inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Written By: anabel on 05/10/09 at 9:42 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_flower.gif  I didn't see this posted anywhere else yet, so Happy Mom's Day to all our great Moms here!!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_flower.gif

Subject: Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/09 at 9:50 am

Happy Mother's Day Mum!

Written By: Paul on 05/10/09 at 10:48 am

Happy Mother's Day Mum!

We're either two months early, or everyone else is two months late, Mr. Philip!  ;)

Happy day to all the Mums in certain regional parts of the world!  :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/09 at 10:50 am

We're either two months early, or everyone else is two months late, Mr. Philip!  ;)

Happy day to all the Mums in certain regional parts of the world!  :D
I am not late, I can still wish Mother's Day greeting even if it in another part of the world.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 05/10/09 at 11:09 am

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's here.  Happy Mother's Day to my Mom.  I'm calling her tonight and I'm going to visit her tomorrow.  She'll be getting a Snoopy card and a cheesecake.  :)

Written By: Michael C. on 05/10/09 at 11:23 am

H A P P Y
M O T H E R S
D A Y
to all You Moms out there.
Have a great day !!

I'll get a bouquet of flowers to put on My Mother's grave and join My
Brother,Sisters & Dad for dinner.

Written By: Womble on 05/10/09 at 11:34 am

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms on the board!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/10/09 at 11:43 am

Happy Mother's Day.

I have received a phone call from my step-daughter.  :)  I have 4 step-kids, but she is the only one who calls me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day and it TRULY makes my day.

I once received a Mother's Day card from my cats-NO JOKE and I didn't sent it myself.  ??? :o :o  When I was station in Greece, my mother was taking care of my cats for me, and she got me a card and signed their names to it. How many people can say they got a card from their cat?  :D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, I'll be calling my own mother shortly.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 05/10/09 at 2:05 pm

Happy Mother's Day to all the other mothers out there :)

Written By: 2kidsami on 05/10/09 at 5:10 pm

It has been a wonderful mothers day with my husband and 2 girls camping this week....  I AM WISHING ALL OF MY GOOD FORTUNE, AND LOVE TO ALL THE OTHER MOTHERS OUT THERE :)

Written By: anabel on 05/10/09 at 9:03 pm

Had a great day at the beach with the Mom and the Son!  I swear we walked 10 miles up and down the beach-my feet are tired!  This morning I got perfume, a new purse, a picture frame and flowers. We got my Mom a new cell phone, flowers and a big pizza sized chocolate chip cookie decorated with flowers and "Happy Mother's Day".  I made dinner for us, now am flipping between the Rays and Magic games.....life is good!!  :)

Written By: nally on 05/10/09 at 9:53 pm

My mom has had a wonderful day today. She was happy to receive a nice gift from me (a mug with "MOM" on it), and be taken out to brunch.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/09 at 10:04 pm

I bought my Mother a Daisy Gerbera Plant. :)

Written By: Frank on 05/10/09 at 11:37 pm

I phoned my mom this morning and sent her a card last week.

Written By: 80sTrivMeister on 05/11/09 at 4:02 am

Hope all your great Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

Written By: statsqueen on 05/11/09 at 8:02 am

Had a wonderful Mother's Day....hope all my other Mom friends did, too.

We were at the lake.  I cleaned all day Saturday for my mom (also brought big bouquet of flowers with us Friday, gave her her "real" present Sunday--cards and Paul Potts' new CD that just came out).  Micah gave me a darling Snoopy card and a mug on Facebook and I got a beautiful card from my mom.  After cleaning on Saturday, I fell asleep on the couch and my dad took us out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day (my mom didn't want to do Sunday brunch anywhere).  I spent from after my nap on Saturday until I went to bed on Sunday reading the Twilight series (I bought the boxed set).  I read the first one Saturday and finished the 2nd book yesterday.  We also stopped on our way home and bought the movie at Micah's request.  I took a break from reading the 2nd book to watch it.

Written By: coqueta83 on 05/11/09 at 7:31 pm

Hope all the mothers here had a wonderful Mother's Day!

I cooked spaghetti for my mother and made some beaded jewelry as a gift.

Written By: Howard on 05/11/09 at 10:21 pm

Hope all you Mothers had a wonderful day. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...