inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you were born 100 years ago, what would have been your contribution to life?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/09 at 6:47 am

If you were born around a hundred years ago, what would have been your contribution to the village/town/city life were you live.

I see myself as the local village postman as that profession was around then and at one time being a postman in a previous life.

Subject: Re: If you were born 100 years ago, what would have been your contribution to life?

Written By: loki 13 on 07/21/09 at 7:14 pm

Blacksmith....Yeah, I think I would have been a blacksmith.

Subject: Re: If you were born 100 years ago, what would have been your contribution to life?

Written By: whistledog on 07/21/09 at 8:50 pm

I'd run the general store

Subject: Re: If you were born 100 years ago, what would have been your contribution to li

Written By: Frank on 07/22/09 at 1:04 am

I probably would have been a preacher, or a banker.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/22/09 at 1:16 am

If you were born around a hundred years ago, what would have been your contribution to the village/town/city life were you live.

I see myself as the local village postman as that profession was around then and at one time being a postman in a previous life.
After more meditation on this, if I was born into what would have been my Maternal Great-Grandmothers family (which would have been around the 100 year mark), I would probably had become a fisherman (they lived on the coast) or enter the family building trade.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/22/09 at 2:39 am

I would have invented post-its  ::)  

seriously, I would have liked to be a restaurant owner, preferably a steakhouse or a baseball player in the Majors and perhaps a teammate of Honus Wagner

Written By: Howard on 07/22/09 at 5:49 am

I would have invented the jammin oldies.

Check for new replies or respond here...