inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cruz-in Videos

Written By: diofan on 06/04/09 at 2:49 pm

Every Year from mid-may to mid september there is a local "Cruz-in" at a local pizza place. I make videos of it each year.
We have 4 classic cars:
1929 Ford Model A
1940 Chevy Special Deluxe
1951 Ford Custom sedan
and a 1954 Ford Customline sedan

Here is last years Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htCZSgoyhCo

And just uploaded, this years (Part 1):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Joxq37349M

The very last image is a very rare engine nowadays...an inline 8 cylinder buick
The Black car pulling away is our 51 ford (My dad Driving. Kinda hard to drive and take video at the same time with these old cars)
The Model A is shown being pulled out of garage to be polished before the show (Again my dad driving)
The Blue/white 57 chevy with the scoop on the engine belongs to our friend Ray (A Mechanic)
The Green Model A is a tudor and belongs to our friend Jerry (A schoolteacher)
at 5:56 into the video, I was trying to get the sound of the engine but the music drowned it out.

Subject: Re: Cruz-in Videos

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/05/09 at 1:47 am

some very cool cars diofan and great background music. I gotta say, the red 1955 Chevy was my favorite since that was my very first ride and this one is cherry  8)  thanks for sharing the vids

Written By: diofan on 06/05/09 at 2:43 am

some very cool cars diofan and great background music. I gotta say, the red 1955 Chevy was my favorite since that was my very first ride and this one is cherry  8)  thanks for sharing the vids

Glad you liked it. The 55-58 Chevy's were awesome!!! This year I got so many photos and videos to go through I had to make multiple videos. That second video alone had over 80 pictures and 3 video clips in it.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 06/05/09 at 2:48 am

Glad you liked it. the 55-58 Chevy's were awesome!!!
thanks, I did.  they may still have a Thursday night event in downtown Danville, Ca. the town where airline pilot Sully resides, the guy that landed the jet on the Hudson. they close off the street and cars are parked in the middle and people walk the streets.  so you guys have 4 cars? that's great. I tend to like the 50', 60's, and 70's cars the best

Check for new replies or respond here...