inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sorry Again, But...

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/12/09 at 6:27 pm

Again, I have to apologize for my abscence from the boards here. I blew out my monitor last month and I'm trying desperatly to buy another. But I've been short on funds since my boss canceled overtime. Good news though, I worked some OT Saturday, and hopefully they'll be more to come. But at least after Friday I'll have a chance to purchase a high quality 19 inch screen and hope my PC doesn't crash. I'll also need it soon because now they are considering some people to work at home in case of a pandemic emergency at work, which I hope doesn't happen. They'll keep us abreast. And I still don't have a cellphone, so my PC and land line have to be in working condition. Chuck and others, I'm am sorry for the backlog in Msiheard Lyrics entries, and I hope to get back at it soon. (Might have to work work overtime on that too.) I'll inform you when I am ready to work at home, since I don't have time to log into the library's PCs like I am now. And the webpage is firewalled at work. Thanks for all the editors that have helped on amiright.com.

Subject: Re: Sorry Again, But...

Written By: whistledog on 10/12/09 at 6:37 pm

Dang firewalls >:(

Come back when you are able Jonathan :)

Written By: danootaandme on 10/13/09 at 6:04 am

Again, I have to apologize for my abscence from the boards here. I blew out my monitor last month and I'm trying desperatly to buy another. But I've been short on funds since my boss canceled overtime. Good news though, I worked some OT Saturday, and hopefully they'll be more to come. But at least after Friday I'll have a chance to purchase a high quality 19 inch screen and hope my PC doesn't crash. I'll also need it soon because now they are considering some people to work at home in case of a pandemic emergency at work, which I hope doesn't happen. They'll keep us abreast. And I still don't have a cellphone, so my PC and land line have to be in working condition. Chuck and others, I'm am sorry for the backlog in Msiheard Lyrics entries, and I hope to get back at it soon. (Might have to work work overtime on that too.) I'll inform you when I am ready to work at home, since I don't have time to log into the library's PCs like I am now. And the webpage is firewalled at work. Thanks for all the editors that have helped on amiright.com.

Would love to see you back, but, always bank your overtime.  What can I say, sometimes I can't help being an old auntie giving out advice.

Written By: Howard on 10/13/09 at 6:31 am

Hey IndyGent,glad to see you're posting,hope you come back soon when you can.  :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/13/09 at 1:03 pm

You have been missed. Come back when you can.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 10/16/09 at 11:03 am

Works for me Jonathon!
We will await your return! ;)

Written By: nally on 11/18/09 at 7:51 pm

Sorry I didn't see this a month ago, but you have been greatly missed by all of us!! We look forward to your return, as always. :)

Chuck and others, I'm am sorry for the backlog in Msiheard Lyrics entries, and I hope to get back at it soon. (Might have to work work overtime on that too.) I'll inform you when I am ready to work at home, since I don't have time to log into the library's PCs like I am now. And the webpage is firewalled at work. Thanks for all the editors that have helped on amiright.com.

You're so welcome. About the misheard lyric backlog, I think karen and Jason have been helping out on it every once in a while; the last update was done almost a month ago.

Check for new replies or respond here...