I had a boyfriend for three days, and that has been my lovelife so far.

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 4:50 pm

No, I mean ... I had a boyfriend for three days, and that has been my lovelife so far.

Well I had a girlfriend for 3 1/2 years,till she broke up with me last February. :(

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 5:05 pm

aw. :c sorry to hear that.

I want to be in a relationship. A good one. Where the person isn't going too quick or isn't annoying.  :(

Written By: snozberries on 03/23/09 at 5:09 pm

three days is plenty....any longer than that and they become work  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 5:15 pm

aw. :c sorry to hear that.

I want to be in a relationship. A good one. Where the person isn't going too quick or isn't annoying.  :(

I'm available.  ;) You like older men?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/23/09 at 5:18 pm

ewww....at least wait until she's 18 Howard!  8-P

Written By: karen on 03/23/09 at 5:19 pm

According to her profile she's 15.  I think that verges on the illegal

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 5:20 pm

ewww....at least wait until she's 18 Howard!  8-P

Sorry,I won't ask anymore.  :-[

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 5:21 pm

According to her profile she's 15.  I think that verges on the illegal

I'll refrain from asking anything personal. :-[

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 5:23 pm

Haha my own personal police force / FBI squad. (?) Also I just tried to post twice and there were new messages stopping me. XD

Written By: Howard on 03/23/09 at 5:24 pm

Haha my own personal police force / FBI squad. (?) Also I just tried to post twice and there were new messages stopping me. XD

I guess that was me Ripp. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 03/23/09 at 5:26 pm

karen's a mom and I'm a police dispatcher....so yeah....pretty much  :)

;D

Written By: Ripp on 03/23/09 at 5:43 pm

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...